Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]

Go down 
+4
Kida Storm
Rosie Anne Rider
Damon Rolfe
Leah Olympe
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 10:56 pm

Eric shook his head and leaned on his back at the bed, ''I hope we could take those images from his head...'', he mumbled to himself... ''Maybe the weekend off Seattle can help him... and also bring Christian close to us again...'', he pointed out, looking up to her face.
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 11:00 pm

Kida looked down to him and sighed, reaching down and brushing his hair from his face. "Maybe," She mumbled. She gave a small smile after a moment. "You're old," She sighed, shaking her head with a playful tone.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 11:04 pm

Eric frowned at her sigh, ''I'm old...'', he scowled, and then shook his head. ''I think you wanted to say I was charming...'', he winked up to her and smirked charmingly.
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 11:24 pm

"I'm older," Kida pouted at him. "And I'm better looking," She pointed out with a simple sigh. She laughed gently and ruffled his hair before curling up on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 11:33 pm

Eric laughed softly, ''And you look more beautiful than the day we first met.'', he pointed out, and moved on the bed, so he could lay by her side, ''Why you're thinking about it?'', he asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 11:58 pm

Kida shrugged her shoulders and looked over at him, her blue hues searching his. "I dunno... I'm just..." she pursed her lips and shrugged her shoulders. "You looked pretty good when we first met... especially when I threw you in the water," She mused.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:11 am

''Ha! I still look good baby.... And I'm not old'', he pouted as he hovered her... ''And you're screwd...'', he smirked and wrapped his arms around her as he tackled her on the bed, teasing her playfully.

Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 12 Tumblr_m0crmfk8e51r4fob1o1_500
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:26 am

Kida squealed when she was tackled and laughed, rolling and trying to get out of his arms. "E-Eric! St-Stahp!" She laughed, though she didn't mind how they were. She preferred his playful side to the ass he could.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:38 am

Eric wrapped one leg around her, and kissed her neck tenderly, ''You know I love you, right?'', he murmured with a small smile as he looked up into her blue hues..,
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:40 am

Kida caught her breath easily from her laughter and looked up at him, her blue hues meeting his with a warmth. "I know that," she answered softly. "Sometimes I forget, but... I know you do," She sighed, caressing his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:46 am

Eric smiled sadly, and kissed her lips softly, ''I'll try to work hard to make you forget those times...'', he mumbled quietly, and nuzzled his head on the crook of her neck.
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:55 am

Kida wrapped her arms around him and smiled softly, nuzzling her nose to the side of his head. "I hope so," She sighed, kissing his jaw softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12