Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Unpacking (Tag Jasper + Helena)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

Unpacking (Tag Jasper + Helena) Empty
PostSubject: Unpacking (Tag Jasper + Helena)   Unpacking (Tag Jasper + Helena) EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 3:27 am

Arianne smiled to herself as she pulled her hair up into a small ponytail. She had her suitcase on the bed and was practically bouncing to change clothes and go swimming already. They'd had to go through the security procedures all day and were finally allowed to roam the ship as they wanted. But, everyone wanted to get unpacked first. She looked over at Helena and poked out her bottom lip. "C'mon. Don't you want to go get a head start on tanning?" she asked.

--

Next door, Liam practically fell over the coffee table in the small cabin. Each cabin was narrow, had a tv, coffee table, pull out couch and a bed, along with a closet and bathroom. The girls rooms were connected to theirs by a small door in the wall splitting them. Liam of course didn't mind sharing his cabin with his brother. He was honestly glad he hadn't been forced to bunk with anyone else. Though, with the girls right there, he wasn't sure they would really be sharing a room as it was. He collapsed face-first onto the bed and sprawled out. "Have I ever mentioned I hate planes?" He grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Unpacking (Tag Jasper + Helena)   Unpacking (Tag Jasper + Helena) EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 4:12 am

Helena barely managed to unpack all of her stuff right before Ari looked at her. Helena raised an eyebrow at the girl before shaking her head. "For one, that's so stereotypical of you. I'm not some valley girl. For two, have you seen overly tan girls? They look like hot dogs. No. Thank you. I like my rather pale skin, Thank you very much. And finally, if you go knock knock, I'm sure Jasper wouldn't dare to oblige seeing you in a bikini." Helena said, plopping on the bed and crossing her legs.

---

Jasper casually dodged from being collapsed on by Liam, having 17 years of experience around him. He shook his head at his brother as he walked over to the couch and sat down, both of their suitcases shoved inside of the closet. "Really? I couldn't tell since you hanged on to Helena the whole time." Jasper said, a sarcastic, mocking tone in it
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Unpacking (Tag Jasper + Helena)   Unpacking (Tag Jasper + Helena) EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 4:20 am

Arianne sighed and bit her lip. "Sorry," She mumbled the apology quietly. "I just haven't been around you in so long... You used to like being tan," She pointed out. She grabbed her bathing suit and went to the small bathroom to change.

--

Liam smirked at his brother before chuckling and stretching out on the bed. "So. Are we actually staying in these rooms? Or are you going next door tonight?" He murmured, arching a playful brow.

--

Arianne came out of the small bathroom in her string black bikini and let her hair down, smiling as it brushed her shoulders. "So... You and Liam are going to stay here, then?" She questioned before nodding. She knocked on the door that separated their cabins and waited until she heard the lock open. Liam opened it up and smiled at the short girl. "Hey, Pip Squeak," He beamed. Arianne giggle and rolled her eyes. Liam ducked around her and went over to Helena, practically tackling her back on the bed and holding her closer to him. "Hey beautiful," He grinned, like he hadn't just seen her five minutes ago.

Arianne wandered into the other cabin and walked over to the couch, sitting down beside Jasper and draping her legs over his lap. "So. Are you willing to go with me, or shall I face the other teenage boys by the pool alone?" She asked, smiling a bit.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Unpacking (Tag Jasper + Helena)   Unpacking (Tag Jasper + Helena) EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 4:44 am

Helena shrugged before laying back on the bed. "Back when I cared..." She murmured, letting out a sigh as she felt the comfortable bed against the stiff plane seats.

---

Jasper merely shook his head. "I have a feeling that we won't be having a slumber party anytime in this room." He comments with a smirk before looking up as the door knocked. He grinned when he saw Ari and scooted over on the couch when she came over. As she asked her question, he raised a playful brow at her before he softly kissed her lips. "Letting my amazingly sexy girlfriend... go out.... in this... with other guys looking at her... without me there? What kind of boyfriend do you take me for Ari? Of course I will go with you."

Helena looked over at Ari, winking at her about her bikini before nodding softly with a smile. As she knocked on the door, Helena sat up, smiling instantly when she heard Liam. She went to stand but soon giggled as Liam tackled her back on bed. "Hello there, Handsome." Helena responded back with the same grin as she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed his lips passionately.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Unpacking (Tag Jasper + Helena)   Unpacking (Tag Jasper + Helena) EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 4:57 am

Arianne smirked and crawled onto his lap, gently placing her arms around his neck. "Alright... But, you should keep your shirt on. I don't want all the girls staring," she pouted cutely before giggling and running one hand lightly through his hair. "I love you," She whispered and kissed his lips once more before standing up and stretching a bit. She had to adjust her bikini top to cover her chest correctly after.

--

Liam grinned and slid his hands to her waist, tugging her close to him and returning the kiss with a deep passion. "You're a good kisser," He mumbled playfully against her lips and sent a wink in her direction before grinning and laughing softly. "Are we staying in here or...?" He questioned, not sure if she wanted to go explore or relax first.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Unpacking (Tag Jasper + Helena)   Unpacking (Tag Jasper + Helena) EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 5:22 am

Jasper chuckled and rolled his eyes at her playfully. "And I love you." Jasper whispered back to her, his hands resting on her smooth legs. As she moved away, he scoffed when she adjusted her small bikini top and stood up. "I don't get to take my shirt off but you get to run around in such a tiny bikini? How is that far?" He pouted, wrapping his arms around her exposed stomach.

---

"You're not so bad yourself..." She mumbled back with a small smirk before giggling at his wink. She raised an eyebrow at him when he asked his question. "Liam Rider... You have me all to yourself for seven days on a cruise ship that is only 18 decks long. I think we can manage just to relax...." Helena said, pouting at the last part and her finger moving along his chest, tugging at the collar of his shirt teasingly. "Buutt, if you want to explore the ship we can." She sighed over dramatically before threatening to tug out from his embrace.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Unpacking (Tag Jasper + Helena)   Unpacking (Tag Jasper + Helena) EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 5:30 am

"Well... Because," Arianne scoffed, lacing her arms around his neck. "You're attractive as hell... Shy, sweet, innocent... Easy eye candy," She pointed out. "I'm... well, not quite as desirable. Then again... I guess only some of the residents on this boat think of me as a whore still," She sighed, shrugging her shoulders. "I don't really mind, though... Take your shirt off. I can control my temper," She mumbled, though she sounded a bit unsure of herself.

--

Liam's golden hues stayed on her as she spoke, a playful grin on his lips. The second she started to tug on his shirt, he was quick to sit up and have his shirt off without a second thought. He tugged her back down on the bed and grinned as he hovered over her. "Nah... I think it's pretty comfortable here."
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Unpacking (Tag Jasper + Helena)   Unpacking (Tag Jasper + Helena) EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 5:57 am

As Arianne talked, Jasper shook his head gently. He placed his forehead against hers, his blue eyes looking into hers. "Arianne, you are absolutely stunning, desirable, and definitely not a whore..." He whispered to her before chuckling a bit, shaking his head once more. "You don't have to worry about me... I'm sure there's other guys they'd rather be looking at than me."

---

Helena giggled as he took off his shirt and arched a brow at him. "Oh, is it now?" She teased him, leaning up to kiss his lips softly, her hands traveling to his bare chest. Her hands move down his chest, his lower stomach, and to his waist, looping her fingers around the belt loops to his pants and pulling him closer by that.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Unpacking (Tag Jasper + Helena)   Unpacking (Tag Jasper + Helena) EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 6:02 am

Arianne looked at him and bit her bottom lip, sighing gently. "Thank you," She mumbled, nuzzling her nose against his affectionately. "Well... I'll be looking at you," She smiled playfully, her hands sliding under his shirt and caressing his abdomen.

--

Liam bobbed his head agreement and leaned down to meet her kiss, humming a sound of content as her hands trailed his skin. He smirked at the feeling of her hands at his pants, pulling him closer. He gladly laid closer to her, his hands moving down to her thighs to allow himself to move her legs apart and lay in between her legs.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Unpacking (Tag Jasper + Helena)   Unpacking (Tag Jasper + Helena) EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 6:25 am

Jasper nodded softly, kissing her nose softly. "I would hope so..." Jasper teased her softly, wrapping his arms around her tiny frame. He kissed her lips softly, his hands softly caressing her beautiful curves. "Are you positive you don't want me taking off my shirt?" He questioned, raising a playful brow at Ari.

---

Helena hooked her legs around his waist when he laid in between them. Her arms move back to his neck, one of her hands moving to the back of his neck, her fingers entangling with the strands of his brown hair, and the other moving to caress the muscles of his arms. Helena trailed kisses from his lips, his cheeks, and to his neck, gently nipping the skin there.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Unpacking (Tag Jasper + Helena)   Unpacking (Tag Jasper + Helena) EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 1:51 pm

Arianne bit her bottom lip and smiled to herself, giggling a bit as she felt his hands on her. She returned his kiss and sighed over dramatically at his question. "You can take it off if you want... "

--

Liam groaned a bit as she kissed his skin so skillfully. He rolled his hips against hers and kissed her throat. "The doors... still open... "He whispered, panting a bit already.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Unpacking (Tag Jasper + Helena)   Unpacking (Tag Jasper + Helena) EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 5:56 pm

Helena hummed in content as he rolled his hips, letting her eyes closed as he kissed her throat. "Is it...?" She asked him before opening her eyes and looking over at the door. She giggled a bit, briefly wiggling out from under him to reach over for the door. Luckily, the cabin was small enough for her to tap the door close. Helena moved back towards Liam, flipping them over so now that she hovered over him. She slides off her black tank top and throws it off somewhere, bending down and kissing his lips. "Hi..." She mumbled against the kiss.

---

Jasper chucked at her response before slowly sliding off his shirt, showing off his rather slim body. He gave her a cheeky grin before bending down and kissing her lips once more. However, as he heard the door to the other cabin shut, he chuckled. "We should get going before I start hearing noises from my brother that I should never hear in my life..." Jasper said, with a small smile and shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Unpacking (Tag Jasper + Helena)   Unpacking (Tag Jasper + Helena) EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 6:18 pm

Liam watched as she went and shut the door. He grinned and laid under her compliantly. He watched as her tank top came off and grinned, leaning up to meet her lips. "Hai," He whispered childishly against her lips before grinning and sliding his hands up her sides to her chest, gripping the cups of her bra.

--

Arianne's eyes roamed his chest as she bit her bottom lip, her fingertips gently trailing up along his abdomen. His grin made her grin, too. She returned the kiss before looking at the now shut door. "Ew... I'm staying with you tonight," she laughed gently and then tugged his hand with her to go outside of the room. She shut the door and looked around. "Alright. Pool. Sixteenth floor. C'mon!" She grinned.

(ill go post at the pool.)
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Unpacking (Tag Jasper + Helena)   Unpacking (Tag Jasper + Helena) EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 6:48 pm

Helena giggled softly at his grin before letting out a soft moan when he cupped her bra. She swept her blonde hair over to one shoulder, slipped out of the straps of her bra, and used one hand to reach back and casually unclasped her bra. She slipped out the bra from under his hands, tossing it somewhere, and moaned softly, feeling his hands on her sensitive breast.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Unpacking (Tag Jasper + Helena)   Unpacking (Tag Jasper + Helena) EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 7:22 pm

Liam watched again as she moved to take off the bra in his way. He grinned as he heard her moaning under his touch. He played with her nipples and leaned up, kissing her deeply again before he rolled them over and delved down to take one of her breasts in his mouth, sucking and flicking his tongue against her nipple.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Unpacking (Tag Jasper + Helena)   Unpacking (Tag Jasper + Helena) EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 9:14 pm

Helena let out a soft hum in content when he played with her nipple and gladly took in his kiss, rolling over with him. Helena gasped at she felt his mouth on her breast, arching her back more for him. She combed her fingers through his hair as her other hand lavished his soft but lean muscles on his back and arms.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Unpacking (Tag Jasper + Helena)   Unpacking (Tag Jasper + Helena) EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 11:38 pm

Liam looked up at her from under his lashes, his bright golden hues lit up as he watched the way he reacted to her. Sure, before he was with her, he had trained himself to not think of her sexually. To be able to do that now -- so much more than just thinking about, too -- he was beside himself. He kissed along her abdomen until he reached her jeans. He kissed along the hem as he unbottoned and unzipped them. He slid his hands down as he tugged the fabric off of her, along with her panties. He kissed her inner thigh, but did not hesitate to begin ravishing her with his tongue and mouth. His hands kept her legs spread as he hooked her legs to rest on his shoulders, allowing him better leverage.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Unpacking (Tag Jasper + Helena)   Unpacking (Tag Jasper + Helena) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 12:20 am

Helena gazed down as he kissed her abdomen, biting her bottom lip softly. She rolled her hips up to help him take off her jeans and panties before letting out a soft moan. She softly whimpered his name in pleasure, her violet eyes closing.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Unpacking (Tag Jasper + Helena)   Unpacking (Tag Jasper + Helena) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 12:27 am

Liam smiled as he heard her moaning. He knew the other rooms were closer than at home. So, they would have to be quiet. But, for now, he didn't care. He was alone with her after two days of both packing and being around hundreds of other people constantly. He worked his tongue the way she liked best before sliding two fingers into her and arching them to find the spot she liked so much.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Unpacking (Tag Jasper + Helena)   Unpacking (Tag Jasper + Helena) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 1:12 am

Helena chewed on her bottom lip as he moved his tongue, knowing how she would enjoy it. She couldn't hold in the moan as he slide his fingers into her, her fingers gripping the sheets of the bed. She squirmed under his movements and panted softly.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Unpacking (Tag Jasper + Helena)   Unpacking (Tag Jasper + Helena) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 1:15 am

Liam listened to her moaning to fuel him to continue. He liked the feeling of her walls clenching around him whenever he hit something pleasurable inside of her. It was all part of the experience for him. He looked up at her to watch how she clenched the sheets. He smirked a bit and kissed up her body to her lips, kissing her gently. He rubbed his hips against her leg lightly, pulling attention to the bulge in his jeans.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Unpacking (Tag Jasper + Helena)   Unpacking (Tag Jasper + Helena) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:12 am

Helena gladly took the kiss, wrapping her arms around his neck. Once she felt his bulge against her leg, a smirk tugged the corner of her lip, before she lightly pushed him to lay down once more. She kissed his lips passionately before moving her lips down to his throat, his chest, and to his waist. She didn't stumble on undoing his jeans and briefly sliding off both his jeans and boxers. Helena's violet hues look at Liam as she started kissing his harden shaft and tip as her fingers wrap around his cock.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Unpacking (Tag Jasper + Helena)   Unpacking (Tag Jasper + Helena) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 3:26 pm

Liam laid down at her push and arched a curious brow up at her. He closed his eyes once their kiss started and kept them closed as he felt her heated lips trailing his skin so expertly. His teeth claimed his bottom lip a bit as he raised his hips to help her take off his jeans and boxers. When she had her lips on his shaft then, he looked at her, leaning up on his elbows and letting his jaw fall slack to the way she looked at him from that position. He reached down and brushed her blond hair over one shoulder lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Unpacking (Tag Jasper + Helena)   Unpacking (Tag Jasper + Helena) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 5:30 pm

Softly stroking his member, Helena smiled a bit when he brushed her hair as she starting licking his sensitive tip. Helena watched his golden hues as she took his cock in her mouth, going as deep as she could. She bobbed her head back up, dragging her teeth gently against his sensitive skin. Licking his tip as she took in a breath, Helena started bobbing her head, stroking the rest of what her mouth didn't cover.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Unpacking (Tag Jasper + Helena)   Unpacking (Tag Jasper + Helena) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:34 pm

Liam groaned when she took him so deeply into her throat. He laid back flat and ran one hand through his own hair and closed his eyes. He licked his lips and then drew in a sharp breath when he felt her teeth on his sensitive skin. "Helena..." He whispered in pleasure, his hips moving towards her as she began to bob her head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unpacking (Tag Jasper + Helena)   Unpacking (Tag Jasper + Helena) Empty

Back to top Go down

Unpacking (Tag Jasper + Helena)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next