Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Safe and Sound (Tag Damon)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

Safe and Sound (Tag Damon) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Tag Damon)   Safe and Sound (Tag Damon) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 7:54 pm

Damon winced slightly, seeing how sad Arianne looked when she hugged Jasper. Something wasn't right, and he was sure of that when Leah showed up. He remembered his parents and Rose telling him that Leah was bad, and he gasped when he heard Leah's orders. Damon was slow, and only reached Ari when Jasper had already hurt her. He took her hand, and tugged her towards the house, ''Ari! Run!'', he urged.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Tag Damon)   Safe and Sound (Tag Damon) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 8:00 pm

Arianne whimpered and held onto him, despite hearing Leah. She whimpered when he moved her away. The scrape of the knife was nothing to her. She hardly felt it, despite it being a gash on her shoulder. She only stared at him, tears in her eyes. He was still there. "Jasper," She pleaded, then gasped when she felt Damon tugging on her arm. "N-No!" She protested, holding onto Jasper. "He's still here, Damon! I-I can't leave him!" She cried. She yanked her hand from Damon and turned back to Jasper. "Please, Jasper... I need you... I'm completely broken without you... Please come back to me... Please," She whispered, her tone as broken as she said as she leaned her forehead against his.

"So sweet..." Leah cooed before scowling. She tightened her control over Jasper and walked closer to them. "Finish the job, or I'll do it for you," Leah threatened.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Tag Damon)   Safe and Sound (Tag Damon) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 8:30 pm

Jasper's hand gripped the knife as his mind started contradicting. Anyone else, he would've done it by now. But Leah was purposefully doing this, sending him after Arianne like this. Even if it wasn't part of the deal that she wouldn't send him after Arianne, like hell he'll just stand by. However, he couldn't fight it anymore that he wished, Leah's grip being too strong. His hand went up and the knife started to come down. Arianne!!!
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Tag Damon)   Safe and Sound (Tag Damon) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 8:45 pm

''No! Ari! He's not there... He's empty!'', he gasped, and followed after her. Leah was acting in a way that Damon wasn't liking at all, he could see she was controlling his cousin now, and behind those creepy eyes, he could see Jasper was fighting back. But Jasper was losing that battle, and he had to think fast if he wanted to keep Ari safe, and he needed a distraction. He walked towards Leah, and pushed her agaisnt the wall hard. ''You're a bad person! You're hurting my friends!'', he snapped and walked quickly towards Ari. He used of his strenght to unwrap her arms from Jasper. Then he grabbed her by the waist, and pulled her over his shoulder in a swift move, ''I'm sorry, Ari!'', he mumbled before starting running fast from there.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Tag Damon)   Safe and Sound (Tag Damon) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 8:51 pm

Arianne closed her eyes tightly as she saw the knife being raised. "Jasper...!" She whimpered in the nape of his neck. She heard Damon and Leah, but she just focused on Jasper. Even if the knife stabbed her, maybe it could trigger something. Maybe Jasper would come back to her. However, her hopes were shattered when she felt herself being taken from him. "No!" She cried out. She fought against him, but it was useless as Arianne was the weakest of all of them.

Leah snarled at Damon, her eyes burning daggers at him. She sneered as the boy ran off with Arianne into the safe house. "Fuck!" She growled. She then turned her eyes onto Jasper. "The fucking shoulder? God dammit, Jasper!" She groaned and shoved Jasper. Of course, with her strength now replaced with Helena's, a shove sent him onto the ground hard.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Tag Damon)   Safe and Sound (Tag Damon) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 9:27 pm

Jasper's knife missed, which made him triumphant inside when Damon pulled Arianne away from him. He would have to Thank his cousin later if they were to get out of this mess, alive hopefully. When Jasper heard Leah's anger, he knew he was the closest one to get it. His body groaned out, absently forgetting how strong Leah's was now. It didn't matter, as long as Arianne was safe, he would take the fall.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Tag Damon)   Safe and Sound (Tag Damon) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 9:59 pm

Leah glared down at him. "You had one thing to do, Jasper, and you fucked it up because you couldn't hurt your precious Arianne," she scowled. She knelt down beside him and took hold of his jaw, making him look at her. "I will kill her the next time you disobey me," She growled before shoving his face away from her. She got up and brushed herself off with a huff. "Come on," She sighed and snapped her fingers, sending them both back to the hunters den.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Tag Damon)   Safe and Sound (Tag Damon) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Safe and Sound (Tag Damon)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2