HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:32 pm

Eric chuckled softly and kissed the top of her head... ''I can warm you up, cuddling with you in the bed.... You have no idea of how much I wanted to cuddle with you last night'', he said with a small smile and wrapped his arms more tightly around her waist. Even for a night, he missed being this close to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:46 pm

"I think I do... I was freezing last night," Kida pouted. She held onto him and closed her eyes. She liked standing there with him, even when it was freezing to her. "I'm sorry I took my rings off," She whispered, frowning. She knew she shouldn't feel bad for how she had reacted, but she couldn't help it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:06 pm

Eric kissed the top of her head again, but frowned seeing her shaking under his arms... He cut the water, and reached over to take his towel and wrap around her frame. ''Don't think about it, okay?'', he whispered softly, cupping her cheeks gently and turning her face up so he could see into her beautiful deep blue hues. ''I'll shoo the boys, and we'll have the house just for us, kay?'', he smirked softly and kissed her lips tenderly. ''I love you...'', he whispered again, and reached for one towel for himself. He wrapped it around his hips and tugged her back to their room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:13 pm

Kida nodded, sighing gently. She ran her hands through her hair to strain the water. She sighed and returned his kiss. "Just, brush your teeth," she laughed slightly before walking back to the bedroom. She stripped down from her wet clothes and went to find one of his t-shirts and boxers. Once changed into her softer clothes, she laid onto the bed and stretched out lightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:24 pm

Eric laughed softly and went to brush his teeth, as she wished. Once he was all clean and smelling good, he walked to their bedroom again and smirked softly seeing her in his clothes. ''You look so good in this clothes...'', he mumbled with a small smile, and walked towards their small closet to look for some pants and an old, but comfy t-shirt. ''I'll be right back'', he whispered softly against her lips as he leaned down to her, and kissed her tenderly before he relutanctly walked back to the kitchen,

Ian had already finished his food, and he was quiet, listening to Stefan and Chris talk, or teasing each other... he couldn't be sure when they were just talking, or teasing... He turned his gaze back to the door when he saw his father walking into, ''Hey, dad, how's mom?'', he asked as he climbed off from his stool. ''She's good... Just a bit tired, but good'', Eric answered softlyand Ian smirked. ''Here, we cooked some breakfast to you''. ''I'm not hungry, but thanks'',Eric smiled softly and ruffled Ian's hair playful, before hugging him softly. ''I love you, kid... Just forget the crap I said last night, kay?'', Ian smiled, and nodded softly. He knew his father, and he knew he wasn't so good at talking his emotions. ''It's okay, dad... I love you too'', he said softly, and Eric kissed his forehead. ''Okay then... You, and you'', he said, pointing to Ian and then to Chris... ''Pack your things... You're going to spend the weekend at this boy house, because your mother and I want this weekend just for us, and you know how your mother can be loud if she wants'', he teased with a small smirk.

''Ew, dad... Save me from the nasty details...'', Ian made a face, but smiled brightly at Stefan. He loved the idea of spending the whole weekend with Stefan, and now they don't need to hide their feelings for each other in public. Eric turned his gaze to Stefan, ''Just call your parents, to see if it's alright for them to spend the weekend there...'', he nodded softly before taking a small piece of waffles, ''Damn... This is delicious...'', he mumbled, and decided to take his plate to his room. ''I want you out in one hour. And I'm counting you'll behave there'', he said softly, but he put some of his fatherly voice as he said. ''Have fun!'', he smiled down to his kids and before leaving, he also took Kida's rings with him and walked back to their room.

''Hi there, babe'', he said as he closed the door with his feet. He climbed at the bed and took another piece of his waffle, ''Damn, Ian is a better cooker than me'', he mumbled with a crooked smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:35 pm

Kida watched him get dressed and laughed gently. "I look good in anything," she muttered. She returned his kiss, smiling as his breath now tasted of mint instead of rum.

Chris and Stefan looked up as Eric came back into the room. Chris smiled, seeing Eric looking better. Clean, happy now. He hummed a sound of content, and then grinned at the idea of getting to be with Elena for a whole weekend. "Cool. Love you, dad," He chimed before running off to his room to get his things together. Stefan smiled a bit and nodded. He was calling his parents before Eric had even left the room. With a good-to-go signal, he placed a kiss on Ian's cheek.

Kida looked up to Eric as he came back into the room and smiled. "Of course he is... He gets it from me," She teased. "And, look! A meal with no meat. I'm surprised," She whispered playfully before stealing one of the strawberries from his plate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:55 pm

Ian made the same thing as Stefan did before breakfast... He turned his face, and instead of kissing his cheek, he kissed his lips gently. ''C'mon...'', he grinned and tug Stefan's hand, tugging him to his room. He started gathering his things together and smile, ''Who knew my father would allow me to spend the weekend with you...'', he mused, and smiled widely as he meet Stefan's emerald hues.

''And from me... Don't forget it...'', he smirked and took the other strawberry, before she could steal it too. ''I know... But Ian cooked for me. I wanted to please him after I made him upset last night'', he smiled softly and took a bit from his strawberry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:02 pm

Stefan grinned and nodded, obviously boyishly excited. "I'm just glad he's not hating us," She mumbled, shaking her head. "I love you," He sighed, leaning over to him and kissing his lips gently with his smile still on his lips. "I'm excited," He chuckled.

---

Kida smirked and sat up, leaning against his side. "I know he appreciates it," She murmured, kissing his shoulder gently. She knew she had been easy on him, but she didn't want to be without him. It pained her to be away from him. "I love you," she whispered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:39 pm

Ian chuckled softly, not being able to hide his exciment, ''I know know what Al did to change dad's mind, but I could kiss him next time I see him'', he smirked and let go of he was doing to kiss Stefan. ''I love you too'', he smiled and chuckled, seeing Stefan was as excited as him. ''Do you have any plan for this weekend? I know yout brother took Rose for a trip yesterday... So it's going to be just you and Elena.... We could call Ari... She's been upset lately, right?'', he said it all in almost one breath.

Eric smiled softly as she leaned against him, and kissed her temple tenderly. He was lucky she accepted him back so soon... He was afraid she would be mad at him for days, or worse, that she would ask for divorce. If she had asked, he knew his life would not have reason without her in it. ''I love you too'', he whispered softly. He put his plate at his nightstand, and fished her rings from the pocket of his pants. Then he took her left hand and kissed her knuckles before putting her wedding ring and then her engagment ring. ''And don't you ever leave this finger again!'', he said playful, as he stared at her finger, and then up to her eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:35 am

Stefan chuckled softly and shrugged his shoulders. "I think we could call Ari... Maybe," He hummed, shaking his head. "She might be too busy with Oliver," He said, scrunching up his nose. "She's been upset because of Helena... Which, I don't blame her for," He scowled.

---

Kida arched a brow, watching how he fished in his pocket. "What are you...?" she trailed off, watching as he then pulled out her rings. She bit her bottom lip and smiled a bit, giggling softly as he kissed her knuckles and spoke to the rings. "You're adorable," she sighed, gently caressing his face to guide him back up to kiss her lips gently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:27 am

''Hmm.... Helena is with Jazz, right?'', he mumbled quietly. Since he gathered everything he needed and put on his backpack, he walked to his dresser and picked some clean clothes. He saw no need on going to the bathroom, or asking him to turn his face around, because he had seen all of him anyway, so he started changing his clothes right in front of him.

Eric smiled warmingly as he laid down, kissing her lips tenderly. He wrapped his arms around her and brought her close to him, to warm her up. ''I love you'', he whispered as he caressed her back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:39 am

Stefan nodded and tilted his head. He started to answer, but then got distracted by Ian's stripping from his clothes. "Babe," Stefan chuckled, his eyes roaming. "So not fair," He teased, smirking a bit. He walked over casually and pinched the other's behind before grinning and moving over to the window, gazing outside at the river.

----

Kida smiled a bit and gladly moved close to him now. "I love you," She repeated to him softly. She leaned over and kissed his lips once more tenderly. She liked the warmth his body gave off, as she always had. She nuzzled close to him and tangled her legs with his. "Sleepy," She reminded him, smirking a bit as she knew how his mind liked to wander.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:56 am

Ian smirked with his back at Stefan, and straightened himself as he got pinched... ''Ouch...'', he whimpered softly, and once he was ready he walked over him, hugging the other male from behind. ''It's beautiful, isn't it?'', he mumbled softly, resting his chin upon his shoulder as he stared at the river.

Eric hummed softly into the kiss, and covered them up with the blanket as she nuzzled close. He only noticed his hand had slid down on her hips when she reminded him that she was tired. She chuckled softly and turned his hand up to her waist again... ''Okay'', he mumbled and nuzzled his nose upon the top of her head as he closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:05 am

Stefan nodded, leaning back against Ian lightly. His hands rested on top of Ian's arms as he felt the other male's arms around him. "It's perfect," He admitted. "If I got to pick where I could live... It wouldn't be in those huge mansions my dad likes... My siblings have all those nice cars, and I just..." he made a face. "I like my pickup truck," he smirked. "I would live out here, with you," He admitted.

---

Kida smiled a bit, feeling his hand slide back up. "I love you," She reminded him softly before pecking his lips tenderly. She closed her eyes and nuzzled her face against his chest. She was exhausted. So, following asleep was easy for her. She knew she would have plenty of time together. Right now, she just wanted to sleep in her arms like she had wanted to so badly last night.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:21 am

Ian smiled soflty and kissed his shoulder, liking the idea of living on a nice place like his home with Stefan... ''Honestly... I don't care where I'm going to live, as long you are there with me...'', he admitted shyly and smirked.

''I love you too....'', he whispered gently. With her in his arms, Eric could finally relax and fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:34 am

Stefan smiled slightly and looked towards Ian. "I love you," He mumbled, loving the idea of them living together. He turned in his arms and placed a gentle kiss on his lips. "You know that, right?" He mumbled.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:48 pm

Ian smiled as Stefan turned around and kissed his lips gently. ''Yeah, I know that...'', he mumbled with a small smirk, and kissed his nose. ''I suppose you're not leaving with my sweatpants on, right?'', he teased and bit his bottom lip to restrain his smirk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:01 pm

Stefan grinned and pecked his lips once more, tugging the other's bottom lip free with his own teeth. "I happen to find these pants rather comfortable..." He pointed out, smirking a bit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:14 pm

Ian chuckled lightly and shook his head... ''You can keep the pants if you want, but put some shirt on before we leave, okay?'', he drew his finger teasingly upon his chest and smirked... ''I'm going to check Chris if he can take us there with him in his car, I'll be right back...'', he pecked upon his lips and walked to his twin's bedroom. ''Hey, can Stef and I go with you?'', he asked softly as he leaned upon the doorframe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:34 pm

Stefan smirked a bit and nodded, walking over to the male's dresser and finding a hoodie. He ran a hand through his hair and smiled at himself in the mirror. Christian looked up towards his twin and gave a small smile, having been in the middle of texting Elena. "Oh, uh, yeah. I didn't expect you two to walk," He mumbled, arching a brow before smirking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:02 pm

Ian stuck his tongue out and chuckled softly, ''I could walk to his house with no problem... But I'm lazy, and I'm not so sure about the big boy walking long distances after last night...'', he smirked widely and walked over him... ''Hey, what you doing?'', he asked, and before he could get the answer he took his mobile from Chris hands. ''Hmm, you got a new message... From Elena...'', he hummed with a playful voice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:20 pm

Christian laughed a bit at his words and shook his head. "You did sound like you wore him out," He hummed playfully. He then looked towards Ian as he questioned his text. "H-Hey! Wait!" He gasped, his phone no longer in his hands making him nervous. That, and he wasn't sure he wanted his brother reading any of the more... personal texts to and from Elena. Then again, after what he heard last night, why not mess with his head? "W-What's it say...?" He asked, arching a brow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:06 pm

Ian got very amused seeing Chris nervous, something rare for his twin... He looked at him skeptically, and for a brief moment he considered turning the offering down. But he decided to take the risk, and he cleaned his throat slightly before opening the message. He laughed lightly seeing the last message he had sent to her, and then he turned his attention to her answer, being careful to read it out loud in a girly voice, ''You know what's also good for making heat? Moving in pace ;)''.... ''Geez... You better keep this far from Stefan...'', he chuckled, just a bit nervous.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:16 pm

Christian smirked a bit, seeing how even Ian hesitated. "Hmm..." He started to say he didn't have to, but once Ian had already started in that girly voice, he couldn't resist. Of course, Elena's reply only made him laugh, as well as the look Ian had on his face. "Oh, you're adorable," He teased, smirking now. "I'm just glad Stefan and Elena's rooms are on different ides of that house," He smirked. "Give it back," He chuckled, holding out his hand for the phone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:37 pm

''I'm the adorable twin, deal with it...'', he teased also, but keep his phone with him... ''Hm, why should I give it back to you? You want to answer her, right? What would happen if you didn't answer in five minutes? Are you her lap dog already?'', he asked one question right before the other, and kept his phone upon his back. He could be very annoying if he wanted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   

Back to top Go down

Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]
Page 5 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next