Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]

Go down 
+4
Kida Storm
Rosie Anne Rider
Damon Rolfe
Leah Olympe
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 10:06 pm

Damon nodded quietly, as he listened to her. He frowned as he heard the words problems, boarding school, and dark... ''Does he have problems like me? I'm Autistic, but mom and dad never sent me away from them'', he murmured quietly.

Last edited by Damon Rolfe on Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 10:09 pm

Leah bit her lip and shook her head, trying to not smile at how naive he truly was. "No... He's... Anti-Social," She said with a small smirk he couldn't see. "He doesn't feel when he hurts people... which is why I get hurt so much," she mumbled, sighing a bit. "I'm... Like you, though... Autistic... He doesn't believe me... Gets mad..." She mumbled. "But... I'm good at acting.... I can act like I'm perfectly normal," She admitted. "Want me to show you?" She questioned.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 10:17 pm

Damon blinked a few times, not understanding how she could be with someone that doesn't believe on her, that leaves her hurt. He then thought how lucky he was for having Rose, how she was patient and took care of him. She knew how to act... How was that possible? He tried, a thousand of times, but he could never been able to act perfectly normal, he always slipped on some point. ''Yes, of course... I was never good on being perfectly normal'', he said with a small smile as he parked his car.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 10:23 pm

Leah nodded, and took in a deep breath. As they parked the car, she put on a smile. "Let's go!" She chimed sweetly, looking over at him with bright blue eyes -- the eyes she rarely exposed. They were just like her mother and father's eyes. She got out of the car and went around to him. She took his hand and giggled a bit as she tugged him with her. "C'mon... I can pay for the ice cream if you want," She said softly, hooking her hair behind her ears before taking him inside of the little shop. "So. What kind of ice cream would you like?" She asked him softly, showing no signs of being nervous or shy.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 10:39 pm

Damon looked at her and met her bright blue eyes. He bit his lips, and gladly walked off from the car, avoind her gaze. He tensed a little when she took his hand. How could she do that, looking so normally. ''No, I invited you, so I'm paying...'', he said with a soft smile and walked them over to the counter. ''Hey, Damon! You found a new friend?'', the man asked, used of having Damon, and the other teens on his shop. ''The same for you, Damon?'', Damon looked at the man through his eyelashes, and nodded quietly, ''Yeah... What do you want, Leah?'', he asked as he texted Rose where she could find him, and that he was with a friend.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 10:44 pm

Leah smiled a bit, and looked towards the boy behind the counter. "Uhm... Cookies and cream?" She asked, shrugging her shoulders. She noted he had text Rose and tensed slightly.

Of course, when Rose got the text, she furrowed her brows. Damon didn't really have friends. If he did, she knew who they were. She was protective of him. Who? She replied simply, then hid her phone when one of the teachers came around to check her work.

Leah got the ice cream, then led Damon to a table and sat down, relaxing now and looking at him from under her lashes. "See? It's not so hard," she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 10:59 pm

Damon gave the other boy a small smile as he handed him his ice cream, with chocolate flakes. He followed her to one of the tables and smirked shyly... ''You make it look so easy...'', he mumbled with a small smile as he texted a single word back to Rose... Leah... ''Where did you learn that? At the boarding school?'', he asked softly, as he took some of his ice cream...
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 11:07 pm

Leah giggled softly and shrugged her shoulders. "I was in an arts boarding school... Acting was taught every day," She said quietly.

Rose looked towards the text and frowned. She didn't know a Leah. Who's that? She questioned.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 11:21 pm

''I never walked near the stage at school... I don't like to be the center of attention'', he confessed with a shy smile. ''I can see how you are on scting normally... Do you think I should take some acting classes too?'', he asked quietly while he texted Rose again, Helena's friend... She's pretty nice, and autistic too.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 11:29 pm

Leah shrugged, pushing her dark hair over one shoulder. "Well... Maybe. You look older than Helena, so... Are you going off to college soon?" She questioned, chewing on her bottom lip as she looked down to her ice cream and licked it a bit.

Rose frowned. Helena's friend? She tried to think of anyone. Really? Just be careful. I'll be there soon, She sent the text, then looked towards the clock, willing it to make time go by faster as she rested her hand on her stomach. She needed to tell him about her plan with the Storms. But, now she was worried about this girl he was with.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 11:43 pm

''I'm older than Helena, actually... I wanted to wait a year, so I could go to college with Rose'', he said softly, ''We've been together since ever, and I didn't want to go to college without her'', he explained queitly, and then smiled as he saw the message Rose sent... ''She's coming here to meet us... You'll see how great she is'', he smiled wider, and texted her, I can't wait till you're here!
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 11:48 pm

Leah smiled a bit, finding it sweet that he made such a space in his life just for this girl. "Hm... Lucky girl," She giggled a bit. "Titus definitely wouldn't wait for me like that," She shook her head. "But, we do have plans together," She smiled to herself. "Oh, really?" She said, a little nervous now that she knew Rose was coming there. "I'll have to go get Helena soon..." She mumbled. "But... Maybe I'll be able to meet her for a moment."
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 12:01 am

Damon looked at her through his eyelashes and smirked softly, ''You'll love her'', he nodded and licked a bit from his ice cream. He made a face as she talked more about Titus, he didn't like him by just the fact that he hurt Leah, but if Leah liked him, he couldn't do much about it, ''You too have plans together? What kind of plans?''
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 12:07 am

"Oh... None in particular... We're going to be living together," Leah said quietly. Not much longer, the bell above the door rang and the thin brunette known as Rose walked in. She looked around, then spotted the duo at their table. She had a noticeable bump showing on her abdomen. Not big, but it still protruded a bit. "Damon," she smiled, walking over and kissing his temple. "You must be Leah," She mumbled. Leah changed her eye color back quickly. It was now golden. She smiled down at the table and nodded. Rose pursed her lips, obviously not trusting her, but she let it slide.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 12:23 am

Living together?, Damon was afraid that Titus could hurt her more if she went to live with him. He wanted to tell her she could count on him if she needed someone, but he couldn1t find the right words to tell her, and as soon he was trying to say that to her, he heard the bell rang, and felt that familiar energy, along with the smaller, but also bright one. He smiled warmly, not even bothering at turning around, and then he looked up to Rose as she kissed his temple. ''Hey, love!'', he murmuerd gently, and made room so she could have a seat by his side. He had learned to not call her babe anymore, or to stare at her baby bump, afraid that he could make her upset. ''How was school today?'', he asked softly, wrapping one arm around her waist gently.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 12:32 am

Leah looked down to her hands as the two sat together. She didn't want Rose to recognize her. But, acting so quiet wasn't her best ploy either. She just needed to act how she did around Helena -- how she had before when she told Damon she was acting. She put on a smile and looked towards the both of them. Rose smiled a bit and leaned into Damon's side. "School was... school," She shrugged, laughing slightly. "Arianne was busy with Jasper today, though. Stefan was sneaking off to the other campus to see Ian, too," She giggled a bit. "Hell, I left early," She admitted. "I need to talk to you, though," She murmured quietly to Damon. "That would be my que to leave, then," Leah said with a shy smile. "I need to go see Titus anyway," She shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 4:24 pm

Damon looked at Rose's eyes with a warm smile. It was natural for him to gaze at her golden hues, around her he didn't act. He smiled softly hearing about Ari and Jazz, and sighed quietly as he heard his brother didn't attend his classes. Again. He caressed her side gently as he leaned on his chair, and offered some of his ice cream to her. ''You haven't missed anything important, right?'', he asked her softly, nodding quietly at her murmuring. He then, turned his gaze back to Leah again. ''Wait, Leah...'', he asked, still not looking in her eyes. ''Just wait for Helena to leave her classes, you two can meet Titus later'', he pointed out quietly, not helping but feeling responsible for the girl at the moment, he brought her there, the least he could do was to make sure she was okay... Or this was what he had learned.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 4:32 pm

Rose scoffed a bit and shrugged her shoulders. "It's just math class. You know I'm good at math," She murmured. She arched a brow at Damon's eagerness to keep Leah around. She knew he was protective. Maybe he knew something about this girl she had yet to learn. Leah gave a gentle smile and ran her hand back through her dark hair. "Don't worry about me, Damon. I'm a tough girl. I can take care of myself," She smiled gently, ducking down to be in his gaze with a small grin. "Titus just gets antsy if I'm not back right after school," she shrugged. "I prefer t keep him appeased," She shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 5:01 pm

Damon looked down at the moment he met her eyes again. He leaned back towards Rose, and kissed her temple gently, he knew she was good at math, she had helped him a couple of times. However, he was still a little concerned about Leah, ''Yeah, if you don't appease him, he hurt you... This isn't healthy, Leah... And he can be dangerous if he's as strong as Helena'', he pointed out quietly. He could be autistic, but he was smart.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 5:07 pm

Rose frowned as she heard that this Titus guy was hurting Leah. Even if she didn't trust her, she did not approve of anyone being with someone else who was hurting them. She never had with Ari, either. That's why she was thankful for her brother finally speaking up. "I never said it was healthy, Damon... But, it's what I'm use to. He makes me happy. Besides, he wouldn't really hurt me... He would care if I was hurt badly," She shrugged it off and stood up. "I'll see you around, alright?" She said quietly, giving a gentle smile.

Rose watched her go before pursing her lips. "You trust her?" She asked unsure.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 5:31 pm

Damon frowned slighty at her words... How could she be happy with someone that hurt her? He saw the marks on her arms, and there she was stading for that guy... He sighed and shook his head, seeing her walking away from there as he couldn't do anything to stop her. ''She seems nice, Rose.. She's like me and...'', he trailled off, seeing she had forgotten her sketchbook there with him. ''She forgot it...'', he pursed his lips, as he reached for the book.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 5:37 pm

Rose scoffed. She wanted to say that the girl was nothing like Damon. But, she could see that he liked the idea of knowing someone like himself. As long as the girl wasn't hurting him, she could help keep him safe. "Hmm?" She questioned, seeing the book on the table. "Oh... Well... I could give it to her at school tomorrow," She said absently, not even thinking about looking through it.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 6:08 pm

''You would?'', he asked softly. Damon wanted to see Leah's book, but he felt he would invade her privacy if he saw it without the girl by his side. ''You sure you don't want any ice cream?'', he asked softly, touching the tip of her nose playfully with his ice cream.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 6:10 pm

Rose knew how badly he wanted to look in the book. But, even so, she wasn't one to pry into someone else's business. Or at least, that's what she liked to tell people. "Ice cream upsets my stomach these days," She mumbled, scrunching up her nose as he got the sugary substance on her. She pouted cutely at him. "Get it offffff," She whined softly, batting her eyelashes at him.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 6:22 pm

Damon chuckled boyish seeing her pout, and kissed all the ice cream from her nose... ''So, how are you feeling these days?'', he asked quietly, and very shyly brushed his fingers upon her small bump. He knew how upset he got her whenever he talked about their baby girl, and he was glad she hadn't killed her yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next