Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 5:21 am

Christian laughed as he saw the way she was studying him. He felt like a science experiment. But, a part of him was proud that he was her first in any of this. "You're adorable," He mumbled, shaking his head. He closed his eyes as she started to actually stroke him, a sound of pleasure coming from low in his chest.

--

Stefan smiled softly and kissed the other's lips once gently as he moved into him at the same slow, tender pace. He did like it this way, at least when he was on top. He could see how much Ian was enjoying it, and that was the pleasure for him. "I love you, too," He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 6:21 am

''I'm know, right!'', Elena smiled sweetly, and her smile turned devilish as he closed his eyes. How was the way they girls said this was done? She stroked him softly, as she recalled the girls' talks, and looked up to him as she lowered more and kissed his tip shyly. She knew her mouth was very important on the process, but she was feeling quite, clumsy, which she hated. She pursed her lips, and found on her core, the confidence she was known off... Sure, she had never done this before, but she wan'ted to do it right, like everything she setted on her life. She placed a few more kisses along his shaft, and then she wrapped her lips around his tip, being very carefully.

Ian could feel the goosebumps sprawling in his skin as they moved in that pace. He moaned Stefan's name softly as he slid one hand down on his chest. He arched his neck slightly as he took a grip of his manhood, and started pumping it almost like on the same pace he did on Stefan early. He could feel the climax building on his system, and he hoped Stefan was close to his climax too.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 9:52 pm

Christian smirked a bit at her playful tone. He gasped silently as he felt her lips touch him. He looked down to her and bit down on his bottom lip a bit. He nodded his head slightly, encouraging her to continue. He then moaned, feeling how she kissed along his shaft, leading up to her lips being around him. "Mm... You sure you haven't done this before?" He mumbled, smirking. He was being playful, but also trying to help her know she was doing it right.

--

"Mm-mm... Mine," Stefan mumbled, moving Ian's hand away from his member and stroking it at the same pace that he had been previously. "Ian..." He moaned, feeling how he was getting even closer to his climax. With a few more deeper thrusts, he released his hot seed into him, groaning into the nape of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Elena Rolfe

Elena Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 8:44 am

Elena looked up to him shyly... She hated when she looked shy, but as he mumbled that question, she felt her cheeks burning, and he took him from her mouth. ''Of course I'm sure.... You should listen to what girls caa talk about, my dear...'', she said with a crooked smirk as she stroke him again gently. She leaned once more, and kissed when his tattoo was inked... She trailed her lips down on his shaft again, kissing teasingly before wrapping her lips around his tip. She tried to take a little more of him this time, and she remembered of the girls talking of using thir tongue, so Elena started twirling it slowly around it, feeling the new taste on her mouth.

Ian gasped as Stefan took his hand from his member, but feeling him stroking instead, made him groan breathlessly. His heart beat faster when he heard Stefan moaning his name at the way he knew he was closer to the brink. He finally felt when he reached it, and Ian also reached his climax just a few seconds after, moaning Stefan's name with passion. Then, he allowed his muscle to relax on the bed, panting from the exertion.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 5:40 pm

Christian chuckled softly and rolled his eyes. He watched her kiss the tattoo, then hummed softly as she kissed his shaft once more. He moaned softly, his hips lifting towards her a bit as he felt her take more of him into her mouth. As her tongue started to move around him, he groaned and closed his eyes.

--

Stefan panted along with Ian and gently moved out of him. However, he leaned down and ran his tongue along Ian's abdomen, cleaning him off with a smirk on his lips. He laid onto the bed and stretched, trying to get his breathing and heartbeat back to normal. "See? Trading," He mumbled, looking over at Ian with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 6:52 pm

Elena gasped quietly, feeling him move his hips up. She remembered the girls saying what boys could do, and she was hoping that Chris would be kind, and caring for her, as always. She smirked as she heard his groans, making her sure that she was doing it right. Before he could put his pace, she starte bobbing her head, shyly at the beggining, but growing confident, as she learned how far she could take him without choking.

Ian gasped quietly, feeling Stefan moving out from him. he turned his gaze down to the other boy when he ran his tongue on his abdomen... Just of this fact was teasing enough to him, but he was also licking his seed, which amde him shiver slightly. Maybe it was beacuse of the way he was looking at him as he did, Ian would never know... His mind was still too clouded by the moment he had with him. He closed his eyes, focused harder on getting his breath back to normal, when he heard Stefan speking, and just by his voice, he knew the boy was grinning... ''Shut up...'', he said with a small smirk.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 6:56 pm

Christian reminded himself he needed to sit still -- to make sure she was doing this how she wanted to get used to it. He couldn't push her. He simply closed his eyes and let her work. His soft sounds of pleasure truly started as she started to bob her head along his shaft. His jaw with lightly slack in pleasure.

--

Stefan chuckled softly and curled up against Ian's chest. "I love you," He sighed, looking up at him with a tender gaze. He leaned up and kissed his lips gently. "By the way.... You taste good," He winked.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 2:48 pm

Elena finally felt how this should be done... She didn't want to do exactly as other girls told her, she wanted to do things as she wanted, not because someone told her. She looked at Chris and smirked as she heard his soft sounds of pleasure. She was doing it right, as she leaned back, she slowed her head, and gently grazed her teeth along his member, and massage his balls softly.

Ian wrapped his arm around Stefan when the boy came closer to curle up against him. He smirked slightly, loving how warm Stefan was, and how their skin touched. ''I love you too, babe...'', she whispered back, and looked down to him. He chuckled gently at his words, and shook his head... ''That thing you did with your tongue... It sent shiverst through my spine'', he confessed with a boyish smile as he recalled the look Stefan had as he licked his chest.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 5:51 pm

Christian looked down to watch her and then gasped, feeling her teeth on his member. He groaned out that time in pleasure and gripped at the sheets under him a bit. As she massaged his balls, he could feel his member hardening in arousal. "Fuck... Elena," He mumbled through his now more shallow breaths.

---

Stefan chuckled gently and placed a few kisses against Ian's chest. "Mm... Did it?" He questioned, arching a brow as he turned his bright emerald eyes up at him. "I was hoping it would," He grinned, leaning up and placing a soft kiss on his lips. "I've always hated being wasteful... And, like I said, you taste good," He winked.
Back to top Go down
Elena Rolfe

Elena Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 11:21 pm

Elena could feel his member hardening around her soft lips, and she smirked, knowing she was pleasing him very well considering this was her first time doing it... She twirled her tongue around his tip again, and slid one hand down to masaage his inner thight as she used her other hand to stroke his legnht that wasn't into her mouth.

Ian kissed his lips gently, and chuckled lightly at his wink... ''Babe, you may say you don't like to be wasteful... But when it's about money, you doesn't seen to hate being like that wasteful....'', he teased, with a small smirk, and kissed his lips again, he could feel a little of his taste onto them, but he didn't care. Stefan's lips were soft. and he liked to kiss them.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 11:46 pm

Christian groaned as she continued to work. She seemed to be comfortable now, which made it more enjoyable for him. "Elena..." He groaned sofltly, liking how much attention she paid to his tip. He gently rocked his hips towards her, careful to not push her.

--

Stefan smirked and rolled his eyes. "I'm not wasteful about money... Money is spent on things I want. I don't throw it away," He shrugged. He returned his kisses and smirked a bit. He loved how soft Ian's lips were.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 11:55 pm

Elena froze for a brief second as he started moving his hips towards her. She feared it, but as soon she could feel how careing he was, she relaxed her jaw, and continued stroking him.

''I know... I'm just concern of the fact that you don't care how much you would spend on something you want...'', he mumbled quietly, as he caressed his cheek tender. He didn't want to talk about it, again, taking the risk of their talk turn into a fight... He only wanted to lay there with him. ''And I love you...'', he whispered and kissed his forehead softly.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 12:24 am

Christian froze, too, when he saw the way she seemed scared. "Sorry," He whispered. "It's just... hard to sit still," He smiled sheepishly. He groaned softly as she did relax her jaw and start to stroke him again. But, he didn't like being the only one in pleasure. "Come here," He whispered, gently pulling himself from her mouth and guiding her chin up to him to kiss him slowly. "Can I?" He whispered, his hand caressing her inner thigh.

--

Stefan sighed. "I know, I know... Listen. I'll work on it, alright? I've just... grown up this way. Dad compensates love with money," He muttered, shrugging his shoulders as he leaned against his hand. "I love you," He mumbled in return and kissed his chest a few times.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 12:39 am

Elena looked up to him as he pulled himself from her mouth, and she tried her best to not purse her lips. She was afraid she had done something wrong, but she pushed her thought away at the moment he kissed her slowly. Her jaw went slack as he caressed her inner thight. ''Yes....'', she whispered quietly, his touch making her shiver under her jeans.

''That's funny.... Because I'll compensated money with my love....'', he smirked softly as he felt his lips on his chest. ''I love you too, babe...', he mumbled with a tender smile and kissed the top of his head.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 12:47 am

Christian smiled a bit, liking how easily affected she was by him. He unbuckled her jeans and unzipped them, then slid his hand inside and caressed her panties. His middle finger rubbed up along the middle of her panties to her clit, rubbing it through the fabric. "You're wet," He whispered playfully as he kissed her neck.

--

Stefan looked up at him with tender eyes and felt his heart in his throat. He loved the fact that Ian knew exactly what to say to him to make him melt. He leaned up and kissed his lips gently.
Back to top Go down
Elena Rolfe

Elena Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 1:09 am

Elena gripped on his arm softly. She trusted Christian enough to allow him to touch like that... he was the first that got so far, and she was a bit excited as he caressed her like that. She moaned quietly, feeling his finger rubbing her so softly, and crumpled the fabric of his shirt as he kissed her.... ''Hmm... That means I'm enjoying this 'heat'', she teased as she arched her head slightly, allowing him to kiss.... ''I enjoyed myself while I had you in my mouth...'', she whispered, her voice cracking in a small moan as she took her hand from his shirt to turn her fingers back to his manhood, bumping him slowly as he rubbed her.

Ian looked down to Stefan, and liked what he saw into the boy's eyes... He kissed him back, and smirked... ''I feel like I could spend all my weekend locked in this room with you''
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 1:16 am

Christian grinned a bit at her words. "Mm... good," He smiled a bit. Hearing her moan made him shiver in pleasure. As she took a hold of his member again, he groaned, too. He slowly tugged her panties to the side and slid his middle finger down along her wet folds.

--

Stefan smiled and raised his brows. "Really? Sounds good to me," He shrugged, grinning before kissing him again deeply. "God I love your lips," He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 1:38 am

Elena closed her eyes, and smirked hearing his moans and groans... His hand felt good, and she was feeling good, until the moment she felt his finger sliding on her folds. It all happenned fast than a blink of eye. Elena gripped hard around Chris' member, and jerked his hand away from her. She was fast on putting her jeans on, and she whispered a quiet 'I'm sorry', before running away to her bathroom. She was feeling so embarassed.... Why she didn't allowed him to go further? She trusted him, but maybe not enough. She looked at her image on the mirror, and scowled seeing how red her cheeks were. She shook her head and walked to the sink, so she could wash her nape with the cold water... She sighed and then called for him, ''Did I hurt you?'', she asked, knwoing that maybe her harsh grip hurt him, but her running would had hurt more.

''Pft.... I like your lips more'', he grinned softly after kissing him deeply again, like he had nothing to worry about on this world. ''I know you liked the idea, but what we're going to do about the others... Al is just on the other room, and there are our siblings...'', he mumbled quietly.
Back to top Go down
Christian Storm

Christian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 2:00 am

Christian wasn't sure what happened at first. All he knew was that her hand had grabbed him far too tightly. He was in pain. He curled in on himself, not able to find his breath. As she called out to him, he only groaned in pain in response. He didn't want to make her feel bad, but it hurt. The fact she didn't trust him hurt even more. Once he was able to breath again, he pulled on his boxers and jeans, then sat up on the bed. "Should I go home?" he asked quietly.

--

Stefan chuckled softly and arched a brow. "They can think for themselves," He pointed out, chuckling slightly. "Al knows we're happy here... Elena wants to be with Christian... I see no problem," He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Elena Rolfe

Elena Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 11:35 am

Elena whimpered quietly hearing him groaning... This time not in pleasure. As he asked if he should go home, a high pitched 'no' left her lips. She walked from the bathroom, and bit her lips seeing him fully dressed again. ''Please, don't go...'', she whispered quietly as she leaned her back onto the bathroom's door.

Ian smirked seeing Stefan chuckling, and nodded softly, ''Yeah... By the way, we're locked... No one can walk on us while we're naked, hugging each other'', he chuckled softly, and pulled him closer to him chest.
Back to top Go down
Christian Storm

Christian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 12:22 pm

Christian looked over at her and pursed his lips, then looked away. "Elena..." He trailed off, not sure what to say to her. "Sorry... I should have kept my hands to myself," He mumbled. "I get it. You're not ready. I've told you before, I don't want that from you if you don't. hell... It's a little weird to me as it is. I've always seen you as the little girl -- you're only two years older than Elizabeth for God's sake," He scowled a bit, trying to not let himself feel like he was robbing the cradle.

--

Stefan looked towards the door and hummed a sound of content. "You learned from the last time we left it unlocked I see," He teased quietly. "Poor Christian."
Back to top Go down
Elena Rolfe

Elena Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 12:47 pm

Elena pouted as he spoke, and rolled her eyes when he mentioned Elizabeth, the girl was only two years younger, she to Elena, it seemed like she was five. ''Christian, look...'', she said queitly, and walked back to the bed, ''I wasn't ready for that... I was enjoying it, until you slid inside me...'', she sighed, knowing she was being pathetic... She was a scared little girl after all, not the confident girl she thought she was. ''I'm sorry... I'm not ready for it... I love you, Christian.... I love you... And I don't want to lose you, because I'm a freaking little girl...'', she pouted and leaned her back on the backboard, curling into herself.

Ian bursted in laughs when Stefan mentioned Christian... ''His face.... It was hilarious... At least he learned he's not the hottest twin...'', he teased with a small smirk.
Back to top Go down
Christian Storm

Christian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 1:07 pm

Christian looked over at her and frowned, seeing the way she was sitting there all curled up. "Ele..." He sighed, scooting over to her and pulling her into his arms to cradle her. "I'm not going to leave you just because you're not ready for sex," He mumbled. "I love you... The last thing I wanted was to make you run away," He frowned. "It's just... gonna take me a while to get used to not thinking sexually," He mumbled, being honest. He'd grown up a 'stud' around the school, so he was constantly surrounded by sexual advances, up until he saved Elena.

--

Stefan laughed and shook his head, remembering just how quickly Christian had run from the room. "He did find out just how cute your butt is," He teased, smirking to himself.
Back to top Go down
Elena Rolfe

Elena Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 1:27 pm

Elena pursed her lips and rested her head on his shoulder. She bit the tip of her thumb as he talked, ''Chris... You love me enough to wait for me to get ready for going further? You could get any girl you wanted, still... you're here with me...'', she murmured quietly.

''Yeah... And he saw how big your butt is...'', he teased the other male and slid his hand to rest upon his hip softly, ''But you're mine...'', he mumbled, caressing his rear gently.
Back to top Go down
Christian Storm

Christian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 1:36 pm

Christian looked down to her and chuckled slightly. "I've had any girl I wanted..." He shook his head. "The only girl I want now is you. You're the only girl I would wait for," He shrugged, kissing her forehead tenderly.

--

Stefan smirked and shivered a bit, feeling how Ian's hands roamed down his skin. "Mhm," He smiled cheekily. "You know... When you were jealous earlier? I liked it," He smirked, placing soft kisses on the other's chest as he kept his eyes on his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]
Page 10 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next