Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 8:13 am

''I love you too...'', she whispered back, and giggled softly... ''That's why I won't draw whiskers on you too...'', she gigled and leaned back on his chest. She skipped the trailers part, and put the movie on... ''But you're going to like, it has that guy who played the Joker...'', she mumbled softly, and turned her attention back on the tv.

''Hmm, they taste your mother's omelet....''m he teased with a small smirk, and moaned softly as he kissed down on his neck. ''I love you too, babe...'', he whispered, and pursed his lips, ''Trade off? I dunno...??'', he said absently, finding the way he caressed his member very distracting. He kissed his lips deeply again, smirked as it was him who how the lip nibbled now.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 8:17 am

Chrisitn smiled, his arms around her protectively. He brushed his fingers against the skin of her exposed middrift gently and chuckled a bit at her words. "Mm... Maybe," He mumbled, though he did playfully close his eyes and nuzzle close to her like he was just getting ready to sleep.

--

"Don't bring up my mother while I'm giving you a hand job, Ian," He laughed. Stefan couldn't help but laugh as Ian was unable to think just because of the way he was touching him. "You're so sensitive to me... It's kind of adorable," He grinned playfully. He unbuckled and unzipped Ian's pants, then slid his hand inside of his boxers to take a hold of his member. He fondled him, his hand moving down to grip his balls sensually. As their lips moved together, he ran his tongue along Ian's bottom lip, making a slight face at the taste of the omelet. But, he liked the taste of Ian's lips underneath that.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 8:44 am

Elena watche the tv as the movie rolled on. It was an old movie, but she loved it... She loved the romance between Patrick and Kat... She didn't like Kat very much, she liked her sister more, but the way Patrick made her fall in love for him was pretty nice, and she hoped that someday something like that would happen to her. As she looked up to Chris, she gasped, and then she teased, ''Where did I put my magic marker?'', she mused to herself, not sure if he was really asleep, or if he was just playing.

Ian smirked sligtly, ''But I'm adorable, babe....'', he whispered and then gasped, feeling his hand around his member. He moaned as he moved his hand perfectly, knowing exactly where and how to touch him. He kissed his lips deeply, and as Stefan ran his tongue in that sensual manner, he slid his hands down, restinf them upon the other's hips.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 8:53 am

Christian heard her speak about the marker and smirked to himself. His arms tightened around her to hold her in place. His head nuzzled to the nape of her neck where he placed a few slow kisses. "These guy's a cheese ball," He mumbled, chuckling a bit as he referred to the boy in the movie.

--

Stefan grinned against the kiss. "You are extremely adorable, love," He agreed, caressing his member. He used his free hand to push the material of his pants and boxers down enough to free his member so that he could work more easily. He felt Ian's hands on his hips and chuckled a bit. "Why take turns... We can both play," He mumbled, taking one of Ian's hands and moving it around to the front of his pants to that he could feel Stefan's slightly aroused member beneath the sweatpants he wore.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 9:47 am

''Shit....'', Elena mumbled, ''I forgot how strong you are...'', she giggled and bite her lips as he kissed the nape of her head... ''Hey, Cameron is sweet.... Don't talk about him like that'', she mumbled, and undid her ponytail, making her hair fall all over his face.

Ian was panting a bit, and grinned at Stefan's mumbling, ''Greedy much, hmm?'', he mumbled back quietly, tugging the pants Stefan was wearing. He kissed Stefan's lips tenderly and deeply at the same time, while he worked upon his member on the way he knew Stefan liked.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 9:55 am

Christian grinned and then coughed, blowing her hair away from heir face and pouting. "Oh, c'mon... I'm sweeter," He reminded her, kissing her jaw up to her ear where he bit gently on the side it. He moved her hair out of the way and went back to her neck, kissing and nipping gently on the skin to leave marks like she always found so fun to hide. It always amused him to see her wearing scarves in the summer. But, it was winter. He could leave all the little marks he wanted.

--

Stefan smirked, loving how Ian's chest moved when he panted. "Why should you get all the fun?" He challenged, smirking a bit. He moved to allow Ian to tug his pants down and groaned softly, feeling his hand on him. His lips moved with Ian's in that perfect rhythm as always. He rolled on top of Ian and kept their lips together. However, he did take one of Ian's hands and bring it up to his mouth, sucking on two of his fingers and then guiding them to his rear before focusing on kissing Ian's neck.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 7:07 pm

''I would agree if you have said you were hotter...'', she teased with a small smirk and bit her lip slightly when he kissed down on her jaw, and ear. She closed her eyes and moaned quietly as he kissed her neck, but as soon she felt his bites, she whined and tried to get away from his grip.... ''No bitting Chris...'', she cried softly, ''Not this time'', she pouted.

Ian groaned lowly into the kiss as they turned around, with him on the bottom again. He gasped quietly as Stefan sucked on his fingers, his eyes filling with lust as desire as he watched it. He chuckled slightly as he felt where his hand were guided, ''Oh, the big butt I like....'', he teased breathlessly, and caressed his rear gentle, before sliding his fingers slowly on his entrance. He tightened his grip on the other's member just a bit, and pumped it slowly, with the same rhythm as his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 7:33 pm

Christian furrowed his brows and pouted. "But... I like it," He mumbled, nuzzling his nose to a recent small bite. "It's winter... And, they're love bites. Making sure everyone knows you're spoken for," He smiled a bit.

--

Stefan smirked a bit as he saw the way Ian's eyes filled with lust from him sucking on his fingers. He chuckled softly at the statement he made and then groaned, feeling his fingers inside of him. "Fuck..." He hummed in pleasure, and a bit of pain from the simple fact that he was tight. He relaxed as he could and groaned softly, his hips rolling to meet Ian's hand on his member, and then down to meet his fingers inside of him.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 8:05 pm

Elena smirked as he stopped biting and turned more gentle, but his last statment made her gasp, ''What?? Christian... This is so sexist... I'm no object to be claimed...'', she pouted and detached from his arms.

Ian too a sharp breath, hearing Sfefan moaning so close to him. He groaned his name quietly, feeling his tight walls around him, but slowly he felt the boy relaxing upon him. When he felt his fingers inside of him, Ian groaned his name again, feeling that well known pain, but he relaxed slowly as he kissed the boy's neck sensually, ''My turn...'', he whispered with a playful voice, and got his member free from the other's grip. He took his fingers off from Stefan, and replaced with his member, sliding into him slowly and gently.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 8:26 pm

"No, Lena, that's not what I meant!" Christian protested, turning her chin to look at him. "I meant that as in. so that the creepy guys don't come at you thinking there isn't anyone who says, hey! I love this girl -- Don't touch her, or I'll break your face," He clarified. "Not, I own this girl to do my bidding and have sex with whenever I want. No.. It's... I want this girl to myself -- not for everyone else to stare at and talk about. Mine to curl up to at night and say, yeah, I could see myself with her forever."

--

Stefan moved his finger slowly into Ian and hummed a sound of pleasure at the feeling of him around him. But, as he heard Ian's words, he hummed softly, loving the feel of his lips on his neck. He then moaned softly, pouting a bit as Ian took his member from Stefan's hand. He moaned softly, feeling how Ian slid into him so smoothly. "Fuck..." He whimpered, closing his eyes slightly at the pain.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 9:02 pm

Elena looked at his blue hues through her eyelashes, and pursed her lips while he spoke. She loved the words he said, knowing she had fallen for him because of how specially he treated her. She tried to be still hard, but as soon she looked at the TV again, she whined, seeing her favorite part was about to start... ''See... If you do something like that, everyone would know I was your girl'', she mumbled quietly.

Ian kissed the other side of his neck softly, trying to distract him from the pain he knew he was feeling, ''Babe... I love you.... I will always love you'', he whispered gently as he slid his hands on the boy's hips and thrusted into him slowly and tenderly.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 6:18 pm

Christian arched a brow, looking at the tv with an amused gaze as he saw the boy singing. "Wow..." He whistled, shaking his head. "Babe, if I did that, I would get arrested for breaking everyone's ear drums," He pouted at her before chuckling. "Ian got my dad's vocals. I got my moms," He scowled. "She's adorable... But, she and I both sing like tone death, dying cats," He laughed.

--

Stefan took in a deep, shaky breath and nodded, focusing on the feeling of his lips on his neck and the sound of his voice. As he did relax, the pain was replaced with pleasure and he moaned softly. He loved feeling like this, with Ian. He knew it was something special. His arms wrapped loosely around his neck and tangled into the hair on the back of his neck. "I love you, too," He whispered finally.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 10:51 pm

Elena turned her gaze back to Chris, still a little upset. ''I didn't say you should do exactly like him... You could do something big. Something that everyone in my school would know I belogn to you, and you belong me...'', she said, cracking a small smile, ''Besides, I do know how bad you sing, babe...'', she giggled. Elena got her daddy's vocals, and she was on the theatre group at school. She loved to sing and performance at the stage.

Ian smiled softly, feeling Stefan relaxing. He loved how Stefan touched his neck, and he leaned up to kiss his lips tenderly as he started a soft pace once Stefan was fully adjusted with him.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 11:02 pm

Christian chuckled gently and kissed her temple. "I like how you sing, though," He mumbled, kissing her jaw gently. "We go to seperate schools, baby... Do you know how big my presentation would have to be?" He chuckled a bit. "And, I've only got a few more months until I graduate... I mean, I'm not really thinking of going to college," He admitted. "But, that doesn't mean I'm not at least attempting at school," He sighed.

---

Stefan returned his kiss tenderly and hummed soft sounds of pleasure as the pace started. He moved easily with Ian, as always. He nipped on Ian's bottom lip and smiled a bit. "Faster," He mumbled. He couldn't deny he liked the more passionate pace they went so rarely.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 11:48 pm

Elena cupped his cheeks tenderly, caressing him gently with the tip of her fingers, ''You don't want to go to college? What do you want to do, then?'', she tilted her head to the side, with a small smirk, ''Carry my bags as I spent all my dad's money at the mall?'', she teased, biting her bottom lip softly.

Ian rose his eyebrow slightly at his request, he wasn't a big fan of that fast, rough pace... He liked the slow and caring, ''You asked'', he teased him, and went up to bite his neck... Paying for the mark he had made on his. Then he started rocking his hips up to his, faster, and deeper, groaning lowly. His hand slid down on his chest, and he wrapped his fingers around the other's shaft. he started pumping it as fast as his pace was going.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 12:18 am

Christian smirked and rolled his eyes. "No... I was thinking of working at the tattoo parlor downtown for a while... I got a tattoo there," He admitted. "I know it's nothing fancy, but my mom would kill me if she knew," He pouted cutely. He tugged his shirt up and pointed to the space just above the hem of his pants. "See?" He mumbled.

( http://www.koprualti.com.tr/resimler/galeri/1001/000015.jpg )

--

Stefan smirked a bit. He knew Ian didn't like the fast pace. He would hold out so that when it was his turn, he could do the slow pace for him. It wasn't that the faster pace was less caring. It was just deeper and got his breathing going faster. He yelped, but the sound was mixed with pleasure as he felt Ian's teeth on his neck. Hearing him groan only made his pleasure rise. He moaned out as Ian started to pump his member at the same pace.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 12:40 am

''You got a tattoo??'', she chimed, and leaned back as he tugged his shirt up. She bit her lip harder as she ran her fingertips so close to his middriffs. She looked up to him, ''When did you get it?'', she asked softly as she tried to remember the last time she saw his upper body exposed. She knew she would remember that tattoo, it wasn't something one would forget easily, and seeing the ink in his body, made her think in unthinkable things, things she had never wanted to do before seeing it.

Hearing Stefan moaning as he moved on that pace helped him keeping it. He liked when he could make Stefan feel pleasure, not matter how. He tried to go deeper in him, and moaned his name breathlessly as he felt his tight walls around him.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 12:51 am

Christian chuckled softly and shrugged. "Not too long ago..." He mumbled, then looked into her brown eyes, seeing the way she had other things on her mind. "...Why are you looking at me like that?" He asked slowly, arching a brow at her as she pulled his shirt back down.

--

Stefan moaned Ian's name in pleasure close to his ear as he felt the boy move deeper into him. "I love you," He whispered. He dug his short nails into the other's back slightly as he started to rock his hips back against Ian's in the same pace. He clenched his hips slightly, knowing that made his walls even tighter around the other.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 1:26 am

''Hmmmm...'', Elena hummed and tugged his shirt up once again, just to check if the tattoo was real... ''I...'', she looked up cutely to him, ''I'm having these thoughts on my mind.... I want to try something'', she whispered softly, drawing her fingers along his midriffs.

Ian staggered, hearing Stefan moaning his name so close to his ear. He groaned both because of the exertion, and also at the feeling of the boy's nails dug in his back. He stop stroking the other's member when he felt his walls tightening more around him, making him also curse, ''Fuck, Stef...'', he groaned as he tried to keep his pace steady.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 1:39 am

Christian shivered a bit at the feeling of her fingers brushing against his abdomen. He arched a brow and eyed her innocent look suspiciously, as he always did. "What exactly?" He inquired, not sure whether to be interested or afraid.

--

Stefan smirked, loving to hear how Ian was affected. He relaxed again and then moaned, knowing he was building up to his climax faster than he wanted to. So, he rolled them over then and pulled himself off of Ian. He kissed him slowly and then spread Ian's legs. He carefully slid his member in a bit, and waited for Ian to adjust as he panted, softly kissing the boys chest.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 1:58 am

Elena had really no interest upon the movie anymore, she wanted to try a new stuff. Being the baby girl at the group, she had always heard H. and the other girls talking about boy,s and what they did to them. She knew what to do, she just had no intered on doing that until that moment. She gave him a sweet smile as she unbuckled and unzipped his jeans while she laid him down on her bed. she tugged his pants down, leaving his boxers still on as she shyly started to massage his member through the fabric.

Ian gasped as they turned around, hating to not feel Stefan sround him anymore. His climax was starting to grow in his core, and he didn't approve being cut so bluntly. It left him moody, but as soon he felt Stefan spreading his legs, he knew what he was about to do, and amiled slightly on the kiss. He was tensed because of the exertion, but soon he relaxed. As he felt Stefan sliding inside him, and groaned queitly, feeling that small pain, but soon that pain became in something more pleasurable, and then he slid his hands down on Sfefan's sides. He placed his hands gently at his rear, and grabbed onto it slightly as he pulled the boy closer to him, making his member slid farther inside of him. He moaned his name softly, and mumbled 'I love you' next to his ears as he moved his hips against his.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 2:11 am

Christian continued to look at her skeptically until he felt her start to unbuckle his pants. He tensed a bit, not sure if he should be excited or worried. He didn't want to push her. But, she'd said she wanted to try something, right? He bit his bottom lip and lifted his hips to help her pull his pants down. Feeling her hand on him made his member twitch under her grasp. He tilted his head to the side and watched her curiously. He was not easily affected in this area.

--

Stefan smiled a bit, seeing how Ian's mood changed instantly. He ran his hands up Ian's side soothingly and then kissed his lips gently. As she felt Ian pull him towards him, he smirked a bit. "I love you, too," He whispered as he started the slow, tender pace that Ian loved so much.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 2:24 am

''What???'', she asked him with a small blush, seeing the curious face he was giving her. ''I'm kinda of new on this... I mean, I've done something like this before'', she said looking down to her hand, rubiing his member so delicately. ''But I never wanted to make this before...'', she mumbled with a small smile and slid her hand underneath his boxer. She contained her giggles, she had never touched this area so intimately before. She bit her lip again, wrapping her slender fingers around him, as she pumped slowly from his balls to the tip.

Ian arched his neck slightly, feeling Stefan making the slow pace he enjoyed. He moved his hips with the same pace, and smirked slightly as he moaned his name again. He then pulled him closer to kiss him tenderly, and whispered against his lips, ''If you want to do on your way, I can go on just fine, babe...''
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 4:04 am

Christian laughed as she snapped at him in embarrassment. "You're cute, that's all," He mumbled. Her touch like that did not affect him. She felt like she was merely trying to figure out what he looked like. But, as her hand slid into his boxers and wrapped around his member, he felt that little bit of pleasure start to come up. He smiled a bit, seeing how she was giggling and smiling. "Might help you work if the boxers aren't on," He pointed out softly.

--

Stefan smiled, knowing Ian liked this pace. He kissed his neck gently and then kissed his lips as he was pulled to do so. Hearing his whisper, he smiled fondly and shook his head. "It's your turn... This is your favorite. Your pleasure," He mumbled, nuzzling his nose against Ian's lightly.
Back to top Go down
Elena Rolfe

Elena Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 5:10 am

''I...'', she started, giving him a small smirk. ''Okay...'', she chimed and sat on her knees as she tugged his boxers down. She looked at 'that thing', and frowned slightly, seeing it for the first time... Of course she had seen it biology and all that stuff... But this was different, exciting. She found herself holding his manhood by its tip, and she was pratically examinating it. How the skin was different, and his veins more clear under his skin. ''Okay... Sorry... First time and all'', she blushed slightly, and leaned towards him, holding his shaft with both of her hands. She stroke him softly, almost shyly... But once she got herself more comfortable on doing that, her touch got firmer, and she started touching his balls slightly, almost in a tease way.

Ian locked his blue hues with his emerald, a loving smile spreading on his lips. ''I love you, babe...'', he whispered breathlessly as he started panting again. He then wrapped his hands around Stefan's neck, and leaned his forehead against his as their hips moved in perfect sync.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]
Page 9 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next