Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Helping (Tag Jasper)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

Helping (Tag Jasper) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping (Tag Jasper)   Helping (Tag Jasper) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 1:26 am

Arianne shook her head. "Goofs," She said simply before picking up Olive and cuddling her close. "I'm going to bathe her really quick... You two go order the pizza. Rose, you're welcome to hang out here if you want," She said quietly before going into the bathroom and shutting the door. 

Rose nodded and then eyed her brother. "What happened?" she asked quietly, her gaze falling to his arm before back to his blue hues.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: Helping (Tag Jasper)   Helping (Tag Jasper) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 2:10 am

Jasper smiled at Ari before nodding as she went into the bathroom. He walked over to Rosie and sat down next to her. He looked over at her as she eyed him before falling his eyes down to the cut on his wrist. "I messed up..." He said simply, looking back into her golden hues. "When I was searching for the new cuts on Arianne, she got upset,yelled at me, and stormed out. She was just upset at the questions about the doctors back at the hospital and not so much at me but I couldn't tell. We... missed a blade..." He explained to her, looking over at the blade on the floor now. He got up, picking it up and wiping it clean with the darker towel. He walked back over to Rosie and sat back down next to her, softly tugging her hand as he gave her the small blade. "I gave into temptation... And I'm sorry Rosie... I won't do it again..."
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Helping (Tag Jasper)   Helping (Tag Jasper) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 2:35 am

Rosie looked at him with a sad look to her eyes, like she could feel the pain he had been in. She wasn't mad at him -- just sad. She sighed and took the blade, squeezing her hand around it. Sure, it cut her hand. But, she didn't mind it. Spells had made her numb to pain a long time ago. "Jasper..." she sighed and leaned her forehead against his. "Please don't do this again, Jasper... You're so much stronger than you think you are," She whispered to him. She looked down to her hand and made a face. "Sheesh... Mom really shouldn't have made me use healing spells so much. I can't even feel that," She mumbled, not liking the blade in her hand. "I guess that's why I'm able to control my emotions so well... I can't feel much pain."
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: Helping (Tag Jasper)   Helping (Tag Jasper) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 5:13 am

"I won't Rosie... I promise..." He whispered, though he wish he was as strong as Rosie and Ari thought he was. But, he pushed that thought out of his mind as he looked down down at the blade and grimaced. He grabbed the blade from her and got up, throwing it in the trashcan and grabbing a bandage from earlier. He moved back to Rosie and took her hand softly, wrapping the bandage around her hand. "You should stop using magic so often Rose..." Jasper said, a bit glad that he still remained un-gifted from his mother's powers. Rosie was the strongest when it came to Magic, Liam bluntly ignored his as he did with most of his talents, and Liz was learning at an alarming rate, but most of them being dirty tricks.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Helping (Tag Jasper)   Helping (Tag Jasper) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 5:18 am

Rose smiled sheepishly as he wrapped her hand for her. "It's what I was raised on... You got lucky," She sighed and kissed his cheek. "Listen... Tonight is for you and Arianne. So, I'm going to go home and cuddle with my fiance. You should do the same with your girlfriend," She said, though using that name for Arianne was used with a bit of disappointment -- just because she'd always dreamed of having a joint wedding. It had been a childhood fantasy of her own and Arianne's. She giggled a bit and kissed his forehead before waving and moving downstairs. 

Arianne came from the bathroom soon after, holding a wet Olive in a towel as she dried her gently. "Oh... Did Rosie leave?" She questioned and pouted slightly. But, when Olive yipped towards Jasper, Arianne grinned. "She's even smaller when she's wet," She giggled softly and walked to the living room. "Call for the pizza, okay? I'll try and find a movie to watch," she mumbled, carrying Olive with her as she went to the movie shelf.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: Helping (Tag Jasper)   Helping (Tag Jasper) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 5:31 am

Jasper kissed her palm softly before smiling and nodding as she wanted to leave. He huffed though as she put emphasis on the Girlfriend part. He stuck his tongue out at Rosie as she left before waiting for Ari to come back. As she came back, he nodded and smiled when Olive yipped. He followed her out to the living room and nodded to her request, heading for the phone. It took him a few seconds to order, knowing exactly what Ari and he wanted collectively, before he walked back over to the couch. He sat down and laid across the couch like a small child, watching Ari with his blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Helping (Tag Jasper)   Helping (Tag Jasper) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 5:38 am

Arianne bit her lip and looked through the movie titles. She tilted her head. "Oh... Rosie must have dropped this off," she mused and pulled out The Perks of Being A Wallflower. "Huh... He looks like you," She giggled, pointing to the boy on the cover before shaking her head. She put the movie in and walked over, moving him so that he could lay his head on her lap. Olive hopped over and curled up on Jasper's chest.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: Helping (Tag Jasper)   Helping (Tag Jasper) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 4:56 pm

Jasper smirked a bit as she pointed out that the boy looked like him before one of his hands reaching out for her to come over. He grinned when she did and laid his head comfortably on her lap, kissing the soft skin of her leg. Jasper chuckled when Olive hopped up and he cuddled her close to his body, petting her idly as they watched the movie. 

After a few moments into the movie, Jasper could feel himself drifting off into sleep. It wasn't because the movie bore him, quite the opposite actually, but after the roller coaster of emotions today, he felt exhausted. As much as he tried to fight to stay awake, his eyes finally closed and a soft snore came from his lips.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Helping (Tag Jasper)   Helping (Tag Jasper) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 5:02 pm

Arianne watched the movie quietly, stroking Jasper's hair. However, she knew for a fact that he would fall asleep. She giggled a bit and played with his brown hair. She liked the movie. It reminded her of Jasper and herself more than anything. About thirty minutes in, the doorbell rang. She got up carefully, adjusting him to let her lay his head onto the couch. She walked over to the door and smiled cheerfully to the boy who brought the pizza. "Thank you, cutie," he said with a grin at her as she paid him for the food. Arianne smiled sheepishly and shut the door before taking the pizza over and setting it on the table. 

She knelt down in front of the couch and brushed Jasper's hair from his forehead. She kissed his forehead, then his eyelids, nose, and finally his lips. "Jasper... Food is here, baby," She whispered, nuzzling her nose against his gently.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: Helping (Tag Jasper)   Helping (Tag Jasper) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 5:18 pm

Jasper moved a bit when she moved away from him, not feeling her warmth in his sleep, but he made no effort to move. But, when she came back and placed kisses on his face, he was already awake. Jasper peaked an eye open, looking into her warm hues, before he pouted towards her cutely. "Sleep with me..." Jasper whispered, nuzzling his nose against hers playfully.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Helping (Tag Jasper)   Helping (Tag Jasper) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 7:08 pm

Arianne giggled at his sleepy voice and smirked. "Food, Jasper," she smiled and kissed his pout before sitting back and getting a piece of pizza. She eat a few bites before smirking. She set the piece down and wiped her hands before jumping on Jasper and tickling his sides. Olive perked up and began licking his face playfully as well.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: Helping (Tag Jasper)   Helping (Tag Jasper) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 8:25 pm

"Nu..." Jasper pouted, reaching for her as she left him before grabbing the pillow nearby and hiding underneath it. He gasped when she jumped on top of him and started tickling his sides, squirming underneath her. "Ariiiii!" He whined before laughing as Olive began to lick his face. "Ok, ok! I'm getting up!"
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Helping (Tag Jasper)   Helping (Tag Jasper) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 8:32 pm

Arianne grinned and kissed his nose before sitting up and picking Olive up. "I see you're on my team, Olive," she giggled. Olive tipped and jumped onto Jasper's chest again. "C'mon, Jazzy. Eat. You need some meat on you," she said.gently. Then again, she was the one who didn't eat much in order to stay thin.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: Helping (Tag Jasper)   Helping (Tag Jasper) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 8:39 pm

Jasper pouted once more at her before making a small 'oof' sound as Olive jumped on his chest again. "Fine, fine..." He said, sitting up and placing Olive down on the couch. He kissed Arianne on the lips before sliding off the couch and standing up, grabbing her hand and tugging her up as well. "You're eating more too you know..." He said as he walked over to the table.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Helping (Tag Jasper)   Helping (Tag Jasper) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 9:05 pm

Ari whined as she was told to eat more. "But, then ill get chubby and won't fit into my bridesmaid dress for Rose," she mumbled. "Or Helena. Or Elena," she mumbled, ducking her head. She sat at the table and bit her lip as she rested her feet on his lap. "Jasper... Why haven't you proposed yet?" He questioned, looking at him with a curious gaze.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: Helping (Tag Jasper)   Helping (Tag Jasper) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 10:42 pm

Jasper took the piece that she already bit and gave it to her. "Eat Ari. You're not going to get chubby anytime soon, I promise you that... And since when did you want Helena's bridesmaid?" Jasper said before scoffing slightly and biting into his piece. He didn't choke when she asked about the proposal, he knew it had been on her mind for quite sometime now, even more so since everyone else around them decided to propose now then later. "Because... everyone else may be ready to... But I don't think... we should. Not yet that is.... Especially now..." Jasper explained to her, looking into her eyes, briefly falling to his wrist and her ankles.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Helping (Tag Jasper)   Helping (Tag Jasper) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 10:57 pm

Arianne pursed her lips and followed his gaze to her ankle and his wrist. She nodded and hooked her hair back behind her ears. "I... Guess I understand," she mumbled and took another bite of the pizza to make him happy. She didn't understand, sure. She wanted to be married to him, as they were already living together, and she knew she didn't want to be with anyone but him. And, honestly, a wedding would take her mind off things. But, she'd waited eighteen years for him. She could wait longer. She was still young. "I want to be Liam's bridesmaid, actually," She clarified. "If he wants that," She mumbled, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: Helping (Tag Jasper)   Helping (Tag Jasper) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 11:23 pm

Jasper sighed a bit, knowing she wouldn't understand his logic. He raised a brow as she stated she wanted to be Li's bridesmaid. "Ari... you wouldn't be a bridesmaid, you'd be the best man. Which will result in you wearing a tuxedo. And I already called best man." He said the final one with a pout before grinning. "If you asked, they'll probably make you the flower girl. You were an adorable one at my Mom's wedding."
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Helping (Tag Jasper)   Helping (Tag Jasper) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 11:34 pm

Arianne giggled a bit and flexed her toes against his leg absently. "Elena is getting maid of honor, I guess... That means you get to walk her down the isle," she mumbled, pouting. "Flower girl? I'm eighteen, Jasper," she laughed. "Lizzy can do it," she smirked.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: Helping (Tag Jasper)   Helping (Tag Jasper) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 11:54 pm

"Well... Someone has to give company to Elena while Chris is gone." Jasper pointed out, his clean hand gently massaging her foot. "Liz is also a Bridesmaid. Helena picked Elena, Liz, and Vera to be her bridesmaids. You'd be the prettiest little flower girl ever~." Jasper said with a small chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Helping (Tag Jasper)   Helping (Tag Jasper) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 12:09 am

Arianne smiled slightly and chewed her bottom lip as she watched his hands work on her foot absently. "I'm not arguing that I'd be adorable... I guess I could walk down the isle on my knees," She sighed over dramatically. "I'll just sit in the pews and stare at your pretty face," she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: Helping (Tag Jasper)   Helping (Tag Jasper) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 12:16 am

Jasper chuckled and shook his head softly. "Don't worry Ari. They'll be plenty of weddings when you're the bridesmaid... You have Rosie's, which you already know that you'll be helping with everything, and I'm sure Elena will pick you." Jasper said, a smile upon his lips. He grabbed the box of Pizza and placed it in the fridge, seeing that both of them weren't eating it anymore, before washing his hands. "Now... Let's continue watching that movie so I can fall asleep... I mean delightfully watch it with you."
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Helping (Tag Jasper)   Helping (Tag Jasper) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 12:36 am

Arianne smiled a bit and shook her head. "Pft. Don't get my hopes up," She teased and leaned over, kissing his cheek. She watched him get up before giggling a bit. "Why don't we just go to bed, Jasper?" She said softly. She looked down to her feet as Olive came over and smiled. "C'mon, baby girl," She said softly, like she was talking to a child. She picked up the puppy and happily took her to the bedroom. She got the kennel and set her into the little bed within it. "Comfy?" she questioned, petting the dog's head. She then closed the kennel and stretched before sitting on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: Helping (Tag Jasper)   Helping (Tag Jasper) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 1:10 am

Jasper chuckled a bit before nodding. "Sounds like a even better idea." He agreed before walking over to the living room and cutting off the T.V and the D.V.D. He turned off all the lights in the house as he walked into the bedroom. Jasper casually walked over to Arianne, lifting her up into his arms as he tried to get on the bed despite the swinging. He laid both of them down on the bed and wrapped his arms around her middle, cuddling his face close to his chest.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Helping (Tag Jasper)   Helping (Tag Jasper) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 1:18 am

Arianne squealed softly as Jasper picked her up, a smile bright on her lips. She curled close to him and wrapped her arms around him, kissing the top of his head. "You sure do like my boobs, huh?" she teased as she stroked his hair affectionately, enjoying the way the bed swayed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helping (Tag Jasper)   Helping (Tag Jasper) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Helping (Tag Jasper)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next