Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 9:14 pm

"You know I suck at pranks," He laughed, shaking his head. "I mean... What did you have in mind?" He questioned, arching a brow.

--

Christian laughed and arched a brow. "Mhm... Sure, sure," He teased. "Cause it's not like anyone else in my family has ever been intermingled in yours," He muttered, winking playfully before kissing her jaw.

--

John looked over at Marina and smiled a bit. He reached over and rested his hand on her knee. "We're almost home, baby girl," He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Elena Rolfe

Elena Rolfe

Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 10:02 pm

''I'm not sure...'', he looked up to the ceiling, tapping his chin softly. ''I mean... He knows me as well I know him... And I've already played several pranks on him... I need something new... Something I could shake him nicely'', he murmured, glancing towards Aladdin.

''I don't care about them... I care about us'', she giggled softly as he kissed her jaw. ''You have no idea of hos is the feeling of being your girlfriend'', she murmured with a smirk, ''There are plenty of girls wanting to take my place'', she pouted cutely.

Marina turned on her side, facing John, ''What happened at the Storm's I can't even remember how I got into the car'', she said quietly, rubbing her eyes a little more.
Back to top Go down

Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14