Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Helping (Tag Jasper)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

Helping (Tag Jasper) Empty
PostSubject: Helping (Tag Jasper)   Helping (Tag Jasper) EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 12:23 am

Arianne got out of the passenger seat of Jasper's car and stretched her arms lightly. "I'm so glad Kida came back into town... I hate hospitals," She sighed and bit her bottom lip before looking over towards Jasper with a small smile. "I'm glad to be back home... I've missed you," she said gently and went over to him, placing a soft kiss on his lips before walking with him to their loft.

"Rose said you both spent the night here the other night? How was your bonding time?" She asked, tilting her head as she sat onto the sofa and pulled her knees to her chest, propping her chin atop her knees. "None of that silly twincest your little sister keeps telling me about was going on was it?" She asked playfully.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: Helping (Tag Jasper)   Helping (Tag Jasper) EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 12:40 am

Jasper moved out from the Driver's seat to help Arianne out, but chuckled a bit when she was fine. "Me too..." He mumbled, glad that he didn't have to worry too much anymore thanks to Kida coming home early. It crossed out one of the many pressing issues in his head, one of them including that he needed to tell her what Rosie and him talked about. But, he wouldn't bring it up now, wanting to keep the mood light, joyous of her return. "I've missed you too..." He whispered, taking in her soft kiss before taking her hand and leading her up the stairs to their loft. 

When she mentioned spending time with Rosie, Jasper merely listened to her as he sat down on the couch, placing his hand on her calf, softly massaging it. He smirked a bit as she commented about twincesting with Rosie, something that Liam and Liz were convinced that they did each time they were together. "Nah. None of that... Rosie was... making sure that my nightmares didn't come back because of your hospital visit." He vaguely explained to her, not wanting to trouble her tonight.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Helping (Tag Jasper)   Helping (Tag Jasper) EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 1:08 am

Arianne smiled slightly and stretched her legs out across his lap. "Oh... Well, I'm glad she was here to look after you," she nodded and then bit her lip. "I really have missed you," She said gently and crawled over, straddling his lap and lacing her arms around his neck as she pressed her forehead to his. "Sorry that I've been spending so much time with Stefan... I guess I won't have to, now that dad got him locked up," she sighed and shook her head. "So... I guess that makes me all yours from now on," she nodded, smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: Helping (Tag Jasper)   Helping (Tag Jasper) EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 1:25 am

Jasper smiled a bit before opening his arms to her as she crawled over. He wrapped his arms around her middle, his blue eyes looking at her lovingly. "I'm glad that I have you all to myself again... I wish it was under different circumstances... But I'm still happy... I've really missed you too..." He whispered softly, before kissing her lips. His hands traveled from her middle, down to her thighs, his fingers caressing her skin softly. His nose scrunched a bit before he teased her, "You smell like Hospital..."
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Helping (Tag Jasper)   Helping (Tag Jasper) EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 1:33 am

Arianne smiled and leaned into the kiss, one of her hands gently playing with the short brown hair at the back of his neck. She paused and then pouted like a child. "Jasperrrr!" She complained and got up, jogging to their bedroom to grab some clean clothing. "Now I've got to get a shower... Butthead," She pouted cutely.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: Helping (Tag Jasper)   Helping (Tag Jasper) EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 1:54 am

Jasper chuckled as she complained and got up. He got up as well, following her to the bedroom and leaning against the door frame. "I'm sorry... I wanted to let you know..." He said before walking over to her. "Here... Let me help..." He offered as he reached to the bottom of her shirt and rolling it up. His hands softly pressed against her sides, moving rather slowly. He bit his bottom lip as he looked at her back for any new scars. Rosie told him that she couldn't find anything, telling him that it was probably an old cut. But, he had that urge just to make sure, just to make sure that she wasn't upset now.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Helping (Tag Jasper)   Helping (Tag Jasper) EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 2:00 am

Arianne smiled a bit as she saw him follow. She bit her lip and nodded when he said he wanted to help her undress. Why would she object to that? She closed her eyes and focused on where his hands were in her mind. When she felt how slow he was going to take off her shirt, she figured it was just for effect. But, when she opened her eyes and looked in the mirror, she saw the way he was looking at her skin. She jerked away from him then and looked at him with guarded eyes. "What the hell are you doing?" She questioned.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: Helping (Tag Jasper)   Helping (Tag Jasper) EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 2:09 am

As she jerked away from him, it took him only a few seconds. A few seconds to collect that he didn't see any new cuts, just old ones that he knew about. But, did he want to tell her why he was looking for a new wound? Especially when he didn't find anything? "N-nothing... I just looking..."
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Helping (Tag Jasper)   Helping (Tag Jasper) EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 2:12 am

"Why?" Arianne was quick to snap, her eyes scared. She looked away and crossed her arms, before her eyes took to narrowing. "What? Do you think I'm crazy like the doctors do?" She shook her head and fixed her shirt back down, held her sides. "You know what scars I have. Why do you have to look and remind me?" she glared at the ground. Her temper was shot because of being in the hospital with the doctors prying about her scars, as well as her parents.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: Helping (Tag Jasper)   Helping (Tag Jasper) EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 2:23 am

When she started snapping at him, Jasper flinched back. He was only trying to help, not to make things worst on her. He bowed his head in shame and held one of his arms tightly. "I-I'm sorry Arianne... I was just... I didn't mean... I'm sorry..." He whispered apologetically, his voice soft and apologetic.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Helping (Tag Jasper)   Helping (Tag Jasper) EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 2:25 am

Arianne shook her head. "Dad probably got you to look. I'm fine! So leave me the fuck alone about it!" She cursed and clenched her fists before taking off. She grabbed her jacket on the way out and was out of the building quickly, making her way down the street in a rush. She didn't like being mad. Especially around him.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: Helping (Tag Jasper)   Helping (Tag Jasper) EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 2:49 am

Jasper flinched as she cursed at him and ran out, his blue eyes staring at the ground. He stood there for a minute or two before looking back up finally. Something bright caught his eye at that time, as if it waited, and he looked over, seeing a small clean blade that was tapped to the side of the drawer. He moved over to pull it out, shutting the drawer, and walking over to sit on the bed. 

For what felt like eternity, he just stared at the blade, his eyes seeing but his mind in a dull chaos, as always. He wondered if he could possibly do anything right anymore without anymore. The only reason why he felt strong during Ari's hospital visit, better about going into the master bedroom, and his nightmares not being as bad anymore was only because of Rosie. His sister had to hold his hand through everything or he would only mess it up. Sure, he could have told Ari why he'd done it, the major reason why Rosie came to visit, and even tell her that he felt like a depressed fool most of the time they are together. But, he didn't, like a coward. Like he'd always been since he was born, since freshman year, since the nightmares, and even now.

He hissed softly as the blade nipped his finger, causing blood to spurt out. He looked at the blood and then back at the blade, only wondering. Wondering if he heard was true. He closed his hand into a fist and turned his arm so he could see his wrist. He bit his bottom lip as he pressed the blade against his skin. He let out a breath before he drug the blade against the skin of his wrist. At first, it stung, the wound instantly pulsing painfully. But, after a few moments, it started to become dull, the blood seeping out with ease. He stared at it, feeling a strong relief that he hadn't felt in awhile.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Helping (Tag Jasper)   Helping (Tag Jasper) EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 3:01 am

Arianne wandered around the block until she stopped, stepping just within an alleyway and catching her breath and her sanity. She knew she was being irrational. She had no doubt about that. But, even so, she didn't care. She didn't want to admit that she needed help when it came to her cutting. She wanted to believe that she could stop on her own. And yet, she hadn't. She raised her ankle to look at the new small cuts there and sighed, closing her eyes. She needed to go back and apologize for running out when he had only been trying to help. She knew he was.

When she turned to go back, she heard a soft whimpering and shuffling. She furrowed her brows and looked around the small alleyway. She saw a bit of the boxes and trash move before she wandered over and knelt down. In the soft light, two little eyes reflected back at her. A small puppy yapped at her, which only made her smile. She reached her hand towards it and watched as it gladly scurried over and rubbed up against her hand. It was soft and tiny, which caused her to coo in awe. She gently picked up the puppy and cradled it in her jacket and zipping it up before walking back towards the apartment. Like Hell she would leave the puppy out there.

"Jasper?" she called as she went inside the apartment. "I'm sorry I ran out, baby... I'm just kind of worked up," She said apologetically as she headed back to their room. "But, I brought a surpr--" The air escaped her when she saw the blood on his wrist and now on the ground. "Jasper!" she whimpered and hurried over to him. She knocked the blade out of his hand and had her hand covering the cut to apply pressure to it, not caring about the blood it put onto her hand. "What the hell, Jasper?" She whispered, her eyes worried and angry and confused. She knelt in front of him and shook her head. "Don't you dare think about doing this again... Please, please don't. Okay?" She pleaded, holding his wrist close to her and kissing the palm of his hand.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: Helping (Tag Jasper)   Helping (Tag Jasper) EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 3:17 am

Breaking his trance as he heard a voice, he looked up to see Ari back in the room. He watched as she ran over and hit the blade from his other hand. He flinched back a bit when she applied pressure to the wound and his blue eyes watched as she knelt down in front of him. "...I'm sorry... I just wanted to know... I see why you do it so much..." He whispered, his voice fragile as he stared where she held his wrist. He heard a soft noise from her jacket and tilted his head a bit as he saw a small furry head popping out from her jacket. "Cute puppy..."
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Helping (Tag Jasper)   Helping (Tag Jasper) EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 3:21 am

Arianne sighed and shook her head, focused on the wound until she felt the puppy moving within the confines of her jacket as it tried to see where it was. She forced on a small smile and nodded. "I... Found her..." She mumbled and unzipped her jacket to pick up the puppy and set her onto Jasper's lap. "Hold her for a moment..." she mumbled and got up. She went into the bathroom and got the required material to clean his wound. She got a towel as well and brought it out.

She knelt back in front of him and wiped his arm of the blood. "This will sting..." She mumbled and started to clean the area he had cut. "I won't yell at you for doing it... Just, promise me you won't do it again. Please," She whispered. "It's not something I'm proud of doing, Jasper... It's something you get addicted to... And I... I'm trying to stop," she whispered. "But... Why would you do it?" She asked, looking up at him with a confused expression. "Are your nightmares really so bad?" she mused.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: Helping (Tag Jasper)   Helping (Tag Jasper) EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 3:43 am

When she placed the pup on his lap, used his other hand to pet her soft fur. The Rider children all collectively wanted a pet in their household, but their mom never let them. Apparently, anything that wasn't human was a threat. It didn't take long for the puppy to be comfortable under his touch, leaning into the petting and licking his palm when she could. When Ari came out, the puppy curled in his lap, laying on it comfortably as he idly stroke her fur. 

Jasper flinched once more at the sting of cleaning material. As she spoke, he listened intently as usual while he softly scratched behind the puppy's ear. As she asked him why he did it, understanding why she assumed maybe his dreams was the cause, he looked up at her soft brown eyes. "...When Rosie came here... It wasn't just because she wanted to keep my dreams away... She knew that I needed... well, need... help.... I'm in a bad place... constantly... ever since the first dream. It may not have been you but... everything that you said, did... was true." He said, looking back down at the puppy. 

"I'm an incompetent, cowardly, fool... that's easily weaken by dreams..." He scoffed softly at the last word before looking up towards her own wrist. He gently grabbed one of them, pushing away the bracelets and rubbing his finger against the scars. "If I told you... all those years ago... how I felt... you wouldn't have any of these... If I had the balls to tell Helena that I didn't want her... but you... you wouldn't have swallowed those pills... If only I was gifted the boldness that my siblings have..." He whispered softly before letting go of her wrist, his dull blue eyes averting away as he shrugged lightly.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Helping (Tag Jasper)   Helping (Tag Jasper) EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 4:13 am

Arianne continued to work on his wrist idly as she listened to him talk. Each word hurt her, because she hadn't known he was so torn apart inside. Why hadn't he said so earlier? She'd thought it had just been the dreams, but... Now she was beginning to see that it had been things before -- long before the dreams.

She looked towards her wrist when he took hold of it and furrowed her brows as he spoke. Those words were what hurt her. A part of her knew he was right. That maybe she wouldn't have gone through so much pain if he had just come to her sooner.

Tears were in the brims of her eyes when he finished and let go of her wrist. She gently moved the puppy onto the bed beside them and got up. She crawled onto his lap and wrapped her arms around his neck. One hand cradled his head while the other grasped at the fabric of his shirt in the back. "Jasper... Yes. There is a chance that things would have been different for me if you would have spoken up... But, you cannot blame yourself for all of that. I could have gone to you. I could have told you how I felt. I let myself get into the hole I was in -- not you. What happened to me was my own fault. I shouldn't have been so weak. If I wanted you, I should have come forward and made sure you knew how I felt instead of letting Helena have you," She shook her head and placed her forehead against his, cupping his cheeks now.

"Jasper, I am just as much of a coward as you are. No -- more so than you are. I have run from my problems since they started. I have been head over heels for you since we were kids, and I never fought for it until it was safe -- until I knew for sure I wouldn't get hurt. That's cowardly. I didn't take the chance. I got into drugs and sex because it took my mind off of knowing how weak I was being. I didn't feel like I deserved someone like you... So sweet and pure and loving... I'm just the hothead who doesn't have a future because she's too impatient to study," She smiled sadly. "You're this... smart... talented... wonderful guy that I was terrified of losing. So, I never gave myself the chance to lose you more than once. I hung on. I could have let go when I saw you give the flowers to Helena. I could have accepted that you were happier in my eyes and been done with it. But, I didn't. I thought that... that all of my thoughts were true. I made myself believe I was worthless -- not you," She tried to explain.

"Jazzy... You are brave. You have always been my rock, no matter how scared you are. I can tell when you're scared. You have never fallen through on a promise. You've never given up on me... Most everyone else has always left me. But, you never have. Hell, any sane person would, but... You stick around for some ungodly reason..." she smiled sheepishly and placed a small kiss to his lips, a few of her tears finally spilling onto her cheeks. "I don't want you any other way than the way you were four years ago -- the boy sitting on that wall, watching from a distance and smiling to himself. The one who stuttered when he was nervous and blushed when he was shy. The one who wasn't afraid to tell me no when everyone else was... The one who keeps my head on my shoulders because no one else can... The one who can cry and let me comfort him instead of pushing me away... The one who blushes when he sees me naked for the hundreth time... The one who was brave enough to hold a gun that he had seen do horrible things in his dreams, whether he needed support or not. Everyone needs support, Jasper... Rosie told me what you did," She smiled and cupped his cheeks.

"Your siblings do not have anything more than you. Liam is not bold. He spent seventeen years worshiping Helena, yet being perfectly fine with her ignoring him and pushing him away. He let her walk all over him until it forced her into loving him -- that's not bold... Rosie is not bold. Rosie is... Mature. She can act like she's brave, but that's all it is -- acting. I've held her when she breaks down from stress of taking care of Damon and everyone else. She acts more mature than she is and she acts like she has her life together, because one little thing makes her whole world fall apart," she scoffed gently and bit her lip. "The only sibling you have that may be more bold than you is Elizabeth, and that's because she's a fourteen year old spoiled brat," She mused, then sighed and smiled, nuzzling her nose to his.

"I agree that you need to get out of the bad place you've gotten yourself into... So do I. I'm willing to help you if you'll open up to me... I promise, I'll talk to you more when I'm upset. But, only if you do not blame yourself for my problems," She looked into his blue hues and took in a small, shaky breath. "There is nothing I would change about you if I could, Jasper... There's nothing I would change about our past. The only thing about us I would change is my last name," She whispered, her thumbs stroking his cheeks affectionately.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: Helping (Tag Jasper)   Helping (Tag Jasper) EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 5:06 am

Jasper watched her movements as she moved the puppy away and crawled into his lap. He took her embrace, feeling like he was shrinking in her arms. He closed his eyes as she talked, wishing how he could believe her words. Wishing that he didn't blame everything that happened to her on himself. But, as usual, it didn't come easy or even at all. The painful weight of the mere idea, willed him to find another way to lift it off his shoulders.

He opened his eyes as she started talking bad about herself. He shook his head, wanting her to know that she deserved every joyful thing in her life. Wanting her to know that he was the undeserving one and not her. He downcast his eyes once more as she started to say how he was her rock, feeling that he's done the quite opposite. However, he looked back up as she softly, tenderly kissed his lips and brushed away her tears with his thumb, hating when she shed them. A small smile tugged at the corner of his lips, cracking his perpetually sadden expression, as she talked about the qualities that he thought that made him meek compare to any other guy. But, the way she smiled while she talked about them, having a bit of joy, made him feel a bit better that she loved them, regardless of others. 

A small chuckle escaped his lips as she talked about his siblings. They weren't perfect. All of them knew that, but they try their hardest. However, despite with their mistakes in the past as well, they were much more spirited than he was, facing their problems as head on as they could. He closed his eyes briefly as she nuzzled her nose against his, opening them to be greeted with her warm gaze. "Arianne Rider does sound appealing..." He whispered softly before nodding his head and hiding his face in her shoulder. His one arm wrapped around her small frame. "I'm... sorry... I promise I won't do it again... And... about earlier... I'm sorry about that.... when Rosie was here... She didn't want me to be tempted... so we started to find your spares... One of them... had dried blood on it... I wanted to make sure... that it wasn't...recent."
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Helping (Tag Jasper)   Helping (Tag Jasper) EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 5:20 am

Arianne kept her warm brown eyes focused on him, not willing to lose sight of his blue hues. She cracked a smile with the way he said her name -- or rather, the name she had always yearned for. Hell, the name that was written on most all of her notebooks from when she was younger. She ran her hand through his hair as she sat there with him, listening to the sound of his voice. She closed her eyes as he told of what he and his sister had done in her absence. Rosie had left that part out to her. She wasn't sure how she felt about her blades being taken from the house. But, at the same time, she was glad now that they were not there for Jasper to be tempted with later. Or herself.

"I..." She closed her eyes and took in a shaky breath. "It was recent. You just couldn't find the cuts because I hid them well," she said simply. She brought her ankle in view and shimmied her sock down enough to show the few small cuts. "I was upset about... Hell, I don't even remember," She scoffed sadly. "That's how natural it has gotten for me. I'll do it over things that aren't important... It's always been a fallback for me. I've never learned any good ways to cope," She mumbled and bit her lip. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you... I know I should have. And, If I'm ever considering it again, I swear I'll tell you," She said and nuzzled her nose to the side of his head. "I only got mad at you because... When they were searching me over at the hospital, they found all of my cuts and had to ask if Stefan had caused them. When I said no, they needed to know where they had come from. And, of course they knew. So, they told mom and dad and I had to try and explain it to all of them..." she trailed off and sighed heavily.

The puppy yipped quietly from beside him. Arianne eyed the puppy, surprised at how well behave it was being for a stray. She gently pet the puppy's head and smiled slightly. "Look... Why don't we go get a bath?" she questioned as she shifted her gaze back onto Jasper. "A nice bubble bath... And then, we can order a pizza and play with our puppy," she mumbled. "You've always wanted a dog, right...? Do you have any ideas for a name for her?" She questioned, kissing his shoulder affectionately.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: Helping (Tag Jasper)   Helping (Tag Jasper) EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 8:56 pm

Jasper listened as she talked and tilted his head to see the cuts on her ankles. He sighed a bit, kissing her neck for affection and comfort. He merely shook his head, completely understanding why she was on edge about her scars. The conversation with her parents probably didn't go to well. "I should have told you what I was doing rather than hide it..." He whispered softly, his fingers moving along her spine. He looked over when he heard the small pup yip and smiled, also petting her head. She seemed to enjoy the affection. "Sounds wonderful..." Jasper agreed with her suggestion before looking back at the small pup. "...Olive." He said surely, petting the small dog on her head. "When Rosie and I were younger, we found a baby bird that'd fallen from the tree. We hid it from my parents and nursed it back to health. We named her Olive for the time being until we let her fly free again..."
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Helping (Tag Jasper)   Helping (Tag Jasper) EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 9:08 pm

Arianne watched how the pup curled towards Jasper's hand and nuzzled her little nose against him. "She likes you," She mumbled, smiling. At his suggestion, she grinned. "I love it," she mumbled, hugging him gently and nuzzling close to him just as the puppy did. "You've always been sweet -- I would assume that goes towards animals, too," she giggled. "But... I don't think we should let your mom around the pup. She grew up hunting animals, right?" She smiled sheepishly and shook her head. She got off of his lap and picked up the puppy, cuddling it close to her. "Can we make a promise about the puppy...? Whenever we're upset, and don't want to talk about it right then, we have to cuddle her. I've always heard dogs are good therapy," She mused. 

She set the puppy onto the ground and watched as she smelled around before prancing off around the room. Arianne went up to the closet and grabbed one of the old shoe boxes for her boots. She put a towel into the bottle and poked a few holes in the top with some scissors before catching the puppy and setting her inside. "Just till we're done in the bathtub..." she informed Olive before smiling as she saw Olive simply curl up and close her eyes happily. Arianne pulled out her cellphone and called Rosie then. "Hey, Rose... Could you do me a favor? Go by the pet store Tyler works at and get him to give you one of the dog cages and a bed, alright? He owes me, so he can't charge you for it," She said before smiling as Rose agreed. "Bring it by in an hour or so, okay? Thank you -- love you," She said before ending the call. "I do love your sister," she mused and walked back over to him.

She cupped his face and leaned down, kissing his lips slowly and deeply. "Now... C'mon. Bath time," She said with a small smile and took his hands, pulling him up and towards the bathroom. "You can undress me again if you want... I won't get mad this time -- I promise," She mumbled, pouting innocently at him like a child -- a way to apologize for snapping at him earlier.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: Helping (Tag Jasper)   Helping (Tag Jasper) EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 9:33 pm

Jasper smiled as she liked the name and even more, a bit more sheepishly, when she commented about him being sweet. He chuckled and shook his head quickly when she even mentioned his mom. The poor pup wouldn't have a chance with his mother around. He looked at her when she crawled off his lap and cuddled the puppy, talking about instead of going to other methods, cuddling Olive instead. He smiled and nodded, "I promise..."

Jasper watched as she pranced around the room, smiling at her happiness before watching as Ari talked with Rosie. His nose scrunched a bit at the name Tyler, remembering him right before Oliver came back, but it was quickly replaced a smile when she mentioned Rose. He placed his hands on her sides as she came over, returning back her kiss. He pouted when she moved a bit away from his lips but gladly followed her to the bathroom. He raised a brow a her pout before chuckling, pressing a kiss on her lips as he moved his hands underneath her shirt, rolling the shirt above her head. He broke the kiss, only to start the bath in the meantime of their undressing before returning to her lips.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Helping (Tag Jasper)   Helping (Tag Jasper) EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 9:59 pm

Arianne smiled when he came over to her and gladly leaned into the kiss. She raised her arms to let him get her shirt off and pouted when he went to turn the water on instead of kissing her again. But, she quickly grinned as he came back to kiss her. She slid her hands down his sides to his hips before sliding her hands under his shirt and running her fingers along his abdomen and up to his shoulders before tugging his shirt off of him and dropping it where her shirt was. 

She then dropped down and kissed his abdomen as she unbuttoned his pants and slid the zipper down. She tugged his jeans down and smiled up at him as she brushed her lips along the hem of his boxers. She stood back up slowly and kissed her path back to his lips.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: Helping (Tag Jasper)   Helping (Tag Jasper) EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 10:20 pm

Jasper closed his eyes as he felt her fingers on his skin as she rolled his shirt. He lifted his arms to let her tug it off before resuming their place on her sides. He chuckled as she dropped down and watched her, groaning softly as he felt her lips on his skin as well. 

When she came back up to his lips, he wrapped one arm around her body, pulling her close to him. His fingers trailed from her cheek, her stomach, to the button of her jeans. He unbutton the jeans and pushed them down softly as the fell off. His hand caressed her thigh to her butt gripping gently as he slightly lifted her off the ground to get out of the jeans. He kicked both of the pants out of the way, his finger hooking onto the thin cloth of her panties and his other hand gliding along her bare back.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Helping (Tag Jasper)   Helping (Tag Jasper) EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 10:39 pm

Arianne closed her eyes and kissed along his neck as she felt his fingers working at the button of her jeans. She shimmied a bit to help the jeans fall before groaning softly at the way he gripped her. She smiled and caressed the muscles in his arms before smirking to herself. She slid one hand down to his boxers again and brought her lips back to his, leaning her forehead against his. She barely let their lips touch as she slid her hand within the confines of his boxers and brushed her fingertips along his member, smiling slightly against the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helping (Tag Jasper)   Helping (Tag Jasper) Empty

Back to top Go down

Helping (Tag Jasper)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next