Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]

Go down 
+4
Kida Storm
Rosie Anne Rider
Damon Rolfe
Leah Olympe
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Iris.

Iris.

Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 8:03 pm

Iris looked over at Eric with wide, innocent eyes before smirking, seeing him lunging at her. She vanished the second before he touched her and appeared across the room. "Nice try, Storms. Even your little rings can't protect yourselves from yourselves," Hades voices echoed from Iris. She smirked and vanished then, completely, the images going with her.

Stefan frowned and held Ian close. "So... Those were lies, then," He said slowly, his eyes shifting to Eric. "You see what you would do, Eric," Kida said softly, gesturing to Ian as the boy worked so hard to forget they were even in the room.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 9:28 pm

Eric growned lowly as the girl disappeared from his sight, and he met the ground. He glared at the girl on the other side of the room, and narrowed his eyes, hearing Hades voice echoing. His fists clenched at the moment the girl vanished, ''Your coward son of bitch'', Eric growled to himself, and turned his gaze up to Kida. ''What would happen...'', he agreed, ''I have respect for this family and the Rolfes to make sure that won't happen'', he said queitly, glaring from Kida to Stefan before standing up and brushing his clothes.

Ian was still nervous... But slowly he got his senses back. He felt a scent, a very family scent in his system, ''S-Stefan? You're here?'', he stammered, looking up to the boy who was holding him so protectively.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 9:35 pm

Stefan flinched as Eric agreed. He didn't want to think that what Ian had seen really would happen if he made Eric too mad. He quickly turned his attention back to Ian and gave him a soft smile, kissing his temple affectionately. "I'm right here, baby... Always will be right here," He whispered, nuzzling his nose to his ear as he held him.

Kida pursed her lips and shook her head. Eric had told her he accepted them. Now, seeing what she had, she felt sick. She walked back upstairs and straight to their bedroom's bathroom. She splashed her face with cold water and took in a deep, slow breath before letting it out and looking into the mirror to calm herself.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 9:45 pm

''Thank God...'', Ian sighed in relief and wrapped his arms around Stefan, feeling him around him... ''I love you...'', he murmured and rested his head upon his chest, listening to his heart beatings, to be sure he was there, alive, and also to make him feel calm.

Eric closed his eyes, and took a deep breath as seeing how Kida left the room. He left the two boys alone, knowing they could handle themselves without him, and followed her to their bedroom. He waited, giving her a moment, and then knocked on the bathroom's door, ''Kida, can we have a talk?'', he asked.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 10:00 pm

Stefan held him and rocked him softly, kissing the top of his head affectionately. "I love you more, baby," He whispered close to his ear. "I'm so sorry you had to go through that," He sighed, closing his eyes.

Kida looked in the mirror towards the door and pursed her lips. "Are you going to lie to me again?" She asked simply.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 10:09 pm

Ian smiled a bit, for the first time since he woke up. ''Stefan... What happened here?'', he asked quietly, ''Someone used magic, right?'', pursed his lips as he curled more into his embrace.

''No'', Eric answered, ''Just come out from your bathroom, ot let me walk in'', he said quietly, but loud enough so she could hear him through the door.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 10:14 pm

Stefan nodded and sighed. "Hades... He's found a way to get around even the rings and bracelets our parents made us. He can get us through our dreams... The girl with the white hair... She shows what's true -- someone else's true thoughts," He frowned a bit.

--

Kida rolled her eyes and walked from the bathroom, walking past him then and sitting on the end of the bed. "Talk, then," She said, though she didnt look at him.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 10:32 pm

''And she showed me my biggest fear...'', Ian completed him quietly and took a sharp breath before opening his eyes, gazing up to Stefan. ''I'm afraid dad still doesn't accept me, and I'm afraid he can hurt you'', he mumbled quietly. He was finally seeing it clear, but he that nightmare left some scars on him, that wouldn't heal so easily.

Eric stepped back as she walked in, and frowned... He hated when she was so dry to him.... But he was the one asking for a talk, so he was willing to start... ''What you saw downstairs... I have thought of doing something like that... I haven't accepted my son is gay, and he's dating a boy... I can't accept it so easily... I'm sorry... I've tried, for Jim, for you and Ian.... But I can't....'', he sighed and looked at her face.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 10:45 pm

Stefan pursed his lips and looked away from the boys sweet face. "He... Doesn't. He admitted it. Those were his thoughts... What you saw," He said slowly. "The girl shows you the thoughts of someone else," He explained.

--

Kida glared at the ground and shook her head. "What the hell is so hard for you to accept, Eric? Did you not see Stefan down there comforting him? What would make it so different if he were a girl? Huh?" She arched a brow. "Explain to me that and I'll try and see your point of view. Other than children, what is so different that just makes it so hard for you accept your child being happy with someone who will be there to take care of him when we cant?" She whispered, trying to control her anger.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 11:01 pm

Ian whimpered quietly, ''No... Dad can't get that violent... He's all the tough and angry guy, but he wouldn't kill anobdy'', Ian refused to believe his father could kill somebody he loved so much. Even though he had seen it, he wanted to believe his father wasn't capable of that, no matter how real that nightmared seemed to him.

''It's not right a man fucking another man... That was what I've learned living among those knights at Cinderella's castle... I can't understand how a man can get pleasure get his ass violented... That's not how nature works, Kida.... That's wrong. I was taugh this is wrong... And I'm sorry I think my son has a problem for getting involved with that boy... I see he's happy, but to me, that's not true happiness....'', he said quietly, controling his voice.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 11:12 pm

Stefan sighed and held him close. He knew it was hard to believe. He didn't think his father could kill, but he knew it was in his past. "It's alright, baby... Just relax right now," he sighed.

--

Kida sat still, scowling at every word he said. "Right... Right," She nodded when he was done. "It's what he wants, Eric. I could ream you out about how most of the guards in that castle were gay -- ask Aladdin; he was raped enough to know. I could ream you out about how how if it feels good to him, then there is not a damn thing wrong with it. I could ream you out about how you get turned on by the idea of me with another girl -- the same gender together -- and yet, two men is just way off limits and disgusting and unnatural. But, you know what?" she shook her head and gave him a hard smile. "I pity you, Eric. You were raised to be closed minded. I wasn't. I accept people for who they are because I know once you're born, you cannot be changed. There are cases, like you, where you can change. But, I'm not so sure anymore, to be honest," she shook her head, smiling sadly at the ground. "You're not a liar, Eric... I hate that you would lie to me about your own fucking son," She whispered. "I think... You need to spend a night at Belle's. I would say your bar, but with Hades fucking things up, and me caring about your sorry ass for one reason or another, I'd feel better knowing at least Belle is the only one kicking your ass," She muttered. "I'm telling Rose to keep her baby. God forbid that little girl grow up to be a lesbian if you're her father."
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 11:28 pm

Ian sighed, and clinged onto Stefan's shirt... ''I want to go to my room... I'm afraid if I stay any longer here, I would relive that scene again'', he murmured softly, looking up to him with puppy eyes.

''You're luck you were raised to be open minded... I'm closed, and I'm stubborn as hell, so there almost not hope for me to change...'', he pouted, and sat on the bed... ''I'm not leaving this time... I need to say to you... I might have enjoyed thinking of you with another girl, but that was on the past... I'm too selfish, and I don't want to share you with anybody... It's not news to me I'm closed minded, Kida... I know it for a long time, and I only lied to you because I knew it was going to make you happy if you believed I have accepted him... And it was working until Hades screwed us again.'', she mumbled the last part, and moved closer to her, ''I am not going to the bar or to Belle's.... As much I would love her kicking my ass for being an idiot, she's not my wife.... She's not the mother of my sons... If someone is going to put me on my place it's you'', he pointed out softly. ''Please... Explain to me how Ian can be happy with the Rolfe boy... I need to hear it from your point of view'', he asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 11:40 pm

Stefan looked to him with a gentle gaze and chuckled a bit, seeing how he was looking at him. "Alright, alright... Just put your eyes back in their sockets," He mumbled. He stood up and pulled the other male up onto his back. He held him by his legs and carried him upstairs and to his bedroom. He shut the door behind him and gently laid Ian onto the bed. "Tada!" He said, smiling gently.

--

Kida pursed her lips and wrung her hands together as she sat there. She wasn't sure how to feel about him not going this time. A part of her was glad, because she hated to be alone. The other half was pissed that she was even thinking of sharing the same bed with him. She closed her eyes and ran her hands back through her hair.

"Stefan is one of the sweetest, smartest, and funniest boys I have ever met. He always has been. He's had his past, but so has every other male teen on the planet... I see him, and I see light. When he's with Ian, I see fireworks. Ian smiles more when he is with Stefan than when he's without. Before, when he was with girls, he just did it because he thought that's what he was supposed to do. But, with Stefan, he does it because he wants to -- I can see that attachment in his eyes. The one you get when you think about what it would be like if you didn't have me," She said quietly. "It's not about sex to them. I know that's all that goes on in your little head," Her tone was slight playful, "But to them, it's purely love. They want the same things you do. A life together, a family, and house to call their own," She smiled at her hands.

"What you say about their sex being wrong... We've done the same thing, Eric. But, because I'm a girl, it's okay?" She questioned, looking at him with a raised brow. "They cannot help who they fell in love with. I saw Ian fight it for years and I hated it. He was in pain that you just overlooked. Stefan came around and Ian lit up like I thought I'd never see. Ian doesn't want you and him to end up like John and Stefan, so he's bent on pleasing you. Hell, right now, he's convinced himself that those were not your thoughts. That you do accept him fully and Hades made up those images. He doesn't want to believe that you're the man you used to be as much I want to," She whispered, shaking her head. "Hes in love, Eric. You don't define love by sex or gender."
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 5:17 pm

Ian smiled shyly and closed his eyes. He couldn't help but chuckle a little as Stefan carried him upstairs, and he sighed quietly in relief when they were into the room. He glared at the door, and it locked... He felt safier, even though magic could get them with the door locked. ''I didn't notice you were so strong...'', he said quietly, and curled into the bed.

Eric pursed his lips and tried to hide the place he made as he heard Stefan's name... To him, he was a problem, but he was wilingly opened to hear what Kida had to say about him, and his son, so that's why he tried to look calm as she spoke.... He pursed his lips again, but this time not to hide anything... He realized he hadn't seen all those wonderful things in his son like Kida could see... For him, if the boys looked good, then they were good... No need to talk about anything else.... He looked down, and bit his lips slightly... He realized his sons grew up and he didn't see it... He was present in body, but not in mind... He even started to see Ian now, because he wasn't 'walking on the line', but only because of that... If he was still going out with girls, just to please him, he would still not notice his son.

He remained quietly for a long time, thinking of the twins, trying to recall on his memories of all those moments he had lost, when he couldn't been there fully for them.... Kida knew them better than him, because she listened to them, she saw them... She wasn't distant from their kids, like Eric felt he was. He blinked a couple of times, and sighed, ashamed of his behavior... ''I've been a terrible parent to out kids....'', he murmured quietly... ''I hoped I could see all those amazing things you see on Ian, but I can't, because I don't know him'', he shook his head, chatising himself... ''I wished I was more like you... Because I feel like I've not watched them growing up, and I can only blame myself'', he shook his head, and looked down again, ''This is all my fault... I'm lucky you're still with me after all''

Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 6:37 pm

Stefan smiled a bit and laid down with him, curling up behind him and sliding his arms around him protectively. "I'm not... You're just light," He mumbled before placing a few soft kisses on his cheek and temple. "I love you, Ian," He said quietly.

--

Kida looked over at Eric and eventually just sighed and moved close to him, taking his hand and interlacing their fingers together. She kissed his hand and looked towards him with a sad, tender gaze. "You have been distant from your kids, Eric, but It's only because of this world. Everything here is more distracting... I honestly hate it here," She sighed, leaning on his side. "I miss Nirethia... If we were there, we would be quiet in the woods with no one to bother us... Here, there's school that keeps the kids away and all these drugs and..." She huffed and shook her head. "I don't know Christian well... I just know Ian. I've always been a little more protective of him, because Chris can take care of himself. Ian needs help sometimes," she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 6:54 pm

Ian chuckled softly, and sponning himself into Stefan embrace. He rested his arm upon his, and brought his hand to kiss his knuckles softly. ''Promisse you'll never leave me...'', he asked quietly, a little broken. He didn't want to feel that emptiness ever again.

Eric looked at her and smiled slightly as he came closer. He shook his head as she spoke of Nirethia, ''I can't agree with you about it... We wouldn't be quiet in Nirethia... The Korsos would always find a way to bother us, and that slut blonde always found a way to mess up with me'', he narrowed his eyes. The mere memory of those people made him sick... ''I realize now that Chris barely stay at home...'', he frowned... ''Maybe we should take a vacation? I know with Hades and all his play right now, we shouldn't leave our friends here... But I would enjoy a weekend with you and the boys only... On some place far on the woods'', he gave her a small, boyish smile...
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 7:02 pm

Stefan's expression softened at the boys broken voice. Ian didn't ever really express his emotions clearly. But, seeing him before had told him he had simply kept them inside more often than not. He kissed his temple and nuzzled his nose to his jaw. "I promise," He whispered in his ear.

--

Kida made a face at the idea of being around the Korso's or Odette again. She didn't like any of them, and with good reason. She sighed and curled to his side. "I still don't forgive you for the images Ian saw... But... A vacation does sound nice," She admitted.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 7:56 pm

''Thank you...'', Ian murmured quietly, and interlaced his fingers with his, ''Do you think it's safe? To fall asleep?'', he asked, afraid of that dark magic could take control over him again, or worse... Take control over Stefan... He didn't want the boy to suffer like he did...

Eric's smile softened, and he looked away, ''I'm sorry Ian saw those images... They were suppose to be only in my mind, not his or anybody else'', he confessed. ''I only thought of that once... That night when they came public'', he murmured quietly, looking down to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 8:00 pm

Stefan thought for a bit and shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know, to be honest... But, I'll watch over you. I promise," He said with a gentle tone and kissed his temple affectionately.

--

"You shouldn't have had those thoughts at all. You do understand that, don't you?" Kida said quietly, turning his chin to look at her. "You're my husband. It's kind of my duty to love you," Her tone was a bit playful. "And, I do love you. Everything about you. That does not mean I will not break my pacifist ways and kick your ass if you ever think that way again. I know spells to get into your head, Storm. Don't test me," She said sternly.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 8:30 pm

Ian nodded quietly... ''Okay... Just. Just don't be up all night for me, kay?'', he asked softly, turning his face back on his shoulder to kiss his lips softly, ''I love you, Stefan'', he murmured and covered them with a blanket. He was in his room now, the safest place he could be into that house, nothing could get him there, he clung on that thought.

''Yes, I understand'', he say quietly, turning his blue hues up to her as she turned his chin up. He couldn't help but chuckle at her playful and tender words, ''Let's hope we never get to the point of you breaking in my mind'', he whispered and leaned up to kiss her forehead... He sighed quietly, and pursed his lips, deciding if he should ask her or not the question on the tip of his tongue. If it was differently, he wouldn't care, but now he wanted to, ''How can I make Ian talk to me again?'', he asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 8:34 pm

Stefan smiled a bit and gently returned his kiss. "I love you, more," He whispered after a moment. He yawned and nodded, nuzzling his nose to the other's shoulder gently. "Sleep well, baby," He murmured, kissing his shoulder once.

--

Kida shrugged her shoulder and sighed, laying her head on his shoulder in defeat. "You can't. He has to come to you. And, I'm sure he will... Eventually," She sighed heavily, shaking her head. "You terrified him, baby. He thought he lost the one person in the world he cares about the most. Imagine if you saw me die in your arms, by someone you cared about, too. That's how hes feeling right now. And don't say it's not the same, because it is," She mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 8:59 pm

Eric pursed his lips in a hard line, not liking to wait... But Kida had good points. He would hate to see someone killing her, and he shut his eyes closed... There was a time when something like that happenned to him, when Joseph killed his mother. He didn't care about Joseph at all, but he felt devasted seeing his mother dying in front of him... Almost the same as what Ian went through his live nightmare. ''I know it's not the same... But I wanted to kill Joseph after what he did to my mother... I planned his death over and over on my head... But I really never got the chance....'', he confessed to her. ''I know Ian cares about me, and I'm glad he's a better person than I am...''
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 9:30 pm

Kida looked over at him with a tender gaze and pursed her lips. "Ian's too sweet... He wouldn't hurt a fly. Much less the one person in the world he strives to impress," She murmured. She leaned over and kissed his cheek. "Right now, he's sleeping with Stefan. Stefan is staying awake to make sure Ian does't have anymore bad dreams."
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 10:31 pm

Eric smiled sadly, he also wanted to impress Joseph, didn't he?, ''I guess he got it from you...'', he nuzzled his nose against her and smirked slightly, ''Is he alright? I mean... Can you feel any more dark magic in the house?'', he mumured quietly.
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 10:41 pm

"The dark magic is gone, but... The images are in his head. Those he can't just forget," Kida sighed, shrugging her shoulders lightly. "He's scarred," She pointed out, frowning. She sighed and crawled onto the bed, stretching out her limbs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next