HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:23 am

Ian groaned softly as Stefan wrapped his legs around his hips, this new angle making him able to pull himself farther inside him. He pulled himself up and leaned upon his hands on the sides by Stefan's head as they moved their hips together. He looked intently to his emerald hues and smirked as he leaned down and kissed his lips tenderly, ''I love you too'', he whispered, feeling as good as he say that for the first time in that evening.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:44 am

Stefan, with his hands now freed, moved his hands to rest on Ian's shoulders. He moaned in unison with the thrusts. Hearing those words again, he smiled and kissed him more deeply. His heart was working harder now, making him sweat a bit in the exertion he was giving to move with Ian. He then pushed them up so that he sat on Ian's lap. Even if he wasn't in control, he liked how close they were in this position. He groaned out, hiding his head in the crook of Ian's neck as he lifted himself to ride along Ian's length.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:55 am

Ian moaned a little louder as Stefan turned them, and somehow he was under him again. ''Arg... You like... Seeing me under you..... Don't cha?'', he whispered breathlessly among his soft groans and he slid his hands upon his back, touch each of his muscles with his finger tips. His hands then slid down, and he grabbed his rear softly while he lift his hips up to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:19 am

Stefan tried to respond, but found that his voice was lost in his moans. "Fuck..." He hummed in pleasure, that being the only word he could get out. He smirked, feeling Ian's hands on his rear. He wrapped his arms around Ian's neck and moved with him in perfect sync. "I'm... not gonna... last much longer," He moaned, just below his ear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:41 am

Ian chuckled weakly while he panted, loving the way Stefan reacted so spontaneously when he was more reserved... That's the reason of why he loved him so much, they were alink in many aspects, but they were also very different, and when they were together, he felt like Stefan completed him in the aspects they were very unlike. He groaned quietly as he felt his climax growing up in his core. ''Neither I am...'', he whispered quietly, and kissed his neck softly, ''Come together with me, babe...'', he whispered after kissing his eat, and started rocking as farther he could so he could reach his climax.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:56 am

Stefan smiled a bit at his words and nodded. He reached between them to take a hold of his own member to help work himself to his climax. "Agh-- Fuck... Ian!" He whispered impassioned next to his ear. "I love you," He whimpered as he then hit his climax. His moan was purely Ian's name off his lips.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:22 am

Ian groaned Sfefan's name as he reached his climax, along with him. He closed his eyes and relaxed his body instantly as he pulled out from Stefan softly... ''I know... I know... And I love you too'', he said breathlessly, with a small smirk tugging his lips. He slid his fingers up on his spine and wrapped his arms around his neck as he kissed his jaw softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:28 am

Stefan panted quietly and smiled blissfully. "I say it too much, don't I?" he mumbled, making a slight face. "Mm..." He shook his head and leaned his forehead against Ian's. "Are you tired now?" He asked, his fingertips brushing against the back of Ian's neck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:38 am

Ian smiled softly and nuzzled his head upon Stefan's shoulder while he tried to get his breath back. ''Yes.. But I'm not complaining, babe...'', he murmured softly when he was able, and then he looked at him as he leaned his forehead softly against his, ''Well, maybe I am... Are you?'', he asked softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:55 am

Stefan chuckled breathlessly and shrugged his shoulders. "I guess..." He yawend, despite himself. He reached over to the lights and cut them out while hitting the other switch to turn the fan on, then tugged Ian to lay down with him. He was still sweating, but he pulled the thin sheets up over them anyway in case anyone were to wander in in the morning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:03 am

Ian kissed his neck softly before reaching for a small towel into the nightstand drawer so he could clean him and Stefan, and then he tossed it away with his clothes onto the floor. He laid down by his side gladly and rested his head upon his shoulder as Stefan covered them over. ''I love you, Stefan...'', he whispered softly with a small smile, ''Night!'', he yawned quietly and closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:05 am

Stefan smiled a bit and wrapped his arms around the other male. He loved when they slept together. He liked how their skin felt together, especially when they cuddled. He kissed his temple, then smiled gently and nuzzled his nose there. "I love you, Ian," he mumbled back to him. "Goodnight, babe," He sighed, closing his eyes as he held him close.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:46 pm

Ian had a great night of sleep, as usual when he cuddle like that with Stefan. He cracked one eye open and smirked seeing Stefan asleep in his eyes. He climbed out from the bed carefully to not wake him up, and then he walked to his bathroom, where he washed his face, and mouth, and then he put some pants on before climbing back onto the bed. He watched while Stefan slept, he really looked like a baby boy when he was asleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:59 pm

Stefan slept soundly, as usual. He'd never had problems sleeping. But, he was a light sleeper. So, of course he felt when Ian woke up and got out of bed. He kept his eyes, closed, though, and merely waited until Ian was back in the bed. "Staring is rude, you know," He mumbled sleepily and smirked to himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:29 pm

Ian couldn't help but smirk too as Stefan mumbled... ''I wasn't staring, you know... I was only gazing me only love'', he whispered softly and kissed his lips gently. ''Time to get up, I want to make mom's breakfast this morning...'', he explained quietly, and kissed his cheek gently before leaning back.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:32 pm

Stefan smiled a bit and nodded, leaning over to him and kissing his lips tenderly. "Mm... Tofu breakfast?" He asked, arching a brow at him. "Fine, fine. I'll get ready," He sighed, crawling out of bed. He stretched, flexing a bit before wandering off into the bathroom to wash up. He pulled on a pair of Ian's sweatpants and smiled a bit. He liked that they fit into the same size clothes. He brushed his teeth with the toothbrush he kept there and smiled charmingly at himself in the mirror. He hummed softly as he walked back out, running his fingers through his hair. "There. Ready," he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:11 pm

''You're cute...'', Ian teased with a small smirk and waited till Stefan was ready... He tilted his head as the other boy walked from the bathroom, ''I know those pants...'', he mused and smiled boyish at him as he walked closer. ''C'mon, we're making waffles...'', he said with a wink and led them to the kitchen. He listened to his mother, and didn't worry about his father, or that she was upset last night... And Stefan helped him a lot on forgetting about it. But this was a new day and he was worried if his mother slept well, or if she slept at all last night. He wanted to pamper his mother, she was always there for him, whenever he needed, and he had always looked for a chance to tell her how grateful he was for it. ''Could you please take some fruits over there for me, babe?'', he asked softly to Stefan as he stole a gentle kiss from his lips, ''I can make some bacon if you want''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:22 pm

Stefan followed after the other male and smiled a bit. He was a bit concerned that Kida was still in bed. She never slept in. But, he could understand why she wasn't awake yet. He sighed gently, but kept his smile on to keep things cheerful, as he always did. "Mm... No problem," He mumbled against the kiss. "Bacon? Nah... You're in better shape than I am. I think I want to try the whole vegetarian thing," He mumbled, sliding his arms around Ian for a moment. "Besides. It'll make living together easier one day," He pointed out, smiling a bit. He chuckled and kissed his lips once more before moving away and going to get the fruit.

"So. Mom's still in bed," Christian mused as he appeared from the living room. He leaned on the counter and tilted his head. "Did you finally tell him?" He asked quietly, furrowing his brows.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:32 pm

Ian chuckled lighty, seeing how Stefan was trying to cheer him up... This is one reason he loved Stefan, he knew how to make him light when he was sick worried. ''Okay...'', he mumbled softly and kissed his lips. He turned his attention back to the waffles when he heard his twin approaching from the living room. ''Yes... And things went worse than I expected...'', he glanced towards their mother's rings on the table. ''How is mom?'', he asked quietly, his brows furrowing a bit as he asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:40 pm

"Tired," Christian answered smoothly. "I don't think she slept much," He admitted, furrowing his brows. Stefan frowned slightly as he brought the fruit over to Ian. Christian ran a hand through his white hair and rubbed his arm a bit. "You two look like you slept fine, though," He mused, shaking his head. "I'm glad," He clarified. "I'm glad the whole house didn't go shambles," He muttered. "I swear... I can't leave for two minutes, can I, little sister?" Christian teased, ruffling Ian's hair playfully. Stefan smiled at the ground and then cleared his throat, trying to act like he wasn't amused.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:09 pm

Ian pouted slightly, not liking the idea of his mother suffering, he hated seeing how she was felt alone last night, and Christian was lucky for not seeing that. He waved off the topic from his mind as Stefan walked inside the room again. and he smiled just by seeing him. ''Shut up...'', Ian mumbled playful at his twin, ''You look like you slept fine too, brother...?'', he teased, oblivious that maybe the reason of Christian looking good was because of Stefan's sister.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:25 pm

Stefan smile faltered as Ian teased Christian about something like that, especially considering he was with Elena last night. "Oh, I had a wonderful night," Christian cooed, smirking over at Stefan. Stefan muttered under his breath and started to cut up an apple. "So sensitive..." Christian pouted cutely over at the other male before smirking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:57 pm

Ian furrowed his brows and turned his gaze to Christian, ''C'mon, not teasing...'', he shook his head, and looked at Stefan, looking for any sign that he would be upset because of what his brother said. ''If you want some back for breakfast, I suggest you should make for yourself...'', he turned his blue gaze towards him and stuck his tongue out to Christian.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:10 am

Stefan gave Ian a small smile, trying to assure him he was okay. He walked over behind Ian and slid his arms around him, nuzzling his nose just under his ear. "Boo. Stef, you're not going to share bacon with me?" He pouted cutely. Sure, Ian's pout worked. But, Christian's didn't. At least, not on Stefan. "Nah... I'm trying to be more like this one," He mumbled, smiling a bit before kissing Ian's neck gently. Christian made a slight face -- not because of it being two men, but just because it was pda with his brother. "Want me to wake mom up?" He asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:21 am

Ian smirked to himself, liking to be this close to Stefan. He turned his gaze to Chris as he teased the other boy, and shook his head... ''Okay, I'll make you some bacon if you want...'', Ian finally gave in... He always wanted to please his family. ''Hmm, if you want... The waffles are almost done, Stefan cut the fruits for me, and I only need to fry those bacon, for you, and dad if he shows up in time...'', he said quietly. He knew his father told his mother that he would be home in the morning. He hadn't arrived yet, and he should be there by now if she had gone to the club on the last night. ''Could you take the pan for me, babe?'', he mumbled softly to Stefan as he kissed his cheek softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   

Back to top Go down

Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next