HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Elena Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:25 pm

''You mean it??'', she asked with a cute smile... ''If any girl threw themself upon you, you would turn them off from you?'', she asked, with a raised brow...

''Of course you liked seeing me jealous....'', Ian scoffed lightly... ''I regreted the moment I saw Chris close to you.... And I couldn't get the chance to make him jealous...'', he pouted looking down to his emerald eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:36 pm

"I would," He admitted, shrugging his shoulders. "No girls catch my attention anymore... It's weird, but I can't really complain," He sighed, stroking her cheek tenderly. "I love you," He mumbled, kissing her temple, then her lips gently.

---

"I did!" He laughed softly, shaking his head. "I'm glad you didn't get near Elena... Mine," He mumbled, sliding his hands along Ian's sides and caressing his hips. "Mine," He mumbled once more and kissed his lips slowly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elena Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:24 pm

Elena couldn't hide the bright smile that cracked as she heard his words.. She believed him, blindly. She felt good that he had eyes just for her. She wrapped her hands around his neck, and kissed him back softly. ''I love you too....'', she whispered softly, and bit her lips slightly, ''I'm sorry about before...''

Ian fels his skin shivering as Stefan ran his hands along his side... ''Yours...'', he mumbled with a small smirk, and kissed him tenderly.... ''But I'm still going to make Chris paying for that....'', he chuckled once they broke the kiss... ''May I ask... When did you realize it was him, not me?'', he asked softly, as he caressed his back smoothly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:31 pm

Christian shook his head and smiled slightly. "It's alright... Don't even worry about it," He shrugged, looking into her deep eyes with a warm gaze. "I love you. I can wait. Besides, I do have access to a laptop and a locked bedroom door," He smirked secretively.

--

Stefan leaned back to look at him and arched his brows. "Ian... I would recognize my boyfriend even if there were a hundred of you in front of me," He said quietly. "But... specifically?" He mused, then nuzzled his nose against the mark on Ian's neck from the night before. "I bit you last night... Chris didn't have the mark," He mumbled, chuckling a bit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elena Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:19 pm

''Eww... Chris... That's gross....'', Elena giggled softly, finally relaxing a little into his arms. ''I can't understand why you boys like that kind of stuff.... That's gross....'', she made a slight face and winced slightly at the thought.

Ian chuckled softly, and shook his head, ''Yeah, I remember you mentioning that....'', he nodded quietly, ''And you notice that after or before we left the house??.... I hated to see Chris so close to you...'', he mumbled quietly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:39 pm

"You only say that because you've obviously never done it to yourself," Christian pointed out point blank. "Trust me. Any girl who says it's gross either hasn't done it, or does it and just doesn't want to admit it," He shrugged. "I don't see why. If it feels good, I see no reason to be ashamed," He scoffed.

--

Stefan trailed his fingers along his back. "To be honest, I didn't notice until we were in the car... I could mostly tell because of the way you were fidgeting in the front seat," He chuckled slightly and kissed the top of his head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elena Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:52 pm

''I haven't done it!'', she chimed. True she had seen those stuff before, but she felt so ashamed that she closed them off instantly. ''Though I've read 50 shades of grey.... Does that count?'', she mused, chewing her bottom lip.

Ian hummed in content, feeling his fingers brushing upon his back, ''I tried to contain myself... But I couldn't handle seeing you with another one... Even if he looked that good...'', he teased.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:58 pm

Christian raised his brows on his forehead. "Oh, wow. Great. You're expecting Christian Grey," He mumbled, laughing slightly. "Lovely..." He shook his head with a small smirk. "No, It doesn't count, Elena... It would only count if you did what I did -- er, tried to do -- with you earlier while you're alone," He explained. "You're so cute... Getting shy about making yourself feel good? Gah. I'm glad moms not Marina," He muttered.

--

Stefan smirked and rolled his eyes. "You're so damn cocky," He muttered. "I wouldn't be with anyone but you, baby," He assured him, kissing his jaw gently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elena Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:43 pm

''No... I mean... He's hot. Just like you....'', she giggled softly, realizing they shared the same name. ''But I wouldn't bare having someone so possessive and dominant controlling me...'', she said quietly, and blushed as she remembered what he was doing earlier... That felt good, more than she expected it would feel. And then she backed down. As he muttered about her mother, she stuck her tongue out... ''Hmm, she told me some stories from the land Damon was born.... Some were really romantic.'', she murmured softly.

''Sorry.... I got that from my dad...'', he winked playfully and smirked softly, as Stefan kissed his jaw. ''Hm, you better be not lying about it... I love you, and you're mine...'', he murmured with a smile as he grabbed onto his rear lightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:51 pm

Christian smirked a bit and played with her brunette tresses. "Mm... When Mom tells me about Nirethia, she hates it... She's glad they came here. She said all of her bad memories are there, and we're here," He said quietly. "You're parents are more... proper than mine are. Keep that in mind, Elena," He laughed slightly.

---

"Mmm. Your dad does have good reason to be cocky," He teased, knowing how Ian hated him talking about his father being good looking. Then again, he didn't like it when Ian commented on Al. He groaned at the feel of him gripping onto his rear once more. "How many times are you going to grab my ass? Huh?" He mumbled, smirking. "I love you, too," He smiled. "Besides... Who else could I be with? Paris?" He scoffed, and then smirked. "Though, the boy is pretty cute..." He mused, kissing Ian's neck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elena Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:13 am

Elena pouted... ''My parents have their flaws, Chris... They aren't perfect as everyone thinks they are...'', she sighed and leaned closer to him, ''Mom also tell us... well, mostly to Stefan and I, some scary stories... Like when she told us dad was an assassin, he doesn't remember it... Actually, he doesn't remember anything about his life, and mom says we're better here in Seattle.'', she murmured quietly.

Ian only rolled his eyes as Stefan talked of his father, again. But as he mumbled, he laughed softly, ''Your ass is soft, I can't help but grab it all the time...'', he teased as he caressed it before gabbing again. He made a face when he talked about Paris... ''For god's sake, he's a baby...'', he mumbled, feeling his lips on his neck. ''We're going to knew more people, Stef. It's natural I'll be scared of losing you for them'', he mumbled quietly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:24 am

Christian made a face. "Your father terrifies me," He admitted, shaking his head. "I've done good to avoid him, I feel," He mumbled. "I wonder if he would pay for me to go to art school just to get me away from you," He mused, scowling a bit.

"He's the same age as Elena... And, your brother has no problem there," Stefan pointed out, arching a brow. He pouted at the idea of them being apart. "Those big college boys are going to steal you away from me," He pouted, hiding his face in the crook of his neck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elena Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:46 am

''He's a nice guy.... He's out because of his bussiness a lot, but I love him'', she mumbled with a soft smirk and shook her head... ''Nut don't you ever mention what I told you... Mom would kill me if dad knew he was an asassin...'', she sighed, ''Oh, and don't give him ideas... I'm sure he would gladly pay for you to go to art school.... In Japan, on the other side of the Ocean...'', she mumbled.

''I'm not my brother... Your sister is a baby too.... Like Paris.'', he pouted cutely, and shook his head. ''Beside... No one will steal me from you... I love you, babe. I'm just worried that you will be alone in College, and people will start to get interested on you'', he mumbled queitly, and wrapped his arm around his middle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:49 am

"Japan? That sounds fun, actually," Christian mumbled, raising his brows. "I could visit on the holidays... stay in touch on the phone... Be surrounded by cute little Asian girls constantly," He hummed, his tone completely teasing by the end. "I'm kidding," He laughed softly and kissed her forehead.

--

"Paris sure isn't build like a baby," Stefan pointed out, shaking his head a bit. "Interested in me? Please. I'm the flaming gay guy who runs around theatrically and can't go to the bathroom at school without risking getting the shit kicked out of him. Totally attractive," He mumbled, rolling his eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elena Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:00 am

Elena widened her eyes slightly, and puched his shoulder a few time after he kissed her forehead, ''Cute little asian girls, hmmm? That's not funny, Chris'', she mumbled and crossed her arms upon her chest, ''Dad would do that, with fully support of Stefan... But I don't want to be far from you'', she whined the last part and clinged on his shoulders.

''Pftt... That's bullshit, babe... You're attractive, you just don't know how much you are.... I'm sure all the girls in your school are devasted that you're more into guys. You're hot babe...'', he winked playfully, and grabbed on his rear for the last time, this time more playfully than the others.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:08 am

"Ow!" Christian laughed, pretending to wince as she punched him. "Baby, your father hardly supports Stefan. He's glad to see Ian go off," He pointed out. "I'd be back before you knew it," He pointed out. "But... I really think I'll just go work at the tattoo parlor... Maybe you could come by and let me ink you," He suggested, smirking a bit.

--

"More into guys? Please. I look a girl and the only thing I notice is whether or not I like her outfit," Stefan laughed. "Mm... Stop..." He giggled a bit, thought he liked it when Ian grabbed his behind. "I'm not hot... I'm just decent looking. I mean, I'm cute," He pouted sweetly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elena Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:05 pm

''Sometimes I get surprised of how romantic you can be, Chris...'', Elena murmured with a sweet smile and curled closer to him. She looked up to his blue hues as he talked about his plans for the future, and giggled softly as he suggested she could get a tattoo. ''Me? Where would you ink me?'', she asked, with a small smirk.

Ian laughed along with Stefan, when the boy laughed that way, was easy for Ian to laugh too. He smiled as he caressed his behind and scowled. ''Babe... I'm cute... You're hot... You have no idea of how intent your gaze can get'', he pointed out with a small chuckle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:29 pm

"Romantic? Yeah, I try," Chris smiled a bit and ran his hand gently through her hair. "Hmm... Maybe on your hip. Or, the back of your neck.. Behind your ear? It would be small, of course," He murmured.

---

Stefan arched a brow. "My gaze, huh?" He whispered, his voice lower and more husky. He chewed his bottom lip as his gaze heated and roamed over Ian's perfectly sculpted gaze before returning to his blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elena Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:27 pm

''Gosh, you're adorable!'', Elena giggled cutely, ''it would depend on my mood I guess...'', she smirked, ''If I want dad to see it, I would ink behind my ear... But if I wanted to hide for a moment, I would consider inking my hip'', she murmured, ''But you're the professional... Where do you think it would be a nice place to ink something, the hip, or neck?'', she asked with a small smile.

''Stef..What you're....'', Ian started asking, but trailled off as sson he noticed how Stefan was roaming over him. He took a sharpy breath and but his lip furiously when their eyes met. ''You no fair...'', he whispered and leaned over him, kissing his lips deeply. He was weak for that gaze.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:13 pm

Christian arched a brow and shrugged his shoulders. "Hmm... You could get something small behind your ear... And on the back of your neck... but, your hip would be visible only if you showed your midriff or were swimming," he pointed out. "Or naked," He winked playfully before chuckling softly. "It depends on what you would want," He pointed out softly.

Stefan grinned, loving the way Ian reacted so easily to his advance. As their lips connected, he groaned softly and caressed his hips. "Calm down, baby... We already got worked up once today..." He pointed out, though them both still being nude and pressed together was distracting as it was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elena Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:41 pm

''Which leads us to the beggining... It will all depends on my mood on the day'', she mumbled with a small smirk and kissed his jaw softly. ''We should be careful.. Daddy has quite a reputation on town, and I wouldn't like any paparazzi taking photos while I walk off the parlor'', she pointed out quietly, remebering she had a record with paparazzis.

''Pftt... If you count the last 24 hours... We worked up three times...'', he chuckled softly and climbed out from the bed. He stretched his arms above his head, and reached for his pants. He knew what could happen if they got more time being that naked...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:56 pm

"No problem... I could just do this," He mumbled, running his fingers though her hair and turning it blonde. He even paled her skin a bit and changed her eye color to blue. "There we go," He smirked, then gestured towards the mirror.

--

"This is true," Stefan laughed a bit and sat up as well. He pulled on his own pants, then groaned and stretched. "Want to go bug Chris?" He offered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elena Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:21 pm

Elena forwned slightly, feeling the magic working on her. She pursed her lips, already being able to see her dark brown locks into a blonde color. She peeked her head towards the mirror, and giggled softly as she walked closer to it, seeing he even changed the color of her eyes. ''Oh my gosh, Chris... You're amazing, babe'', she chimed and jumped back to his lap... ''You like me as a brunette or blonde?'', she asked qith a small smile.

''Babe... You think I would miss the chance to mess with my old brother... Never!'', he chuckled with a devilish smile and put his shirt on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:33 pm

Christian laughed a bit and held her on his lap. "Hmm... Well... I like light hair," He pointed out. "You look exactly like your mom with your brunette hair, though," He murmured, shrugging his shoulders.

--

Stefan grinned and pulled on his own shirt before taking Ian's hand and pulling him with him towards Elena's bedroom. "Knock knock!" He said as he pushed open the door. Christian arched a brow over at them, a bit nervous because he knew Ian had won the bet. "Hey there," He said casually.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elena Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:57 pm

''Hmm, maybe I could light some locks... Mom doesn't like blondes, but she never told us why she doesn't like them'', she shrugged lightly, and turned her gaze to the door, as her older brother opened. She rolled her eyes slightly, a bit annoyed that he wanted to bother them, but she was glad that she and Chris weren't doing anything that would made her embaressed later. ''Hey, Stefan... Do you like my blonde hair?'', she demanded as she showed his her blonde locks.

Ian followed Stefan as they walked through the house. ''Haha, don't worry, brother... I'm not here because of the bet, though I had a few ideas about it...'', he chuckled softly, as he winked down to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   

Back to top Go down

Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]
Page 11 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next