Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Carousel (Tag Damon)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

Carousel (Tag Damon) Empty
PostSubject: Carousel (Tag Damon)   Carousel (Tag Damon) EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 3:04 pm

Rosie pulled her long hair over one shoulder as she beamed, making her way through the promenade inside of the ship to the boardwalk onboard, tugging Damon by his hand as she walked. Most people were getting settled in their cabins, so it wasn't crowded yet. She knew that was good for Damon. She looked over at him and giggled, gesturing to all of the shops; a candy shop, ice cream shop, hot dog stand, and old-style diner. The centerpoint was the large carousel. "It's so pretty," She beamed, biting down on her bottom lip.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Carousel (Tag Damon)   Carousel (Tag Damon) EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 3:40 pm

Damon walked slowly into the ship, not one hundred per cent sure if he really wanted to be there. There was too many people, in so small place... No matter how big the ship was. But Rosie was there with him, and just thinking about made him more sure to be there with her. He looked around, and smiled seeing the several places where he could have some fun. He turned his gaze back to Rose as she beamed, and shook his head, ''No, you are pretty, baby'', he murmured and leaned down to kiss her lips gently.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Carousel (Tag Damon)   Carousel (Tag Damon) EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 3:54 pm

Rose grinned and giggled a bit, shaking her head at his cheesy words. "You're adorable," She murmured, smirking to herself before returning his kiss. "Do you want to ride it?" She asked, gesturing to the carousel. "I can hold your hand," She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Carousel (Tag Damon)   Carousel (Tag Damon) EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 4:53 pm

Damon smiled boyish as he leaned back and looked at the carousel. ''I-I don't know...'', he mumbled sheepishly. The place seemed nice, but he was starting to get scared. Rosie was there with him, but that place wasn't familiar to him. ''I'm kinda of nervous'', he murmured with a shy chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Carousel (Tag Damon)   Carousel (Tag Damon) EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 5:12 pm

Rosie gave a soft smile and took both of his hands in hers. She kissed his knuckles and sighed softly. "I'm right here, Damon... I promise, you'll be safe with me," She said gently and leaned up, distracting him with a soft kiss to his lips. "C'mon... We can just ride the little bench," she nodded and tugged him with her. She led him up onto the carousel and sat down on the bench, tugging him to sit down. She then slid onto his lap and held herself close to him as a means of comforting him as the ride gently started to move in a circle, the music playing and the horses riding up and down around them. "See...? It's pretty," She murmured.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Carousel (Tag Damon)   Carousel (Tag Damon) EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 6:05 pm

Damon gave her another shy smile and sighed queitly, ''I know...'', he whispered and let her take him to the carousel. Having her so close was distracting, and he was calming slowly. He kissed her cheek as she slid on his lap, and wrapped his arms around her frame. He startled a bit when the music started, and they started moving, but soon he relaxed, and chuckled softly... ''It's pretty funny'', he chimed softly.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Carousel (Tag Damon)   Carousel (Tag Damon) EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 6:42 pm

Rosie smiled a bit and cuddled close to him. "See? I told you so," she teased quietly. She nuzzled her head to the nape of his neck and breathed in the warm salty air, as well as the soft scent he always had. She knew the tune the ride was playing. Her mother had sung it to her when she was little. But, this was only the music with no lyrics. So, she sang the words quietly, near his ear.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Carousel (Tag Damon)   Carousel (Tag Damon) EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 7:35 pm

Damon nodded, ''Mhm. You were right..'', he smirked and leaned his head upon hers. He closed his eyes, and enjoyed the ride, his smirk got wider as he heard her humming the song. ''You're adorable'', he whispered softly and kissed the top of her head.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Carousel (Tag Damon)   Carousel (Tag Damon) EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 7:47 pm

Rosie giggled gently and leaned back to look at him with her bright golden eyes. She kissed his lips and giggled a bit when she heard a few of the kids going 'ewwwww!.' "So... Do you think tonight we could..." She trailed off as she leaned back in for another soft kiss, this time her lips lingering against his with a small, playful smile on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Carousel (Tag Damon)   Carousel (Tag Damon) EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 10:30 pm

Damon blushed when he heard the kids, and looked at them at the corner of his eye. He wondered how those children got on the carousel too, he hadn't seen any of those, because he was looking only to Rosie. His cheeks turned into a deep crimson at her suggestion, and he kissed her back shyly. They hadn't been together like that since her birthday at the lake house. ''Maybe...'', he murmured with a sheepish smile.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Carousel (Tag Damon)   Carousel (Tag Damon) EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 11:23 pm

Rose smiled back a bit shyly and nuzzled her nose against his. "We don't have to, baby... It's just a suggestion. I miss being that close to you," She admitted as she laid her head onto his shoulder. Her fingers gently played with the fabric of his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Carousel (Tag Damon)   Carousel (Tag Damon) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 12:31 pm

Damon pursed his lips, and leaned his head upon hers again... ''I miss being that close to you too, love'', he murmured softly. ''But thinking of that makes me nervous... I want everything to be perfect'', he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Carousel (Tag Damon)   Carousel (Tag Damon) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 3:19 pm

Rose looked up to him and smiled a bit. "Damon... Anything with you is perfect," she murmured and leaned up to gently kiss his cheek. The ride came to a stop soon after and she sighed. "Ready to get off?" She questioned.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Carousel (Tag Damon)   Carousel (Tag Damon) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:03 pm

Damon blushed and looked down, smiling boyish to himself. ''Hmm, sure...'', he murmured softly as he turned his emerald hues up to her and held her hand softly.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Carousel (Tag Damon)   Carousel (Tag Damon) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:24 pm

Rosie giggled at his blushing and kissed his cheek before getting up and tugging him with her. She walked with him off of the carousel and smiled to herself. "C'mon. We'll get ice cream," She murmured and walked with him to the ice cream shop. She got his favorite ice cream as well as her own and sat down with him in the small parlor. She licked her ice cream a few times before looking over at him with a small grin.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Carousel (Tag Damon)   Carousel (Tag Damon) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 7:18 pm

Damon followed Rosie closer. He preffered to ignore the other kids, and the incredibly annoying sound they were making. He took the ice cream she handed him, and smiled softly as he noticed she got his favorite one and walked over to the small parlor to seat by her side. He turned his gaze just in time to see her grin, and he grinned too. ''I love you'', he chimed with a childish smile.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Carousel (Tag Damon)   Carousel (Tag Damon) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 7:22 pm

Rose smirked a bit at his grin and leaned up, kissing his lips gently. "I love you, too," she said gently and then went back to eating her ice cream. However, as she looked to him from the corner of her eyes, she smiled playfully and reached over, turning his ice cream up to dab against his nose. She giggled and ducked her head.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Carousel (Tag Damon)   Carousel (Tag Damon) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 8:01 pm

Damon kissed her gently, and then turned his attention back to their surroundings... There were so many colors around that it was hard to look at one place at a time. He gasped when his ice cream was dabbed at his nose, and looked back at Rose... He giggled also, and dabbed her ice cream against her nose too, ''We're even now'', he murmured playfully.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Carousel (Tag Damon)   Carousel (Tag Damon) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 9:19 pm

Rosie grinned and squeaked when her nose was suddenly cold with ice cream. She scrunched up her nose and leaned up, licking his nose playfully. She smirked and then nuzzled her nose to his cheek, smearing the ice cream there. "Heh..." She smirked and then licked his cheek before leaning back and winking at him. "Aren't you glad I'm weird?" She teased.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Carousel (Tag Damon)   Carousel (Tag Damon) EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 10:16 pm

Damon wrinkled his nose when she liked its tip, and whined when she nuzzled her nose against his cheek. ''Stap, Rosieee'', he pouted, and then giggled a bit after she licked his cheek this time... The feeling was kind of funny. He rubbed his cheek with his hand, and stuck his tongue out, ''Yes, I am, because I'm weird too, that's why we combine so well'', he murmured and when she least expected, Damon stole a kiss from her lips. He tleaned away as he hadn't done anything.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Carousel (Tag Damon)   Carousel (Tag Damon) EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 10:54 pm

Rose giggled gently and smiled at his words. As he stole the kiss, she didn't have time to respond, which resulted in her pouting profusely and leaning up to kiss his lips again. "I love you," She whispered against the kiss with a small grin.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Carousel (Tag Damon)   Carousel (Tag Damon) EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 11:19 pm

Damon smiled as she kissed him, and smirked at her words... ''I love you too'', he whispered agains her lips and pecked on her lips softly before leaning back and taking some more of his ice cream.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Carousel (Tag Damon)   Carousel (Tag Damon) EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 12:55 am

Rosie smiled and returned each kiss before sitting back and licking her ice cream. She had it half way finished before she turned in the booth and propped her legs up onto his lap. "So. Dad got me birth control," She said quietly. "Mom wants babies... She likes them. So, she doesn't like it, but.... It's better than condoms, from what Arianne tells me," she shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Carousel (Tag Damon)   Carousel (Tag Damon) EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 1:13 am

Damon rested one arm upon her leg and looked around, seeing the other kids playing around... He was listening to what Rosie was saying, and nodded softly... When he realized about she was talking about, he widened his eyes, and chewed his bottom lip... She really wanted to do that thing again tonight, and he got pretty nervous... Of course he wanted to be with her that way again, but talking about it messed with his nerves everytime... Maybe the reason was because he was shy, and getting closer to someone was particular difficult to him... But since the beginning, being with Rosie was comfortable, and he felt really good by her side, except when she talked about birth control, babies, condoms and etc.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Carousel (Tag Damon)   Carousel (Tag Damon) EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 1:19 am

Rose looked over and realized how what she said would make him uncomfortable. "Oi... I'm sorry. It's Arianne. I'm around her too much," She smiled shyly and leaned over, kissing his cheek. "I forget that I can't talk to you like I do with Ari and Stefan... Sorry, baby," she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carousel (Tag Damon)   Carousel (Tag Damon) Empty

Back to top Go down

Carousel (Tag Damon)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next