Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 12:53 am

Stefan grinned, loving how Ian laughed. He laughed, too, loving the snorts that Stefan made. "Oh, am I?" He smirked, loving how Ian thought he would really get him back for it. "I like that laughter, though," He pouted right back at him. "You snort like a little pig. It's adorable," he mumbled, smiling boyishly. As he nuzzled his nose to Ian's, he leaned up and pecked his lips. "What do you want to do with me...?" He whispered, arching a brow and smiling playfully against his lips.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 2:09 am

''A pig? Maybe, but I'll be an adorable pig...'', he tilted his head slightly and smirked. ''Oh. I want to do many things to you...'', he whispered teasingly, ''But none of them would apply as a punishment, since you're going to enjoy all of them'', he whispered soflty as his lips grazed upon his jaw.... ''So I guess I'll lay down over here, and try to sleep'', he sighed in a dramatic way and rolled to lay by Stefan's side, with a playful smirk tugging his lips.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 2:14 am

Stefan pouted and whimpered as he felt Ian's lips on his jaw, to only have the boy get off of him and wave off the possibilites. "You're cruel, you know that?" He mumbled, smirking. He reached over and fished the bracelet from Ian's pocket, to set it on the bedside table. "Wouldn't want to break that," He mumbled before climbing ontop of the other and kissing him deeply.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 2:26 am

''I'm not cruel.... I only know you very well'', he grinned widely and looked down to his pocket as he felt Stefan's hand inside it. He then looked at the bracelet at the table, shinning brightly with all those diamonds. He was still distracted by the bracelet, that he didn't get what Stefan said, he only caught Stefan climbing ontop of him, and his lips kissing him deeply. He kissed him back and softly slid his hands underneath his shirt. ''I suppose I'm not able to punish you'', he whispered breathlessly as he broke the kiss for a moment, just to kiss him again, with the same depth. but more passionate this time.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 2:38 am

Stefan smiled and rolled his eyes. "Why would you want to punish me? I'm too sweet," He chimed, grinning before falling into the kiss again. He rolled them over so that Ian was over him this time. He became submissive under Ian's hands on his chest and groaned softly into the kiss. "How about..." He started, kissing along Ian's jaw. "You take control this time?" He whispered into his ear before gently nibbling on his earlobe. He smiled and leaned back to look up at him, loving having him over him more than he would admit.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 3:06 am

Ian groaned slightly into the kiss as Stefan rolled them over, and he was up this time. He pinned the other boy with his legs and dug his fingertips softlly on Stefan's chest and groaned agains as he was turned on by his whispering. ''You handing me the control.... This must be my lucky day'', he chuckled lowly before sliding his hands upon his sides and he leaned dow, to kiss his neck tenderly. ''Hmm, I need to take this sweater off...'', he mused at the crook of his neck, and leaned back for a moment, to take Stefan's sweater so he could kiss his shoulders and then his chest with the same tenderness as before. He slid his hands down to Stefan's hips, and then he turned them up to unbottom his pants.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 3:26 am

Stefan loved the sound of Ian's moans, especially when he was the one bringing them out of his lips. He would do anything to make this boy happy, especially tonight. If that meant being the submissive one, then he didn't mind. He liked it, too. He hummed a sound of pleasure as Ian's hands roamed his chest, but even more so as he heard Ian's words. He gladly helped him in getting his sweater off once more. He closed his eyes and smiled at the feeling of his lips on his shoulder. As he started to kiss his chest, he opened up his eyes and watched him with a warm gaze. His own hands moved up to Ian's waist to tug at his shirt, not liking the fabric restricting his view of the other's frame.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 3:38 am

Ian helped him taking his shirt off, and he also took his pants and boxers off, as well Stefan's, leaving them nude on the bed. He looked down to him with a tneder gaze and leaned down once more, to kiss his lips passionately. He liked when they were nude, and how he could feel the boy's skin against his, and how intimate it felt to him. As he kissed him, he gently took Stefan's member into his hand, and started massaging his tip gently with hid thumb, and he worked on ravish his neck with more tender kisses.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 3:49 am

Stefan moved wherever Ian needed him to move in order to remove their clothing. Once they were bare, he smiled a bit and melted into the kiss without complaint. He loved kissing Ian, almost as much as loved feeling his skin against his own. His breath hitched in his throat as he felt Ian's hand working his member. He knew how to touch him -- something Stefan had always loved about the other male. He closed his eyes and moaned softly at the combination of his lips on his neck and his hand on him. His hips arched lightly towards his touch.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 12:52 pm

Ian groaned quietly as he nibbled softy at Stefan's shoulder. ''Hmm, I'm amazed of how fast you react at my touch'', he whispered with a crooked smile and trailled his lips down on his abdomen. He kept his blue hues towards him as he kissed his hip bones and the muscles around before turning his lips to his member. With no hesitation, he took the male's lenght into his mouth, he twirled his tongue around his tip in a tenseingly manner before taking more of him into his mouth. Where he couldn't reach, he wrapped his hand around, and with his other hand he started massaging his balls softly.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 6:00 pm

Stefan smirked a bit and shook his head. "What do you expect? You don't know how good your touch feels," He pointed out, humming a soft sound of pleasure afterwards. He watched as Ian started to kiss down his body and bit his lip in anticipation. Sure, Ian's hand felt good. But, his mouth always felt even better. He tilted his head back and moaned as the boy teased the tip -- he knew it was the most sensitive. He looked back to him and tangled a hand in his hair gently as he leaned up on one elbow. His hips moved slightly, arching towards the boys mouth.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 6:16 pm

Ian smirked in content while he bobbed his head slowly, and then fast. He moaned quietly as he slowed down again, and as he turned his blue hues back to his emerald ones, he slowly took him deep in his throat. At the first time he didn't like to give deep throats to Stefan, but once he learned how to do it, and noted how much Stefan liked, he grew to enjoying doing that. He stood still for a couple of seconds, massaging his balls softly. Then he backed slowly and moaned softly, ''Damn, you're too big...'', he teased with a small smirk and placed a few kisses upon his lenght before bobbing it again.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 6:47 pm

Stefan gasped sharply as Ian pushed him into his throat. "Fuck," He whispered, groaning and closing his eyes at the warm feeling no engulfing his member. He was hardening with every movement the other male made towards him. "Blame my dad," He teased, smirking a bit before moaning out as Ian returned to bobbing his head along his length. His fingers scratched at the boys scalp, his hand guiding him along his length.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 7:01 pm

Ian gasped slightly, and turned his hues back to Stefan as he stopped his hands guiding him down... ''No, no... You're not in control this time, babe'', he teased with a devilish smirk as he leaned up again and kissed his lips deeply. While he kissed him, he pumped the other male's member faster, and tangled his fingers upon the hair of his nape.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 7:07 pm

Stefan whimpered and pouted, but eventually just chuckled and leaned up into the kiss. "Fine fine..." He whispered against his lips, then groaned as he felt how Ian pumped his hand along his member. With them at this new position allowed him to reach down and take a hold of Ian's member, too -- even if he wasn't in control. He worked his member, sliding his hand down and gripping at his balls after a moment before pumping his member again.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 7:59 pm

Ian groaned as he felt Stefan working on him. ''Slow down babe.... Do it as I like the most'', he whispered next to his ear and nibbled his ear lobe gently before sucking at his neck in as gently as possible. He worked on Stefan at the way he liked the most, not so fast, and not so slow. They had done this so many times before that he knew exactly how to work him.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 9:13 pm

Stefan smirked a bit and nodded, slowing his pace on his member. He groaned lightly, feeling his teeth on his ear. His lips were so soft. He worked him so well -- so natural. "Mm... I love you," He hummed in content, bringing the other's lips back around to kiss him deeply.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 10:09 pm

Ian moaned softly, enjoying how Stefan slowled his pace until the one he loved the most, and would bring him on easily. ''I love you too...'', he whispered at his lips and kissed his lips. He whimpered queitly and pulled himself from his grip gently, before positioning himself between his legs. ''May I?'', he whispered gently at his lips, with a gentle smile.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 10:34 pm

Stefan smiled at the words, loving how the boy whispered to him. He returned the kiss lovingly, then looked up towards the other male with a small grin. "Baby, you don't have to ask," He mumbled, smirking slightly before pecking his lips again. "But... yes. Please," he hummed.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 10:43 pm

Ian chuckled softly, ''I know I don't have to aks you, but I can't help asking'', he mumbled with a small smirk as he nuzzled his nose at his neck line and pecked on his lips. He smirked brightly at his humming and leaned down to kiss his lips passionately. He pushed himself into his tight entrace slowly, groaning lowly into the kiss as he did so. He continued massaging Stefan's tip gently, as he waited for Stefan to get used with him. Sure he wasn't bigger than him, but he was thicker, and he was always worried of hurting him as he made love to this boy.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 10:51 pm

Stefan smiled a bit at his words and chuckled lowly. When he pushed into him, he grunted, closing his eyes tightly. He hated the initial feeling. But, he had gotten used to it over the times. The kiss helped to distract him, as did the other male still massaging his tip. "Nng..." He hummed softly, slowly adjusting to the feeling. "God, you're big," He mumbled, smiling breathlessly. Once he was adjusted, he carefully pushed his hips up against Ian's, groaning as that slid him in farther.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 11:15 pm

Ian kissed him with more passion as he heard the other male gruting... He hated seeing Stefan in any kind of pain, so he tried to distract him from the inicial pain they always felt at first. He chuckled breathlessly, ''Ha, you're not the only big here'', he teased and then groaned feeling Stefan pushing his hips up to him, making him slid farther inside him, ''Stef...'', he moaned softly, he had always enjoyed when he was ontop, he kissed his jaw as he moved a little more inside him, before pulling out. ''You feel so good'', he whispered next to his ear before pulling himself into him again, and starting a soft pace into him.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 11:38 pm

Stefan smiled and tangled one of his hands into the other male's hair. He groaned softly and focused on the good feeling of him inside of him instead of the painful part. "Do I?" He mumbled, humming a sound of pleasure against his ear. He moaned as their pace together started. His rested his hands on the sides of Ian's neck and grunted softly each time he was thrusted into. He wouldn't admit how much he actually did like being on the bottom. "Ian..." He moaned, nuzzling his head into the crook of Ian's neck.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 11:52 pm

Ian hummed a soft soud of pleasure as he heard Stefan grunting softly at each thrusted he made. He knew the boy was enjoying it now, instead of feeling the pain, and slowly sped up the pace. He let go of his hand onto the boy's member, and he pinned his hands above his head, and interlaced their fingers. He leaned his forehead against his and groaned softly as he felt their lips moving in sync again.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 12:40 am

Stefan groaned softly at the feeling of his hands being pinned like that. He felt vulnerable under him like that, but he didn't mind it. He enjoyed putting full trust in Ian's care and touch. He whimpered soft sounds of pleasure as their pace sped up. He wrapped his legs around the other's hips gently. "I love you," He moaned, his pleasure only rising as they moved their hips together so perfectly along with their lips in sync.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next