Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why don't we go somewhere only we know? (Jasper/Ari)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

Why don't we go somewhere only we know? (Jasper/Ari) Empty
PostSubject: Why don't we go somewhere only we know? (Jasper/Ari)   Why don't we go somewhere only we know? (Jasper/Ari) EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 2:56 am

AGE DURING THIS:
Jasper & Ari - 15; Freshmen

Quote :
Jasper makes a slight noise as she gets off before shaking his head. "No... it's alright..." He murmurs, looking over at Ari. e only found that her eyes didn't look into his, but rather than the unpleasantly pleasant bulge in his pants. It wasn't the fact that her eyes looked there but the way she looked. It reminded him of all of those times where his parents would banter over something completely random that neither him nor Rosie knew why. His mother would have a look all across her face, while his father looked rather uncomfortable. Now it all made sense. Which made the situation a bit more nerve racking than it had been before. "Ari...?"

Ari blinked a few times, looking back to Jasper with slight widened eyes. "Huh?" She hummed, not sure as to why he had called her out. But, she knew very well why he had said her name. She bit her lip and looked down, pulling her hair over one shoulder. "I just... really don't feel right... being the cause... and not... helping," she said slowly, blushing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: Why don't we go somewhere only we know? (Jasper/Ari)   Why don't we go somewhere only we know? (Jasper/Ari) EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 3:24 am

"Helping...?.... Oh..." Jasper murmurs, looking away. He looks back at her before turning on his side, placing his hand on her cheek lightly. "Is it alright... if we just... sleep? I don't want to do anything like... 'that' with you yet, Ari..."
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Why don't we go somewhere only we know? (Jasper/Ari)   Why don't we go somewhere only we know? (Jasper/Ari) EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 3:40 am

Ari chewed her bottom lip, but leaned into his touch a bit. "Sleep? Here?" She asked, skeptical. "If your dad finds out I'm here, he'll personally drag my ass home..." She pointed out, rubbing her arm slightly. "Your mom was... getting my some clothes. And then we're going to the lake," she nodded.

Belle knocked on the door then, but poked her head in before anyone could answer. She smiled a bit and held up a small suitcase. "Here ya go. C'mon. I can drive you," Belle said quietly. Ari nodded and slid off the bed, looking back at Jasper. "Pack up some stuff and come get in the car, alright?" Belle instructed him, then lead Ari out.

"Nice," Belle said once out of the room. "His other girlfriends have tried getting it up, but you're the first one to succeed," She smirked. "Rose is nosy," She explained, laughing slightly. Ari blushed, but grinned and rubbed her neck as she and Belle walked out to the car.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why don't we go somewhere only we know? (Jasper/Ari)   Why don't we go somewhere only we know? (Jasper/Ari) Empty

Back to top Go down

Why don't we go somewhere only we know? (Jasper/Ari)
Page 1 of 1