Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Christian Storm

Christian Storm

Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 8:01 pm

Stefan arched a brow at the way her hair looked. "It's... different. It looks kind of good, though, actually," He admitted, tilting his head. "Mom might flip her shit, though,"He laughed a bit. Christian smirked and rolled his eyes. "Great..." He sighed, shaking his head. "Stef, what do you think of me giving Ele a tattoo?" He questioned. "What?" Stefan gasped, his eyes going a bit wide at such a bold move.
Back to top Go down
Elena Rolfe

Elena Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 8:08 pm

Elena gave Stefan a sweet smirk and leaned her head on Chris shoulder, wrapping her arms around his middle. She looked at Stefan as Chris asked him about the tattoo, and laughed slightly, seeing his reaction... ''It's just an idea... I'm not sure about it yet'', she said with a smirk and turned her gaze to Chris, making a face at him showing she was lying about it. Of course she was going to ink a tattoo, she just didn't want Stefan to told her parents, or she would never get the chance. Ian laughed softly, ''I'm also thinking of inking a tattoo... Right here in my arm...'', he told Stefan with a small smirk.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 8:11 pm

Stefan made a slight face. "But... What kind of tattoo?" He asked, unsure. "If It's a tramp stamp, I'll stab you," He threatened at Christian, to which Chris only smiled sweetly and wrapped his arms around Elena. Stefan then turned his hues onto Ian and arched a brow. "You?" He mused, looking towards his arm. "Your mom might have a stroke," He scoffed.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 8:35 pm

''What if it's a tramp stamp... The body is mine, not yours...'', Elena teased with a smirk and stuck her tongue out to him. ''I'm make the ink on my hip'', she whispered next to Chris ear. ''Why?? Chris inked one.... Why I don't ink one too?'', he pouted slightly.
Back to top Go down
Christian Storm

Christian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 8:52 pm

Christian smirked a bit at Elena's statement. "I'll be the one to do it, then," He mumbled, caressing her hip discreetly. "Mom doesn't know about mine, Ian," Christian pointed out, shrugging his shoulders. "I don't know, Ian... Your skin is so perfect... Why mess it up?" Stefan mumbled, placing a soft kiss on his shoulder. "What would it be of?" He questioned.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 8:57 pm

Elena hummed softly, ''I wouldn't allow anyone to ink me except of you...'', she whispered and leaned back to kiss his lips tenderly. Ian rolled his eyes, ''Of course she doesn't...'', he mumbled and turned his blue hues to Stefan as the boy kissed his shoulder, ''I think it's nice... I was thinking of a tribal, starting where you kissed and going down up to my elbow...'', he said quietly, with a small smirk.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 9:09 pm

Christian smiled a bit and returned her kiss, placing his hand on her cheek. "Mm... That does sound rather hot," Stefan mumbled. "Then again... Maybe you should wait until after college... Might help keep the college guys off of you," He pouted.
Back to top Go down
Elena Rolfe

Elena Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 9:39 pm

''You still worried of the college guys, babe? I told you already there's no need to be worried'', he murmured with a warm smile and cupped his cheek softly... ''Uhh, Steffy is jealous of the guys Ian hadn't even met....'', Elena taunted with a devilish smirk.
Back to top Go down
Christian Storm

Christian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 9:44 pm

Stefan pouted even bigger. "Don't make fun of me!" He muttered towards Elena. Christian laughed gently and kissed Elena's temple. "That's cute... But, then again. Think of all those older guys who just love to see the cute young boys coming in," He hummed, smirking devilishly.
Back to top Go down
Elena Rolfe

Elena Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 10:02 pm

''Haha... I'll take that as an invitation....'', Elena teased, mimicking his pout. ''Pftt... They are only looking to mess with the freshmen'', Ian rubbed Stefan's arm, trying to calm the boy. ''I just want to see mom's and dad's faces when you tell her you're not attending at College with me...'', Ian smirked down to his twin.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 10:13 pm

"Ass," Stefan muttered towards Elena, rolling his eyes. "They'll get you drunk at their college parties and then take you away," Stefan whimpered, leaning his forehead on his shoulder and huffing. "Can't you just stay home like Chris?" He whimpered. Christian scowled up at him. "Oh, please... Neither of them went to college, and they had the chance," He pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 10:24 pm

''Queer'', Elena mumbled playfully up to Stefan, and curled more into Christian's arms. ''You know I don't like attending to parties babe'', Ian shook his head, ''And you know I don't drink much'', he pointed out softly. ''Mom and dad are from another realm, Chris, and we were born and raised here'', he said quietly. ''Besides, I want to have a better perspective on my future, babe'', he murmured softly next to Stefan's ear, and kissed his temple tenderly.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 10:37 pm

Stefan smirked at Elena's word of choice and rolled his eyes. He slid his arms around Ian and sighed. "I'm going to visit you a lot, you realize this, right?" He mumbled. Christian scoffed and shook his head. "They still could have gone if they want us to go so bad," Chris pointed out. "Besides. I've got a job offer waiting," He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 10:59 pm

''And I'll wait anxiously for each of your visits, baby'', he smirked softly, and ruffled his hair gently. ''I know I can't change your mind, Chris..., Just tell them about you job, or else they'd expect you're going to college with me'', he shrugged slightly, and laughed softly at Elena's words... ''I don't know what's worse... You going to those college parties, or your inking naked ladies'', she mumbled quietly with a cute pout.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 11:12 pm

Stefan grinned like a small child at the idea that Ian would be waiting to see him. "I'll tell them," Christian rolled his eyes. "Mm... Naked men, too. Be worried," He teased Elena, kissing her lips gently.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:34 am

Ian smirked seeing Stefan grinning like that, ''I love you'', he whispered and gently placed a kiss on his lips. Elena whined and scowled as he kissed her, ''No. You're mine... You won't turn gay too, you're too pretty!'', she mumbled and tightened her grip around him.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 8:22 pm

Stefan smiled and hugged Ian's sides a bit at the words he spoke. "I love you, too" He whispered before gently returning the kiss. Christian laughed at Elena's words and rolled his eyes. "Ian looks exactly the same as me, and you see him over there," He pointed out. "But, don't worry. I prefer girls," He mumbled, kissing her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 8:48 pm

''Yeah... You look exactly alike... But I like your white hair... It's so different!'', she smirked playfully and looked at Ian and Stefan kissing... ''Oh no! Please, not in my room!!'', she whimpered softly. Ian smirked softly as he kissed Stefan, and just for teasing, he deepened the kiss slightly. Elena pouted into Christian's arms.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 8:57 pm

"You're cute," Christian laughed as he saw how she reacted to Stefan and Ian kissing. He kissed the top of her head and then her temple. Stefan smirked, too, and gladly pulled him closer by his hips to deepen the kiss. "You're cute," Stefan whispered playfully to Ian, mocking the other twin.
Back to top Go down
Elena Rolfe

Elena Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 9:26 pm

Elena pouted just like her mother, and looked at the couple making out right there in her room. ''Don't make me go there, to pull you apart...'', he mumbled quietly, leaning towards Chris as he kissed her. She looked at Chris at the corner of her eyes, and tackled him on the bed, to kiss him deeply. Ian smirked softly into the kiss, and caressed Stefan's face with the back of his hand... ''I know... You're are cute too, and hot'', he winked to him.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 9:36 pm

Christian laughed and gladly pulled Elena into the kiss, returning the deep kiss she pressed upon his lips. Stefan chuckled softly and nuzzled his nose to Ian's. He gently pecked his lips again lightly and then leaned back, to catch sight of what Christian and Elena were doing. "Hey, hey, hey!" He grumbled, going over and pulling Elena off of Christian.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 9:48 pm

Elena smiled slightly, and tangled her legs with Christian's as she leaned more into the kiss, she only noticed Stefan was trying to pull her apart when she felt his hands upon him. ''No!'', she mumbled, and clinged on Chris. ''My room... I can make out as much I like'', she pouted stubbornly. Ian raised his brow, and watched as Stefan walked to pull them apart. He laughed seeing them, and couldn't miss the chance of playing around... ''Wait for me...'', he shimed and jumped onto Stefan, making him being ontop of them all.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 9:58 pm

Stefan scoffed at her words. "Not If I'm in here," He muttered just as stubbornly and then gasped, feeling Ian jump on top of him, too. He fell over, toppling over on top of Christian and Elena. "Well, hi there," Christian smirked up, seeing Stefan dangerously close to his face. Stefan scowled.
Back to top Go down
Elena Rolfe

Elena Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 10:11 pm

Elena gasped, feeling the weight of two full grown boys on top of her. ''Ngg... I can't breath! Get off from me! Get off!'', she whined loudly, squirming under them. Ian chuckled lightly, and scowled down to Christian... ''No, mine...'', he mumbled, and kissed Stefan's neck.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 10:26 pm

Stefan laughed, feeling how Ian kissed his neck and how Elena whined. Christian pretended to pout and leaned up to peck Stefan's cheek. "But he's so cute!" He teased his brother. Stefan laughed and rolled his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....] - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]
Page 12 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next