Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 1:48 pm

"I don't think that's possible..." He whispered back to her with a small smile on her lips. He watched as she started to doze, nuzzling his nose to hers and treating her face to gentle kisses. He leaned his cheek on the top of her head and brushed his fingertips against her spine as he felt sleep tug at him as well.

---

Helena giggled before kissing his pout. "Don't pout... It's cute that you're clumsy. You're adorable... and my special Liam." She hummed softly, nuzzling her nose to his chest.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 9:50 pm

Liam smiled a bit and shook his head. "I love you," He sighed and kissed her forehead and temple and cheek. "So much," He sighed and nuzzled his nose to her jaw. "You do know you're the best thing that has ever happened to me, right?" He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 3:31 am

Helena closed her eyes as he kissed her, a giggle softly coming her lips. "Sometimes..." She said before nuzzling her nose to his and giving his a soft kiss. "And you know that you're the best thing that's ever happened to me too... right?" She asked him as she laid her head on his shoulder, her finger idly making a path on his body and her violet eyes looking up at his.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 3:35 am

Liam bit his bottom lip slightly, looking at her for a long moment. "I try to," He said softly, his hand caressing her stomach. He wanted to believe that he was the better choice over someone like Oliver. But, there was a part of him who knew that wasn't completely true. Oliver could provide more, he was sure. Even if Liam was a genius, he was weak. To an extent, at least. Compared to Oliver, he was weak. But, he was right for Helena. He knew that. He had always known that. Even when he was a kid. "I love you," he sighed once more, not caring how many times he said it in one night. "And I love our boys... Even if they do turn out to be just like me," he pouted cutely.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 5:37 pm

"I love you too..." Helena giggled, snuggling her nose into the crook his neck, inhaling his warming scent. "I love our boys too, even if they are like you." Helena sighed a bit before looking down at her stomach. "One of you have to promise me to be at least a little bit coordinated. Please?" She pleaded her stomach before looking back at Li with a playful smile on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 8:49 pm

Liam smiled a bit and chuckled softly. "It's a 50/50 chance," He mused and kissed her forehead before sighing and sitting up. He wrapped her up in his arms bridal style and carried her to their room. He dropped her gently onto the bed and smiled. "Now. Time for bed," He mumbled, climbing over her and leaning down, kissing her tenderly.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 4:31 am

Helena shrugged at his comment, actually not minding having one of her boys be like Liam. She loved everything about him, flaws and all, so she didn't have a problem with having a mini Liam running around. She just liked to poke fun. She soon pouted when he sat up, quite comfortable in their position, but snuggled close as he carried her to the room. She giggled when he dropped her down and had her arms already out for him before he climb over her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and closed her eyes as their lips met. "I love you Liam Rider..." Helena whispered affectionately against his lips, her voice delicate and loving.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 1:26 am

Liam smiled a bit into the kiss as he heard her sweet voice in his ears. "I love you, too, Helena Rider," he whispered. They may not be married yet, but they might as well have been. His hands traced up the curve of her sides as his lips kissed hers again. He kissed her jaw and neck, then across her clavicle with tender touches.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 2:45 am

(This one day response shet is killing me XDD)

Helena smiled at her going to be name, butterflies fluttering in her stomach. Her fingers tangled in the short strands of his dark chestnut hair as he ventured away from her lips. Her legs rubbed against his as he pressed his tender kisses on her skin. 

(Annnddd. Loliver smex. Since you want to time wrap, i can have liz switch to her older self much earlier than i wanted to xD )
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 5:31 pm

(XD <3)

Liam smiled and kissed her jaw and neck, humming softly as their legs intertwined. He laid with her and held her close. "I love you," He repeated.

(LOLIVER. <3 now. we can stop this.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6