Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Safe and Sound (Tag Damon)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

Safe and Sound (Tag Damon) Empty
PostSubject: Safe and Sound (Tag Damon)   Safe and Sound (Tag Damon) EmptySat May 11, 2013 3:15 am

Arianne laid on the ground, tears in her eyes as she tried to comprehend anything. She knew none of them would be here if her mother had just gone with Hades. But, she wouldn't wish that on her mother. She would have gone, if that would have fixed anything. She started to cry then. She sat up and backed into the corner closest to her and cried, hugging her legs and hiding her face.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Tag Damon)   Safe and Sound (Tag Damon) EmptySat May 11, 2013 3:38 am

Damon was speechless, and out of his guard. Ever since the first moment, he knew something bad was happening, but he had no idea that something like that was seat... He found himself in a place like a pharmacy, all alone, and with two options in his mind... He could just freak out and hid himself in his own world, or he could just be quiet and watch... He knew his life depended on that, so he went for the second option.

Not so far, he could hear someone crying... He walked on the tip of his toes. ''Rose?'', he called when he approached at some corner. But he didn't find Rosie... And Ari was there on the corner... Last time he saw her, she called him bad, and told him she didn't trust him... No. That was just a dream, Damon frowned and stepped closer... ''Ari?'', he called for her quietly, standing almost ten feet from her.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Tag Damon)   Safe and Sound (Tag Damon) EmptySat May 11, 2013 3:41 am

Arianne whimpered and looked up. She could see Damon with the light from outside. "Damon!" She gasped in relief and got up, hurrying over to him and hugging him around the middle. "I'm so sorry... This is about my family... I'm so sorry you got pulled into it," She sighed and hugged him tightly.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Tag Damon)   Safe and Sound (Tag Damon) EmptySat May 11, 2013 4:03 am

Damon gasped startled, and felt his heart beating faster as Arianne hugged him so tightly. He wasn't used with others touching him rather than his family or Rose, and he felt awakard having Arianne so could to him... ''T-that's okay, Ari...'', he mumbled quietly, and patted on her back lightly. ''You trust me, right? You don't think I'm bad, do you?'', he asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Tag Damon)   Safe and Sound (Tag Damon) EmptySat May 11, 2013 4:07 am

Arianne knew she shouldn't hug Damon like that, but she needed to know he was okay. He was there. She wasn't alone. Even if Paris and Jasper were not with her. She looked up at him and gently let him go. She furrowed her brows. "What?" She questioned. "Damon... Of course I trust you! You're one of the best people I know," she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Tag Damon)   Safe and Sound (Tag Damon) EmptySat May 11, 2013 4:27 am

Damon felt more comfortable when she let go of him, and looked at her through his eyelashes... ''I'm sorry. I had to ask, you know how those nightmares can feel real... I heard Jasper had one too'', he mumbled quietly, ''Are you okay?''
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Tag Damon)   Safe and Sound (Tag Damon) EmptySat May 11, 2013 4:37 am

Arianne held her sides and sighed. She looked down and nodded. "Jasper has been attacked twice with the dreams," She mumbled, shaking her head in disbelief that anyone would be so cruel. "I-I... No... I'm not okay," She whimpered. "Just before we came here... Jasper had another dream... A bad one... He was so broken... And then... Leah shot me in the stomach... And made a deal with Jasper... To save me, if he went with her, to join their side," She shook her head and bit her lip. "I'm so useless," she sighed and sat down, leaning on the counter behind her.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Tag Damon)   Safe and Sound (Tag Damon) EmptySat May 11, 2013 4:54 am

Damon frowned, feeling bad for his cousin. His nightmare was the worst thing that happened to him in his live, and thinking of his cousing going through something like that twice made him feel weak, ''No, Ari. You're not useless'', he sighed and sat by her side. ''I'm sorry about Jazz. I really am.... But you should think so low of yourself'', he said quietly, and rested his head against the counter. It was him the useless there. He was the oldest of them, yet he was one that needed more protection than anyone around. ''I met Leah once, she fooled me. I thought she was nice'', he murmured.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Tag Damon)   Safe and Sound (Tag Damon) EmptySat May 11, 2013 5:05 am

Arianne looked over at him and frowned. "You did?" she questioned then sighed and leaned her head on his shoulder. "I'm sorry... It's not fair to mess with your trust," she mumbled. "She's a horrible person... I can't believe my brother chose to stay with her," She shook her head and closed her eyes. "He's my baby brother... And he's in danger... I can't help him or Jasper," she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Tag Damon)   Safe and Sound (Tag Damon) EmptySat May 11, 2013 5:24 am

Damon sighed, ''I know... But we are going to save them. I thought I have seen him with Leah... But I was too shocked to see what was happening around me'', he mumbled, and then he looked at her, ''Rose! We need to find her... and the others!'', he gasped and got up. He knew they needed to be all together, his mother always told them that when they were together, they were stronger, and he also needed Rose, to be around her, and to know she was okay.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Tag Damon)   Safe and Sound (Tag Damon) EmptySun May 12, 2013 6:09 pm

Arianne bit her lip and looked up at him. She needed to get herself together. Damon needed her. Rose wasn't here with him. She sighed and got up, brushing herself off. "Alright... We need to gather medication. First aid. Anything we can find," she nodded, wiping her tears from her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Tag Damon)   Safe and Sound (Tag Damon) EmptySun May 12, 2013 6:15 pm

Damon pursed his lips, knowing that sometimes he could act bluntly. He simply walked closer to her, and brushed some tears away from her cheek softly. ''Okay... Help me finding some bags'', he nodded and walked over the shelves, looking for anything useful.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Tag Damon)   Safe and Sound (Tag Damon) EmptySun May 12, 2013 6:32 pm

Arianne gave him a sad smile when he cleaned away some of her tears. She nodded and went through some cabinets. She went down a few aisles until she found some backpacks. She smiled and took one to Damon before starting to gather up supplies. She found a few bottles of water in what looked like an employee fridge. She gathered up medications she knew the affects off -- which was honestly everything; small benefits of mixing oneself with the stoners. She found a few first aid kits and stuffed them into her bag. "Did you find more things?" she called over softly.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Tag Damon)   Safe and Sound (Tag Damon) EmptySun May 12, 2013 7:02 pm

Damon had already organized soem medications they could use when Rose could be too tired to make any spell. He smiled when she gave him the backpacks, and put them all the bag, as well some first aid kits, and stuff that could help with their personal care. ''I guess so...'', he answered, and walked close to her, ''Do you think this is enoug?'', he asked quietly, and showed her all he had gathered into his backpack.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Tag Damon)   Safe and Sound (Tag Damon) EmptySun May 12, 2013 8:22 pm

Arianne moved over to him and grinned, nodding her head. "Yeah! That's perfect, Damon," She said softly before kissing his cheek. "Alright... Let's see... We can head towards that building," she said, pointing out towards the only building that looked in tact. "We can get there... Are you a good runner?" she asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Tag Damon)   Safe and Sound (Tag Damon) EmptySun May 12, 2013 9:31 pm

Damon blushed slightly when she kissed his cheek, and looked down to hide his blushing from her. He zipped his backpack, and looked up to her through his eyelashes, ''I'm a good swimmer, but when I try to run, I don't stumble much as Liam, or Lena'', he said quietly, with a small shrug.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Tag Damon)   Safe and Sound (Tag Damon) EmptySun May 12, 2013 9:34 pm

"Good. Stumbling would be bad," Arianne laughed a bit. "I'm going to need you to run with me down the block a bit... Do you see that building, there?" She questioned, pointing to the stable building. "That looks safer than this place. We need to get there," She said softly. "Think you can run that far?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Tag Damon)   Safe and Sound (Tag Damon) EmptySun May 12, 2013 9:41 pm

Damon smiled shyly, and turned his gaze towards the building she was pointing. ''Yes, I think I can run that far without stumbling'', he murmured back in response, and asked quietly, ''You can run that far too? Without stumbling?''
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Tag Damon)   Safe and Sound (Tag Damon) EmptySun May 12, 2013 9:48 pm

Arianne looked at him and smirked, nodding. "Trust me, Damon... When you're involved in some of the things I am, you learn to run pretty fast," She sighed. "Cops crashing parties teaches you to run like hell," She shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Tag Damon)   Safe and Sound (Tag Damon) EmptySun May 12, 2013 10:14 pm

Damon smirked softly, and nodded, but then he frowned, How is like running like hell? Hell isn't that place where bad people were sent? So why people wanted to run that way?, he pursed his lips, and looked down as he picture it on his mind. She also said she could run pretty fast, and that's all that mattered to him at the moment. Perhaps he could ask Rosie latter, how 'run like hell' looked like. ''Okay, let's go''

Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Tag Damon)   Safe and Sound (Tag Damon) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 5:39 pm

Arianne nodded and smiled lightly. She took his hand laced their fingers together to keep a better hold. She opened up the door and looked outside. Seeing the cost was clear, she took off, tugging him to follow after her.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Tag Damon)   Safe and Sound (Tag Damon) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 6:43 pm

When Ari took off, they didn't make it two feet before two arrows graze past both Ari's and Damon's head. Jasper emerges from the shadows in front of them, a bow in one of his hands. Jasper didn't look like himself the way Ari and Damon knew him. He wasn't the quiet, compassionate boy that smiled every time anyone he cared about came around him. His bright blue eyes didn't shine with warmth and caring whenever Arianne talked to him. No, now they were brighter before, but almost white rather than blue. But they stared at Ari and Damon, completely emotionless like the twins.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Tag Damon)   Safe and Sound (Tag Damon) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 7:17 pm

Damon smiled shyly as she enlaced their hands, and walked behind her as they walked out the pharmacy. As soon he started running along with her, he heard the sound of the arrows cutting the air, and tugged Ari down by instinct. ''You okay?'', he asked quietly, and looked the arrows stucked on the wall behind them. He looked up, and saw his cousin walking towards them. Well, the boy looked like his cousin, but he was far from the boy he remembered. ''Ja-Jazzy....??'', he stammered, he wasn't feeling his cousin anymore... Just emptiness, and pain.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Tag Damon)   Safe and Sound (Tag Damon) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 7:23 pm

Arianne gasped sharply when the arrow went by them. She was thankful Damon had pulled her down. She had no fighting background or anything other than speed. She looked towards Damon and gave him a reassuring smile. But, as she heard who Damon spoke to, her heart went into her throat and her brown hues turned onto Jasper. She got up and felt her heart beating faster. "Jasper...?" she called over.

Despite the danger or her logical mind telling her to stay away -- to run away -- she didn't listen. She ran to him and hugged him around his neck, instantly crying and clinging to him for dear life. "J-Jasper, please..." She whimpered, one of her hands tangling into his hair.

"Awe... Isn't that cute?" Leah hummed, appearing leaning on a nearby building. "Stab her," She ordered the dark haired boy, a smirk tugging on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Tag Damon)   Safe and Sound (Tag Damon) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 7:41 pm

Jasper didn't flinch or move away when Arianne came over to hug him. His mind pulsated when Leah gave him an order. However, when he tried to do it how she please, his hand grabbed Ari's shoulder and roughly moved her away before his knife went into the shoulder of her arm, almost missing her arm completely
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Tag Damon)   Safe and Sound (Tag Damon) Empty

Back to top Go down

Safe and Sound (Tag Damon)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next