Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twister (Tag Jasper + Lizzy)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

Twister (Tag Jasper + Lizzy) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twister (Tag Jasper + Lizzy)   Twister (Tag Jasper + Lizzy) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 5:08 am

Jasper nodded before heading over ro his keys. "We need to leave. Now." Jasper said firmly before looking back at them. "... Stefan snapped, again. And I have a really bad feeling that he took it out on Ari and Helena." Jasper explained, his lips in a firm line before he opened the door. "Liz, I need you to stay here and call Mom and Auntie Kida." Liz nodded and headed straight for her cellphone.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

Twister (Tag Jasper + Lizzy) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twister (Tag Jasper + Lizzy)   Twister (Tag Jasper + Lizzy) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 5:12 am

Liam's jaw went rigid as he heard what happened. He had his jacket and wallet in his pocket quickly. "I'll go with you. I can calm Stefan down and help Helena far before we can get her anywhere, especially if the baby is hurt. Lizzy, Call Violet if you need someone to stay here with you," She instructed before going out with the others.
Back to top Go down

Twister (Tag Jasper + Lizzy)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2