HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Christian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:48 pm

Christian narrowed his eyes and arched a brow. "I guess you could call me her dog. I'm really good with my tongue," He said, innuendo flooding his tone. He smirked and cocked his head to the side. "Hand me my phone, or I'll dye my hair and confuse your boyfriend," He threatened, arching a brow at him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:56 pm

''Ew... save me from the sordid details'', he scowled and smirked right after, raising his brows in challenge. ''I dare you... You wouldn't, and I'm sure Stefan would know you, even with dyed hair'', his smirk grew wider. If Stefan thought Christian was him, he would have a serious conversation about it, but he trusted Stefan knew him very well, so Christian couldn't confuse him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:08 am

Christian arched a brow and smirked. "I wonder if Elena would know it was you if you bleached your hair white..." He grinned crookedly. "I know a spell that can change hair color," He suggested. "I mean, they both get tutoring, so we can't guarantee they would know the difference," He mused, arching a playful brow at them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:34 am

Ian's eye lit up slightly at his idea... He playing Chris and vice versa, the idea was really tempting, and he almost didn't think when he nodded. ''Okay... Let's do this... But I want to make it better...'', he said, walking close to him... ''The winner will be whose partner finds out the truth first... And the loser would do whatever the winner wants. Deal?'', he suggested, smirking playfully. He knew Stefan could be oblivious sometimes, but he would know it was Christian and not him, right? Well, he hopes Stefan could tell the difference.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:39 am

"You're on," Christian grinned. He knew Elena was smart. She would have no problem with this. But, he wasn't so sure Stefan was as bright. Either way, he could handle this. "Give me your clothes," He smirked. First, he walked over and brushed his fingers through Ian's hair, his touch turning the hair to white. He then brushed his own fingers through his hair, turning it to brown. Other than the obvious clothes choices, they were now switched. He tugged off his shirt and handed it to Ian. Their jeans were similar enough.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:53 am

''You'll turned out hair back to normal once the bet is over, and you're going to teach me that spell later'', he winked playfully at his twin, and tugged his shirt, handing to him right after. He took a look at the mirror, and laughed lightly, seeing him with Crhis' white hair, ''We must play this with mom and dad someday'', he mused and smirked, making his hair look like how Christian would look.''We should switch our phones too...'', he mumbled, handing him his phone... ''And I should drive your car...'', he smirked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:05 am

"Oh, Mom's a witch! It wouldn't work," Christian snorted. "It might on dad, though," He pointed out. "Hmm... I guess so," He mused, taking Ian's phone and putting it into his pocket. "If you hurt my car, I will hurt you," He pointed out, smirking playfully. "Now then," He fixed his hair in the mirror, then put on Ian's innocent smile -- perfectly. "Hey, Stef? You ready yet, babe?" He called, winking over at Ian before walking back to the other's bedroom. "Chris said he'll drive us," He informed the other as he picked up his bag. "Really? Good," Stefan smiled cheerfully. "Oh, hey, wait," Stefan tilted his head to the side. "Somethings different..." He started, then smiled and reached over, pushing a piece of Christian's hair back into place. "There you go," He grinned, then pecked his cheek and grabbed the bag from him to carry downstairs. Christian shot a playful grin over at Ian and followed Stefan downstairs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:19 am

Ian narrowed his eyes just slightly, seeing how well Chris was acting like him. He looked the other messages his twin had sent to Elena, and sent a new one to her, with the same essence as the others. He also put his brother's Ray Ban aviator, which made him look almost like his brother, if he smiled just like this, it wouldn't make any difference... Now he just needed to talk each sentences with innuendos, and then would be almsot impossible for people to know it was really him, and not his brother. He picked up the keys of his car and his bag before he walked to the living, waiting for the others. ''The ladies are ready to go?'', he smirked amused, while he saw them coming closer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:25 am

Christian looked over to Ian and smiled, then turned his hues onto Stefan. "Ready to go?" He asked him softly, then took his hand. Stefan smiled like a child and nodded. "Yeah. Ready," He grinned. "Let's go, then," Christian grinned and pecked Stefan's cheek before walking out to the car. He put the bags into the trunk, and then climbed into the backseat. Stefan sat beside him and put his arm around the other's waist. Chris smirked discreetly and leaned on his chest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:50 am

Ian kept his facade and opened the door so they could go to the garage, following them right after. He knew it was his brother who Stefan is, and he was palying, but deep down in his core he got jealous. Thankfully the glass helped hiding it from them, because he was just like his father, who emotions could be easily read in his eyes. His smile didn't fail and once he climbed into the car he started the engine. Soon, he was sewing through Settle streets, going to the Rolfe's mansion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:33 am

Christian knew his brother was jealous -- the boy was horrible at hiding it, body language wise. Of course, when Ian started to drive the car, Christian tensed a bit, simply because this was his car, and his brother didn't drive much. "Sheesh, Ian... You're so tense," Stefan muttered, chuckling a bit and caressing his shoulder gently. "Heh... sorry. Nerves," Chris put on that shy smile and leaned more into Stefan. Stefan could lie and say he didn't know which twin was which at this point. But, he couldn't deny that he did like to see Ian jealous. He never got that chance, because no one really paid attention to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:52 am

Ian wasn't sure, but it seemed that Chris tensed a little when he started the car. He smirked as he thought about the possibily of his brother being apprehensive at him driving his car, like he wasn't liking to see Stefan so close to him. He watched them for a moment and jumped on his seat when Chris' phone alerted that a new message had arrived. When he jumped, he lost the control upon the car, and rode off the way for a moment. ''Sorry...'', he smirked slightly and shook his head, missing riding his bike.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:22 am

Christian smirked a bit when he saw that Ian was startled by the phone, but that didn't keep him from nearly falling into the floorboard in a panic when he saw how Ian ran off the road. "God, Chris... I'm glad you're not the one getting high. You'd crash your car all the time," He scoffed. "Oh. Like you haven't crashed your bike when you get high," Stefan teased, smirking. "Shhh. No one needs to know that," Christian smirked, laying his head on Stefan's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:51 am

Ian rose his brow seeing how Christian rested his head upon Stefan's shoulder, he tried to keep cool about it, after all he could play that game too. ''''Just because you haven't seen me, doesn't mean I don't get high...'', he scoffed slightly, ''After all, I enjoy doing other things while I'm high than crashing cars...'', he mumbled with a crooked smirk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:03 am

Stefan arched a brow. "As long as you keep your hands off Elena," He muttered. Christian snickered under his breath. "Oh, c'mon babe. You know Elena's old enough," Chris pouted Ian's cute pout. "Mm..." He pursed his lips and looked away for a moment. Christian laughed softly and gently rubbed Stefan's leg.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:10 am

Ian knew this would bother Stefan, but getting the chance of messing around about Chris and Elena was too tempting to waste it... ''I can't do much if she can't keep her hands off me...'', he smirked, ''Please, do not make out in my back seat...'', he shook his head with a small smirk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:14 am

"Well... Since you do look identical to this one, I guess I can understand why she can't keep her hands to herself," Stefan mumbled, smirking a bit. Christian chuckled and then smirked at his brothers words. "Oh, but it's fun," He teased before leaning up and kissing Stefan's jaw.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:23 am

''Nah... I'm cooler than him'', he chuckled slightly, ''Sometimes, I can even get better looking than him'', he smirked as the neighborhood changed around them, and the houses started to get bigger and bigger as they went. He bit his lip when Christian kissed Stefan's jaw, he didn't imagine Chris would be that bold.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:28 am

Christian smirked, seeing how Ian was squirming inside from seeing him so close to Stefan's lips. Stefan glanced in the rear view and playfully turned his face away from the lips on his jaw, like he was being cute. Christian chuckled gently, and reached over to turn Stefan's chin. When Stefan looked at him, he glanced down to the boys neck and smirked a bit, confirming his suspicions. When the car was stopped and he was about to be kissed, he smirked and leaned up to the front seat, turning Ian's chin and placing a kiss on his lips. "Hi there," He winked before chuckling and climbing out of the car. Once out, he stretched his arms over his head. Christian groaned, irritated. "No fair -- he knew before we even got to Elena," He pouted. "Mm... How did you know?" He then asked. "I bit Ian's neck last night. You're neck is flawless," Stefan shrugged matter-of-factly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:08 am

''No, please, I said no!'', Ian started to chatise, like he brother would do in a situation like that, but soon he started chewing his lip as they got closer to the mansion. He couldn't see it... He couldn't see his brother kissing his love. He parked the car and turned his gaze away. Surely, when he got kissed instead, he couldn't help but smile cutely, not like Christian would smile. ''You knew it...'', he mumbled and climbed out from the car right after them. He chuckled seeing his brother frustrated, and walked close to Stefan... ''Hmm, I'm the winner... I'll think of my prize later...'', he mused and tilted his head... ''If you want, we could play with Elena... She's clueless of what we did'', he smirked boyish, ''Only if you're okay with it, babe...'', he tirned his gaze towards Stefan, as he took his sun glass off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:17 am

"I dunno, babe," Stefan smiled sheepishly. "I mean... Elena has issues keeping her hands to herself," He pointed out, poking out his bottom lip. Christian scoffed and shrugged his shoulders. "He does have a point," He murmured, crossing his arms.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:56 am

Ian chuckled softly, and wrapped one arm around Stefan's waist... ''Yeah... I got it... You don't want to feel what I felt seeing you two at the back seat...'', he teased with a smirked and turned Stefan's chin so he could kiss his lips gently.... Elena arrived just in time to see them together, but she didn't know it was Ian... She just saw her brother kissing the twin with white hair and bursted, ''What the hell, Stefan?? I thought you were with him, and now with my twin...'', she said pointing at Christian. Ian couldn't help but chuckle... ''You would find out, sooner or later'', he said with a small smirk, which made Elena more infuriate. She pursed her lips tightly, and put her hands upon her hips, waiting for an explanation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:05 am

Stefan smirked and kissed Ian back, loving the feeling of his lips on him. However, as Elena appeared, he jumped, and then started to laugh. Christian even laughed. He also walked over to her and swept her up in a kiss. He took her hand and placed it against the back of his head. His hair turned white once more. "Please. You're the better looking sibling," He whispered, winking. Stefan gasped in false offense.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:27 am

Elena didn't return his kiss... She was confused, she imagined she was Ian kissing her, the boy who was with her brother, even if they were hiding from everyone... ''What the...'', she gasped seeing his hair turning into white, and as she glanced to the other twin, she saw the hair changing too... ''You!! Stop making those tricks with magic... It's not even funny anymore...'', she punched his shoulder a few times, and pouted, crossing her arms on her chest. Ian laughed too, ''You the better looking sibling to me...'', he whispered gently next to Stefan's ear and kissed his neck softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:56 am

Christian pretended to wince when she punched at his arm. "Ow," He pouted at her. He then rested his hands on her waist and pulled him towards her. "Awe, c'mon babe... I can make it up to you," He hummed close to her ear, a playful smirk on his lips. He chuckled softly, while Stefan made a face. He was easily distracted by Ian's lips on his neck. "I better be," He mumbled in response to Ian, a small smile playing on his lips.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]   

Back to top Go down

Staying for the night [Stefan and maybe a couple of Storms....]
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next