Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 3:14 am

Christian chuckled a bit. "A fireplace? Hmm... I suppose," He sighed dramatically before scooping her up. He rolled out of the hammock and carried her inside to the second living area where there was only a fireplace and a seating area. He laid her onto the couch and gently climbed over her, leaning down to kiss her lips tenderly.

Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 8 Tumblr_maihbbj95E1rwvg1f

--

Stefan laughed softly and rolled his eyes. "Damon's not that bad of a cook..." He tried to say with a straight face. But, he ended up laughing and shaking his head. "I can't even defend him on that one," He chuckled, then leaned over and kissed Ian's lips tenderly. "Mm... your lips do taste kind of good, though," He smirked a bit, then cut off a piece of the omelet for himself. Aladdin came over and sat on the bed beside him, taking a bite of the omelet too. "Gah... I'm glad Jasmine can cook when she wants to," He scoffed, smirking to himself. "Hey Stef. Can I take your boyfriend home?" He asked with a playful smirk on his lips. "You've had him for a year. C'mon, share," He teased, leaning over and nuzzling his head on Stefan's shoulder. "Hey, he is older, Ian," Stefan pointed out with a sigh. "But, his butts not as good as mine is," Stefan smirked. Aladdin looked at him, then looked away and grinned, laughing to himself.

Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 8 Tumblr_lxw1srXIm31qmh5fs

--

John arched a brow. "You'd better hope that saved, Mrs. Rolfe," He mumbled, cocking his head slightly before smirking. "Really? Does that mean you'll cook every meal now?" He asked, giving her his best puppy pout. He then grinned and kissed her lips slowly and tenderly. "Do you know how beautiful you are? It's honestly not fair to the rest of humanity. I should just keep you at home to myself -- spare the world," He mumbled against her lips playfully, his hand gently caressing her thigh while the other held her hip.

Back to top Go down
Elena Rolfe

Elena Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 3:55 am

Elena gasped, amused that he was going to carry her to the other room. She wrapped her arms around his neck, and gazed upon his face as he walked them to the couch. She kissed him tenderly, caressing the hair of his nape with one hand, and bringing him closer to her with the other.

Ian nodded his head with a palyful look in his eyes as Stefan tried to defend his older brother, but ended up laughing with him as he already knew how that topic would lead. He kissed him softly, and chuckled while he cut a piece of the omelet for him. His attention turned back to Aladdin as he talked about him... ''Hey, I'm right here.... Don't objetify me...'', he laughed and nudged Aladdin's shoulder playfully. ''I like your butt babe... I wouldn't trade it for all the treasure in the world...'', he smirked and kissed him softly again, ''I love you... Besides.... I don't want to make Naveen upset if we get together, Al'', he smirked.

Marina chuckled softly, and shook her head, ''Nope... I feel sorry that Stefan is going to eat that thing I cooked, but I wanted to cheer him up'', she shrugged cutely and leaned down to kiss him again. She blushed slighty at his mumbling, and shook her head, ''My... you still are that charming gentleman, aren't you?'', she chuckled slightly, and shifted upon his lap softly, leaning closer to his chest. ''Damon hasn't called me, or sent any message...'', she sighed softly. She hoped he was having a lot of fun with Rose at the lake house, but she couldn't help bu miss her baby boy, even for two days.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 4:02 am

Christian smiled gently against her lips, then got up and started up the fireplace. When he returned to Elena, he smirked slightly as he hovered over her once more. "There's your fire. How's the heat?" He asked playfully, winking as he gently kissed her jaw like her skin were fragile.

--

Stefan grinned and returned each of his gentle kisses. "Mhm... Sure, sure," he pouted playfully. "I love you, too," He chuckled gently. "Ah... Your right. Poor Navy would be a little jealous now wouldn't he? Though, I did almost get him to have a foursome one time," He recalled, smirking to himself. He laughed as he saw the amused look on Stefan's face. "God, I love you," Stefan chuckled, sitting up and kissing Al's cheek. "Good, you little brat," Ali smirked. "Hey! Elena's the brat, not me," Stefan pouted, crossing his arms stubbornly. "Hmph... what do you think, Ian? Seems to me you give this boy anything he wants. I call that spoiled," Al pointed out, smirking still.

--

John instantly made a face. "Marina... I've been worried sick about Damon... for five minutes, can we try and not drive me into a break down on my nerves?" He asked quietly, pouting at her. He leaned over and kissed her lips gently. "And, yes. I'm still quite the gentleman I used to be. Just a little more mature looking," He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Elena Rolfe

Elena Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 4:50 am

Elena whined slightly when he walked away, and pouted as he started the fireplace. But once she saw those white locks walking back to her she smiled, and wrapped her arms around his shoulders... ''Hmm, it's nice... See, we didn't need to get bare to make some heat...'', she teased with a small giggle.

Ian made soft sounds of joy as he sat by Stefan's side... He liked to feel his warmth close to him. When Aladdin mentioned the foursome, Ian widened his eyes, and coughed a little, ''Damn Al.... Please, don't get naked in front of me, or I'll be too chocked, or on the other hand, I would be very tempted...'', he teased and laid down on the bed, resting his head upon Stefan's lap.... ''Me? Spoling him? He gave me a diamond bracelet last night... He's the one spoiling me, right, babe?'', he chuckled, turning his gaze up to Stefan.

''You shouldn't be worried about him... He's okay, I can feel it...'', she mumbled against his lips and peacked a few more times, ''I just miss him... I know he's been out for only two days, but he's my baby boy'', she pouted slightly and then giggled along with him, ''You know, you're mature looking, but you still looks like the perfect gentleman I kissed on that elevator...'', she smirked softly.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 5:20 am

Christian laughed softly and rolled his eyes. "But, where's the fun in that, my dear?" He cooed playfully before smirking. He let a bit of his weight rest on her as he hovered her. "With the fire, we just get sweaty," He whispered, smirking now.

"Hey now. If you want to see him half naked, go watch him swim sometime," Stefan laughed, and Aladdin smirked. "It's a good way to stay in shape, kid," He pointed out. "I'm plenty in shape!" Stefan pouted. "Your ass doesn't agree," Al smirked. Stefan looked down to Ian and smiled softly, running his fingers through his hair. Aladdin smirked and chuckled to himself. "Babe, I helped him pick out that bracelet. I still think five thousand dollars is a little obnoxious for a piece of jewelry, but you know. Rich kids and their money problems," He sighed. Stefan's eyes went wide as his uncle told Ian about the price. "Heh... H-He's over exaggerating, Ian. It was just.... forty-five hundred," He mumbled, smiling sheepishly.

"He's my baby boy, too, Marina..." John reminded her, sighing gently. He brushed his hand against her cheek and arched a brow. "Kissed?" He repeated. "Baby, you assaulted that man," He laughed, smirking at her.
Back to top Go down
Elena Rolfe

Elena Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 6:04 pm

Elena gasped slightly, feeling his weight over her. ''If we keep the right distance, we can get warm instead of sweating...'', she pointed out with a small smirk. She didn't care much of his weight, but if it started bothering her, she could just whine cutely. ''Chris... I know this might sound awkward, but how was your first time?'', she asked queitly, looking at him with her big brown eyes.

''Oh, he's in a good shape, Al...'', Ian chuckled softly and looked up to Stefan. He closed his eyes for a moment and smirked in content, loving to be close to the boy. However, as he heard how much it costed that bracelet, he sat up, and looked at Stefan with widened eyes... ''The hell?? Five thousand dollars??? I don't believe he's over exaggerating, Stef...'', Ian mumbled and pouted sligtly. He knew that bracelet was expensive, but he had no idea of how much it really was, if he knew it before, maybe he wouldn't accept such thing, not even from Stefan.

Marina sighed softly, and brushed her fingers gently through his short hair, massaging his scalp softly. She laughed gently at his laugh, and smirked exuberantly, ''Well, that man enjoyed being assalted...'', she whispered, and leaned down to kiss his lips again, just like that day, but with more love, that he made grow inside her throughout those years they were together.

Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 9:24 pm

Chris pouted a bit, seeing how she was trying to talk him out of being so close to him. So, he scooted her over and squeezed into the space between her and the couch back. He kissed her lips gently, then arched a brow at her words. "My first time?" He repeated, making a slight face. "It was... rushed. In my car, actually," He mumbled, shaking his head a bit. "I was fifteen... and she was my first 'girlfriend.' But, as soon as she lost her virginity, she took off and just said 'Thanks!'," He hummed, sighing lightly.

--

Stefan frowned as Ian sat up and pouted. He didn't like him being upset. "Baby, It's no big deal.." He sighed, glaring at Al. Aladdin smiled sheepishly. "I wanted to buy you something nice because you're one of the only people who's ever cared about me -- really cared, " He mumbled. "I love you... And, I'm rich. If I can spend the money, I'm going to," He said quietly. "I would spend the money on Naveen if I could," Al mumbled, shrugging his shoulders.

--

John hummed and leaned into her touch on his scalp. "I can't deny that," He hummed and kissed her lips with the same passion he should have kissed her with when they were in that elevator. His hands moved to her waist and caressed her sides. "I love you," He mumbled into the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Elena Rolfe

Elena Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 10:31 pm

Elena smiled, liking this new position more than the other. She kissed his lips tenderly, and once he started talking, she rested her hands upon his chest, popping her head upon them. She forwned slightly, seeing how frustating was his first time.. ''Eww... Your car?'', she scowled and then smiled shyly, ''See... That's why I don't want to rush my first time... You can laugh as much you like'', she sighed as she rolled her eyes, ''But I always imagined that my first time would be a romantic moment, maybe with some candles, by the water, and with someone special'', she murmured softly and looked down to him, ''Yeah, I'm a hopeless romantic'', she pouted.

Ian sighed and looked at Stefan through his eyelashes, ''I know babe... I know you wanted to give me something nice... But you know I don't care about money. You could have given me a twig, and I would be happy anyway, because it was your gift, because you cared about me'', he explained softly and held his hand with his, ''I love you, babe... I understand you're rich and you want to give me nice things, but I value much more having you by my side than all the treasure in the world... You're my treasure, baby... My love, my everything...'', he whispered the last part as he leane dover him, and kissed his neck tenderly... He forgot Aladdin completely, it was like there were only Stefan and him on the room.

Marina leaned more into the kiss and melted easily into his lips... ''Hm, I love you too, babe...'', she whispered quietly in a half smirk. She was happy, and that was what the doctor said she must do... She would enjoy the few more months she had beside her family. She knew she needed to tell them she was sick, but she didn't want to spoil their happiness. Elena was enjoying her moment with Chris, Stefan was with Ian, and Al... Damon was at the lake house with Rose, and she was there, into John's arms.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 10:58 pm

Christian arched a brow a bit and stroked her face tenderly as she spoke. He smiled a bit and laughed gently, but his laugh was gentle -- adoring. "Baby... I wouldn't waste your first time. I saved you in that bar because of that simple fact. I've seen you grow up, and I know how special you are... You're everyone's baby, but mine in particular," He smiled a bit. "I love you," He reminded her, then kissed her forehead.

--

Stefan turned his emerald eyes towards Ian and smiled a bit, hearing that he loved him. He would never hear that enough. Ever. He slid his arms around him and tangled one hand into his hair, closing his eyes at the feeling of his hand in his own hair. "I love you, baby," He whispered. "I see you're okay now... I'll leave you two alone," Aladdin whispered. He kissed his forehead, then left the room. Stefan gently guided Ian's chin up and kissed his lips tenderly.

--

John held her tightly to him, not wanting to put any space between them. "I love you," He whispered again, kissing her jaw. "I love you," He repeated, kissing her neck. "Marina..." He trailed off, though, leaning back to look at her with searching emerald hues. "What did your doctor say yesterday?" He asked quietly, stroking her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Elena Rolfe

Elena Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 11:42 pm

Elena couldn't help but blush at his words, she loved that he thought she was his baby, and felt the butterflies in her stomach wide when he reminded her. ''And I love you'', she said with a small, the words slpping easily from her lips. When she realized what she had just speaken, she sat up, straddling his hips. ''Did you hear that?? I told you I love you!'', she cooed, with a girlish laugh, ''I love you, I love you, I love'', she hummed excitedly, sure of her feelings as she leaned down and pecked upon his lips, kissing him tenderly after.

Ian smiled wider as he heard the other male whispering back to him, and he gladly met his lips into a tender kiss. He leaned over him softly, making them lay on the bed with him hovered Stefan. He placed his hands gently at Stefan's side, and broke the kiss blunty as he remembered they weren't alone... He scanned the room as he leaned back slightly, ''Where's Al?'', he furrowed his brows, ''Nah, nevermind'', he smirked and leaned down again, back to their kiss.

Marina smiled hearing the passion in his voice, and as he leaned down to kiss her neck, she tilted her head, making more space to him, and her jaw went slack as a quiet moan left her lips. Her neck was still the most sensitive part of her bodie, and no matter how he kissed her there, it was easy for him to hear her moaning when he kissed her there. ''The doctor?'', she tilted her head slightly. She didn't want to tell him what the doctor say, and honestly, knowing John the way she knew, she was afraid of what he knew about it, ''You tell me... Have you kept your promisse to let me alone on this, or did you find a way to bribe my doctor for my medical examinations results?'', she asked with a light voice.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 11:56 pm

Christian's face lit up as she said she loved him with emotion in her voice. "Baby, I love you, too," He whispered, pulling her close and kissing her deeply. He only wanted her in his arms -- just her, and no one else. He held her to him and kissed her deeply, caressing her face in his hands as his lips moved with hers.

--

Stefan laid back with him gladly and laughed a bit as Ian finally took notice that Aladdin had left the room. "You're so cute," He chuckled, pulling him to him and kissing him deeply. "So, you're not going to make me return the bracelet?" He asked into the kiss, caressing his sides.

--

John searched her face and pursed his lips. She wasn't letting in any hint, was she? "No, Marina... I did not ask the doctor... I just... I expected you to come talk to me about it, but you went straight to bed...at five in the afternoon," He said quietly, frowning at that. She never went to bed that early at night. Ever. "Baby... Pleas don't hide anything from me... You know how I worry," He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Elena Rolfe

Elena Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 1:02 am

Elena couldn't help but smile brightly as he kissed her, she was feeling so good feeling love for him. She could never imagine that someday, she would feel like that for the boy, who she saw growing up from the clumsy boy to the stud everyone wanted to be around. She wrapped her hands around his neck and kissed him tenderly.

Ian trailed his lips down on his jaw and he leaned back, searching for emerald hues, ''No, I won't make you return the bracelet... Only because you wanted to give me that bracelet, and now, everytime I get to see that jewelry when you're not with me, I'll remembered that you cared enough to buy something like that to me'', he whispered with a gentle smile and pecked his lips, ''I love you...'', he murmured again and leaned down to kiss his lips deeply once more.

Marina pursed her lips, her smile vanishing at the moment she saw how worried he was about her. She had promissed to herself once that she would never hide anything from him again, but she was hiding this to keep him smile, she didn't want him or the kids to know she was dying. But then it was too late, she hesitated for too long, and he would tell she was hiding something important from him. She sighed defencelss, and tugged her shirt up, to show the saw bandage on her ribs... ''Can you see that? I had to go through a liver biopsy yesterday'', she said quietly, ''The only thing that will work in my case is a liver transplantation... He put my name on the list, and gave me a diet and some remedies... to give me a few more months'', she said quietly, and turned her face away. She got scared, she hadn't told to anyone about it, and now, telling to John made her scared. She didn't want to die.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 1:18 am

Christian smiled softly and nuzzled his nose to hers. He loved being with her. He loved her. It was all so simple in his mind. He groaned softly into the kiss and held her close to him.

--

Stefan frowned slightly at the idea of being away from Ian. He was instantly reminded that he only had a few months before Ian would be in college and away from him. He held him closer at that thought and kissed him even more deeply. He was already an emotional wreck. He didn't need to be thinking of being away from him like that. He whimpered softly into the kiss and shook his head, holding him closer. He broke the kiss and nuzzled his head into the crook of his neck. "I-Ian... Don't talk about being away from each other... that's going to happen sooner than I want," He mumbled, shaking his head.

--

John's heart sank as he saw her bandages, and then the news. He shook his head slowly and pulled her to him, holding her tightly to him. "No. That's not...That's not acceptable. You're not going to die," He whispered. His eyes were burning, but he didn't care. He would cry for her without a second thought. "You're not going to leave me," He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Elena Rolfe

Elena Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 1:53 am

Elena didn't mind moaning into his lips as he kissed her so tenderly. This felt different with him, and she guessed she felt that way because she loved him. She had kissed more boys than she wanted, and none of them made her fell like the way she felt having Christian in her arms. ''I love you...'', she whispered softly, nuzzling her nose to his again.

Ian didn't understand why Stefan felt like that, they were having such a good time, why he so suddenly seemed so sad. ''Oh, baby...', he whispered softly, and held him closer to him as he remembered of college. ''Just forget about that for a moment... Okay? I'm here, I won't go anywhere... Not even if you ask me...'', he kissed his temple tenderly.

''John...'', Marina whispered brokenly, seeing him that way, ''Please, don't cry, or....'', she couldn't even finish her sentence, because she started sobbing into his arms. Reality sank her hard. She was going to die. She want to live... She was only forty years old, she had almost no white hair in her head, and she had always imagined she would be all old when her hour arrived. However, she needed to be strong for him, so she leaned back, and tried to set that happy state of mind she was before bringing him the news, ''Don't tell the kids, right? They have plenty to handle already'', she said quietly, as she cleaned the tears from her face.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 2:01 am

Christian smiled softly and caressed her cheeks as their noses nuzzled together. "I love you, too," He whispered in return as he gently kissed her cheek and jaw and neck with affection.

--

Stefan knew it was senseless to be upset. He just had attachment issues, since his father spent so little actual time when him and Al when he wasn't busy. Everyone he actually spent any time with would be leaving him at the school when they left. Sure, he didn't go to school with Ian, but they had spent most every afternoon together in the last year. And now they were going to be apart. He closed his eyes and held onto Ian, trying to cheer his mind back up. He was with Ian now. Why ruin their time with sadness when he should be making the most of it? He nodded and took in a shaky breath. "I love you," He whispered, then brought their lips back together tenderly.

--

John held onto her as she cried, too. He hated hearing her cry. But, he was glad she had told him. He wouldn't have wanted to stumble across that information. "Baby..." He whimpered, hearing that she didn't want the kids to know. They needed to know that... "No. This isn't happening. We're not going to let it happen," He said, shaking his head. "We're going to see Kida. Now," He said in determination. "Come on," He mumbled, lifting her up and carrying her with him as he went from the room. "Do you want your jacket?" He asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Elena Rolfe

Elena Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 2:39 am

Elena giggled, feeling his lips trailing down on her neck. Her giggle was warm, just like she felt how her hear was at that moment. ''Seriously... What we're going to do this evening... Damon will be home just tomorrow with Rose, so we'll have to plan something with our beloved siblings...'', she sighed with a roll of eyes.

''I love you too, big butt...'', he chuckled softly, and leaned once more to kiss his lips. He had no idea of what he could tell him that would make him feel better... He knew how his father was, and that Ari and Rose would be going to college too, leaving him alone at school. He knew how Stefan was attached to all of his friends, but he would find a way to be as close as possible to him. He wasn't as attached as Stefan was, but being apart of the boy always made him upset too.

''But John, you have work to do...'', Marina mumbled quietly, but held onto him as he carried her from the room. She hated feeling this weak, she couldn't do much but waiting and hoping that Kida could help her somehow. She had thought of dealing with magic, but she was so determinated on not worrying anyone, that she was clinging that just medicine could help her. ''No'', she whispered quietly. She didn't need the jacket.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 5:08 am

Chrisian sighed and pouted at her for changing the subject again. "Well... We could... Go see a movie or something?" He mumbled, shrugging his shoulders.

--

Stefan held him close and gently tangled a hand into his hair. He loved that Ian understood him so well. And that he wasn't judgmental of him for how he felt. He couldn't hep his attachment problems. His hands roamed Ian's back lightly, curling gently at then relaxing every now and then.

--

John nodded, and grabbed his keys and jacket, just in case she did end up getting cold later. He took her out to the car without telling the kids where he was going. "Hey, wait up!" Aladdin chimed, seeing John carrying his sister out of the door so quickly. "Where are you going in a hurry?" He questioned. "Storm's house. I need Kida's help," John said simply. "Oh... okay. I'll keep an eye on these guys, then," Aladdin nodded. John nodded, too, and helped Marina into his car. He started it up as soon as he was in and took off.
Back to top Go down
Elena Rolfe

Elena Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 5:27 am

Elena smirked... ''Or I could show you my room? You didn't get the change to have a good look on it...'', she pouted cutely and kissed his nose... ''We can watch a movie there if you want...'', she suggested.

Ian could feel Stefan relaxing slowly under his touch. He smiled into the kiss and allowed his hands to slid down on the other male's hips. He kissed his chin softly, and down on his throat as he whispered his name quietly.

Marina winced hearing Aladdin's voice. He was with Stefan and Ian, right? She hid her face on the crook of John's neck and hoped that Aladdin didn't see her face. She was afraid of what he could see on it, she had always been strong for him, and she didn't want that to change. Once inside the car, she curled up into herself, and stared at her window... She didn't even want John to see her in that way.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 6:17 am

Christian chuckled a bit at her pout. "See... You tell me you want this romantic, well planned out first time, then you're all, Come to my room, Chris. I have candy and teddy bears,," He said, raising his voice to try and imitate her. He laughed at himself and shook his head. "You're cute," He mumbled.

--

Stefan groaned slightly, feeling Ian's hands on his hips, and then the way that he whispered his name. "I-Ian..." He hummed in soft pleasure. His hands moved to Ian's hips and he pulled him closer against him. "I love you," He whispered, slipping his hands up the other's shirt and caressing his chest.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 6:34 am

''I do have teddy bears...!'', she chimed with a high pitched voice... ''But not candies... You can find it at Stefan's room'', she said with a small shrug. She blushed a little when he called her cute, ''Well, my room is a private place... I would't like if one of my parents, or even worse Stefan, walks in while we're..... close'', she made a face as she looked for a word for what exactly she thought they were doing at that couch.

''Hmm... so we're still celebrating our anniversary?'', he hummed with a playful smirk. He looked at the door, and locked it, ''I don't want anyone disturbing it...'', he mumbled softly, and started to rub his hips against him. He bit his bottom lip and and groaned slightly as he felt his hands upon his chest, and leaned down to kiss his neck tenderly.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 6:46 am

"You have a point. C'mon," Christian chuckled gently and lifted her up. He carried her to the bedroom he'd been in before. He plopped her onto her bed and crawled over her, sliding his hands along her sides playfully. He kissed her lips, then chuckled a bit. "So. Are we really watching a movie tonight?" He asked quietly.

--

Stefan smiled breathlessly at the boys words and stuck out his tongue. "When it is a bad time to celebrate?" He hummed, watching as Ian locked the door. As their hips began rolling together, he groaned. He slid his hands back down and gripped Ian's rear, holding him closer. He smirked and rolled their hips together before rolling them over. He smiled down to Ian and kissed his lips.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 7:06 am

''Duh... I'm always the smarter one...'', she teased and wrapped her arms around his shoulders as he took her to her bedroom. She giggled at the way he plopped her onto the bed, and cupped his cheeks softly as she kissed him. ''Of course we're watching a movie.... Hold on...'', she smiked and climbbed off from bed... ''Hmm, I have here Titanic, Ghost, Moulin Rouge, Beauty and the Beast... 10 things I hate about you...'', she said as she looked by her blu-ray discs... ''Damn, my Notebook disc is at the Lake House...'', she pouted cutely, as she looked for more movies... Not so girly, so he wouldn't sleep before the half part of the movie...

''Never... Everytime is a good time to celebrate...'', he hummed with a playful smirk as he kissed his neck. He goraned feeling his hands upon his rear, and gladly pushed himself closer. As he rolled them, he gasped quietly, and kissed his lips softly, ''Babe... you are always climbing for the top, hmm?'', he teased, and kissed him again, nibbling his bottom lip slightly.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 7:15 am

Christian made a slight face as she confirmed that they were truly watching a movie. But, he didn't really mind, as long as he got to be close to her. "Babe... Those will all make me pass out fast," He laughed slightly, shaking his head. "Oh, darn," He pretended to pout with her as she mentioned the Notebook being at the lake.

--

Stefan smirked and shrugged. "I let you be on top last night..." He pointed out, then moaned softly at the feeling of his lip being nibbled on. He sat up and pulled his own shirt over his head. He then leaned back down, but rolled them onto their sides so that they faced each other. He pulled the other close and kissed him deeply. His hand slid down and gripped at his jeans, right where he knew the other's member rested.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 7:29 am

Elena rolled her eyes, knowing all the movies she got there was going to make him sleep soon... ''Well, we're going to watch 10 things I hate about you'', as she said the title of the movie she made a face, looking straight to his eyes. She put the disc onto the blu-ray player, and climbed back onto the bed, curling up to his chest, ''If you sleep I'll draw a mustache in you'', she teased, turning her gaze up to him she kissed his jaw softly.

''I let you being on top last night....'', Ian pointed out back with a small crooked smile, staring at him as the other male took his shirt off. He bit his lip, and slid his hands up to his chest as he rolled them. His hand slid up to his neck as he kissed the other deeply. He moaned into the kiss as he felt his hand on his member.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 7:52 am

Christian arched a brow and put on a smile as she came back to the bed. "Hey, babe," He mumbled, sliding his arms around her. "I love you," He mumbled by his ear as he nuzzled his nose to her ear. "I don't want a mustache," He pouted. "I'm already older than you... A mustache would only make look older," He pointed out.

--

Stefan narrowed his eyes playfully and then kissed him deeply. "Mm... God your lips taste good," He whispered, nuzzling their noses together. He kissed softly down Ian's neck and caressed the fabric over his member. "I love you," He murmured. "We can trade off," He mumbled, smirking now. He kissed him deeply and bit his bottom lip, tugging on it gently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next