Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Packing Up (Tag Damon)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

Packing Up (Tag Damon) Empty
PostSubject: Packing Up (Tag Damon)   Packing Up (Tag Damon) EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 5:07 am

Three Days Later

Rose stretched a bit then ran her slender fingers through her chestnut hair, her eyes looking out at the lake as she sat on the edge of the hammock outside the lake house she and Damon had been staying in the last few days. She knew this was their last day there, and she didn't want to go home that night. But, she had a feeling she wasn't getting out of it. And also a feeling that her father wasn't going to be too pleased with her. But, what she was dreading the most was that she wouldn't be able to see Damon if her father decided to ground her.

"Dami?" She called out, looking around curiously. He was always a meticulous cleaner, so she was sure he was probably still inside packing things up. She pouted a bit to herself. "Damon, I'm cold~" She whined, despite the fact she was curled up in a few blankets on the hammock. It was winter -- she could use the cold excuse all she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Packing Up (Tag Damon)   Packing Up (Tag Damon) EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 10:20 pm

Damon was inside of his room, packing their things for the third time. He wasn't sure why he was spending so much time packing up, maybe he didn't want to leave anything behind, but he was pretty sure the reason of why he was taking so long to set things up was because he didn't want this weekend to have an end. He walked back and forth from the living room to his bedroom, and always smiled whenever he saw Rose reading her book outside at the porch, seating at the hammock. He was scratching his head slightly, looking for anything else to do, when she called him. He bit his lip softly and decided to go to her, after all, there was nothing else for him to do.

''You're adorable...'', he smirked as he walked outside and saw her, his emerald hues shinning brighter as he approached next to her. He sat by her side, and wrapped some of the blankets around himself as he wrapped his arms gently around her waist. He kissed her temple and let his gaze get lost at the horizon, as he watched the sunset having the girl of his dreams in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Packing Up (Tag Damon)   Packing Up (Tag Damon) EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 10:30 pm

Rose smiled blissfully as Damon came out to her. "Yeah, I know," She said playfully before laughing gently. Him getting on the hammock made it shirt and turn, which only gave her more reason to cling onto him. She giggled lightly and nuzzled her head onto his chest. "Mm... I don't wan to go home," She sighed, poking out her bottom lip. Her gaze was on the horizon for a while before her golden hues moved back to look at him.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Packing Up (Tag Damon)   Packing Up (Tag Damon) EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 10:51 pm

Damon liked how she had to cling on him as he sat on the hammock, he liked being this close to her. He gently nuzzled his nose upon the top of her head and took into the soft scent of her hair. He turned his hues back to meet her golden ones as she talked to him, ''I don't want to go home either.'', he mumbled softly and he leaned down to kiss her cute poking lip. There was something different around them, something he hadn't felt for the whole weekend they were alone into the house, but Damon knew the feeling was familiar to him. ''There something different about you, you seem more alive'', he whispered with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Packing Up (Tag Damon)   Packing Up (Tag Damon) EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 10:57 pm

Rose smiled a bit and returned his kiss softly. However, as he spoke, she arched her brows. "Really?" She mused, tilting her head. "Maybe It's just that I'm happy... I got to spend a whole weekend alone with you... We got to make love without having to worry what other would say or try to interrupt... I mean, I can't think of a better birthday present," She giggled softly, closing her eyes as she rested her head on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Packing Up (Tag Damon)   Packing Up (Tag Damon) EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 11:07 pm

''Yeah... This weekend was awesome. It was quiet, calming, and I had you just for me'', he chuckled softly and pulled her close to him as he smoothed her hair gently. ''I wish we naver had to leave her, I wish I could be all the time by your side, and not apart like we always are'', he whispered softly.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Packing Up (Tag Damon)   Packing Up (Tag Damon) EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 11:11 pm

Rose looked up to him from under her eyelashes. He was cute when they were cuddling -- well, even more cute than normal. She hummed a sound of agreement to his words, then got quiet for a few moments. "You know... I'll be graduating in May... But... I'm already eighteen... Maybe we could..." She trailed off in her thoughts, a giddy grin coming onto her lips. "Apartments don't cost that much," She mused.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Packing Up (Tag Damon)   Packing Up (Tag Damon) EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 11:23 pm

Damon frowned slightly, and looked down to her her wondering if they were thinking of the same thing, ''You mean us packing up our things together?'', he murmured quietly. He wasn't sure if he was ready to leave his house. He was getting used with the idea of going to College, but not moving out.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Packing Up (Tag Damon)   Packing Up (Tag Damon) EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 11:27 pm

Rose glanced up at him and frowned slightly, seeing the obvious hesitation in his gaze. "Well... Yeah... I mean... You're getting ready for college... That's kind of cue to have your own place," She pointed out softly, but then pursed her lips and sighed, giving him a soft smile. "But... I know you work at a different pace, so... I understand," She nodded, shrugging her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Packing Up (Tag Damon)   Packing Up (Tag Damon) EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 12:09 am

''I-I know...'', he sighed and looked down to the blankets, ''I like the idea of being all the time with you, but moving out... It's hard...'', he said shyly and chewed his bottom lip. Damon always felt lost when they needed to change his routine. He liked how things worked into his little world, and when he wsa threatened by any kind of change, it was like losing his ground. The mere idea of going to College was giving him nightmares, he knew how it worked, he knew he should move out. ''I love you'', he whispered softly, knowing he was very lucky for having someone so patience as Rose in his life.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Packing Up (Tag Damon)   Packing Up (Tag Damon) EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 12:12 am

Rose smiled softly, seeing how he tried to step out of his box. She didn't want him to push himself. "I love you, too," She mumbled, leaning up and kissing his lips gently. "Remember... we'll be in college together -- you won't be alone there," she reminded him. "Like I'd let those college girls near you anyway," She mumbled playfully, smirking a bit now.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Packing Up (Tag Damon)   Packing Up (Tag Damon) EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 12:33 am

Damon kissed her softly and he smiled after, ''I know, I know...'', he mumbled gently and rested his forehead against hers softly. ''Going to College with you makes things much easier to me'', he mumbled softly and then shook his head, ''What could those girls do to me if they went near me anyway?'', he asked shyly, bitting his lip lightly.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Packing Up (Tag Damon)   Packing Up (Tag Damon) EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 12:39 am

Rose smirked slightly. She loved how naive he could be at times -- the fact he could look like a five year old, even though he was basically fully grown now. "Mm... Nothing. Know why? Cause you're mine," she nodded, smiling proudly. She wrapped her arms around his middle and hid her face against his shoulder, shivering a bit, despite the blankets around them. It was cold, and being this close to him helped to warm her back up.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Packing Up (Tag Damon)   Packing Up (Tag Damon) EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 1:12 am

Damon nodded with a shy smile, ''Yes, I'm only yours'', he mumbled and held her closer to him, as he could notice she was still shivering a bit. He knew how much she liked to be close to him, and how well he could warm when she was getting cold. However, as they got closer, Damon could realize what was different about her, what was that familiar feeling he had, which he hadn't felt for years. He gasped and placed his hands protectived upon Rose's belly. ''Girl!'', he murmured.... ''There is a girl growing here'', he murmured quietly while he caressed her stomach gently and turned his emerald hues down to her abdomen. The life growing inside Rose was very clear to him, and as he felt it upon his palm, Damon didn't think that he was going to be a father, or how a baby would change completly their life, and his routine, all that mattered for him was that tiny, but bright energy that emanated from Rose, and how he liked feeling the little girl.

[I don't care if she got preggo three days ago.... Damon knows it's a girl because he's the father, and he's a strong connection to the child, so he's able to know the gender XP]
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Packing Up (Tag Damon)   Packing Up (Tag Damon) EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 1:27 am

Rose relaxed in his arms, content for him to hold her like that forever. However, hearing him gasp brought her attention to him. She furrowed her brows and looked to his hands as he put them on her stomach. Her heart stopped at his words, her breathing hitched up in her throat. She couldn't be... No. She had far too much to do before she could have a baby. College was a few months away. She didn't want her graduation pictures from high school to show her pregnant...

The way he touched her stomach made her feel sick, despite how caring and attached he was. She moved out of his arms and stumbled to job back into the cabin, hurrying to the bathroom and kicking the door closed behind her. Kneeling in front of the toilet and giving up her breakfast was not how she pictured her last day with Damon in that cabin. She stood up on wobbly legs and wiped her face with a cold cloth before looking at herself in the mirror. She was pale -- very pale, even though she was always very fair skinned. She looked scared. And, she was.

She gripped the counter to help hold herself up, but eventually gave in to just curling up against the counter on the floor. She glared at her bag on the floor where her birth control medication was still residing, despite it being due for a refill. She hadn't taken her pills, and this was the cost? A life. A life she didn't want to be responsible for. She closed her eyes and tried to calm herself down.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Packing Up (Tag Damon)   Packing Up (Tag Damon) EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 1:59 am

Damon was only brought back to reality at the moment she moved out from his arms. He watched how she ran, and deep down he had a feeling he must had followed her, but he was froze. He was scared, the way she left his caring arms made him froze at the hammonck. he pursed his lips and looked away from the cabin, and he couldn't help but allow the guilt to take over his mind. Was anything he said? Or anything he did that made her ran away from him like that. He brought his legs closer to his chest and shut his eyes down. No, he couldn't lose her... Not Rose, not her. He didn't remember of crying in his life, but thinking he was going to lose her made him want to cry.

When the sky got darker, and the air colder, he walked inside the house and put all of their stuff into the trunk of his car. He knew she was into the toilet, but he was too afraid to scare her more, and to scare himself even more. He strolled in front of the door, and after a long moment he finally knocked at the door. ''Rose?'', he voice was unsure, ''Rose, it's time to go back home... You-you're not feeling right, you must see a doctor'', he said quietly, his voice a little shaken at the end.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Packing Up (Tag Damon)   Packing Up (Tag Damon) EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 2:10 am

Rose sat there until she could no longer see the sunlight through the bathroom window. She didn't know what time it was. She still had no color to her face. If anything, she had just started shaking. She didn't want to go home. But, now the main factor was that her mother would feel the baby, and her mother couldn't keep her mouth shut to save anyone. Her dad would find out. She hated disappointing Flynn more than anything else.

However, she knew she had to go. Worrying Damon like this was selfish of her. She was always the one who looked after him and made sure he was happy. What she was doing now was not making him happy -- that much was obvious in the shake of his voice. She needed to pull herself together. Maybe Jasper could help... It would be over, and she could just play it off with Damon -- say that he felt something that wasn't there.

She got up and fixed herself back up in the mirror before picking up the toiletries bag. She opened up the door and gave him a hazy smile. "I'm alright. Come on. We should get home before John and my dad start calling," She smiled sheepishly and moved around him, going straight to the car. Once in her seat of the car, she pulled her legs to her chest and got comfortable, leaning on the door.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Packing Up (Tag Damon)   Packing Up (Tag Damon) EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 6:38 am

Damon heard soft noises inside the toilet, and pursed his lips again, waiting for her to come out. Once she opened the door, he wanted to put his arms around her and to say he was sorry, but the look in her face made him froze again. Beside she trying to smile, he noted how pale she still was. He shook his head and started checking if they hadn't left anything behind for the foutrh time, and only after it he walked back to the car.

He stayed quietly for a long moment, focusing at her breathing, and the tiny energy upon her belly. ''How are you feeling?'', he asked quietly, his eyes upon the road. He convinced himself that she had ran away because she was feeling well, and not because he did something wrong. He set that state of mind, or else he had already gone nuts by now, and only his parents, or aunt Belle using her magic, were able to handle him during his snappings.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Packing Up (Tag Damon)   Packing Up (Tag Damon) EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 1:25 pm

Rose remained silent, curled in the corner of her seat with her head rested on the window. At his words, she glanced over at him and gave him a shy smile, but it did not reach her eyes. "Im fine... I just got sick. I feel okay now," she mumbled, nodding her head. She hesitated, but eventually reached over and took his hand, intertwining their fingers. She wanted to make sure he was okay. She could tell without much help that Damon would want this baby. She just... She wasnt ready. They would have other chances. Not now. Not after her first time with him. They would be older and have jobs and a home. She would be ready then. Right now, she was far from ready, and she knew he would be, too, if he truly grasped the concept. "I love you," she said quietly, her smiling sad despite her best efforts to conceal her emotions.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Packing Up (Tag Damon)   Packing Up (Tag Damon) EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 4:39 pm

Damon saw her smiled and bit her lip, he always thought that smiling meant the person was alright, even happy... But his mother has told him that sometimes, a smile can mean the person it's happy, and the person is only smiling because they wanted their beloved ones to be alright. He turned his gaze back to the road again, and wondered if Rose was really alright, or not. He interlaced his fingers with hers and sighed quietly, looking at her every now and then, looking for any hint for him to find out if she was happy or not. ''I love you too...'', he murmured softly and looked down to her stomach for a moment. He knew there was a girl inside Rose, he could feel it. He turned his gaze up and whispered softly. ''Are you really alright?''
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Packing Up (Tag Damon)   Packing Up (Tag Damon) EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 5:01 pm

Rose's bottom lip trembled as he continued to push the question. She didn't want to truly answer. But, she couldn't lie to him -- she'd never been able to. Not only that, but she could see he was worried. The last thing she wanted to do was throw him into one of his fits. Those always scared her because it was so unlike him. "No," She finally whispered, looking away from him and hugging her legs tighter to her chest -- so much so that her knuckles were white from the grip she had on her leg. "But... I'll be fine... Just... S-Stop looking at my stomach," She said quietly, her voice shaking.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Packing Up (Tag Damon)   Packing Up (Tag Damon) EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 6:05 pm

Damon could feel his stomach tightening when he heard her whisper. He could see she wasn't feeling well, he remembered how pale she was before she ran away from him. He swallowed hard and tried to keep his eyes on the road, but she caught him looking down to her stomach again. ''Sorry...'', he mumbled shyly and kept his eyes locked at the road. He couldn't get what was wrong, there was somethign very special happening to her, and she was all sad, and not feeling alright... Damon just couldn't understand.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Packing Up (Tag Damon)   Packing Up (Tag Damon) EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 6:19 pm

Rose remained quiet for the rest of the car ride. She didn't want to end up crying again. She eventually settled on simply falling asleep, figuring a nap couldn't hurt her. And, of course, she was wrong. The dream consisted of a very simple image. It was of Damon holding a baby girl in his arms. He looked happy -- happier than Rose was willing to see. But, each time she tried to get close to him, the image would appear farther away. Eventually, see couldn't see it anymore. And, its place was a new image of Damon. One that made her pale, even in her sleep. His gaze looked anything but loving. It was cold and hateful and accusing. The way his emerald eyes glinted in disgust towards her before he turned and left her alone was enough to jerk her from her sleep.

She was crying -- when had she started crying? -- and her hand was gripping his tighter than she should have been -- like letting go of his hand would make him disappear, too. "G-Go to your house," She said quickly, through her broken breaths and crying. She wasn't ready to go home -- especially not in this shape. Maybe Stefan could help. Ari was probably there, seeing as how when they weren't with each other, the girl was with Stefan and Jasper. But, Jasper was with Helena that weekend. Either way, she needed time to compose herself and get a grip before she dare face her mother and father.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Packing Up (Tag Damon)   Packing Up (Tag Damon) EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 6:48 pm

Seeing her asleep made him relax a bit, maybe after taking a nap she would feel better, and she wouldn't bother if he looked at her stomach anymore. But as they rode into the city, he could feel the grip on his hand get thighter and even at the moonlight, he could see her paling. Without thinking twice, he pulled the car over and turned fully towards her. She was crying, she was terribly sad, he could see that. ''Rose...'', he murmured quietly and held his both hands around hers. He leaned over her and kissed her forehead tenderly, before he turned back to his seat and started the car again. He rode to his house instead of uncle Flynn. He didn't understand why she wanted to go to his house, aunt Belle was a wtich, and she could help her with a spell to make her feel better, but maybe his parents could help too, his dad could also call the doctor to see Rose and make her feel better.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Packing Up (Tag Damon)   Packing Up (Tag Damon) EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 7:36 pm

Rose couldn't look at him, despite how tender and sweet he was being. She couldn't. Her mind was warring with itself over her dream -- him happy in an image that she couldn't see herself in, or the alternative. She closed her eyes at the image of him glaring at her. But, that only made it more predominant.

When they got to Damon's house, she took in a shaky breath and climbed from the car. The teenagers were in the back of the house on the deck that was lavishly decorated like a paradise -- hammocks, stringed lights and lanterns, a bead fire pit, a pool with a fountain and endless edge that made you feel like you were going to go over the edge of a waterfall, an outdoor kitchen, hot tub, and far more than anyone needed. She could say they spent their money foolishly, but large amounts of John's money also went to charities.

"Hey Rosie! Weren't you at the lake? Why are you so pale?" Stefan asked, looking up at her from where he sat in between Christian and Elena, leaning back on Ian's chest as he was sitting in between the boys legs. "Shut up, Stef... Rose, what's wrong?" Arianne asked, getting up from Oliver's lap and walking over to her. "Nothing... Bad dream," She said quietly. Arianne narrowed her eyes a bit, but let it go. Christian looked over at Ian with a skeptical gaze. They both had Kida and Eric's magic. His gaze silently asked his twin if he could feel the same presence. Liam arched a brow, fully able to feel the same thing the twins were. He looked to Damon and tilted his head a bit. "Need some help unpacking your stuff?" He offered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Packing Up (Tag Damon)   Packing Up (Tag Damon) Empty

Back to top Go down

Packing Up (Tag Damon)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next