Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] Empty
PostSubject: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 6:28 pm

Ian smiled brightly as he rode to his house, they had no safety equipment on, but he was a good driver, and they weren't far from his house. He smirked in content feeling Stefan closer to him and looked down once in a while to catch those emerald eyes. According to his plan, they got to their house next to the river in a few minutes, and Ian held Stefan's hand as he walked inside the house.
He was taking a risk of meeting his father as he walked inside the house, but Ian had no idea of how he was going to tell Eric that Stefan was his boyfriend. He walked slowly into the house and looked around, looking for any of his family member, ''Well, Hook is out of sight...'', he teased playful at Stefan and pecked at his lips softly before walking them to the kitchen, where he knew they were going to find their mother. ''Hi mom! Stefan is staying for the night... Is the dinner already done?'', he smirked boyish as he walked closer to her and kissed her cheek softly. ''Hmmm, tofu...'', he hummed as he glaced at the counter and looked at Stefan by the corner of his eyes, ''Delicious...'', he hummed playful to his mother and then finally let go of Stefan's hand, so he could take his jacket off.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 6:48 pm

Stefan enjoyed the ride on the bike, but what he liked most was getting to be so close to Ian. He loved how the wind blew their hair. The crisp winter air was cold, but Ian was warmer. Once they reached the riverside house, he smiled a bit in familiarity. But, then the nerves hit him. Anyone could understand why he was a little scared of Eric. Still, he held his composure and followed after Ian, hand still holding the other boy's. He chuckled slightly at Ian's teasing and rolled his eyes.

Kida's blue hues went over to Ian and Stefan, a light smile tugging on her lips. "Is he, now?" She mused, laughing a bit at the fact Ian hadn't even asked. "Should be," She nodded, pushing the tofu out of the pan and into a bowl. She then got the taco shells out of the oven and set them on the counter, glancing over at the two boys with a hidden smile every now and then.

Stefan was relaxed around Kida -- he always had been. She was kind and accepting -- of everything except violence and drugs and sex without love. She was a good mother. She took note of the way Stefan pouted when Ian let go of his hand. She giggled softly, which caught Stefan's attention and made him blush a bit. "Eric, le dîner est prêt! J'ai même boeuf cuit (Eric, dinner is ready! I even cooked beef,)," She called up to him as she dished up the beef from a pan and put it into a separate bowl.

"Calm down, Steffy... I can hear your heart from here," Kida whispered, smirking a bit at him before laughing gently. She poured a glass of rum -- Eric's favorite rum, in fact -- and went to stand at the base of the stairs that led up to the second floor where she knew Eric would be coming down from. She held out the glass for him and smiled. "How's the new hand working?" She asked quietly. She'd been able to persuade John out of enough money to afford the newest technology for prosthetic limbs -- the hand that Eric could use had the ability to feel things like temperature, pain, softness and hardness, etc. Basically, everything a normal hand could do. It even had a function to turn the translucent material that normally allowed for visibility to the mechanical joints and lights inside of the hand into the same skin tone of the user and have the feel of skin. The wiring to the hand were surgically connected to his nerves so that he truly controlled it without having to be nervous of over using the strength.

[^ Since it's the future, and I know that's what they're working to create. x'3]
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 7:34 pm

Ian placed his jactet at the back of his chair and sat right after chuckled softly as he took note of the soft blush upon Stefan's cheeks. He tugged the other male to sit by his side, and whispered softly. ''Calm down, babe... The beast is my dad, and I should be the one scared, not you'', he kissed his cheek softly as his mother left the dinner room. ''Maybe you should be a little scared, but I won't let him harm you'', he teased with a boyish smile and turned his gaze back to the door frame where his parents could walk in any second.

Eric groaned slightly as he climbed out from the bed. He came back from the surgery just a few days ago, but he was still felling a little indisposed because of all the medication he needed to take during the postoperative period. He yawed quietly and stretched his arms up, fisting his wrists softly. He looked down and stared down to his new hand, his eyes filled with the same amazement since the first time he saw what they had done to his 'old stump', and he couldn't help but grin each time he saw his wedding ring upon his finger.

''Vous me gâtez, la cuisson des boeuf pour moi, et de me laisser rester au lit toute la journée. (You're spoiling me, cooking beef for me and letting me stay lying in bed all day.)'', he purred with a small smirk aas he reached at the base of the stairs and wrapped his both hands around her waist. It felt amazing to him how he could feel her warm, her soft skin, like it was his real hand. ''I believe it's woking pretty well... It's getting more sensitive as I exercise it.'', he said with a small smirk and leaned to kiss her lips softly. ''Je t'aime'', he whispered at her lips.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 7:43 pm

Kida giggled softly and shrugged her shoulders. "I like spoiling," She said simply. Her free hand rested on his chest. "Exercising it, huh?" She smirked a bit, her tone suggestive and playful. She laughed softly and met his lips for the soft kiss. "I love you, too," She whispered back to him.

Stefan sighed and took a sip of the soda Kida had placed in front of him. "How's it going, Mr. Storm? I gotta say -- you look a little odd without the hook," He mused, his tone calm and collected. He knew how to be civil. Besides, he wanted Eric to like him. He was naturally playful.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 8:36 pm

Eric gasped in awe, for once anything dirty had crossed his mind, until Kida suggested with her smirk... ''I'm making the exercises the doctor prescribed.... But I'm listening in case you're open for a new routine...'', he smirked a bit and walked inside the dinner room. At first he ignored the Rolfe boy sitting on the table, which made Ian roll his eyes slightly and he started chewing his bottom lip. ''Oh... My favorite rum... You are going to ask me something, aren't you?'', he teased his wife as he sat at his chair and took a sip from his drink. He finally decided to give Stefan some attention after resting his glass at the table. ''Heh, I feel a little odd too... After almost 20 years living with the stump, it's weird to have a hand back.'', he said with a polite smile and leaned back on his chair.

''Nah, you look better this way, dad... Now mom doesn't need to worry if you're gonna to tear your clothes anymore'', he laughed boyish and rested his hands upon the table. ''You're funny, aren't you?'', Eric scoffed and went for taking another sip from his rum. It was good tasting alcohol after all those days only taking medicines all day long.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 9:24 pm

Stefan smiled a bit, nodding lightly and taking another sip from his soda in the same manner Eric did with his rum. Kida smirked a bit as she gathered up the food dishes and set them onto the table for everyone to make their tacos. "It's not his clothes we had to keep replacing," She mumbled, shaking her head as she sat down beside Eric then.

"So, Stefan... How's school?" Kida inquired, wanting Eric to actually try to be civil with the boy. "Er..." Stefan started, not sure if he should mention Ari's fight with Helena. "Oliver came home," He settled on. "Ari's old boyfriend?" She blinked a bit, though her lips were in a slight frown. "Yeah... I know, I know... Jasper wasn't so thrill either," He sighed. Kida nodded, pursing her lips before going back to fixing herself two tofu tacos. "What about your grades?" She pushed. "Uh... I'm having some trouble with Trig, but Uncle Al is pretty good at math, so he's been helping me..." He mumbled. Though, in retrospect, he knew that bringing Al up wasn't always the best idea around Eric. "How is Aladdin?" Kida asked anyway, a smile on her lips. She had no problem with Aladdin.

"He's good... Him and Naveen are the new dance teachers. Have you seen them do a partner dance? I don't think I've ever seen anyone dance more in love... w-with the music, of course," He smiled sheepishly, then realized how girly his statement could be seen. He pursed his lips and sat in a more slouched posture as Eric did. Sitting too straight was girly. "Well... I'm just glad Aladdin's... doing better. It took so long," Kida sighed. "Does he still go to the graveyard everyday?" She asked quietly, her eyes tender. Stefan's expression softened. "He... I think when he's stressed he does -- he likes to talk to Jim... But, normally, he only goes once a week last time I checked," He said quietly, glancing towards Eric, seeing as the grave belonged to his brother. "We finally got Al's scarring depleted. He wouldn't let us for the longest time," Kida said sadly. "He's doing okay. Don't worry so much," Stefan said with a reassuring smile.

"You're right..." she sighed, then looked around. "Geez... Sorry. I'm always bringing these conversations down, aren't I?" She smiled sadly. "I'm no Belle, I suppose. She can make anything light," Kida sighed, then put on a smile and looked to Ian. "What about you, baby? You haven't talked about your football in a while," She mused, tilting her head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 11:35 pm

''MOM! Keep the dirty secrets away from me!'' Ian gasped, which made Eric chuckled, ''C'mon Ian, don't you deny you like to tear some pieces of clothes?'', he teased and winked back at Kida. Ian blushed deeply and turned his gaze back to his plate, paybing double attention on making his tacos.

Eric was still getting used again of using both hands with everything, eating was included. It took a few attempts to make his own taco, and he smirked proudly as he did so. He was in such good mood that he was going good on making those tacos that he didn't mind Kida and Stefan were talking about Aladdin. However, as they changed the topic to Jim, and pursed his lips and sighed, ''Jim was a good boy! He didn't deserve what happened to him'', he murmured quietly and took a bite of his taco. He had a bad start with his cousin, and things were turning to be good between them when the boy died. He visited his grave a few times since he heard he was burried in Seattle. In fact he was the only relative he had burried in this city. His mother's grave was in Nirethia, and Eric wished Joseph and Michael were rotting in hell by now.

Ian listened queitly, finding it was more interesting if he eat his tacos than talking. So he let his mom and Stefan take the talk. He pouted when his mother smiled sadly, and widened his eyes slightly when she started talking to him. ''Football? Oh, eh.... well.... I haven't talked about it for a while because I quit'', he said with a shy smile. ''But before you freak out dad...'', he turned his gaze back to his father, whose face was starting to her painted with a stranger color of red. ''I'm trying something new...'', he looked at Stefan and smirked, ''I'm trying to get into the equitation team... I never liked coletive sports, I was more into my own'', he said softly, turning his gaze to his father again he smiled seeing the smile into Eric face. ''That's awesome, son!'', Eric chimed, pleased that Ian was going into that path, ''Now that I can ride a horse again, I could teach you some tricks... I'm a bit rusty, but I was the best rider into that olde World'', he smirked and took a piece from his beef.

Ian smirked to himself and gave a meaninful glance to his mom and then to Stefan. He was playing a little game there, first he would please the old man, and then, when he got the old Storm all happy, he would say he was in love with Stefan, ''So, where's Christian? He's missing the best ever...'', he smirked. Sure he was wanting a little piece of his father's beef, but again, he needed to please the man first, and upset him after.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 11:55 pm

Stefan arched a brow as Ian said he had quit football. He'd always gone to the games to watch him play while Rose sat beside him reading quietly. Ari would at least scream with him. But, at the mention that Ian had instead started to go into the equestrian field, Stefan couldn't help but smile. Partially because he was happy Ian had found something he liked, and partially because his mind had come up with a few dirty jokes. He contained his amusement, even as Eric went on to say he was rusty, but had been the best rider. Kida seemed to have caught the same thing, and she gave Stefan an amused smile, which only made him laugh softly under his breath.

As Ian then looked between Stefan and Kida, Stef gave a small smile. Kida knew what he was doing. She'd taught him how to handle Eric well. "Christian is at John's house, I believe," Kida hummed. Stefan visibly tensed, clenching his jaw and glaring at his plate for a moment before he sighed silently and tired to relax his muscles. "Easy there, big boy. Chris is a good boy -- at least with Elena," Kida stood up for her son. Stefan arched a brow at her. "Well. He tries to be," She clarified, looking away from Stefan's skeptical gaze. "Effy, would you get the rum from the cabinet for me?" She hummed. Stefan chuckled lightly and nodded, not caring what feminine nick name she gave to him. He got the rum, and knew exactly what she was wanting. "Allow me," He said lightly to Eric before refilling the man's glass.

As he sat back next to Ian, he discreetly reached over and unhooked Ian's bracelet, then slid it into the boys pocket. He knew that wouldn't even go over well with Kida -- she would have his head for spending money on something so trivial as a possession. He then went on to take a bite of his taco. "You got a little something on your face there, babe," Kida giggled towards Eric before leaning over and playfully licking a crumb off his chin. Stefan laughed, amused as opposed to uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 12:49 am

Ian knew how much Stefan and Ari liked to go to the games and watch him playing, he played along and said he liked the team, the boys, as friends of course. But deep inside, he wanted to quit it for a long time, and when he saw they needed someone into the equitation team, he didn’t think twice and has tried for it. He got what his mother and Stefan was thinking, and he kicked Stefan’s shin playful, so the boy could take note that he knew what he was thinking… Ian smirked slightly, imagining that Stefan could share some of that thought while they were sharing his bed later.

Ian chuckled softly, seeing Stefan’s reaction when he heard that Christian was with his sister. He couldn’t help but find adorable of how much he was protective of his sister, well until he started to snap and all that jazz. Ian hated when Stefan got angry about something. “Yep, don’t get it from the wrong way, but your sister knows how to turn someone on”, Ian mumbled quietly. Sometimes, he wasn’t aware of what he talked, and honestly, when he had any fault on Stefan getting angry, he didn’t hate the boy then. Eric laughed… “Chris is a good boy, he takes a lot from me, actually, while Ian is more like his mother.”, Eric pointed out with no intention of offending anyone. He knew how Ian was more into the vegetarian thing, and the yoga, so when he talked about going into equestrian, he got pleased that Ian had inherit something from him. “Hmm, you are all pampering me… I’m started to get suspicious!”, Eric pointed out playful as Stefan refilled his glass with more rum. Hell, it was his favorite rum, why should he complain about it, he mused to himself as he took another shot from his glass.

Ian was wearing a long sleeved blue shirt, which matched with the color of his eyes. So he wasn’t worried that someone would see his new bracelet, so he frowned a bit when Stefan unhooked it from his arms. He was already used with the height of it, but he knew what his mother would think if she saw him wearing something so expensive. But that was his anniversary gift, so he wasn’t caring if his parents saw it or not, but he respected Stefan’s will. When his mother licked his father right in front of them, Ian made a face, “Ah… Mom! Not into the dinner table!”, he whined and turn his gaze away. Eric laughed, “C’mon… Don’t you tell me you don’t like when you girl do something like this to you!”, he chuckled and turned his gaze towards Kida, thinking of some new exercises with his hand for later. Ian shifted uncomfortably in his seat, his father was right, he liked when Stefan did something like that to him, not a girl. He was nervous. He had decided that would be for the best if he told him about Stefan after the dinner, all drunk…. But as he thought more about it, he imagined it would be for the best if he just spilled it all.

“Mom, dad…”, Ian cleaned his throat slightly and moved his plate away from him, “I want you both to know that I have finally found someone after all the drama with Jacqueline.”, he finally introduced the topic. He then looked at Stefan and held his hand, intertwining their fingers before resting their hands upon the table. “I’m with Stefan, and I love him…. I love you both, and I respect you. So I expect you two to respect me on this decision, because I’m tired of denying who I really am.”, he said, his voice not trembling for a second as he looked mostly at his father while he finally told them about him and Stefan. Eric looked at Ian while his son said all that stuff. He had always a suspicious about it, but he never wanted to believe it. So hearing this from his son chocked him, less than he expected. He pursed his lips and looked away. The boy was brave for facing him, he couldn’t deny it… But the deception hit him hard, and he wasn’t even able to stare at his son at the moment, so he stared at an ordinary point at the wall across him while he made a big effort to not snap in front of them.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 1:35 am

Stefan's smile fell a bit as Eric made the comment towards Ian liking for a girl to do something like Kida had. Eric could have said the same thing without putting girl into it. Don't tell me you don't like it when someone does something like this to you would have worked just fine. Stefan was brought from his thoughts as he saw Ian shifting beside him. He furrowed his brows a bit, worried momentarily. He knew Ian had been having the same thoughts as him.

What really made him nervous was when he heard Ian speak up. The name Jacqueline made him scowl slightly. He remembered her well. She was the girl who had agreed to be Ian's fake girlfriend to appease Eric's suspicion as to why Ian hadn't had a girlfriend. Sure, Stefan was thankful, but at the same time, to convince Eric he was a normal teenage boy with a girlfriend... Stefan didn't like to think that anyone else had touched his Ian. He looked towards Ian and met his bright blue eyes. He glanced down to their hands, intertwining their fingers as Ian did so. Once their hands were revealed on the table, he looked shyly towards Kida, who gave a subtle smile, obviously proud of Ian. She, however, was more focused on making sure Eric didn't overreact.

Stefan bit onto his bottom lip slightly, but quickly stopped that and sat up straight. He needed to be strong for Ian, too, to help comfort him. His thumb gently caressed Ian's hand as he gave it a small squeeze of reassurance once Ian was done talking. He watched Eric speculatively, not liking how Eric had to look away from Ian like he was a different person now. "Eric..." Kida sighed, but Stefan stopped her from saying anything more.

"Mr. Storm?" Stefan inquired, trying to get his attention. "I know you don't... accept the idea of two males together... And, to an extent, I understand. My father doesn't, either. But... For a minute, think about Jim," He said quietly. Kida got a little nervous, not sure of how going down that path would go over for Stefan and Eric. "Aladdin has told me so many stories... His whole story with Jim... Jim was just as against it all as you are -- maybe even more so. And then he met Aladdin when they were kids, and he took in the homeless boy on the street because he could. Ali was in love with him from then on, but couldn't do anything about it because everyone said he was disgusting and abused him and threw him away... For years Jim said he didn't love Al -- that they were just friends. Al knew differently, but he stayed by even when Jim pushed him away. He kept by when Jim was hated by everyone. And when Ali tried to... kill himself... Jim saved his life and cried for him because he did love him. He'd just convinced himself that it was wrong. Al said that... when Jim finally accepted it... He'd never seen Jim so happy."

Stefan sighed and looked down for a moment before back to Eric. "I've heard that story so many times, and every time I hear it I try to figure out how you could be against your cousin's happiness... And Ian's," He said softly, his tone showing he wasn't trying to offend him, but show exactly how confused he was. "My father doesn't like it because he doesn't understand it. But... The more he's around Ian and I, the more he gets used to it. It's really no different because... I don't believe love see's gender. And, I'm glad it doesn't. Because... Your son is amazing. If I hadn't fallen in love with him, he would still be fooling around with girls with such low self esteem that they're willing to overlook the fact he's more queer than a three dollar bill," He smiled crookedly at the table and chuckled slightly. "But... Listen," He said slowly, pursing his lips for a moment. "I love him. I would do anything for him... Be anything for him... H-He's the best thing that has ever happened to me," His voice cracked slightly as he spoke. His eyes were burning, but he kept his expression calm like he didn't even notice the stinging liquid on the rims of his eyes. "The last thing I want to do is make his life difficult. I can't hide who I am -- I've tried... desperately. It doesn't work. But... If you truly cannot accept him for being the honestly incredible man he is just because he fell in love with an asshole like myself... I'll go," He whispered the last part and looked away.

"I know how important family is... Dad's hardly ever home, and when he is, he's got his attention on Elena and Damon and Mom and Belle... I'm always at the dance studio with Aladdin -- He's honestly more of a father to me, and I hate having to admit that... I know Dad tries, and I don't blame him. Aladdin has taught me more about myself and how to survive than Dad ever could. But... I don't want the same to happen to Ian. You're an amazing man, Mr. Storm. And I know you love your son... I don't want to be the thorn there," He said quietly, not reacting to the few tears that slipped down his cheeks as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 6:29 pm

Ian swallowed hard when Eric looked away from him, and then he looked back to Stefan, squeezing his hand back softly. He was glad Stefan was there for him, but the look of deception upon his father’s face left him upset. He knew it would take a long time for Eric to get used with the truth, but the feeling of being rejected because of his choices was more painful than Ian expected.

Eric didn’t look to Kida or to Stefan when the boy tried to get his attention. But he listened to what he was saying. The boy wasn’t stupid after all, and he was pleased that he knew he didn’t accept the idea of two males together. However, as he mentioned Jim, Eric turned an icy glare at him. Of course he had heard some rumors about Jim and Aladdin, but it was only rumors, he teased the boy when he had the chance, but this was before they started to get along without fighting. Hearing this boy telling about his cousin made his stomach sick, and the way he talked about Ian, and how they were intertwining their hands were only growing him uncomfortable. Even when the boy turned his gaze away from him, Eric’s glare was relentless. He hated the boy now, and he didn’t get moved by his tears when he was done talking.

“Just go”, Eric said coldly, with a small wave of his hand. “Dad!”, Ian chimed, his eyes showing how broken he got by hearing those two simple words. Eric then turned his gaze to his son, narrowing his eyes just slightly. “Stefan isn’t leaving… I love him! He makes me happy, and I know I’ve made the best choice of my life when I let him in. My place is by his side…”. Eric cut him, “If your place is by his side, leave my sight too. You’re not my son anymore”, he said coldly and turned his gaze away from him. Eric changed a lot, first he could snap easily, but he had learned how to control his temper, and even if he wasn’t willing to admit, he became more like Michael as he grew older. He hadn’t tried to hurt Stefan because he respected the boy’s parents, and he was very grateful for everything that John had done for him and his family.

Ian staggered at his chair when Eric told him he wasn’t his son anymore. He looked down and swallowed the lump that formed in his throat before saying again. “You’re angry dad. I’m sorry if I let you down… But this is who I am, and I hope you accept me either way.”, he said shyly and stood up, tugging Stefan with him as he walked to his room. Once he closed the door behind him, he leaned his back onto it and sighed heavily. “Dad is angry… He needs time to accept us. It’s just a matter of time”. He said, mostly to himself, and rubbed his eyes as the tears started stinging.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 7:12 pm

It stung, more than he expected, when Eric's cold tone hit him. But, it wasn't the anger towards himself that affected Stefan as much. It was what he said to Ian. Stefan was protective. Everyone knew that. Hearing the pain in Ian's voice was enough to make him snap, but he constrained himself. Ian needed him now. He didn't say anything as he followed after the other boy. Once they were alone, he remained quiet and simply pulled Ian into his arms, cradling his head against his shoulder and placing a kiss on the side of his head. "I love you," He murmured, knowing now he should have just kept his mouth shut. The least he could do was to comfort Ian.

---

Kida sat silently, her expression stoic, as Eric snapped at Ian and Stefan. However, she was not relaxed, despite how relaxed her composure seemed. In fact, her whole frame was rigid. The only sign that she was fuming was the fact her fists were clenched so tightly that her nails were digging into her skin. When the two boys left the room, Kida remained quiet for a long moment.

She then closed her eyes and took in a slow breath. When she opened her eyes to look at him, her gaze was cold and devoid of the compassion she normally held. "If Ian's not your son anymore, fine," She said slowly. Then, she placed her rings on the table in front of him and stood up. The look she gave him was one that could make anyone easily forget that she had ever looked upon anyone with love or empathy. It was hateful. "Why don't you go explain to Jim how you accepted him as a murderer, but look at him with disgust because of what made him happy?" She suggested. "Or, better yet? Go drink yourself into a stupor and pass out in an alley. Maybe you'll wake up in Nirethia again and you and Michael can go frolic in Hell, seeing as how you two look even more alike to me right now," she scowled in disgust, though her eyes showed exactly how much pain she was in because of what he had just done. "Get. Out." She muttered through clenched teeth.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 8:16 pm

Ian gladly let Stefan wrapped his arms around him, and he wrapped his arms around Stefan’s middle. He nuzzled his nose at the crook of Stefan’s neck and breathed softly, take into Stefan’s scent. “Thank you, this is all I need right now”, he mumbled quietly, happy that Stefan was there now. He was only feeling sorry about their anniversary being ruined, but he wasn’t sorry about telling his parents the truth. He knew his mom would take it very well, but his father’s reaction was worse than he could never have imagined.

---

Eric was so focused on controlling his temper, that he had forgot Kida was into the room yet. He also kept quiet and his gaze was lost, empty of emotion. He only looked at her when she talked, and what he saw broke him. He had never seen that gaze upon her eyes, and he looked down when she placed her rings on the table. He looked distant, but as staring the jewelry out from her finger was like his heart was stabbed more than a thousand of times. He listened quietly as she scowled at him, and he felt lost seeing the look in her face, seeing how she was disgust of him. “I was able to accept Jim as a murderer, because I was one too… I was worse, actually, I was also a rapist”, he said with a weak smile. “As the boys don’t know about this part of my past, I didn’t know about Jim’s past either. I learned about it only now… I never felt attracted to boys, this isn’t normal”, he said quietly, daring to look at her face for a moment before turning his gaze back to the emptiness.

“I could go out, to the club maybe, and drink the hell I wanted…. But I won’t. I’m not leaving you this time, like I did when we lost Jake. I know I’m fucked up, Kida. I know. I…”, he trailed off, and looked to the ceiling for a moment before turning his gaze back to her again. “I ‘m sorry I looked like Michael… I hate him, and his brother, but they had damaged me, more than I’m willing to admit… But there is something I’m not like them… I love you, and Chris, and Ian…. I just can’t handle this… I wanted something different for him, I wanted the boys to meet a woman, to get married and have children. Hell, I love my family… I want grandchildren, I just wanted them to be normal, not fucked up like me…”, he started rambling, not seeing what he was saying anymore. He had fought so much to have a normal family, and he had with Kida and the boys. But now Ian was surely disappointed at him, and he couldn’t bare seeing that look into Kida’s face… He ruined it, like everything he had touched in his whole life.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 8:35 pm

Kida was angry. Very angry. It took a lot to get her mad, but to get her to this point? She slowly shook her head as he started talking, especially when the first point he brought up was to compare this situation to Jake. When he finished, she thought her jaw would break from how tightly her teeth were clenched. The first thing she did was snap her hand across his face -- hard. "Eric... Do you hear yourself?" She whispered, her tone colder than before. "Jacob died, Eric. Ian isn't dead. Ian is upstairs, wondering what he did wrong to make you disown him. He didn't do a damn thing wrong, Eric."

"And, it is normal -- for him. For me, too. I've been attracted to girls just as much as guys for as long as I remember. Yet, that's okay for you -- you think it's hot," she scowled. "Your son is hurting because of you. He didn't do anything wrong. You did," She snapped. She was visibly angry now. Her hands were even shaking. "I love you, Eric, and I'm sorry for what the Korso's did to you. But that doesn't always give you a fucking excuse -- especially when it comes to your child. We all know you like Christian more -- have you ever thought about how that hurts Ian? Just because Christian is only attracted to girls? Mind you, he's at John's planning to get into a sixteen year old's pants. But, hey! Thank fucking God he's straight," She glared at him.

"Love is love, Eric. Ian is normal. He's smart and talented and looks up to you, only to be shot down and told he can't love who he wants to love. Why do you think he can't get married and have children? Adoption is a thing, you know. Hell, it's even possible to have a carrier!" She shook her head and closed her eyes then, trying to calm herself down. "Get out. I don't want you here tonight. I don't want to see you. I don't want to hear you. Right now, I'm at the point where I almost wish I could pretend I never even met you," She whispered, her voice cracking as her strong facade finally cracked and she started crying. The real crying. The kind that made it impossible to see and took all of the air out of your lungs.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 10:22 pm

Eric almost didn't notice how angrier she got after he finished talking. He closed his eyes and felt his cheek burning from the slap she placed upon his face. He looked down and pursed his lips once now and then as she talked. She was right, she knew him too well, every piece of him. As she said she still loved him, he looked up to her, his gaze empty of feelings except for guilty. He was specheeless, and when she asked him to get out, he didn't object her again. He stood up and was heading to their room as he heard her crying. He turned his heels around and stared at her. His first impulse was going to her and wrap his arms around her gently. But she was mad at him, she didn't want to see or hear him. ''I'll be at the club tonight... I'll be back in the morning.'', he said quietly, and then he walked to his room. He put his overcoat on, and went straight to the garage, where he started his car.

Ian was in his peaceful state of mind with Stefan when he heard the car starting. He opened his eyes and looked around, not clearly understanding what was happening. When everything was quiet again, he could hear a soft sobbing, his mother's sobbing. ''No...'', he whimpered, and unwrapped his arms from Stefan, to hold his hand tightly around him instead. He ran back to the dinner room, and saw the worst thing possible. His mother crying all helpless, alone into the room. He saw her rings on the table, and could undrestand how far their conversation led. ''Mom.... I'm so, so sorry!'', he whispered quietly, as he wrapped his arms tightly around her shaking frame. Seeing his mother crying was the last drop of that evening, and the tears started streaming down on his face and he tried to comfort his mother the best he could.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 10:37 pm

Kida heard Eric, but she was too far lost in her crying to even think of responding. She felt cold. It wasn't that she was surprised by his words before. She'd expected them. And that's what hurt the most -- that what she had expected actually came out of his mouth. She thought that maybe he would prove her wrong. But, he hadn't. That only made her cry harder.

Stefan heard the car, and the sobbing. While most anyone else would feel awkward about now being in this situation, he didn't. This was as much his family as his own family was. He'd always been close to Kida. To hear her crying that painfully only made him more angry at Eric. He went just as quickly with Ian and felt his heart break for Kida as he saw her. Of course, seeing how Ian broke down crying, too, didn't help him to remain strong.

"Baby, It's not your fault," Kida whimpered, wrapping her arms just as tightly around Ian. Despite her tears, she knew he needed the comfort, too. Stefan sighed gently tugged on Kida's elbow to guide her to go into the living room, so she could at least sit on the couch. She did so, forcing herself to stop the ugly sobbing she'd been broken down into before. She couldn't completely stop her crying. Stefan let Ian be the one to hold her. He sat by Ian and gently caressed his knee, wanting him to know he wasn't going anywhere. "H-He... said he'll be back in the morning... I just... I've never gotten so angry before," Kida whimpered.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 11:27 pm

Ian nodded quietly as Stefan guided them to the living room, and he gently rested his mother's head upon his shoulder and held Stefan's hand again, as if he could make sure the boy wasn't leaving, that he was holding him next to him. He smirked slightly besides the tears, because he was between the two persons he loved the most at the moment. ''I'm sure dad will be home tomorrow. Don't worry about it, mom... You're a human being, you're not perfect, so you are allowed to get as angry as you want'', he said softly, rubbing her arm gently as he looked down to her. ''Maybe I should have waited to dad got more drunk?'', he said with a slight shrug. ''But I couldn't wait longer to bring this in public. It was our anniversary tonight, and I wanted to make Stef happy'', he said with a weak smile as he glanced to Stefan. ''And I couldn't hide us anymore, because I realized I love him'', he mumbled quietly. He had no idea of why he was apologizing himself, but deep down he felt resposible for their parent's fight, and thus, making his mother crying.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 11:43 pm

Stefan held Ian's hand without hesitation, glad to have the contact. Kida curled up at his side and closed her eyes, eventually gathering up her wits to get control of her crying. Ian had always been the twin who would comfort her. Chris was 'too manly' to cuddle. He didn't mean it offensively, either, so Kida didn't mind. She rarely needed comfort anyway. "Happy Anniversary," Kida said quietly, giving them both a smile. Stefan gave a small smile back and brought Ian's hand up so that he could kiss the back of it. "Listen... I'm going to go to bed. I'm exhausted," She sighed, sitting up and rubbing her eyes. "You two go upstairs, lock the door, and don't waste your anniversary worrying about Eric. He always comes around eventually," She said quietly, shrugging her shoulders. She kissed Ian's forehead, as well as Stefan's, then went to her bedroom.

Stefan watched her go, then turned his hues onto Ian. "You okay, baby?" He asked quietly, caressing Ian's cheek gently and wiping the tear stains off his skin the best he could.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 12:11 am

Ian kissed the top of his mother head as she curled up to him, and he was feeling more relaxed as she calmed down. He rubbed her arm gently during at the time and watched her tenderly. The smile he gave back to her was small, he was more worried about her welfare than anything else. As she spoke she was going to bed, he frowned and looked at her, ''If you need me, just call and I'll be there, okay mom?'', he murmured softly and and closed his eyes as she kissed him forehead.

''No... I'm not okay'', Ian sighed quietly. and moved up, to seat at Stefan's lap. He curled against his chest and rested his head upon his shoulder. ''I thought dad was going to yell, throw things against the wall... But that... That was the worst thing possible'', he murmured and then sighed, as he remembered his mother's words. ''Sorry... I'm ruining our night again'', he mumbled and kissed his lips softly before resting his head upon his shoulder again.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 12:27 am

Stefan gladly wrapped his arms around Ian as the boy climbed onto his lap and curled up. He held him, and kissed his forehead, listening to him talk. He hadn't known what to expect out of Eric. He'd always avoided him, because of how short tempered the both of them could be. But, seeing Ian in pain did not help him to like the man. He gave a small, reassuring smile when Ian apologized. He returned the kiss tenderly and shook his head. "Baby, as long as I'm with you, nothing -- not even your father -- can ruin that," He whispered softly at his ear and placed a gentle kiss against the side of his head. "I love you... Whether I'm holding you when you cry, or we're making love, it doesn't matter to me. I'm just lucky to be with you," He said quietly, nuzzling his nose to the top of Ian's head affectionately.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 12:52 am

Ian just closed his eyes and rested his hand upon Stefan's chest. He smirked as he could feel his heart beating upon his palm. Though it was something only a girl would like, Ian liked to feel it anyway, because it was Stefan heartbeating, and he loved this boy. ''Damn it, stop being so perfect, or I'm going to cry again, and I don't want to cry anymore tonight.'', he pouted slighlty and placed a gentle kiss upon his neck. ''I'm lucky to be with you too. I love you'', he whispered softly.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 1:04 am

Stefan smirked and chuckled softly low in his chest. "You're such a girl," He teased, humming a sound of content as Ian placed a kiss on his neck. "I love you, too," He murmured as he ran his fingertips along Ian's spine. "Come on. Your bed is more comfortable than this sofa," He sighed. He lifted Ian as he got up and then playfully draped him over his shoulder. "You should eat more. You're so light," he laughed a bit. He carried him upstairs, then lightly dropped him onto the bed on his back. He crawled over him and placed a soft kiss on his lips. "No more crying tonight," He whispered, kissing the top of Ian's nose then.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 2:02 pm

Ian chuckled lightly, amused by the fact that Stefan knew him so well, that he pratically had the same thought as him. He smiled in content as he felt his fingers upon his spine, making him shiver just a little, after all the family drama on the evening. He gasped and the first thing he did was wrapping his arms around his neck, but when he found himself over Stefan's shoulder he pouted, ''I'm light because I'm almost a vegetarian... Plus, I make the Yoga... I'm not heavy as you are, big butt...'', he laughed lightly as he grabbed his rear in a playful manner. As he laid down on his be, he looked up to Stefan and smirked slightly as he kissed him back. he laughed soflty as Stefan kissed his nose, and mumbled with a small smirk, ''Only if you guarantee me that you'll try your best to make me laugh''.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 8:09 pm

Stefan smiled and nuzzled his nose against Ian's. "Baby, when do I not make you laugh?" He mumbled, winking down to him. He kissed him again, gently, then leaned back. "You called my butt big," He pointed out, arching a brow at him. "At least I have a butt," He smirked. He then let his hands rest on Ian's sides. "But... you know what you get now?" He questioned, smirking devilishly as his legs pinned the other male to the bed. His fingers snaked underneath his shirt and started tickling his sensitive sides and stomach.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 12:36 am

Ian smirked lightly as Stefan winked to him, and he laughed softly when Stefan pointed out about his big butt again. ''Well, you have a butt, and it's big!'', he teased and gently rested his hands upon Stefan's shoulders. ''Stef, babe....'', Ian murmured, getting a little worried as he saw the smirk the boy was giving him. He knew Stefan, he knew he had no good intentions on his mind when he smirked like that, and pinning him down uo the bed just confirmed what he thought. ''Stefan!! NO! Stop'', Ian squealed, squirming under him as he laughed, making a few snorts, just like his mother used to make. ''Y-you are so going to r-regret this....'', he could manage to say as he laughed, and then he finally pinned Stefan's hands on his side... ''That wasn't the kind of laughter I wanted...'', he pouted slightly and then turned them over on the bed. ''What I'm going to do with you....'', he mused softly, nuzzling his nose against his as he hovered upon him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] Empty

Back to top Go down

Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next