Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver]

Go down 
+3
Oliver Michaels
Stefan Rolfe
Ian Storm
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver]   The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 10:43 pm

Stefan pursed his lips and sighed, pulling Ian close and hugging him close. He closed his eyes and tried to keep his emotions down as he let the boy go. He didn't want to, but he knew he had to. He watched him go and saw the way he went to the bathroom instead. He furrowed his brows and kept his eyes on him until he came out. He stayed discreet until he saw how he went to his car and peeled out. "Ian!" He called after him, worrying shooting through his veins.

He went into the theater frantically and went to Oliver. "Ian left -- I-I don't know where's he's going, but I don't feel good about it," He said frantically. His eyes shifted to Susie, worry evident on his face. He ran his hand through his hair and shook his head. "Come on. We have to go find him," He said. Oliver nodded and got up. 

Stefan knew he shouldn't leave Susie there, but he couldn't stop himself. Ian needed someone -- him. Oliver. He didn't care. He just needed to know he was okay. He caught up to the car eventually and tried to get Ian to slow down. But, then his heart stopped.

Stefan was out of the car faster than he had even put it into park. He hit the ground beside Ian and touched his cheek, tears springing to his eyes instantly. "Ian...?! Ian... Fuck, Ian, stay awake," He whispered pleadingly. When he saw that Ian was slipping away, he shook his head and didn't hold back his cry. 

Oliver stayed calm, as always. He'd seen people in this bad condition in the war. He knelt beside Ian and checked his pulse as he called for an ambulance. "Stefan, you've gotta stay cal--" He tried to soothe before Stefan shook his head. "Get the fuck away from him! If you cared about him at all, you'd be a little more broken up than you fucking are now!" He snapped at him. Oliver pursed his lips and shook his head. He was upset. He just wasn't weak to his emotions. 

The ambulance arrived soon after. They got Ian into the ambulance, then informed them that there wasn't enough room for anyone to go with him. Stefan was quick to his car, though Oliver was the one to drive, seeing as Stefan wasn't in good shape. 

At the hospital, Stefan paced while Oliver sat, wringing his hands. "Fuck... When the hell can I see him?!" Stefan snapped at one of nurses. The nurse sighed and shook his head. Stefan sat down and held his head.
Back to top Go down
Susie Trammel

Susie Trammel

PostSubject: Re: The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver]   The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 11:18 pm

Of coursed Susie noticed how worried Stefan looked from far... She wasn't a fool. Ian left right after Stefan, she was sure Stefan texted him to come out and talk to him... She didn't think twice and followed them into her car. She watched everything, and sighed. Before this whole stupid date thing, she was Stefan's friend, and she cared dearly for him.

She followed him to the hospital, and it wasn't hard to know where he was because of his snappings... ''Hey, Stefan... I'm here.'', she said quietly and cupped his cheeks softly, ''I know what happened, and I'm here for anything you need, okay?'', she assured him quietly.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver]   The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 11:45 pm

Stefan looked up when he felt petite hands cupping his face. His expression was stoic, though his eyes were vulnerable and scared. "Susie... Im so sorry. I'm an ass, I know. I just... he can't be alone here. He ran off because of me -- I know he did... its my fault," he whispered and leaned his head on his shoulder. "Why hadn't it been me?" He whispered simply. "I'm the one who deserves to be in the hospital. Not him..." he whimpered.

Oliver pursed his lips and looked at the ground. His heart was pounding in his chest. He was going to lose Ian to this guy. Why did he care so much if Stefan got him back? For one, it put Ian back in danger of being physically hurt. But, secondly, Oliver had let himself fall for Ian faster than he thought possible. He was going to lose out again. And he would grin and bear it, like always.
Back to top Go down
Susie Trammel

Susie Trammel

PostSubject: Re: The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver]   The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 12:03 am

Susie could see how hard he was trying to hide his emotions, but anyone could see them clearly in his emerald eyes. ''Shh, I'm here now... And he's not alone. It's all alright for now'', she whispered and wrapped her arms around his shoulders, as she caressed the hair of his nape softly, ''Don't think like this... No one deserves being on a hospital, not him or you...'', Susie murmured and nuzzled her head on the crook of his neck softly. She bit her lips then, when she saw how Oliver looked... She wanted to help him too, but she didn't know how to approach the boy.

Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver]   The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 12:15 am

Stefan whimpered softly and leaned into her, too shaken up to really respond to her sweet embrace. He wanted to hug her and thank her for still coming after him, despite the ass he had been on their first. At the first chance he'd gotten, he'd gone after his ex instead of focusing on her. Who did that? He sunk farther into that depression as he truly took in what he was doing to everyone. 

Oliver felt eyes on him. He glanced over at Susie and pursed his lips. He gave a faint, distant smile before turning his hues back on the ground and rubbing the back of his neck as he leaned his elbows on his knees and sat there, hunched over.
Back to top Go down
Susie Trammel

Susie Trammel

PostSubject: Re: The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver]   The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 12:22 am

Susie gave Oliver a small smile and turned her attention back to Stefan... She wasn't closer to any of them except the boy in her arms, and she knew she couldn't do much more than try and comfort him... ''Shh, you can cry if you want... It works a little'', she murmured softly next to his ear.

Last edited by Susie Trammel on Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver]   The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 12:33 am

Stefan swallowed the lump in his throat and squeezed his eyes shut at her words. But, that was what tipped him over. He started crying then - the real kind of crying. The kind that someone did when they lost a loved one. 

Oliver looked away from that scene. "Oliver?!" Kida's voice called as she hurried to the waiting room. Oliver stood up and took in a steadying breath. "Where's Ian?" She questioned, her eyes panicked. "He's in the operating room... They're trying to fix what was damaged. They said he's in critical condition," He said as calmly as he could, though his eyes were just as worried as anyone else. "He's always a careful driver... I don't get it," Kida whimpered and ran her hands back through her hair. Oliver pursed his lips. "Well... We ran into Stefan today. I think that's what did it," He said quietly. Kida nodded absently, her eyes already on the sobbing teenager. She couldn't be mad at him when he was in that much pain. She didn't have any proof that he had done anything wrong tonight, too.
Back to top Go down
Susie Trammel

Susie Trammel

PostSubject: Re: The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver]   The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 12:47 am

Susie sighed lightly as he started to cry, and took him with her to seat at the waiting chairs. She placed his head upon her shoulder and soothed him as she caressed his back softly. She eyed Kida and Eric from far, pressuming they were Ian's parents.

Eric hurried right behind Kida, looking genuinely scared. He placed his hand upon her waist and pursed his lips as he tried to control himself, ''How this happened? Where were you when he got his motorcycle?'', Eric questioned Oliver.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver]   The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 12:50 am

Oliver sighed and looked at Eric with slightly ashamed eyes. "I was in the movie theater. He said he needed to use the restroom, and I was half asleep. And then, the next thing I knew, Stefan came running in to get me saying that Ian had taken off on his motercycle," He sighed. "I don't know what happened. I just... I know that he and Stefan talked," he said, shrugging his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver]   The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 7:52 pm

Eric pursed his lips and if Stefan wasn't crying he would already been puching the boy... He wasn't in good place with the boy since the night he puched the hell from Chris, and considering the type of dreams he had about the boy, he wasn't his favorite person in the world... ''I'm going to buy some coffee...'', he murmured to Kida and walked away from the scene before he made something he would regret later.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver]   The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 9:33 pm

Oliver pursed his lips and nodded absently as he watched Eric go off. "Please... Don't blame Stefan for this. I've been trying to not do the same thing," Oliver said softly. Kida sighed and touched his cheek affectionately. "It's hard... Especially with what he's done in the past," she said softly. "I know," Oliver sighed gently. Kida smiled sadly and then sighed and walked over to Stefan. She touched his cheek to get his attention. "He'll be okay, Stefan... He's a strong boy," She assured him gently. Stefan whimpered and curled in more on himself. 

Kida sighed and ran her hands back through her white hair, pushing it out of her face before walking over to the nurses desk. "When can we see him?" She asked gently.
Back to top Go down
Susie Trammel

Susie Trammel

PostSubject: Re: The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver]   The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 9:58 pm

Susie watched the woman approaching, and pursed her lips... She wanted to protect Stefan, and she didn't like the way the man looked at them when he left. She looked down at Stefan as the woman talked to him and smiled back to her... She seemed to be nice. AS Kida left she kissed his cheek and murmured... ''She is Ian's mother, right? I think she's right... He'll be okay...'', she murmured softly.

The nurse smiled back when she recognized her co-worker... ''He's in a surgery right now, Kida... I'll tell you when you can see him, but I'm pretty sure you'll see him in a few minutes'', she murmured, and went out to see how the surgery was already done.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver]   The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 10:22 pm

Kida sighed and crossed her arms stubbornly. She wanted to see her son -- to make sure he was still breathing. She went and sat down, holding her sides and bowing her head. Oliver bit his lip and sat next to her. "Kida...? Would you like to pray?" He asked unsure. Kida looked at him with vulnerable blue eyes. "I... Okay," She said simply. Oliver nodded and wrapped an arm around her gently as he put his hand over hers. He closed his eyes and murmured a soft prayer. 

Stefan shook his head and took in a shaky breath. "What if he dies?" He asked in a whisper. "I couldn't... I wouldn't be able to..." He clenched his fist tighter and curled in. He couldn't lose Ian. Especially with it being his fault that the boy had taken off so recklessly. He wouldn't be able to live with that pain. He knew Ian was in critical condition now. Even out of surgery, he wasn't sure he would get out of critical condition.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver]   The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 12:13 am

Eric walked back quietly and handed Kida the coffee, he had seen her talking to the nurse, and when the nurse walked inside. He leaned on the wall, and looked down... He didn't believe in God, so he preffered to stay aside and wait for the news of his son. Susie stroke his back softly and kissed his temple... ''Shh... Don't be so pessimist... He'll be alright'', she murmured gently.

The nurse came back more than one hour later, and touched Kida's arm softly. ''Doctor Webber wants to talk with you and your husband before you two see him'', the woman said quietly. Eric held Kida's hand and followed the woman to the ICU wing. The doctor explained how was Ian's condition when they got him, and all the procedures they made to control the head trauma and how they were able to fix his leg without amputating it, since he had broken his bones in several parts. However, he was still in come, until the pressure on his brain could be back to normal... The doctor say that all they could do now was waiting and hoping he would wake up soon. Then they could see him.

Ian was in one of the UCI rooms, breathing with the help of machines. His leg was suspended, and his body was swollen, as well his face, and he looked as much broken as he was inside. Eric first reaction was tearing his eyes, he was afraid of losing his boy... Sure he didn't give him as much attention he deserved, but he loved him. He tried to look strong and remained next to the doctor, but seeing Ian like that made him lose his trail. He clenched his fists, getting possessed... ''I'm going to kill that boy'', he muttered dangerously low, and walked out from that room taking fast steps leaving Kida behind.

Susie widened her eyes when she saw Eric coming, and she had no reaction to what happened next. Eric tored Stefan from Susie's arms and threw him against the wall. Once the boy fell into the ground, Eric lunged at him and started puching him hard upon his face and ribs... ''Do you like it now, Rolfe? This is just like you did to my son Christian....'', he muttered while he punched him. ''And I'm going to leave you just like you did my son Ian... Broken!'', he growled, using his mechanical hand to cause more damage.

Marina hurried into the hospital, leaving John far behind her, and lost her breath when she saw what Eric was doing... ''Let go of my son!'', she comanded and kicked him towards his kidney. Eric groaned, and turned to strike her. He wrapped his mechanical hand around her neck, and pushed her against the wall... ''Remember that time on the cell? When I got you like this?'', he growled and lift her upon the wall.... ''Maybe this time I'll kill you...'', he muttered and tightened his grip around her neck. She was fighting against him, but she was weak... For her luck, the hospital security got him, and held him back... She fell on the ground, fighting to put air into her lungs... ''Stef?'', she gasped... Turning her gaze towards her son.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver]   The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 12:27 am

Stefan didn't fight back when he saw Eric coming. The worst popped into his mind. Ian had to be dead. That was the only reason that Eric would be that mad. He winced each time that Eric hit him, but he didn't try and stop him, or to defend himself. One punch from the mechanical hand into his ribs brought about a snapping sound. Stefan gasped out then, physically feeling the broken rib stab into him internally. He coughed harshly, blood coming with it. 

And still, Eric wasn't stopping. It only made it worse. He couldn't breathe. He just kept coughing until it hurt to move. It hurt to even try to breathe. His lungs were not working. Even when he no longer had Eric over him, the pressure did not get better. 

John was in the room quickly after the guards had Eric off of Marina. He went to her side and checked her to make sure she was okay. Kida was fast to Stefan's side. No matter how angry she was at him for causing Ian to be so emotional, he didn't deserve this. She touched his cheek. "Stefan, baby, It's gonna..." She trailed off and went pale as she checked his pulse. "Mallory! Stretcher, now!" Kida nearly shrieked. Kida went off with them as they rushed Stefan onto the stretcher and into the operating room as quickly as they could. 

John wrapped his arms around Marina then and kissed the side of her head. His fists were clenched tightly, though, and his gaze was icy.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver]   The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 12:51 am

''Stefan!'', Marina gasped in chock seeing all the blood upon his jaw and around him... ''John! He's not breathing!'', she gasped in fear, and Kida's reaction didn't help at all. She could feel herself getting cold, and her face paled... ''He's not breathing, John... He's...'', Marina shook her head and started sobbing heavily... No, no, no... He couldn't be dead.

It was needed three men to hold Eric and cuff to take him to the police station. ''You better be dead, Rolfe!'', he snapped.... ''Or else, I'll find you and I will kill you, you piece of shit!!'', he shouted, not caring where he was anymore, as they pulled him out from that place.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe.

John Rolfe.

PostSubject: Re: The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver]   The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 1:08 am

John held Marina closer and shook her head. "Shh... He's going to be fine... Kida is the strongest witch we know. She can heal him," He tried to assure her, though his eyes were just as worried. However, when he heard what Eric was yelling. He shook his head and got up. "Men, hold it," He called over. With the power John had in the town, they did as they were told. He walked over to them and stood calmly in front of Eric. "If you lay a hand on my family again, I will kill you. I don't care what you mean to my sisters. I will snap your neck, and I will enjoy it," He said dangerously. "And I will get away with it. You, on the other hand? I'll have you rot in prison. Without this," He took the man's mechanical hand, and, with enough force, ripped off his arm. Sure, there were wiring and veins. He knew it must hurt like hell. He hoped it did. He threw the hand on the ground, wiped his hands, and calmly asked for the nurses to come close it back up with bandages and clean up the blood. The guards did not dare touch him. He then walked back over to Marina and sat down, pulling her onto his lap and cradling her there. 

Oliver looked away from what John was doing and took in a shaky breath. He looked towards Susie and bit his lip. "Susie...?" He asked gently and offered for her to come sit beside him. "Are you... alright?" He asked, though he knew it was the wrong question.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver]   The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 1:40 am

Marina winced at Eric's words, she couldn't get why he hated her son so much... Of course Stefan had his flaws, but he tried his best to be cordial to everyone. ''John?'', she called and turned her gaze towards him. She gasped as John took Eric's hand and cried more heavily, now afraid of losing her son to death, and John to his emotionless self. ''John... Please....'', she sobbed lightly and crampled his shirt upon her hands as she curled more into herself.

Eric clenched his teeth and faced John... He smiled at his threat, knowing that sooner or later his assassin side would come out. He narrowed his eyes and bit his tongue when John took his hand... The urge to scream was big, but he didn't... ''I don't... own you... nothing... now'', he muttered in pain and watched him leaving as the nurses took him to one of the rooms and the guards cuffed him on the bed while they worked on controlling the bleeding.

Susie would have puked if she her stomach was weak... She turned her vuinerable eyes to Oliver and scooted closer to him... ''I'm not alright... They are crazy, I would run awawy from here if I rememebered how to walk'' she murmured as she curled closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver]   The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 1:46 am

John quieted Marina and kissed the top of her head. "It's alright, baby... I'm right here," He assured her, melting into his normal self and comforting her. "I'm sorry.. I just... I couldn't let him get away with that," He mumbled and sighed, closing his eyes as he held her close. "I love you... I'm right here," He said gently. 

Oliver sighed and wrapped his arms around her. Sure, he knew nothing about her. But, that didn't stop him from wanting to comfort her. "It's alright... I'd offer to take you home, but... I've gotta see Ian... I've got to make sure he's okay," He said quietly. "And, not all of them are crazy... Just a majority," He tried to say with a light tone.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver]   The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 1:59 am

Marina crumpled harder onto his shirt, and tried to control her sobbing... She rocked herself into his arms and focused on his hearbeatings... It always had helped her to calm down, and that time wasn't different... She calmed herself and stopped the sobbing, though her gaze was distant. ''I need to know about Stefan...'', she whispered with a hoarse voice. Marina wanted to be positive about the situation, but she had seen that Stefan wasn't breathing...

''I've seen enough crazy for this night... That shit movie is nothing compared to that'', she scoffed and smiled as he offered to take her home. ''That's fine... I guess'', she murmured, ''I've come with my car... And I can't go before knowing of Stefan. He's my friend, and I care about him'', she said and shrugged lightly.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver]   The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 2:27 am

yeah. 
fuck.
hes fine.
whatever.
The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver] - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mjivqutj2g1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver]   The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The One That Got Away [Tag: Stefan/Oliver]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2