Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Staying Calm [tag Eric]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

Staying Calm [tag Eric] Empty
PostSubject: Staying Calm [tag Eric]   Staying Calm [tag Eric] EmptyMon May 13, 2013 9:59 pm

Kida sat in the nursery, rocking in the rocking chair and holding Emma in her arms. Emma slept quietly, her little lips parted as she dreamed. Kida giggled softly and brushed her finger against the baby girl's puffy lips. She hummed softly, her voice out of tune, but gentle in the least.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying Calm [tag Eric]   Staying Calm [tag Eric] EmptyMon May 13, 2013 10:15 pm

Eric hung up the phone and sighed, not really sure of how he was going to tell Kida what Marina told him. He chewed on his bottom lips, and massaged his temples as he thought of the right words to say to her. He sighed deeply again, and went upstaris, where he knew he could find Kida. He smiled a bit when he walked into the nursery, and kissed Kida's forehead softly. ''She looks cuter when she's asleep'', he murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying Calm [tag Eric]   Staying Calm [tag Eric] EmptyMon May 13, 2013 10:20 pm

Kida looked up at Eric and smiled a bit, nodding her head. "She's adorable..." She whispered, smiling softly down to the baby girl. "She's tired... But, it's alright... I love rocking her," she mumbled. She kissed the baby's forehead and then looked back to Eric. "I can feel your anxiety... What's wrong?" She asked gently.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying Calm [tag Eric]   Staying Calm [tag Eric] EmptyMon May 13, 2013 10:33 pm

Eric smiled weakly at her, and crouched so they would be at the same eye level. ''Marina called. She said the boys are gone, as well her kids, and apparently Belle's children are missing too'', he said quietly, and wrapped one arm around her shoulders. ''They are suspecting Hades is behind this'', he muttered and clenched his teeth. He knew he needed to remain calm for Kida, but he just couldn't believe of how low Hades went this time.
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying Calm [tag Eric]   Staying Calm [tag Eric] EmptyMon May 13, 2013 10:51 pm

"What?!" Kida yelped. Her voice startled Emma to wake up and start crying. "Agh... I'm sorry, baby girl... Shh... It's alright," She whispered, holding the baby there against her chest and cradling her head against her shoulder. She had tears in her eyes, though. All of the kids were gone, and she knew it was Hades at fault. "W-We... We were taking care of Emma... Instead of protecting them," She whispered, holding Emma closer and looking down.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying Calm [tag Eric]   Staying Calm [tag Eric] EmptyMon May 13, 2013 11:04 pm

Eric was able to control his temper very well as Kida started crying. He brought Kida's head to rest upon his shoulder, and smoothed Emma's back, helping her at caming the baby girl. ''It wasn't our fault, babe. We could never see this coming'', he sighed and kissed the top of her head, ''We will find a way to bring them back, you'll see'', he murmured.
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying Calm [tag Eric]   Staying Calm [tag Eric] EmptyMon May 13, 2013 11:19 pm

Kida whimpered and shook her head, nuzzling her head against his shoulder. "I... We could have..." she bit her lip and closed her eyes. She held Emma protectively and kissed her temple. "I... Ian... Christian... W-What if they're hurt...?" She whimpered. "He can't hurt my babies..."
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying Calm [tag Eric]   Staying Calm [tag Eric] EmptyMon May 13, 2013 11:29 pm

''Let's not think of the worst, babe'', he murmured softly, ''Hades know if he touches one string of their hair, he would be signing his death sentence... Besides, the kids are tough, you taught them well. I'm pretty sure Ian and Chris are helping the others, no matter where that shit god sent them'', he muremured.
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying Calm [tag Eric]   Staying Calm [tag Eric] EmptyMon May 13, 2013 11:38 pm

Kida bit her lip and nuzzled her nose to Emma's head as the baby girl quieted and calmed in her mothers embrace. "I thought them meditation and yoga, Eric..." She whimpered. "I-I mean... they know white magic... I just... I hope they're okay... They have to be... I don't know what I would do if..."
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying Calm [tag Eric]   Staying Calm [tag Eric] EmptyMon May 13, 2013 11:59 pm

''Shh... Don't think about that, babe'', he whispered softly and pulled her closer. ''You taugh them more than meditation and yoga... You taugh them to be good boys. They just like you, Ian specially... They are strong, and have great character, just like you'', he murmured gently.
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying Calm [tag Eric]   Staying Calm [tag Eric] EmptyTue May 14, 2013 12:05 am

"Good character isn't going to keep them alive, Eric!" Kida whimpered. Emma whimpered along with her and Kida sighed. She got up and walked around, holding Emma close. She moved over to the window and looked out, like she expected Stefan to pull up with Ian in his truck.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying Calm [tag Eric]   Staying Calm [tag Eric] EmptyTue May 14, 2013 11:28 am

Eric sighed and got up, as he watched her going over to the window. He knew how worried she got, and she was right, he was sick worried too, but he trusted that the boys were better than he or Kida ever were... He wrapped his arms around her from her behind and kissed her shoulder softly, ''Do you remember the time we lived in Nirethia?'', he asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying Calm [tag Eric]   Staying Calm [tag Eric] EmptyTue May 14, 2013 12:56 pm

Kida leaned back against him and cradled Emma to her chest. She wasn't letting go of that baby, especially now. "Of course I do..." she sighed and looked towards him. "I hated leaving, but... It's safer here... Or at least, I thought so," she sighed.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying Calm [tag Eric]   Staying Calm [tag Eric] EmptyTue May 14, 2013 2:33 pm

''I was worried at the begging, I was so scared while you weren't by my side, and thinking that maybe the Korsos were here too.'', he sighed. ''You and the boys made me happy... So happy that I forgot how hard we both fought in Nirethia, just to sleep safely. The boys will be alright, wherever they are. It's in their blood the skill of fight... I'm just afraid for the de Chambord, and the Olympe kids...'', Eric said quietly, and looked outside. He didn't know why, but deep in his core, he had a feeling that his kids would know how to survive. He was an absent father to them, he could admit it, but he had faith on them.
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying Calm [tag Eric]   Staying Calm [tag Eric] EmptyTue May 14, 2013 4:31 pm

Kida bit her bottom lip and sighed. "It's in their blood on your side, at least," She mumbled, shrugging her shoulders. She leaned on him and kissed the side of Emma's head. "I'm scared for Arianne... You know how fragile she is," She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying Calm [tag Eric]   Staying Calm [tag Eric] EmptyTue May 14, 2013 5:20 pm

Eric smirked slightly, ''Yes, that girl can break easily, but if the Riders were dragged to this mess too, I'm sure Jazz is there for her'', he sighed and looked down to Emma, dozing upon Kida's shoulder, ''We don't even know what exactly happened to them'', he muttered slightly, not really liking on not knowing what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staying Calm [tag Eric]   Staying Calm [tag Eric] Empty

Back to top Go down

Staying Calm [tag Eric]
Page 1 of 1