Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver]

Go down 
+3
Oliver Michaels
Stefan Rolfe
Ian Storm
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver] Empty
PostSubject: The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver]   The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver] EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 9:52 pm

Ian was quite nervous about the night... As days passed by, he could never imagine the connection he felt with Oliver, and every day it was easier for him to be with him, he was feeling more and more comfortable by his side. He couldn't deny that being with Oliver made him feel good, and even happy... But he was nervous since this was like his first date with the boy. Oliver convinced him to go out, do something different each day, and today they were going to watch a movie together. He bought the tickets and waited for Oliver at the Movie Theater foyer. He didn't pay much attention to the people around him, his gaze was towards the door, waiting to see the boy walking through them.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver]   The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver] EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 10:02 pm

Stefan ran a hand through his hair as he stood outside of the movie theater. He looked down to his phone and smirked a bit. Of course she was running late. He flexed his prosthetic arm and sighed, missing the more advanced one he'd had before. But, this one couldn't cause the same damage the other could. The one was just obviously not a real arm, and was harder to function. He sighed and shook his head. He bought tickets to the new movie and wandered into the theater, hands in his pockets. His eyes roamed over the people in the foyer, until they landed on an all too familiar face that took his breath from his lungs. He stared a moment too long before he tore his eyes away and took in a breath. His heart took a pain from the simple sight of seeing Ian. He leaned on a wall, his shoulder turned as to put his back towards Ian, praying that the boy hadn't seen him. He didn't want to ruin his night. 

Oliver walked in soon after and took no notice to anyone except Ian. He hurried over and smiled. "Hey there," He greeted, his beaming grin bright as ever. It was obvious he was excited about having Ian out of the house. "I'm so sorry I'm a bit late. My last client ran overtime at the gym," he apologized softly.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver]   The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver] EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 10:23 pm

Ian tensed when he noticed the familiar frame standing outside the doors. He swallowed hard and looked away, hoping Stefan hadn't seen him. He felt awkward seeing him all after all those days since that night. He knew he shouldn't go near him, but he wanted to... He wanted to go over him and ask how he was doing, and if he was alright. He swallowed hard and dared to look at him again, and luckily he wasn't looking at him. He noticed the look on his face, and the new prosthetic arm, which he was sure it wouldn't care much damage as the other one. He wondered of what happened to him while he was in jail, and if he was moving on, just like he was trying with Oliver.

He was still wondering about it, and for his shame staill staring at Stefan when Oliver greeted him. He got a bit startled and turned his blue hues back to him. ''Hey... That's okay, the movie didn't start yet'', he smiled, showing him the tickets he had bought.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver]   The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver] EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 10:30 pm

Stefan looked in the reflection of a nearby metal trashcan to see that Ian was no longer alone. He glanced back and frowned, seeing that it as Oliver at Ian's side. A pit grew in his stomach. They had always joked about how attractive Oliver was. Never had he dreamed that Ian had been serious. He took in a shaky breath and pulled out his phone. Where are you??? he quickly text Susie.

Oliver smiled and took one of the tickets. "Great," He chimed before noting the distant look Ian had. "What's up...? You look distracted," He mused.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver]   The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver] EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 11:11 pm

Susie smirked seeing his text and texted him back... Turn around...
She knew she was a little late, but it was hard for her to dress like all the girls on her age. She was used to wear her rockstar clothings, or witch clothings, or even whore clothings... But dressing like a rich pure and young lady was a huge nightmare. But it was worth it, she wanted to impress him with her nice clothes and the light make-up... He had always picked her in jail because of her make up.
When their gaze locked, she smiled and pull her hair down.... She was wearing a white dress, and fine high heels.

The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver] Tumblr_m8fyqkZAiV1qmomweo1_500

''Hi there, handsome'', she murmured and wrapped her arms around his neck as she kissed his lips.

Ian gave Oliver a sheepish smile, ''Er... Nothing'', he chimed, but looked away, back to Stefan. Of course he saw what Susie did. He felt his stomach in knots when he saw them kissing, and as much that hurt him, he didn't tore his gaze away from them. Seeing him moving on so fast hurt him.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver]   The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver] EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 11:18 pm

Stefan turned and smiled a bit as he saw Susie. Though, he was a bit shocked to see the way she looked. "Wow..." He commented absently before being taken aback by the kiss. He didn't respond to it at first, mostly because he could feel Ian's eyes on him. He returned the kiss just slightly at the end before pulling away. "...You look... Beautiful," He said softly, though his gaze drifted towards Ian and absently wondered why the boy was still looking. He sighed and looked back to Susie. "Ian's here," He whispered to her and glanced over her shoulder to where Ian was. 

The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver] Tumblr_inline_mqh55sPYUy1qz4rgp

Oliver furrowed his brows and followed Ian's gaze over to where he saw Stefan. He saw the way that the girl kissed him, and noted the way that Stefan responded. He sighed and took Ian's hand for comfort. "Do you want to talk to him?" He asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver]   The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver] EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 11:48 pm

Ian tensed again as Stefan looked at him, and Ian knew the boy had noticed him the same way he had, and he was avoiding eye contact, like him. He looked down before turning his blue hues back to Oliver. His lips turned into a fine line, and he squeezed Oliver's hand asking for help... ''Do you think I should?'', he asked quietly.

The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver] Tumblr_m91kzhlGJd1ruk1am

Susie frowned not feeling him kissing her back at first. ''Thank you...'', she wanted to make a little joke, but she saw his gaze shifting, and she followed his gaze with her grey hues. She gasped quietly when she saw who was there too, and turned her gaze back to his face. ''You know you can count on me, either you chose to walk away from here, or to talk to him...'', she pointed out softly and wrapped her small hand around his human one.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver]   The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver] EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 11:58 pm

Oliver brought his hand up and kissed his knuckles. "You're worried about him. I'm right here for you," He assured him. Stefan bit his lip and looked down to their hands. "I need to talk to him... I'd hate myself if we went five years without speaking," He mumbled. 

Oliver gently tugged Ian to follow him, taking the lead as they went over to Stefan and the blonde girl. "Stefan! I see Mr. Rolfe wastes no time. How are you?" He questioned. Stefan paused for a moment, staring absently at their hands before collecting himself and smiling at the ground before making eye contact with Oliver. "Yeah... Dad didn't want me to stay in that place any longer. So, he bailed me out after a day," He explained lightly. 

The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver] Tumblr_inline_mqh5g1W1lv1qz4rgp

Oliver smiled and then shifted his gaze onto the blonde girl. "Who's this?" He questioned. "This is Susie. She goes to school with us. She's in my grade," He explained quietly. "Did you two hang out at school?" Oliver questioned. Stefan smiled sheepishly and shook his head. "Nah... We actually met in our cells," He said, then chuckled a bit. "But uh... Susie, this is Oliver. And that's..." He paused as he shifted his gaze onto Ian and bit his lip. "That's... Ian," He said his name softly. "What are you doing here?" Oliver questioned, giving Ian's hand a gentle squeeze.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver]   The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver] EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 12:54 am

Ian smiled a bit and took a deep breath, ''Yeah... I've been worried about him, but he seems better than I imagines'', he sighed and pursed his lips. ''You should talk to him them... I'm not sure you can handle hating yourself more than you already do'', she pointed out, not afraid of telling him the truth.

Ian gasped as Oliver tugged him closer, and smiled shyly, looking down to his feet before raising his gaze towards Stefan and the blonde girl. Ian let Oliver and Stefan lead the conversation since he couldn't think of anything smart to speak. Susie smiled cutely towards them, and nodded every now and then as Stefan told them how they met. ''It's Susan, actually... But I like Susie better...'', she nodded and held up her hand to Oliver first, and then to Ian. ''Hi, Ian'', she said softly, and Ian shook her hand dryly. ''Nice to meet you Susan''. Susie noticed he used her real name instead of the nickname. ''Pleasure is mine'', she said simply and turned her grey hues towards Oliver... ''Oh, we're going to watch the zombie movie...'', she informed them with a small grin. She loved zombie movies.

Ian squeezed his hand back, and thought he was starting into a cold sweat, ''We're going to watch the same movie, actually'', he said quietly, looking at Susie first before turning his hues back to Stefan.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver]   The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver] EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 1:18 am

Oliver shook Susie's hand firmly and smirked a bit at the way Ian spoke towards her. He smiled as Susan said they were watching the same movie. "What a coincidence," He said with a small chuckle. "So, I take it you're on a date?" Stefan questioned bluntly after a moment of silence. Oliver gave a gentle smile. "I finally got him out of the house, if that's what you meant. He won't stop studying for his college exams long enough to breathe," Oliver chuckled softly. Stefan arched a brow. "He's studying to get into medical school," Oliver clarified. "Oh... I'm glad you're sticking to that, then, Ian," Stefan said softly. "And... I'm glad you got out of the house. And that... You're on a date," He said the last part with the best smile he could bring up, though it was still obvious how much it hurt. 

The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver] Tumblr_inline_mqh5dzVtBQ1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver]   The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver] EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 2:18 am

Ian smiled shyly and looked down as Stefan asked so bluntly ''I can also tell you are on a date, right?'', he asked quietly, turning his blue hues up to him... He felt guilty on going out with Oliver, and he hated that feeling, even if it seemed to him that he was moving on. He turned his head down again as Oliver, but raised his gaze up to him as he mentioned of him studying. He couldn't help but remember the nice moments he spent with Oliver, and a small smirk tugged his lips... ''That's not true... You took me to the studio, after we left Chris at the airport, don't you remember?'', he asked with a small smile before turning his gaze to Stefan, ''Why thank you, Stefan'', he said softly, and pursed his lips slightly, not liking of what he saw through his smile. It hurt him to think of Stefan getting hurt.

The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver] Tumblr_lkjrq9UdSk1qh5egvo1_500
Igonore the text and the other guys

Susie could feel the tension between Stefan and Ian growing up, or maybe it was just her impression, but she was almost sure Stefan was hurt now. She nodded as Oliver talked of the medical school, and how he hard it took him to take him out, but she did rose her eyebrow as she saw how Oliver and Ian acted ''I hope you enjoy the movie, and your date, guys. I'll try to make this one smile... He deserve some happiness after everything he had to go through''

The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver] Tumblr_lh7py9vIZy1qaxlf4o1_500
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver]   The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver] EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 2:35 am

Stefan's gaze remained on Ian. He was hurt, that was true. But, he was also happy that Ian had found someone like Oliver -- the epitome of perfect. He was better for him. Better than himself. He looked down, his brows furrowed as he tried to keep his emotions back. He thought he was past this. But, seeing him again like this...? Then again, who was he to talk? He had Susie on his arm. He looked into Ian's blue eyes, his own eyes betraying his attempts to keep emotionless. 

The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver] Tumblr_inline_mqh4y95IR61qz4rgp

When Susie spoke up, he glanced down to her and frowned. Ian had made him happy. He didn't want him thinking otherwise by what she said. But, he couldn't say that now. Not with both Oliver and Susan there. He sighed and gave an absent smile before tugging Susie to go with him to the theater room. Oliver arched a brow as he looked between the two and watched them go.

The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver] Tumblr_mbykrykIRn1rdl3lqo1_500

He then shook his head and looked towards Ian. "Are you alright?" He asked, touching his cheek with his knuckles gently.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver]   The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver] EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 2:58 am

Susie smirked towards them as Stefan tugged her to the theater room... ''Aren't you buying a popcorn to me?'', she asked with a small pout. She felt that Stefan wasn't feeling good, specially after she what she talked, but she wasn't lying... Stefan might had been happy with Ian, but he went through hell after their break-up.

Ian didn't know of what to think when Susie talked those things... What did Stefan tell her about them? Wasn't he happy with him. He swallowed when he watched them go, and turned his vulnerable hues to Oliver. ''No, I'm not...'', he sighed and wrapped his arms around him, ''Just hug me...'', he murmured, nuzzling his nose at the crook of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver]   The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver] EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 3:12 am

Stefan gave her a weak smile and nodded. "Oh... Yeah, sure," He said quietly and went over to the stand. He bought her a bucket of popcorn and slid his hands into his pockets as he walked with her into the theater room. He sat down and stared ahead of himself silently. He knew that Susie was just trying to stand up for him, but the last thing he wanted was for Ian to be upset. The last glance he had seen of him was of Oliver hugging Ian. 

Oliver sighed and wrapped his strong arms protectively around Ian. He kissed the side of his head and rubbed his back soothingly. "C'mon. Let's just... go watch the movie," He said, cupping his cheeks as he leaned back to kiss his forehead. "Do you want some popcorn?" He questioned gently, offering him a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver]   The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver] EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 3:29 am

Susie smiled and nodded as he walked back to the stand with her, and then walked back with the bucket of popcorn on her tiny hands. She looked at him and frowned a bit seeing the distant look he had upon his face... ''Hey, don't be upset right? You remember the main point of this... To have fun... I had fun when I left home, and saw the look my father had on his eyes... He hadn't seen me dressed like this for years'', she chuckled.

At this point Ian didn't want to watch the movie... He started questioning himself of why he left home. ''I... Sure, it would be cool'', he murmured quietly and leaned towards him. He didn't care of where he was going or what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver]   The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver] EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 3:40 am

Stefan swallowed the lump in his throat and looked over at her. He tried to focus on her , though he found it harder to do as he thought more about Ian and the way the boy had looked. "I'm sure... You don't look like a witch for once," He said, his tone gently teasing. "And... I am having fun," He lied. 

Oliver sighed and kissed Ian's lips once gently, not caring who stared at them. "It'll be alright, Ian... We'll go in there, and you can lay on my lap and sleep if you want," he whispered and gently nuzzled their noses together. He got the popcorn, and then led Ian to the theater. He sat far away from he spotted Susie and guided Ian to sit down. He wrapped an arm around him and kissed the side of his head. He hummed softly in his ear, trying to get his attention off the thoughts in his mind and only onto himself.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver]   The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver] EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:31 am

''You're a terrible liar, Stefan Rolfe'', Susie shook her head, and threw some popcorn at him. ''You are upset because I might have made your ex also upset when I stood for you, aren't you?'' she asked, looking at him with gentle eyes... She wasn't gentle with everyone, but she wanted to make Stefan have fun that night, or at least to not leave him so upset.

Ian kissed his back shyly, and smirked a bit with his kind words. He held his hand and followed him at the theater. He didn't try to look for Stefan or his date among the other people inside, he only focused on Oliver, and how kind he was to him. ''Sometimes I think I don't deserve you...'' he confessed quietly to Oliver, turning his blue hues towards him.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver]   The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver] EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:39 am

Stefan smiled a bit and bat the popcorn away. "I can't help it... He looked really hurt, Susie... I mean, you practically said he didn't make me happy," he mumbled. "I appreciate you standing up for me, babe, but..." He shook his head. He looked down towards where he saw Ian and Oliver and pursed his lips. He liked Oliver well enough, but... Seeing the way he held Ian made him jealous. He couldn't help being head over heels still in love with Ian. 

Oliver smiled and shook his head. "You deserve me. Hell, I'm the one who practically doesn't deserve you," He smiled sheepishly before leaning in and kissing his lips slowly and deeply. He broke it after a moment, then kissed his forehead and temple and the side of his head before keeping his close to his side.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver]   The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver] EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 5:10 am

Susie sighed and pursed her lips, knowing very well she could hurt people's feelings unintendedly. She sighed when she notice dhim lookign at the other couple and placed her hand gently upon his cheek, making him looking at her, ''And you think you don't look hurt?'', she sighed and looked briefly to the other couple. As soon she noticed they were kissing, she leaned up and kissed him gently. ''You must not picture yourself being there with him instead of Oliver. Sometimes is good to be selfish, forget about him... He has Oliver to hold him now'', she whispered softly against his lips, ''You deserve to be happy, Stef''

''That's not true'', he murmured quietly and closed his eyes as he leaned into the kiss. Ian kissed him back at first shy, and then he deepened his kiss, not caring of people around... He had learned to ignore them for a long time. ''You're great, you know it, don't you?'', he murmured with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver]   The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver] EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 5:23 am

Stefan sighed and leaned into the kiss. "It's hard when you don't understand how badly I want to be there instead of Mr. Perfect," He muttered, then sighed heavily once more. "I'm sorry... I'm ruining our date," He mumbled and sat back into his chair. "Can we just... Watch the movie?" he said quietly.

Oliver smirked and nuzzled his nose against Ian's. "Yeah, I know," He teased.  The movie started soon after. About half through the movie, Oliver couldn't help but doze off. He hadn't slept much the night before -- studying to try and get his grades up high enough to graduate as he was supposed to. Stefan was fidgeting in his seat. He wasn't the biggest fan of horror movies -- honestly, he was scared of them. "I gotta... Take a bathroom break," He mumbled to Susie and kissed her cheek before jogging lightly out of the theater and into the lobby. He walked outside and took a deep breath of the warm night hair before sighing and pulling out his cellphone. He went to Ian's name in his contacts and sent a simple message. Come outside, please...? We need to talk -- alone. He sighed and sent the message before pulling out a cigarette and lighting it. He took a deep breath of the smoke before letting it out and leaning on the wall.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver]   The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver] EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 11:41 am

Susie sighed softly, ''You shouldn't want that...'', she murmured and giggled... ''That's okay. This is not the worst date I've had.'', she smirked and leaned up to kiss his cheek. Her attention turned to the big screen when the movie started. She liked horror movies, but it felt like a comedy watching one with Stefan by her side, which it seemed to not be a big fan of that type of movie. Susie giggled, ''Okay... I hope the movie hasn't scared the shit out from you'', she teased and had some of the popcorn.

Ian smirked and pecked upon Oliver's lips softly before leaning back on his seat as the movie started. He didn't pay much attention, his mind far distant from that place and in how his fingers twined with Oliver's. He smiled when he saw Oliver's sleeping and leaned to kiss his cheek, ''You're adorable'', he whispered, and found more amusing watching Oliver's sleep than the movie. He felt his celular vibrating on the pocket of his pants, and read the message. He tensed when he saw it was from Stefan, and what he wanted him to do... His mother, father and twin had told him to say away from the boy, and as much he wanted to keep that promisse to his brother, he had the feeling he and Stefan needed to talk. He pecked upon Oliver's lips and murmured softly, ''I need to go to the bathroom... I'll be right back'', he smiled shyly and walked to the lobby. He took a deep breath when he saw Stefan standing alone and walked closer to him, ''I shouldn't be here alone with you, Stefan...'', Ian said quietly, but there he was standing alone with him.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver]   The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver] EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 1:44 pm

Stefan looked over and smiled a bit, seeing that Ian had actually come out to meet him. He took another breath of his cigarette before looking towards the ground. "And yet... You came out here," He chuckled softly. "What Susie said... She was only trying to stand up for me. That doesn't mean she was right," He said quietly. "I was never unhappy before. You know that, right?" He asked quietly, shifting his warm emerald hues over to Ian. He ran a hand through his hair before sighing and putting his cigarette out under his shoe. He walked over a bit closer to Ian. "I... I am happy that you've got someone there for you. Oliver is a great guy -- and, we always did joke about how cute he is," He smiled sheepishly, trying to keep the tone light. 

"That doesn't mean that... I'm not going to be jealous. I can't help it. You were my first love, and that's never going to change. I hate the way things ended... But, I did it to myself. I let you get away because I'm the jackass who can't keep his anger under control," He scoffed. "I just... I had to make sure you knew how I felt. Susie doesn't know a thing about us -- and she is jealous because she knows I still love you. I don't hide it," He shrugged. "But. That's okay. I'll move on, just like you are," He smiled softly and sighed. He leaned over and kissed the boy on the cheek -- dangerously close to his lips out of habit. "Just... go back inside and be with Oliver. You deserve to be happy with someone as perfect as him," he said softly, despite his urge to hold Ian there with him.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver]   The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver] EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 8:44 pm

Ian smirked shyly, and looked down... He had always asked him to not smoke wuth him around, his mother taught him and Chris of how those cigarettes could destroy one. ''Yeah, I'm here'', he murmured and turned his blue gaze up to him. He pursed his lips as he talked about the girl he was with, and tried to explain, ''I know... I remember our time together'', he said and looked how nervous Stefan seemed... He knew how to read that boy.

His heart skipped a beat when Stefan walked closer, and held his breath... ''I was the one who didn't look at him at all...'', he chuckled a bit and turned his gaze up. He remained quiet and listened to him, and at the end he could feel his eyes tearing a bit as he looked at him after his kiss, ''I... I still love you too.'', he whispered. ''Oliver asked me to be his boyfriend... I couldn't say yes when my heart still belongeg to someone else'', he smirked shyly. ''He's good to me... You know'', he said, as he looked towards the theater where he left Oliver. ''He's helping me to smile again, and I'm trying to be happy when I'm with him...'', he smiled... ''Are you happy with Susan?'', he asked quietly as he put his hands into the pockets of his pants.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver]   The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver] EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 8:58 pm

Stefan smiled shyly and ran a hand through his hair before sighing and looking away. "You should be happy... I want you to be," He said gently and pursed his lips. Sure, he wanted to be the one making him happy. He bit his lip and shook his head. "I'm..." He started and furrowed his brow. "I mean... Yeah. She's a great girl. It's just..." he sighed and shrugged. "She is a girl and... I thought my life was going somewhere different than drugs and drinking and sex," He mumbled, leaning on the wall. "It's not exactly the future I saw myself with," He sighed. "She's sweet, though... And, I do have fun with her. I just thought I'd grown out of the partying stage," He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver]   The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver] EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 10:17 pm

''Thank you, Stefan...'', Ian said quietly, knowing very well that he couldn't be with the one person that would make him fully happy. He chuckled a bit... ''Yeah... I never imagine you could have a connection with a girl...'', he shook his head, and place one hand gently upon his shoulder. ''I want you to be happy too, Stefan... Either way'', he added playfully and pulled him into a hug. He shut his eyes and hoped that hug would never have an end, but he needed to pull away before he would get too much attached.

''I should go back, before Oliver starts missing me...'', he murmured quietly, and pulled back before leaning and kissing his cheek. He started walking back to the room, when he decided to go to the men restroom. He stared at his reflection on the mirror, and hated what he saw. He shut his eyes closed and tried to control his nerves, but he was so upset that his magic went out of control, and all the mirrors cracked upon the room. He winced as he heard the noise, and looking around he found an exit door at the bathroom.

He jogged outside and the next thing he knew he was driving his motot wildly across the Seattle streets. His chest were aching heavily... Stefan still loved him, and he couldn't deny his feelings for the boy either... But they couldn't be together. He liked Oliver, and he wished all the best for him, but he couldn't love him like he loved Stefan.... He was never going to love anybody like he loved him... He just wanted to be out... Out from that theater... Out from Seattle... Out from that situation he was into... Out... Out... Out...

He didn't see the car coming into his direction... He didn't see how that happened, and how he ended down on the ground. He only felt his whole body in a pain that diverged his thoughts from his ached heart... He stared at the sky while people started to circle him. He could tell it was going to rain soon because of the dark night clouds... And then all he could see was red.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver]   The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver] Empty

Back to top Go down

The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next