Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's you again... (Tag: Stefan )

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

It's you again... (Tag: Stefan ) Empty
PostSubject: It's you again... (Tag: Stefan )   It's you again... (Tag: Stefan ) EmptySat May 11, 2013 3:24 am

Helena plopped on the ground with a small yelp. She merely ignored the pulsation, looking around quickly. All around, in a two mile radius that she could see, Liam wasn't around her. She looked around frantically, not realizing how much she relied on him to be around her since being in the hospital. She nearly whimpered but quickly shook the thought out of her head, realizing how out in the open she was. Luckily, only a few feet away was the entrance to the school. Parts of the walls were gone but it still remained almost entirely intact.

Helena stood up slowly before heading over to the building, finding herself being a little slower than usual. When she first got the the entrance of the school, first things first, finding different clothes. It wasn't the smartest thing in world to be in a hospital gown while running for your life. She entered the school and using her memory the last place she remember 'clothes' being at, she started for the lost and found first.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: It's you again... (Tag: Stefan )   It's you again... (Tag: Stefan ) EmptySat May 11, 2013 3:50 am

Stefan landed on his stomach and caught himself -- thanks to his reflexes. He sat up and looked around. He was inside of the school. Thankfully it was the private school. He knew the layout. He got up and brushed himself off. He needed to find Ian. He needed Ian. He looked around and sighed. He was in a classroom. He made his way out into the hallway and nearly ran straight into Helena.

"Agh!" He gasped, stumbling back. He blinked, wide-eyed. His face fell when he saw the blonde. "Of all the..." He sighed heavily and rubbing his face. He blinked, seeing what she was wearing. He looked around her. "Nice ass," He teased.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: It's you again... (Tag: Stefan )   It's you again... (Tag: Stefan ) EmptySat May 11, 2013 4:00 am

Helena gasped as she ran into Stefan. The boy easily pushed her back a bit, now being a lot stronger than she was now. She held onto the locker for support before looking up at him. She blinked as he blinked as well before gasping. She scowls at him before holding the back of her garment with one of her hands.

"Why did I get stuck with you out of all people..." She asked mostly to herself. She didn't mean to be rude at him, her heart glad that she wasn't alone in this school, but the ever pulsation of her midsection and her head made it difficult to stay patient.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: It's you again... (Tag: Stefan )   It's you again... (Tag: Stefan ) EmptySat May 11, 2013 4:16 am

Stefan looked her over once more and pursed his lips. "Why are you in a hospital gown? It's not some new fad in Paris, is it?" He questioned, making a face at the idea of such a thing. "You're weaker," He noticed. He pursed his lips and sighed. "Come on. I know where they would have clothes," He nodded. He walked to the vice principals office and pulled open one of the cabinets. "Here... These should fit you," He tossed her some jeans. "And... Uhm... None of these shirts will work, but... Here," He pulled off his shirt and tossed it to her. He then pulled out a hoodie from the cabinet and pulled it onto himself.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: It's you again... (Tag: Stefan )   It's you again... (Tag: Stefan ) EmptySat May 11, 2013 4:28 am

Helena looked back at him through her eyelashes. Liam never said it at the hospital but the term 'weak' hit a small heart string. She wasn't used to be called weak nor treated like one either. All of this was rather new to her. She followed him to the Vice principal's office and sighed in happiness when he knew that there were different clothes in here. "Thank you..." She said, before making quick work to slip on the jeans and briefly turning around, untying her hospital gown and slipping into Stefan's shirt.

"Leah... and Titus... they surprised us on the Eiffel Tower... Titus was holding Liam over the edge of the Eiffel Tower and I had no choice but to give my powers to Leah in order to save him. She used my powers and I've been in the hospital for about a day now..." Helena explains to him, no one outside of her, Liam's parent's or the De Chambourds knowing what happened in Paris.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: It's you again... (Tag: Stefan )   It's you again... (Tag: Stefan ) EmptySat May 11, 2013 4:33 am

Stefan listened quietly and frowned. So, she'd saved Liam's life. He walked over to her and hugged her gently. Something he never thought he would ever do. "Thank you... For saving Liam," He said gently. "That was brave... giving up your powers?" He scoffed softly and shrugged his shoulders. "Don't worry, though. You got stuck with someone with at least a little muscle," he smirked a bit.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: It's you again... (Tag: Stefan )   It's you again... (Tag: Stefan ) EmptySat May 11, 2013 4:42 am

Helena smiled gently and returned his hug. She chuckled a bit, "I would do it all over again if I had to..." Helena said, briefly looking down at the fake metal on her little bit of green finger. She smirked at his comment. "Oh. The strong gay man to the rescue. We're saved~." She teased him.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: It's you again... (Tag: Stefan )   It's you again... (Tag: Stefan ) EmptySat May 11, 2013 4:54 am

Stefan smirked. "Oh, you'd be surprised what being gay can do for your upper body strength," He hummed, giggling delightedly afterwards. He grinned and ruffled her hair a bit. "Alright. We need to find weapons... And food," He nodded. "Ideas?" He questioned.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: It's you again... (Tag: Stefan )   It's you again... (Tag: Stefan ) EmptySat May 11, 2013 5:03 am

Helena blinked before shaking her head at the mere thought. "I'm not even going to ask..." She says with a laugh. "We also need to find Liam... and Ian..." She points out, that thought being the first thought in her head. "Well... I know that they don't keep any guns in the school... But I think the cafeteria might have... canned foods and even knives if we're lucky..."
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: It's you again... (Tag: Stefan )   It's you again... (Tag: Stefan ) EmptySat May 11, 2013 5:15 am

Stefan chuckled a bit and then nodded quickly when he heard Ian's name. "Of course... Alright. Knives. That's our best choice right now," He tapped his finger to his lips. "Let's go," he said and took her hand, tugging her with him. He led her to the cafeteria and made a face at he smell. "Shit..." He groaned, covering his mouth as he saw the dead animals and decayed bodies of teenagers he had seen around before. He knew in the real world, these kids weren't dead. It was all an illusion Hades had created. "Fucking hell..." He shook his head and tried to focus. "Just... come on," He sighed and jogged to the kitchen to find the utensils he needed. "Here," He nodded, handing her a butchers knife.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: It's you again... (Tag: Stefan )   It's you again... (Tag: Stefan ) EmptySat May 11, 2013 5:24 am

Helena nodded, following him quickly and closely. She could tell instantly by the smell and nearly gagged in her mouth. She covered her nose with her hand and closed her eyes from seeing anything she knew that would give her nightmares later. She opened her eyes when they made it away from the bodies and she gladly took the butcher knife. It wasn't her first choice of weapon, her strength usually the first contender, but with the circumstances, she was glad they had something.

Helena looked around, food being the next order of business. She looked around at all of the pantries, cabinets, food storage, anything that she could find any source of food in it. She avoided looking or even acknowledging the corpses as she placed the food on the counter. "Canned beans and corn.... Man, I have never been more thankful of lunch food before." She says with a breathless chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: It's you again... (Tag: Stefan )   It's you again... (Tag: Stefan ) EmptySat May 11, 2013 5:33 am

Stefan stood by while she looked through the cabinets. He chuckled a bit and nodded. He grabbed a garbage bag and helped her in packing the cans into the garbage cans. "Alright. Now what? We need to get out of here," He sighed, looking around. "Especially out of his section," He nodded.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: It's you again... (Tag: Stefan )   It's you again... (Tag: Stefan ) EmptySat May 11, 2013 5:48 am

Helena shook her head. "I don't think anything else is useful here... We should start seeing if we can find the others." She says, grabbing his hand and heading out of the cafeteria and breathing in almost fresh air. She started heading out of the school before finding abandoned backpacks in open lockers. She walked over and grabbed both of them, taking the garbage bag filled with food and evening out the contents in the bags. She still kept the garbage bag, might finding it useful for later.

Helena handed one bag to him and strapping the other one to herself, stabbing her knife through the side pocket for easy access. "Ready to start backpacking, Rolfe?"
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: It's you again... (Tag: Stefan )   It's you again... (Tag: Stefan ) EmptySun May 12, 2013 5:25 pm

Stefan walked with her and smiled a bit as she found the bags. He nodded and followed her move to put his knife on his hip. He took the bag she handed him and smirked at her. "Sure, Hellena," He teased, chuckling softly.

"Helena?" Someone called from down the hallway. After a moment, Oliver came from around a corner and grinned as he saw the girl. He ran over and scooped her up, spinning her lightly. "You're alright!" He sighed in relief and set her back down.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: It's you again... (Tag: Stefan )   It's you again... (Tag: Stefan ) EmptySun May 12, 2013 5:51 pm

Helena rolled her eyes, giggling as she playfully pushed him. She blinked when she heard her name, the voice almost sounding like Liam's. She turned around just when he ran over. She made a small surprised noise when he lifted her from the ground. She smiled before hugging him as soon as he put her down. "Oliver! I'm glad you're alright too!"
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: It's you again... (Tag: Stefan )   It's you again... (Tag: Stefan ) EmptySun May 12, 2013 6:01 pm

Oliver lightly returned her hug and smiled, placing a light kiss on the side of her head. "I'm fine," He nodded and smiled lightly. He looked over at Stefan and grinned. "I'm glad you're alright, too, Stef," He said lightly. Stefan chuckled a bit and shrugged. "I just have to protect Miss weakling," he sighed over dramatically. Oliver creased his brow and then made an 'oh' face. "Right... I heard what Leah did," he mumbled. "C'mon. You two shouldn't be here, it's not safe," He said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: It's you again... (Tag: Stefan )   It's you again... (Tag: Stefan ) EmptySun May 12, 2013 6:25 pm

Helena smiled before sticking a tongue out at Stefan. She nodded at Oliver's suggestion, grabbing his hand. "Just what we were going to do." Helena says before she started heading out to the doors back towards the school grounds.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: It's you again... (Tag: Stefan )   It's you again... (Tag: Stefan ) EmptySun May 12, 2013 6:28 pm

"No, no, no," Oliver shook his head and went over to her, taking her hand. Stefan followed after them, his hands in his pockets. "This way. I figured out a safer route that keeps you out of the main streets and out of open areas," He nodded and lead her to a side door that lead into the alleys. He tugged her lightly to follow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's you again... (Tag: Stefan )   It's you again... (Tag: Stefan ) Empty

Back to top Go down

It's you again... (Tag: Stefan )
Page 1 of 1