Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twister (Tag Jasper + Lizzy)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

Twister (Tag Jasper + Lizzy) Empty
PostSubject: Twister (Tag Jasper + Lizzy)   Twister (Tag Jasper + Lizzy) EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 8:20 pm

"Oh, come on, Rosie. Being an aunt at eighteen wont kill you," Liam smirked and shook his head as he walked inside with her. "You don't know that... It could totally throw off everything," Rose pouted. Liam rolled his eyes and smirked to himself. "Hey... How's Stefan been?" He asked quietly. "He's... Quiet. I don't think he's there anymore, honestly. His mind is someplace else. We've been trying to get him back," Rose shrugged and sighed gently. "Ari and Helena were taking him out today while we're here... I'm hoping that will help," She said gently.

Liam nodded and then looked towards the door to the loft. He knocked on it before poking his head in. "Jasper!" Rose smiled brightly and hurried over to her twin, tackling him on the couch and hugging him. She hated not seeing him as much as they had seen each other when they lived in the same house. "You been doing okay?" She asked as she smiled and cupped his cheeks. She pursed her lips and brushed his bangs from his forehead before smirking slightly. "Ari likes your swooshy hair, huh...? You haven't cut it in a while," she mused.

Liam shook his head and smirked, then turned his eyes onto Lizzy. "Long time no see, baby girl," He teased as he walked over to her and messed up her blonde hair. "Didn't bring your hip attachment today?" He questioned, referring to Violet.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Twister (Tag Jasper + Lizzy)   Twister (Tag Jasper + Lizzy) EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 8:52 pm

Jasper and Liz both sat on the living room floor. Jasper was doing his usual sketch drawing, this time of the living room as he wanted to practice other types of drawings rather than people, or more of a person. Lizzy made interior designs of Liam and Helena's going to be new place at their uncle's new loft. Of course the original designed fit for someone like their uncle John, Sleek and Professional, but with Liam and Helena moving in with a plus one, it was too serious. Lizzy volunteered herself as their home designer, now working on their bedroom first, using pictures from the internet to combine all of her ideas.  

They both looked up when the door knocked but Jasper was the only one who put his book down to go answer the door. "Rose!" Jasper gasped as she came over and tackled him down onto the couch. He blinked as she brushed his hair out of the way and pouted cutely at her. "She won't let me cut it... But with everything between Stef and Ian, I'd figure I'd keep it for her when she comes home..." He said with a shrug before sitting both of them up. "And I've been doing fine... It almost gets a bit lonely until a certain little nymph comes and bugs me..." He said, casting a look over at Lizzy. 

Lizzy whistled innocently at Jasper before frowning at Liam when he called her Baby girl. She tried to bite his hand when he messed up her blonde hair before looking back at her work. "Violet is out on a trip right now. How's the plus one going, huh? Mr. Daddyo? Teenage Pregnancy Father? Has that show, '16 and Pregnant' called you yet? Maybe they can change it to 18 and Pregnant."
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Twister (Tag Jasper + Lizzy)   Twister (Tag Jasper + Lizzy) EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 9:05 pm

Rosie sighed when Jasper continued to be serious. She knew the events in the last few months had made him less playful, but she did miss how her twin had been before -- the part of him that was like their mother. She sighed and sat beside him. "You sure you're okay?" She asked quietly, taking his hand and kissing his knuckles. "No more nightmares or anything...?" She said softly. She didn't want to be serious, but she did want to make sure her brother was okay, considering how little she got to see him anymore.

Liam rolled his eyes and smirked. "I've missed you, too, Lizzy," He said quietly as he knelt down and hugged her. He then turned his attention onto the twins. "Hey. Whenever your twincest is over, we need to decide what we're doing tonight. We've still got that Twister game up in the closet," He pointed out, smiling goofily.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Twister (Tag Jasper + Lizzy)   Twister (Tag Jasper + Lizzy) EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 9:36 pm

Jasper looked into Rosie's eyes and saw the same expression in her eyes that everyone else seemed to give him these days. Everyone else, even including Arianne, decided to walk around that subject, not wanting to trigger anything within Jasper. He didn't mind it, not comfortable just yet talking about it. But with Rosie, he couldn't lie to her or just avoid it. He hugged his twin, keeping her close to his body. "Rosie... I won't lie to you... Some days... I wake up feeling worse off than before... But... I'm okay now... because I know I have all of you with me." He whispered in her ear, smiling a bit before kissing her cheek. 

Liz stuck a tongue out at Liam before hugging him back, knowing he was just concerned for her well being. "Leave the twinnies alone. They need to reconnect their twin powers." Lizzy said, her fingers wiggling playfully. "If we play Twister, you're spinning Mr. Clumsy. You almost broke my back last time." Jasper said towards Liam, frowning a bit at the memory.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Twister (Tag Jasper + Lizzy)   Twister (Tag Jasper + Lizzy) EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 9:49 pm

Rosie sighed and wrapped her arms around Jasper tightly, one hand holding the back of his head comfortingly while the other stroked his back gently. "I love you," She whispered into his ear and then kissed his cheek in the same manner he had kissed her own.

Liam smirked at the twins and rolled his eyes. "Oh, c'mon. It wasn't that bad," Liam pouted. Rose scoffed and shook her head. "It was, Liam. Be glad I was there to heal her," Rose pointed out. Liam made a face and sighed over dramatically. "Alright. Fine," He muttered and got up, walking to the closet in the master bedroom and grabbing the game. He walked back and set up the mat. "Rose, no spells," Liam warned. Rose smirked. "But it's fun," She whined cutely. Liam smirked and shook his head. "Jasper. You're playing. I'm sure Ari has made you more flexible," He mused.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Twister (Tag Jasper + Lizzy)   Twister (Tag Jasper + Lizzy) EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 10:54 pm

Liz patted Liam's shoulder before he went off to get the game. She helped him set up the mat and smiled up to Rosie. "I can't wait till I start learning magic. If mum ever taught me." She pouted before smirking at Liam. "Violet is definitely making me more flexible." She said casually, making Jasper roll his eyes even more. "Liz, if you keep it up, he's going to lock you in a tower."
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Twister (Tag Jasper + Lizzy)   Twister (Tag Jasper + Lizzy) EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 11:07 pm

Rosie scoffed a bit and shook her head. "Trust me, Lizzy. If you want to learn magic, go to the twins or to Kida. Mom's a great witch, but honestly, she'll have you learning how to get yourself put in jail before healing or anything useful," Rose mumbled, then smiled sheepishly. "I love mom. But, if you want your magic to mean something other than pranks and little things..." she shrugged. Liam stared at Elizabeth for a long moment, his lips in a hard line. He shook his head slowly and gave her a small smile, though it was obviously forced. "I'm... Glad you're having fun and you're happy, Lizzy," He said carefully, then eyed Jasper, as if asking permission to lock her in a closet forever.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Twister (Tag Jasper + Lizzy)   Twister (Tag Jasper + Lizzy) EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 12:20 am

Lizzy pouted at Rosie as she said not to learn from their mother. "Just because you like to be serious with magic, doesn't mean I want to. I like the pranks Mom pulls, especially on Dad." Lizzy said, sticking her tongue out at Rosie. She looked at Liam and smirked victorious at him as he tried to keep his thoughts down about her and Violet. Jasper put a simple finger up for Liam to wait a moment as he stood up a stretch. "So Li... I heard you're trying to get into the medical field? Hmm... And I know Helena will fall into some type of Model job just like her parents... You would need a baby sitter on more than just one occasion... Oh! I would suggest Elizabeth as a babysitter!" Jasper said excitedly, grinning at Lizzy. Her mouth was open before she pouted. "Wait! How did I get suggested? What about you? Or Rosie?" She whined.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Twister (Tag Jasper + Lizzy)   Twister (Tag Jasper + Lizzy) EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 12:49 am

Rose rolled her eyes and shook her head, though she did smirk. She was good at hiding her mother's personality from herself. She knew she was more like her father, but it was obvious her mother snuck in there somewhere. However, as Jasper brought up the babysitting, Rose couldn't help but snicker and giggle to herself. "Oh... You're right! We'll all be so busy with getting ready for college.... We'll need someone capable to look after our baby.. Liz is the perfect babysitter!" Liam chimed.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Twister (Tag Jasper + Lizzy)   Twister (Tag Jasper + Lizzy) EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 1:03 am

"Wait, wait! I didn't sign up for this! What about Mom or Dad?! Or even Hercules and Aurora!" Liz quickly exclaimed, her face in an infinite pout. "Dad is always working and do we really want Mom babysitting their baby? Hercules and Aurora have Titus to take care of Lizzy. You're the only applicant. And, remember all those years Li took care of you?" Jasper inquired with a smirk on his face. "That's not fair!" Lizzy whined, pouting and crossing her arms.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Twister (Tag Jasper + Lizzy)   Twister (Tag Jasper + Lizzy) EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 1:30 am

"Life's not fair, Lizzy," Liam pointed out and shrugged his shoulders. "Maybe Violet could help you. If she's still around in 9 months," he said quietly, then took out the spinning board. He picked up the remote to the radio and turned it on, smiling a bit at the music Jasper and Ari had it already tuned to. "Alright. C'mon. Rose, you first," Liam hummed, then spun the board. "Hmm... Left foot red," He mused. Rose nodded and slid her foot across the mat easily, staying on the opposite side and smirking as she reminded everyone that she'd trained with Kida in yoga for years.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Twister (Tag Jasper + Lizzy)   Twister (Tag Jasper + Lizzy) EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 5:46 pm

Liz stuck out a tongue at Liam before rolling her eyes. "Right. Like you would let Violet watch over your child." She mumbled back towards him before watching as Rosie placed her foot on the board. She stuck her tongue out again at Rosie's cockiness in her experience. Jasper chuckled at all three before hearing his cell back on the couch. He reached over and grabbed it, looking at the recent text. He kept himself from laughing at Arianne before texting back. Long enough. Are you trying to kill Helena again?
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Twister (Tag Jasper + Lizzy)   Twister (Tag Jasper + Lizzy) EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 6:14 pm

Liam smirked and shrugged. "I might. If she's a bit more mature in nine months," he clarified before chuckling and shaking his head. "Alright. Your turn, Liz," He mused and spun the board. "Right foot in the air," He declared and smirked slightly.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Twister (Tag Jasper + Lizzy)   Twister (Tag Jasper + Lizzy) EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 2:02 am

Liz rolled her eyes at him once more before watching as he spun the needle. She raised a brow at where it landed before looking at him as she swung her right leg to kick him, but didn't and kept her foot raised with ease. Jasper chuckled at the two before looking back at his cell. He pursed his lips slightly at Arianne's respond. It may seem funny, but Helena is probably trying to help the way she knows best. Just keep an eye out for both of them... or we're about to add two more to the depressed list. 
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Twister (Tag Jasper + Lizzy)   Twister (Tag Jasper + Lizzy) EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 2:07 am

Liam smirked at his little sister and shook his head. "I will blow you over, scrawny," He teased her before looking towards Jasper. "Hey! No texting. Family time," He pouted cutely. "C'mon, Jazzy Pants. Right foot green," He declared.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Twister (Tag Jasper + Lizzy)   Twister (Tag Jasper + Lizzy) EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 6:22 pm

"Coming from Mr. Scrawny himself. Oh, I'm so scared." Liz responded back to him, sticking out a tongue, before hopping to look at Jasper. "Oh. Now you text Arianne when we're having family time? You don't care about us?!" Liz pouted as well, her lip quivering over-dramatically. Jasper shook his head at his younger siblings before raising his hands. "Okay, Okay, I'm coming..." He said before quickly texting Arianne as he got up. I miss you and love you too Ari. I can't wait till you come back home. I have to go before the LiLi twins try to attack me. Have fun. He slipped his phone back in his pocket before placing his right foot on the green circle. "Happy?" Jasper asked at Lizzy's grin. "Ecstatic."
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Twister (Tag Jasper + Lizzy)   Twister (Tag Jasper + Lizzy) EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 11:58 pm

Liam smirked and eyed Jasper until he moved as he was supposed to. "Good boy," He beamed. "Rosie... Right hand green," He mused. Rosie leaned across the board and put her hand down on the spot beside Jasper's, then smirked up at him. "Lizzy... Left hand blue -- keep your foot in the air, too!" He reminded her. "Jasper... Left hand red!"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Twister (Tag Jasper + Lizzy)   Twister (Tag Jasper + Lizzy) EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 2:25 am

"Whee!" Lizzy exclaimed as she bent over to place her hand down on the mat. She streched out her lifted leg before grinning at her sibilings. Jasper raised his brow at Rosie before reaching around her to place his hand on red.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Twister (Tag Jasper + Lizzy)   Twister (Tag Jasper + Lizzy) EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 3:29 am

Liam laughed quietly as he eyed his little sister. He shook his head and bat at her foot playfully before watching the twins. "Please, just don't have sex on the mat, would you?" He teased, seeing the way they were already trying to tangle each other up. "Alright, Liz. Left foot yellow," He mused. "Rosie, right hand in the air," He chuckled. Rose smirked and reached over, resting her hand on Jasper's butt, as it was the closest thing. "Arianne's had your working out a bit, huh? Shows," She mused playfully. Liam laughed quietly and shook his head. "Jasper... Hmph. Left hand in the air," He murmured.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Twister (Tag Jasper + Lizzy)   Twister (Tag Jasper + Lizzy) EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 3:50 am

"It's called Twin Love, Li." Jasper teased him as Lizzy bounced to her spot, her butt now pushing against the twins. Jaspee chuckled out loud before shaking his butt a bit for Rosie. "Well, there are certain times I can't deny Ari's...'workout'. I'm sure Liam knows what I'm talking about." Jasper joked, smirking a bit. As his phone buzzed, it slipped out from his pocket. "Li, can youget that? My hands are a bit busy." He said as he lifted his hand, tickling both of his sisters. Liz squealed as she wiggled from the tickle. "Jazzzppuuurrrr!"
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Twister (Tag Jasper + Lizzy)   Twister (Tag Jasper + Lizzy) EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 3:54 am

Liam watched them all and grinned. He laughed softly to and shook his head, trying to get the image of Arianne and Jasper out of his mind. "Good mental image there, bro," He mused. He nodded and got up, getting the phone. Rose giggled and squealed softly when Jasper tickled her. She pinched his butt in return. Liam looked at the phone's lock screen, seeing the message there. "Arianne wants to know if Kida is working today...?" He questioned, a bit curiously. "What's up there?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Twister (Tag Jasper + Lizzy)   Twister (Tag Jasper + Lizzy) EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 4:18 am

Jasper grinned at Liam, batting his eyesinnocently at him. "Rosie-Anne Rider!" He gasped as she pinched his butt before chuckling. He looked over at Liam with a furrowed brow before wiggling out from his position to Liam. In the process, he knocked down Lizzy. "Owww, Jazzy cheated!" Liz pouted after she tumbled over. Jasper took his cellphone and furrowed his brows even more at Ari's new text before dialling her number to call.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Twister (Tag Jasper + Lizzy)   Twister (Tag Jasper + Lizzy) EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 4:37 am

Rose smiled innocently as Jasper addressed her by her full name. Liam furrowed his brows, seeing how worried Jasper seemed to get. "Jazz? What's going on?" He asked nervously, knowing that Arianne was with Helena and Stefan. Rosie bit her lip and put her hand on Lizzy's shoulder, silently telling her to pay attention to what was going on instead of acting as a child.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: Twister (Tag Jasper + Lizzy)   Twister (Tag Jasper + Lizzy) EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 4:55 am

Jasper went to answer Liam until Ari answered the phone. "Ari! You need to calm him- Ari?!" He quickly said into the phone until it went dead. "Fuck." He quietly cursed before getting up. "Li. Did Helena tell you where she was taking Stefan?"
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Twister (Tag Jasper + Lizzy)   Twister (Tag Jasper + Lizzy) EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 4:59 am

Liam's eyes got more worried as Jasper's tone turned panicked towards Stefan. "Jasper, what--?!" He tried to ask before he was asked the question. "I... Yeah, sort of. She said she was going to try and take him shopping... We always go to the mall," He said quickly "What happened?!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twister (Tag Jasper + Lizzy)   Twister (Tag Jasper + Lizzy) Empty

Back to top Go down

Twister (Tag Jasper + Lizzy)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next