Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Elena Rolfe

Elena Rolfe

Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 10:43 pm

Ian frowned, rolling Stefan on the bed, and wrapping his arms around him. ''No, he's mine... You take your Rolfe'', he mumbled as he shoved a breathless Elena towards his twin. ''Damn, Stefan... You should lose some weight... You almost suffocared me!'', she coughed softly, curling up towards Christian.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 10:47 pm

Stefan rolled with Ian and smiled, gladly curling close to Ian and kissing his neck softly. "You're cute when you're jealous," He whispered in his ear. He then chuckled at Elena's words. "The weights in my butt! I can't help it," He pouted. Christian laughed gently and held Elena close. "My Rolfe," He mumbled in his ear.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 11:06 pm

''Haha... Have you seeing how good looking the white head boy is?'', he chuckled softly as he caressed Stefan's back slightly. ''Good, so you won't feel this...'', Elena scoffed and kicked Stefan's ass. ''Now, get of from my room... Why are you here? You're bothering us...'', she narrowed her eyes just slighty towards Stefan and his boyfriend as she leaned more into Chris.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 11:09 pm

"I like darker hair better," Stefan shrugged with a small. He laughed when he felt Elena's kick. He didn't feel it, but only because she was weak. "We're here to both you," He replied with a small grin. Christian arched a brow and pulled Elena into his arms. "You're doing a good job of it," He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 11:25 pm

Ian hummed softly, ''I'm glad to hear it'', he nuzzled his nose at Stefan's jaw. Elena groaned slightly, and turned her gaze to Stefan, ''Get out, or god forbid me, I'll aks dad to kick you away from here'', she threatened him with narrowed eyes.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 11:32 pm

"So pushy," Stefan pouted at Elena. He sat up, though, and tugged Ian with him. "C'mon. We can go bug Ali," He pointed out. "As long as you'll stop flirting with him," He smirked and kissed his lips gently. "Ooh... I like it when you're feisty," Christian smirked against Elena's ear playfully.
Back to top Go down
Elena Rolfe

Elena Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 11:50 pm

Ian also sat up and straightened his shirt, ''Okay... But he started!'', he put his hands to the air, and wrapped his arms around Stefan's middle as he kissed him back. ''H'mm, don't do anything I wouldn't do, old brother...'', Ian teased slightly as he walked from the room, holding Stefan's hand. Elena watched so they were gone from her room, and rolled her eyes at Chris' words. ''Hmpf... You haven't seen me really feisty, Christian Storm...'', she mumbled slightly and ran towards the door, to lock it this time. She smirked triumphantly as she walked back to the bed, knowing that everytime she brought her dad to the topic, Stefan would be like a lost puppy with his tail between his legs... ''Now, where were we?'', she mused, as she straddled his lap and cupped his cheeks as she kissed him again.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 11:55 pm

Stefan smiled and tugged Ian downstairs to where Aladdin was stretched out on the sofa. "Hey, Ali," Stefan hummed, sitting onto the recliner and pulling Ian onto his lap. "Hey, Kiddo," Ali smiled, looking at him upside down. "Where's mom and dad?" Stefan questioned, looking around. "They went out... Left me in charge," Al smiled proudly. "Oh great. I'm surprised the house is still standing," Stef sighed. Aladdin gasped in false offense and pouted.

--

Christian watched her and grinned at her words. "Really?" He mumbled. "Then please, do show me," he murmured, pulling her closer and kissing her deeply. He did like kissing her, but after the episode earlier, he was scared to touch her.
Back to top Go down
Elena Rolfe

Elena Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 12:10 am

Ian sat on Stefan's lap, wrapping his arm around the boy's middle. He laughed at Stefan teasing his uncle, ''I have to agree with Stef on this...'', he chuckled slight, ''Hey, Al... Guess what? Stefan doesn't like with I flirt with you...'', he grinned, and blew a kiss towards the other male.

Elena frowned slightly as she kissed him, and pursed her lips as she leaned back, to stared at his blue hues... ''I scared you earlier, didn't I?'', she asked in a small sigh.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 12:15 am

Aladdin arched a brow. "He doesn't huh?" He questioned, sitting up and running a hand back through his hair. "Well... I can see how he might be jealous," He said, his tone cocky and playful. Stefan scoffed and kissed Ian's shoulder to the nape of his neck. He bit down there and sucked on the mark with a smirk on his lips. "Mine," He mumbled.

---

Christian looked up at her and smiled sheepishly. "Well... I... Thought I lost you," He admitted. "And, you know, your hand hurt like hell," He muttered, making a face.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 12:28 am

Ian smirked amused, ''Hmm, howwww... Shit Stef.... This mark will never leave my skin'', he pouted slightly, in contrast with his smirk... ''Why so possessive, babe?'', he mumbled quietly, still pouting, though his eyes were playful.

''I thought I lost you... That you wouldn't be a girl so silly.... and with such painful hand as mine'', she confessed making a lost puppy face.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 12:35 am

"That's the point," Stefan whispered before kissing the mark gently. Aladdin chuckled a bit and arched a brow. "Sheesh, Stef," He teased. "Possessive? Would you rather I not care at all?" Stefan murmured, arching a brow, too.

Christian made a face and shook his head. "You wouldn't lose me... I just don't want to accidentally push you," He pouted.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 4:35 pm

Ian pursed his lip slightly, and nuzzled his nose on Stefan's neck... ''I like you care about me... But your teeth hurt me sometimes, babe...'', he mumbled with a small smirk, as he kissed his nape gently... ''And you make me want to mark your neck too....'', he whispered with a small smirk, and nibbled his skin gently.

Elena caressed his cheeks gently, loving the fact he wouldn't lose him, ''I promisse I won't try 'anything new', until I'm sure I'm prepared to go further'', she murmured softly, and leaned down to kiss his pout tenderly... ''You liked the blonde hair version very much, don't ya?'', she mumbled in his lips.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 4:43 pm

"Hmm... Go ahead," Stefan mumbled, not having a low pain tolerance He was much like his father in the sense that he could handle most any pain. He kissed Ian's cheek and smirked, seeing his uncle dozing in the distant chair. He figured the man had stayed up waiting on Naveen to come home.

--

Christian chuckle a bit and returned her soft kiss. "I don't know... I like you anyway," He shrugged, running his fingers through her hair to turn it back to the brunette she was normally.
Back to top Go down
Elena Rolfe

Elena Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 5:13 pm

Ian leaned down, mimicking a vampire as he chose exactly where he wanted to bite Stefan. As his teeth grazed his skin softly, he leaned back, with a playful smirk.... ''Nah... I couldn't mark your perfect skin...'', he mumbled and slid his hand down, to pinch the boy's rear playfully.... ''I like making another part of you''

Elena gasped quietly, and a beautiful smile tugged her lips. As she leaned down to kiss his lips again, she glanced briefly at the tv, and whined as she saw the movie was already in the very end... ''Damn Stefan... I can't believe you made me lost my favorite part ever'', she mumbled as she sat on her bed, reaching for the remote control to back the scenes off... She stopped as Kat started reciting her poem, and curled her back against Christian chest as murmured along with Kat, kowing it by heart.

I hate the way you talk to me,
And the way you cut your hair.
I hate the way you drive my car.
I hate it when you stare.I hate your big dumb combat boots,
And the way you read my mind.
I hate you so much it makes me sick,
It even makes me rhyme.
I hate the way your always right.
I hate it when you lie.
I hate the way you make me laugh,
Even worse when you make me cry.
I hate it when your not around,
And the fact that you didn't call.
But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you,
Not even close,
Not even a little bit,
Not even at all.

As she finished, she looked up to Chris, with a small smile, ''I hate the way I don't hate you'', she mumbled again, blushing a little at her words.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 5:23 pm

Stefan jumped slightly and laughed as he felt Ian pinching his bottom. "You and my ass, I swear. That's the only part you'll miss when you're away at college," He pouted cutely.

Christian smirked slightly and watched as she scrambled to rewind her movie. He pulled her close to him and listened to her only as she started to mimic the girl on the television. He smiled a bit and met her gaze as she looked up at him and spoke such simple words. He chuckled under his breath and kissed her forehead. "I love you," He mumbled in return, nuzzling his nose gently to her temple.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 6:03 pm

''Pftt... Your ass and I are a better love story than Twilight...'', Ian chuckled sightly, caressing right where he had pinched... ''Would you allow me to bite your ass later?'', he whispered softly next to his ear.

Elena leaned her head upon his shoulder, and kissed his neck tenderly... ''I feel safe with you, I feel you would protect me, come what may'', she mumbled quietly.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 6:14 pm

Stefan laughed, a genuine, full hearted laugh at the pun he made. However, at his next words, his breath caught into his throat. He swallowed roughly and tried to find his voice. They'd never been very frisky. But, the image he now had in his head was one he was eager to see. "A-Absolutely," He mumbled, his hands sliding down to caress his hips.

--

Christian rubbed her arm gently and smiled, nuzzling his nose to her hair and taking in the sweet scent. "Baby... I would take a bullet for you. You know that," He said softly, his voice honest. "I did take a knife for you , remember?" He mumbled, recalling the bar when he had first saved her.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 6:31 pm

Ian smirked to himself, noting how he left Stefan with his words.... ''Hmm, I guess I'll have a great night'', he purred softly, and chuckled as he saw Aladdin sleeping on his seat... ''Man, I can think of a million of pranks I could make on him right now'', he mumbled as he stared the tanned man on the other couch.

Elena felt her heart staggering on her chest, and smiled seeing him as she rested her arms upon his arms wrapped around her small frame. ''Y-y-you did?'', she stammered, looking up to him with fragile eyes. She didn't remember much of that night... Just the boy, trying to take advantage upon her, and then Chris' blue eyes and his gentle arms around her. Was she in a such bad shape that night?
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 7:15 pm

"We are going to be so tired tomorrow," He muttered, smirking to himself before looking over at Aladdin with a small smirk. "Don't even think about it," Aladdin mumbled in his sleep. Years of sleeping on the streets and fending for your life at times taught one to be a light sleeper.

--

Christian nodded, but shrugged it off nonetheless. "They guy was a pussy... He only scratched me, then took off running with his tail between his legs... I was just glad you were safe," He said with a shrug. "You were so far out of it, though... I stayed with you that night. Do you remember that?" He asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Elena Rolfe

Elena Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 7:59 pm

''It's going to be tottaly worth it...'', Ian mumbled towards Stefan before bursting in laugh when Aladdin mumbled... ''He never sleeps? It's been a while since I don't play a prank on him...'', he pouted innocently up to Stefan.

Elena bit her bottom lips slightly, and nodded, ''Yes, I do... I remember your blue eyes and the warm of your arms'', she murmured softly, cracking a small smirk after, ''I also remember your father's curses... I learned a lot of words that night'', she giggled quietly.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 8:09 pm

"Mm... He sleeps. Just lightly," Stefan chuckled a bit. "You're cute," He teased, finding it amusing that he wanted to prank Aladdin. "That man is the master of trickery. He would have your ass."

--

Christian smiled a bit and chuckled softly, kissing her temple gently. "I brought you to my house and I kept you close all night... Mom helped to clean you out and then when you woke up, I made sure you knew what happened... I kissed your forehead.... and I took you home," He mumbled.

Back to top Go down
Elena Rolfe

Elena Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 8:27 pm

''Would you let him have my ass? It's yours, not his...'', he gasped, faking he was offedended by his words... ''I want to play a prank on someone'', he murmured quietly. If there was a side of his childhoo that would never die was his praking side. No matter how old he would be...

''I had the worst hangover ever that morning!'', Elena giggled softly, ''And I remember all you did to me that morning... How worried you looked about me'', she pursed her lips, ''I will never be able to thank you enough for what you've done to me...'', she murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 8:36 pm

Stefan smirked and rolling his eyes. "You want to prank someone?" He repeated, arching a brow. "What about your brother? You do have full reign over him, remember?" He pointed out.

--

Christian smiled a bit and chuckled softly, nuzzling his nose to the top of her head. "Baby... Being with me is thanks enough," He murmured, kissing her cheek, then her temple and her lips tenderly.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 9:03 pm

Ian gasped slightly, ''You're right! I was thinking that maybe you could help me, since you found out who's who'', he pointed out, ''I need something memorable... Something I could tell to his grandchildren when it's time!'', he smirked.

Elena smirked, leaning towards him as he kissed her, she gently kissed his lips, and smiled softly. ''I know, having a Storm as a boyfriend isn't an easy task'', he teased playfully, and nippled on his bottom lip cutely.

''John...'', Marina groaned on her seat, more tiredly than in pain. She opened her eyes, and saw the familiar houses of their neighborhood. She rubbed her eyes and yawned softly, ''It's cold...'', she mumbled and turned the air off, they were almost home anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next