Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Rose/Damon]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Rose/Damon] Empty
PostSubject: And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Rose/Damon]   And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Rose/Damon] EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 8:52 pm

AGES AT THIS TIME:
Rose -- 18 ; Damon -- 19

Quote :
He smirked when she blamed him for distracting her. He didn't want to see the movie, not when he had her into his arms. He turned his green hues up to her and kissed her tenderly, resting his hands upon her waist. When she broke the kiss, he need a time for catching his breath back. He watched as she turned her attention back to the movie and pouted just slightly, girls and her romance movies..., he thought to himself, as he felt her hand upon his leg. He was a little relaxed now, so he didn't take her hand from him because he was enjoyign the feeling... She asked him to not hold himself back, rght? He leaned towards the center table and grabbed the bolw with popcorn. ''Want some?'', he offered, turning the bowl towards her.

Rose side glanced towards Damon as he offered her the bowl of popcorn and smiled a bit. "Thank you," She chirped, taking a piece and popping it into her mouth. She curled back to his side and brushed her fingers along his thigh absently as she watched the movie. She would smile every time Noah said something witty, and giggle softly as he often outsmarted Allie. "They're cute," she mumbled, watching as they laid in the middle of the road. "Would you do that?" She asked, smirking a bit as she looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Rose/Damon] Empty
PostSubject: Re: And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Rose/Damon]   And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Rose/Damon] EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 10:12 pm

Damon also took a piece from the popcorn, and tried to pay attention on the movie, but the girl by his side was distracting him a lot. Her scent, her soft breathing agaisnt his chest, her small giggles once and then... It was much better than watching the movie, but he did tried to pay attention. He pursed his lips when she looked up at him, surely taking notice he was slooking at you, and not at the movie... ''Hmm, what? Lying on the road?? No, we would probably get killed in Seattle'', he smirked shyly. ''But if you mean if I would be all cute and stuff to you...'', he smiled shyly, ''Yeah, I would do that...''
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Rose/Damon]   And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Rose/Damon] EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 10:20 pm

Rose laughed gently and smirked afterwards, finding it amusing that he would come up with an actual realistic response to such a question. But, then he made it cute, as always. She giggled softly once more and bit her bottom lip slightly. "You're adorable..." She mumbled, leaning over to him and kissing his lips tenderly, as she had before. "I love you," she whispered against his lips, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Rose/Damon]   And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Rose/Damon] EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 10:47 pm

''I was told that before'', Damon smirked shyly and kissed her lips tenderly, sliding his hand aimless to her hips. ''I love you too'', he mumbled softly, looking from her eyes to her lips. he leaned down and kissed her again, terndely and a little more passionate than before.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Rose/Damon]   And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Rose/Damon] EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 11:23 pm

Rose smiled, leaning towards him as he put his hand on her hip. "Mm... I know you do," she whispered, her voice soft and loving. When he kissed her again, she couldn't help but fall into the kiss, his passion spreading through her veins. As the kiss continued in that manner, she found herself slowly moving to sit on his lap, her legs straddling his lap, in an attempt to be closer to him and to the kiss. Her hands rested on his cheeks, then slid to caress his neck, her fingertips brushing on the hair at the back of his neck. Her attention obviously no longer rested on the movie.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Rose/Damon]   And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Rose/Damon] EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 11:44 pm

Damon held her gently by her waist, pulling her close to him as she straddle on his lap, and caressed the hair on his nape. He then softly slid his hands down to her hips and thighs, allowing himself to go further, he slid his hands underneath her nightgown, caressing her skin until the hem of her panties. He groaned slight int the kiss, and pulled back for a moment. He looked into her golden hues and bit his lip as he caressed her cheek softly... ''Tell me if I do something wrong'', he whispered with a shy smile and leaned down to kiss at her jaw, and then he kissed down on her neck.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Rose/Damon]   And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Rose/Damon] EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 11:58 pm

Rose let out a slightly shaky breath as he slid his hands along the skin beneath her nightgown. He'd never done anything like that. Hearing his groan sent a spark up her spine, alighting her heartbeat to speed up. Her gaze met his, leaning into his hand. She giggled breathlessly at his words and bit her own bottom lip. "You won't do anything wrong," she said simply. She closed her eyes, feeling his lips move along her jaw. She tilted her head to the side to allow him more access to her neck, a soft groan slipping from her lips as her neck was one of her more sensitive areas. Her hand slid up from the back of his neck and gently tangled her fingers into his hair.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Rose/Damon]   And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Rose/Damon] EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 12:23 am

Damon groaned softly, enjoyng the touch of the skin of her neck upon his lips. He also enjoying hearing the soft groan that slipped from her lips, letting him know he wasn't doing anything wrong. The more he was enjoying the moment, the more his pants got umconfortable. He gasped quietly and broek the contact of his lips on her neck and he pulled back, and tried to see what was going on his pants, why it became so tight while he was kissing her? ''I don't understand what's happening...'', he mumbled queitly, looking sheepshily down on his pants.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Rose/Damon]   And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Rose/Damon] EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 12:31 am

Rose was snapped from her hazy state of mind brought about by his lips as she heard his gasp. Her brows knit, following his gaze to try and figure out what was wrong. As she finally took in what seemed to be the issue, she blushed, her teeth claiming her bottom lip. "A-Ah," She laughed slightly, trying to pull herself together. She wasn't about to try and explain it to him. But... "Damon?" She mumbled, tilting his chin back up to look at her. "Do you trust me?" She asked quietly, tilting her head to the side a bit as he golden hues searched his emerald ones.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Rose/Damon]   And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Rose/Damon] EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 12:58 am

Damon blushed deeply when she laughed... He didn't know what was wrong, and he was starting to get a little nervous about this whole situation. He bit his bottom lip and looked down until she mumbled his name. He turned his emerald hues up and pursed his lips, ''Yes, I trust you'', he assured her and she could see he meant it by the look into his eyes. He has trusted her since they were little, when she and Stefan helped him a lot in school, whenever people came and mocked on him about his special way of seeing things. ''And I love you'', he added, looking at her with lost puppy eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Rose/Damon]   And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Rose/Damon] EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 1:16 am

Rose watched the way his emotions flickered across his eyes. She smiled and giggled again softly as his eyes turned to those puppy-esque ones she'd seen before. "I love you, too.... It's alright, Damon," She assured him. She discreetly used a small spell to calm his nerves, along with her own. She carefully got up, then took his hand and tugged him to come with her. She walked to his bedroom and casually shut the door. She let go of his hand then went to her bag and pulled out a cord and her iPod, then plugged it into his stereo, letting the music there play softly.

She walked back over to him and placed her hands on his hips before kissing his lips gently. "You trust me," she reminded him in a soft whisper before she brushed her lips along his jaw. Her hands gripped the hem of the pajama pants he wore and gently guided them down, letting them pool around his feet. She did not look, not wanting him to get nervous despite her spell. She kissed the crook of his neck as she guided his boxers off, as well.

She'd never done this. Or anything near this. But, her spell was doing wonders on her nerves. Besides, it all felt natural anyway. She walked with him over to the edge of the bed and had them both sit down, turned towards each other slightly. She brushed her fingertips against his hipbones, her lips moving back to his lips then. As she kissed him slowly, her fingertips trailed onto his erection. She then slipped her slender fingers around his width and stroked her hand along him, her lips moving back to his neck then.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Rose/Damon]   And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Rose/Damon] EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 1:59 am

Damon gave her a small smile as assured him, and suddenly he felt his nerves calming down gradually, which he guessed that Rosie had down something about it. He remembered when aunt Belle used calming spells around him when he was nervous and scared, and he was sure Rosie had learned some other spells with her. He looked shyly towards the tv on as she tugged him back to his room. He was calmer, but he stood there, alone next to his bed as she walked to her bag and grabbed something.

Once the music starrted rolling, he looked at her shyly and rested his hands respectfully upon her hips. He nodded and closed his eyes as she kissed his jaw, groaning quietly when she went to kiss his neck and he walked from his pants and boxers as well. As she walked them to the bed, he felt a little awkward still having his shirt on. He had never done this before, and he didn't know the right time for taking his clothes, or stating taking her clothes too... He was too shy to even watch those parts on movies, and walked from the room whenever his family started talking about it, mostly Elena.... But there he was, gazing devoutly down to her. he wrapped his hand on her neck softly as he kissed her lips again, conveying his feelings about her into the kiss.

Her fingers sent shivers all around his skin as she trailed them down from his hip bones, and when she reached where nobody else has touched before, instead of gasping and running away from her, he whispered her name quietly, and gently leaned down to kiss her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Rose/Damon]   And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Rose/Damon] EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 2:11 am

Rose's heart skipped a beat as her name slipped his lips. She smiled to herself, more confidence bubbling up in her veins. He wasn't running from her or tensing up and getting uncomfortable. She knew he liked it. Feeling his lips on her shoulder, she nuzzled her nose against his neck gently. Her hand stroked his length, a little clumsy, but with the ability to easily hide that fact. She couldn't deny she'd been around Ari in similar situations and hid in the corner with her headphones on. To say she hadn't seen it done before would be a lie. But, the boys all claimed Ari was the best at...

She bit her lip at the idea of using her mouth on him. Would she even know how to do it right? She let go of his member long enough to slide her hands underneath his shirt and tug it up over his head, leaving him in nothing beside her. She kissed his lips then and moved to stand in front of him, cupping his cheeks as she kissed him. She trailed the kisses down his throat, her hands following the curves of his arms, then down his chest and abdomen as she knelt down. She knelt on the ground in between his legs and looked up at him from underneath her eye lashes. "Just... relax, okay?" She mumbled.

Her hands slid up his thighs and caressed his hipbones as she leaned over and kissed against his abdomen. She trailed a few kisses against his hip bone before her lips brushed against his hardened member. Her heart was beating quickly, but not from the anxiety of doing such a thing. More so that he wouldn't like it or she wouldn't do it right. She shook the thoughts and slid her lips along his length, taking him back into her hand. Her tongue slid along one side of him, then brushed against the tip. With a deep breath, she took the tip in between her lips and sucked gently, then slid more of him into her mouth, her hand working the length she didn't already have. Her tongue encircled him, her golden hues glancing up at him every few seconds or so to try and gauge his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Rose/Damon]   And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Rose/Damon] EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 10:13 pm

To Damon everything that Rose was doing felt right... He wasn't sure if what she, or him for that matter, was doing was wrong. Right or not, it felt good. Damon loved that girl deeply. He let her enter into his life, and didn't regret his choice. He loved her, and wanted to make sure she knew she was loved, he would prove it to er everyday, and for once he regreted he didn't know anything about this stuff, seeing that she was making him feel like he was in paradise.

He opened his eyes when he missed the touch upon his member, and he groaned quietly as he felt her hands under his shirt, and then he didn't have any clothing on. As she kissed him, he put all his love upon her lips, kissing her deeply and passionately as he wrapped his arms around her hips. Her kisses were intoxicating, more than ever, because now they were more intimate, and that meant a whole new level to him. His eyes fluttered softly as she kissed his throat, and he tilted his head slightly to the side to give her more space, but as she knelt down, he opened his eyes and looked down, not sure of what she had in mind... He had heard Stefan talking something about this, right? When someone knelt on their knees right in front of them.... He bit his lip and nodded quietly as she asked him to relax again. He had relaxed, and felt good, why this time would be different from the others.

Leaning upon his elbows, his mouth opened slightly, his jaw slack as she slid her hands upon his thighs, and her kisses were very distracting. Putting all that together left Damon not able to think clearly, so he just let his emotions take over for good. He breathed sharply feeling her lips upon his member, and groaned her name softly when he felt her tongue and mouth. He didn't see that coming, but he wasn't complaining at all, on the contrary he was enjoying it very much, so much that he looked down to her, enlacing his fingers with the fingers of her free hand, and moving his lips without a sound, saying that he loved her.

[Gahhhhhhh....... I have no idea of what I typed above... I just hope it didn't suck! xd]
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Rose/Damon]   And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Rose/Damon] EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 10:36 pm

Rose looked towards their hands as he intertwined their fingers and felt her heart flutter. She pulled him from her mouth, only to trail her tongue down another side of his member, continuing all the way down to the sensitive sack at the bottom. She groaned softly, kissing the skin as her hand worked his member. She sucked on the skin, then nipped very gently. She smirked to herself, liking how he looked so enamored by her. "Does it feel good?" She asked innocently, her tongue flicking out against the tip before she took him back into her mouth and started to bob her head. She noted how easily she would choke herself if she wasn't careful.

When she needed to breathe, she would pull him from her mouth and kiss the skin on the sides as she pumped his shaft with her hand. Then, she would take a deep breath and slide him back into her mouth. Once she got the hang of it, she wanted to try something Ari had once said was hard to do, but worth it if you could do it. She pulled him from her mouth for a moment. "Stay still," She whispered, a small smile tugging on her lips. She steadied her breathing, then leaned back down and slid him into her mouth once more. This time, she moved down his shaft, carefully avoiding choking as she felt his length reaching into her throat. She held herself there, then slid back up, her teeth just barely dragging up the sensitive skin.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Rose/Damon]   And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Rose/Damon] EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 11:52 pm

His breathing staggered while her tongue drove him crazy. He squeezed her hand just a little as she was on her way down into his most sensitive part... Well, he had just learned that was his most sensitive part when she put her tongue there. He arched his head back just a bit and swallowed hard when she nipped his already very sensitive skin now. He turned his head down when she asked if that felt good... Of course that felt good, it was awesome! But he couldn't say anything, he was too swept by her skills that he was only able to nodd his head and hum quietly in response.

He leaned his head back again when she took his bobbed her head.... Gosh, that felt really good, and she could tell how good he was feeling by the way he squeezed his hand into hers, a little tighter when he felt the feeling inside of him growing up slowly. ''Rose!'', he gasped when he felt her deep throating him, his tone voice between surprise and amazement. That felt really good, and if she continued on that pace he knew he wouldn't last longer. ''Please... That's enough'', he mumbled breathlessly. He sat straight and leaned down, as he gently lift her chin up so he could kiss her lips tenderly. He hated having her in such position, knelling in fronto of him, so he took her by her arm gently and stood her up, leding her to seat on his lap. ''I suppose I should make you feel as good as you made me feel, right?'', he whispered softly, his lips brushing hers into a lovingly manner.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Rose/Damon]   And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Rose/Damon] EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 12:32 am

Rose groaned softly as her name came out of his mouth in that gasp. Before she could venture to draw that same reaction again, he had tugged her to stop. She leaned up and smiled against his kiss. She gladly got up, her knees hurting a bit. She straddled his lap and smirked a bit as their lips brushed together when he spoke. "Mm... I suppose," She mumbled. She bit down on her bottom lip slightly and blushed a bit before taking hold of the bottom hem of her silky nightgown. She pulled it up and over her head, leaving her chest bare as she wore no bra. She now sat on his lap in her panties. She smiled a bit and crawled off of his lap to lay down on the bed, her head on the pillows.

She tugged him to lay beside her and smiled up to him. She took one of his hands and gently placed it on her abdomen before guiding it up to her breasts. She slid his hand onto one of her breasts and groaned softly, her hand closing his hand around the fleshy mound. She massaged her other breasts, her teeth chewing on her bottom lip. She then guided his hand back down along her abdomen and over the top of the damp fabric of her panties. She aligned her fingers over his and pressed down on his middle finger to show him where to rub. A groan curled up from her at the contact. But, it wasn't as good as it could be. She lifted her hips then and slid her panties off of her frame, dropping them on the ground. She blushed, trying to not be embarrassed. She took his hand and placed it back where it had been. However, now as she pressed his middle finger down, it rubbed against the actual slick folds. She let out a shaky breath and tried to get a grip on herself enough to show him what to do. "W-Watch," She blushed, moving his hand away. She closed her eyes and slid her hand where his had been, her middle finger rubbing against her clitoris. A soft moan hummed in the back of her throat. Her middle finger then slid down along her slit, her legs spreading as she relaxed. She then curved her finger down to slide inside of herself and moaned his name softly. She began to pump her finger within before slipping in a second finger, showing him what to do. She quickly stopped herself so that she wouldn't spoil his fun. She took his hand and leaned up, kissing his lips as she guided his hand back down to her sensitive lower half.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Rose/Damon]   And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Rose/Damon] EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 1:29 am

Damon leaned back a bit so she could take her nightgown off. He was sorta of gld she was taking her clothes off, because he was feeling weird about being the only one without clothes into the room, but he was feeling calming, thanks to her spell. He smirked lovingly seeing her bare abdomen. He had already seen plenty of it earlier, when she was using that bikini, but that didn't do justice to her natural beauty. He leaned by her side and pursed his lips, gazing upon her slim frame.

He looked down to their hands, and gasped quietly as he felt the skin of her breast upon his palm. He was shy, and uncertain of what he was suppose to do when he saw how Rose massage her other breast, and he instantly knew he had to do as she was doing so she would get that incredible sensation. He massaged her nipple gently and gently caressed his fingers down on her abdomen till a part of her body he would never imagine he was allowed to touch. He saw how she reacted when he touched her skin, even with the fabric between his finger, and he swallowed hard when she took her panties off. Now there were at the same conditions, without any clothing on, just like the day they were born. Touching her sensitive skin was a whole new sensation, she felt much warmer on that part, and her skin was different also. He turned his emerald hues back to her when he heard her whisper, and gently caressed her hipbones as she showed him what he needed to do. He looked up to her and felt a shiver on his spine when she moaned his name, and as he got more into this moment, he found himself wanting to be the one massaging her delicate spot between her legs.

He kissed her lips passionately, and when he had his hand back to her sensitive part he knew what he needed to do. He gently massaged her clit with his middle finger while he ravished her neck with his lips, leaving soft kisses marks as he trailed down on her shoulder. Then he got an idea. The feeling he had got a lot of better when Rose used her mouth, so what if he used his mouth too? As he slid his finger down on her slit, and then into her entrance, he placed a chaste kiss upon her breast, and after he turned to suck at her nipple softly as he pumped his finger into her slowly and gently, afraid that he would might hurt her if he was too rude at her delicate skin.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Rose/Damon]   And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Rose/Damon] EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 1:49 am

Rose smiled slightly as she felt him massage her clit perfectly, even with it being his first action. Then again, she didn't know if there was a wrong way. She moaned softly, his lips on her neck making her crave those lips even more. She gasped as his finger slid into her, his fingers wider than her own were. It felt different, and so much better. However, what he did with his mouth on her breast sent a whole new sensation through her. It sent a chill through her that only heightened her sensitivity.

"Damon...!" She whimpered quietly, one of her hands coming to tangle in his hair as she closed her eyes. It felt like fire was rushing up through her veins. Every thrust his finger moved into her only made her hips arch towards his hand. Her fingers massaged his scalp as her tongue ran over her lips, now dry from the sharp intakes of breath she was drawing into her lungs.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Rose/Damon]   And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Rose/Damon] EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 2:08 am

Damon groaned slightly, feeling her fingers tangling with his hair... He liked the way she was reacting at him, it made him feel that he was on the right path, though he hadn't have done this before. He groaned again after she said his name, and looked up to her, to see the look on her face. He liked what he saw, and hummed quietly when he felt her massaging his scalp. He kept pumping into her until he couldn't hold the warm around him anymore. He wanted to move upon the next step.

He softly kissed up to her neck, and then he kissed her lips passionately as he turned over, hovering upon her. He wanted to get more connected with her, and he knew what they needed to do next. He parted his lips from her gently, and looked into her eyes, asking her permission to go on and take it to the next level.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Rose/Damon]   And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Rose/Damon] EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 2:16 am

Feeling his lips moving up her neck, Rose smiled through her moans and met his lips. The kiss was passionate and deep. It felt amazing. As his hand left her, she opened her eyes, instantly pouting. But, then he was over her, and heart started to beat furiously. She met his emerald gaze and smiled, her chest heavy with each breath. She tried to find an inch of her that did not want this to continue, and the only part she could find was that little voice in her head -- the voice of her father, of course. But, she was old enough to make choices without worrying that her father wouldn't like it.

She gave him a small nod and leaned up, kissing his lips gently. "I want you... all of you," She whispered, giving a shy smile as her fingers played with the hair on the back of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Rose/Damon]   And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Rose/Damon] EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 10:48 pm

Damon waited for any sign, any asnwer she could give him if go on, or to stop if she didn't want it anymore. He would stop all of this feeling for her. But when she smiled up to him, he couldn't help but smile back to, a lovingly smile that showed her all of his love for her. He knew he wanted to have this moment with her, only her, and he kissed her lips gently, kissing with the emotion he could only feel when she was around him.

He shivered at her whisper, and he gave her a small smile as he wrapped one arm around her waist, arching her just slightly as he positioned his lower half. ''Please, tell me if I hurt you'', he whispered quietly, caressing her cheek gently with his lips as he slowly started to pull himself into her.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Rose/Damon]   And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Rose/Damon] EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 11:08 pm

Rose nodded at his request and closed her eyes, taking in a calming breath the try and ease her nerves. She knew it would hurt, but she didn't want to think it was his fault. It was just natural. She tightened her arms around him slightly as he moved into her. She bit down roughly on her bottom lip as he body tensed, not used to the feeling of being filled.

As he moved into her, and she felt that ripping pain she had expected -- something she'd learned in health class -- she couldn't help but gasp and scratch her nails on the back of his neck slightly. She tried her best to not show the pain, quickly whispering a spell that numbed pain. She'd never been more thankful for her mother teaching her spells. "I'm okay," She whispered against his ear. "I love you," she assured him, taking in a steadying breath as the pain no longer affected her.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Rose/Damon]   And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Rose/Damon] EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 11:40 pm

Damon could feel her tensing upon his arms, and he stopped everything he was doing, afraid that he could have hurt her, that was the last thing he wanted. He had studied some of that in health class, but as the subject always made him blush, he was used to not pay attention to the teacher, so his all classmates wouldn't get the chance to see him with deep red cheeks, and that would be another things they could mock on him. How he wanted to have listened to that classes now. ''I'm sorry....'', he whispered softly and pulled from her gently. He brushed the hair from her face and looked down to her face as she assured him she was okay. Then, with her permission, he pulled himself into her again, and this time he went a little more further as he kissed her cheeks and jaw tenderly, ''I love you too'', he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Rose/Damon]   And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Rose/Damon] EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 11:50 pm

Rose gave him a small smile and closed her eyes once more as he started to kiss her cheeks and jaw. She groaned as she felt him move farther into her, filling her even more. She ran her hands along his back and memorized the feeling of those muscles and the way they moved as he moved. She now understood how this could take Ari's mind off of everything, even if Ari wasn't doing it for love while Rose was. Rose loved this boy more than anyone or anything else, and she always had. She very slowly rolled her hips back against his, sliding him the rest of the short distance into her. She moaned his name gently and let her lips part in pleasure. She relaxed around him then and even let her spell fall. There was no pain anymore. Just pleasure. "Move," she whispered into his ear, one of her hands tangling in his hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Rose/Damon]   And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Rose/Damon] Empty

Back to top Go down

And I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven... [Rose/Damon]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next