Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) Empty
PostSubject: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 8:41 pm

Liam smiled to himself as he helped Helena out of the car. He gently poked at her stomach now that her bump was showing. "I hope theyre big and strong," he mused. "Like your dad," he clarified. "Oh. We need to get your medication for your hormones after this, dont we?" He mused.

Arianne sat inside at the table with Jasper. She leaned over and sucked a bit of his milkshake into her mouth before smirking at him. "I didnt know you liked milkshakes so much. Ill start making you some at home," she mused.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 9:24 pm

Helena went to get out of the car before pouting when she already saw Liam helping her out. "Li... I'm 3 months and you're making me feel like 6 months." She whined towards him, though she didn't mind his extra attention and care to her, as if he had more to give. She giggled softly as he poked her small bump before biting her lip softly, nodding softly at the suggestion of them turning like her father. "Tomorrow." She corrected him before grabbing both of his hands and tugging him, wrapping her arms around his neck softly. "Li. Don't worry about me and have fun tonight, okay?" She hummed, kissing his lips softly before interlacing her fingers with his and tugging him into the cafe, 

Jasper quickly pouted playfully at Ari like a small child when she leaned over and sipped part of his milkshake. He playfully hide it away from her before breaking into a small smirk and placing it back to it's original place. "When we made my mother first tried the milkshakes here, she fell instantly in love and we nearly ate here every week. Liz and Li used to have a competition between them to see who can drink their's the fastest. I'm surprise neither of them received permanent brain damage." Jasper joked softly before looking over as he saw the pair. "Speaking of which." He hummed, before waving to catch their attention over at the table.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 9:32 pm

Arianne arched a brow at him. "You mean they aren't brain damaged?" she teased before giggling softly and kissing his cheek. She looked over when Jasper started to wave and smiled as she saw his brother there. 

Liam smirked and followed Helena inside. When he spotted Jasper, he grinned and walked over to them. "Hi there," He beamed. He sat down with Helena and smiled over to Arianne. "Oh, you got a milkshake? I love those things!" He smiled brightly. "I heard," Arianne giggled softly and leaned on Jasper's side. "How are you feeling, Helena?" Arianne questioned.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 1:09 am

"I said permanent." Jasper teased back, smirking a bit before watching as Helena and Liam sat down. Jasper gave a soft smile towards Helena before eyeing his brother when he commented about the milkshake, moving it far away from him playfully. "Hello." Helena chimed and waved, sitting down and giggling at Li. "Why don't you order one for both of us?" Helena offered gently before looking at Ari. "I feel great, actually. The morning sickness stopped, the boys finally agreeing with what I eat... I haven't gone completely crazy yet or having any weird cravings as well... So Li is lucking out right now." Helena explained softly, giving Li a bit of a playful smile. 

"Aside from babies..." Helena mused before reaching over and gently taking Ari's brilliantly shined hand and grinning at Jasper. "So, you finally proposed, hm? Took you long enough." Jasper pouted and rolled his eyes a bit. "Why is that the first thing that everyone says?"
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 6:51 pm

Arianne smiled fondly and giggled a bit. She looked towards the ring and grinned like a small, excited child. "Mhm!" She hummed happily, then eyed Jasper with a small smirk. "Because, everyone thought we should be married since we were two," She reminded him and laughed softly before kissing his cheek. 

Not long after, the waiter came over and smiled to the new couple. "What can I get you two to drink?" She asked politely. "Two chocolate milkshakes?" Liam requested. "Of course! Did you guys want an appetizer of any kind?" She questioned. "Ooh... Cheese fries!" Arianne bounced lightly in her seat. The girl giggled a bit and nodded, walking back to the kitchen then. Liam chuckled as he watched Arianne. "You're still so hyper... Reminds me of mom," he mumbled. "You've heard what's been going on at home, haven't you?" he questioned his brother.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 7:26 pm

Jasper pouted towards her as Helena giggled at her excitement. Jasper looked over at Liam and nodded softly, sighing a bit. "I did. Rosie told me after Liz told her. Is it bad that I saw this coming when mom kept visiting the jail?" Jasper mumbled softly, shaking his head. "This is about what happened between your mom and Eric right? I didn't know they were that close." Helena chimed in, smiling at the waiter as she brought the milkshakes and sipping her own.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 7:39 pm

"Yeah... They were together for a while in Nirethia, when Dad and Mom weren't together... From what I heard about it, I'm surprised one of us isn't from Eric," Liam muttered, shaking his head. Arianne smirked just a bit and stole another sip from Jasper's milkshake. "Don't even ask. I don't want my own," She said, shaking her head and patting her belly. She knew how fatty those things were. Especially if she was going to eat cheese fries. When the waitress brought the cheese fries, she grabbed one that didn't have any cheese on it and dipped it into his milkshake before plopping it into her mouth and humming softly. Liam shook his head and gently wrapped his arm around Helena's waist, his fingertips lightly brushing her waist as he sipped from his milkshake.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 8:07 pm

"Ah... That explains a lot more actually..." Helena mused softly, remembering all sorts of conversations between the Rider siblings about their mom and Eric. She always wondered why it was such a touchy topic. "I give up." Jasper sighed playfully at Ari before giving her a playful grin. At least she was eating a lot more often than late. He pouted again though at Ari. "You order cheese fries but you still use my milkshake with a uncheesed fry?" Helena giggled at Jasper, shaking her head softly as she leaned close to Liam. "Haven't you heard Jas? We're complicated, majestic beings." Helena said playfully, receiving a stuck out tongue from Jasper. 

"Speaking of complicated, majestic beings, Liz broke up with Violet recently and is now amazingly into Oliver. Did Rose tell you that?" Helena asked Jasper, getting her answer as his brows knitted together at the fact. "What? I don't even think Rose knows about it. When did this happen?"
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 8:14 pm

Arianne giggled and shrugged her shoulders. She didn't have to explain herself to him. She nibbled on another cheese fry, and then nearly choked on it when Helena mentioned Liz being into Oliver. "Excuse me?" She questioned. "Right?" Liam countered, nodding his head. "But... She's fourteen," Arianne said, making a face. "Mm. She doesn't believe in age gaps," Liam said, using a bratty voice to say it.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 10:36 pm

Helena rolled her eyes at his mocking voice, bumping her hip against his playfully. "The more you keep poking at that, I wouldn't be surprise if she tried to make herself older somehow..." Helena teased him, obviously joking about the mere idea. "Regardless of age, I can't blame her for liking him... Especially when he's not giving in to her." Jasper shook his head lightly, "She turns more like mom every day I swear."
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 10:46 pm

Liam smirked and rolled his eyes. "Please. Oliver won't have sex with her, so I don't mind... I mean, I do prefer Vi over him for the sake of age, but..." He shrugged it off and leaned over, stealing a cheese fry and plopping it into his mouth. Arianne pouted at him, her eyes wide like he'd stolen a doll from a little girl. "Jesus. You stayed at our house too much when you were little... You got mom's pout," He said, making a face.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 12:04 am

"You say that as if it's set and stone." Helena mumbled to Liam, sipping her milkshake. "Hey! Don't make fun of her, it's cute." Jasper complained softly, nuzzling his nose to her cheek affectionately before stealing a cheese fry as well. He moved away as he ate it in one fatal bite. He grinned at Ari innocently.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 12:09 am

"It better be, or I'll have to kick his ass," Liam said protectively. Though, the idea of him fighting Oliver was a bit amusing. Arianne gasped, eyes going wider and her lip poking out further. She whined and grabbed the plate. She then slid under the table and sat there, nibbling on her cheese fries. Liam blinked a few times before ducking his head down and eyeing her. "God you're weird," He chuckled. Arianne grinned and stuck out her tongue.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 1:34 am

Helena shook her head softly at Liam's protectiveness before watching as Ari ducked underneath the table. "You two are extra childish today, hm? What'd you do?" Helena asked Jasper as he blinked innocently at her. "Nothing." He said quickly, obviously a lie before ducking his head down and poking his fiance with his foot. "You're not allowed to be childish after you stole from me." He told her before leaning over and tickling her side.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 1:58 am

Liam smirked at Helena and shook his head. Arianne pouted at Jasper before yelping when he tickled her. "Jazzy! Imma spill my fries!" She complained before wiggling her way back up onto the seat. She settled in and munched on her fries close to her chest before huffing and setting it onto the table. She turned so that she could prop her legs onto Jasper's lap, smiling a bit. She was small, so her feet didn't pop out of the booth too much. The waitress came back with a small grin. "So. Do you all know what you want?" She questioned. "Chicken salad, hold the tomatoes and cucumber. Ranch dressing on the side," Arianne hummed. Liam chuckled and shook his head. "I just want a cold cut ham and cheddar sandwich on white with pickles and chips, please," Liam said softly.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 2:29 am

"Good." Jasper said, grinning at her yelping before watching as she wiggled her way back up. He eyed her, sipping his drink as she munched on her fries. He laid his hand on her calf, massaging it gently as he looked over at the waitress. "Just a BLT, thank you." He ordered, being a simple person, easily to please with anything honestly. "Mm... A Cesar salad with everything on it." Helena chimed, smiling as the waitress took all of the orders and went to the place them in. 

"Oh!" Helena quickly remembered before looking at Ari, a big pout on her lips. "Arianne, please tell Liam that having a small puppy is much better than a gigantic one! He wants a retriever and I told him that it's going to eat the babies!"
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 2:36 am

Arianne blinked her brown eye and then beamed. "Oh. Like Olive!" She giggled. And, discreetly, Arianne's jacket moved a bit. She acted as though nothing happened, though she gently pat her jacket. "Ari," Liam blinked back at her. She smiled sheepishly. A small yip came from her stomach. "Gimmie," Liam chuckled. Arianne pouted and sighed, unzipping her jacket and pulling out the small black puppy. "She's so good... She just slept in the little inside pocket the whole time," She sighed. "Cute, isn't she?" She murmured. "You're not supposed to bring a dog into a restaurant, Ari," He chastised. "So," she shrugged.

Liam shook his head and eyed the dog. Olive wagged her tail, her tongue hanging out as she looked back at him. "I would step on her," He complained to Helena.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 3:00 am

Helena nodded, beaming as well before blinking at her jacket as well. Jasper whistled, knowing that she placed Olive in her jacket earlier. Helena gasped and giggled when Ari opened the jacket to reveal Olive. "She's so cute!" Helena chimed before taking Olive as well. "Stop being such a party pooper Li! And why would you step on a cutie like her?" Helena asked him, pouting heavily before giving the pup a kiss on the nose. "Mmm... She's a black puff ball running around the house, I hardly think you can step on her Liam." Jasper said, raising a brow at him.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 3:49 pm

Liam made a face and shook his head. "Shes tiny... im tall and a klutz! She would get under my feet," he made a face and shook his head. "A husky wouldnt do that.. and the boys could ride it around when it was big enough." Arianne giggled and shook her head. "Shes cute... she cuddles with me after Jasper falls asleep," she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 5:15 pm

"A husky would run the boys over Liam!" Helena complained, her lip puffing out even more. "And I can't cuddle with a husky." Helena mumbled before looking back at Olive, cuddling the pup close. "Look how cute she is, Li! The boys will love a dog like Olive!" Helena whined softly, placing the pup face next to hers and looking at Liam. Jasper chuckled softly, sipping on his milkshake as he watched the two.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 5:27 pm

Arianne smirked at the two of them. Both had good points. She caressed his thigh absently as she sat with him, content that she was there with him. However, as she saw him sipping his milkshake, she made a small chirping noise, wanting him to feed her like a bird as she had when he was sick. Liam eyed the pup and shook his head. "You could totally cuddle a husky! He would get up in your lap and you could cuddle all of him, instead of just near your face like that thing," he teased.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 5:48 pm

Jasper looked over at Arianne as she chirped, raising a brow at before realizing what she wanted. He shook his head and smiled playfully. However, he sipped in his shake and leaned over, giving Ari a kiss on the lips. He opened his lips just a bit, the shake pouring into her mouth before pulling back, wiping his lips with a grin on his lips. "Li... I can't cuddle with a husky. My father can cuddle with a husky. The husky would crush my lap if he jumped on my lap. Why can't we have a small doggy?" Helena whined giving Olive a kiss and giggling as she licked her cheek back.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 6:03 pm

Arianne grinned and leaned into the kiss. She licked her lips and hummed happily from the taste of the milkshake. "Yum," she mumbled before licking her lips. She eyed the other couple and smirked a bit. Liam sighed. "Will a small dog make you happy?" He mumbled, the pursed his lips. "Fine. We can get a little pup," he nodded and kissed under her ear gently. Olive jumped out of her arms and got onto the table. She sat by the cheese fries and started to nibble on one. "Nuuuu! Das mine!" Ari complained and pouted. "Jazzy, lets walk her back home. Shes eating my food," she giggled softly and nudged him out of the booth before standing with him. "We'll be right back," he murmured. She tugged Jasper outside and headed down the block towards their loft. Liam shook his head and slid his arm around Helena.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 5:35 pm

Jasper smiled at Ari before watching Olive jump out of Helena's arms and onto the table. He chuckled at her as she whined before nodding, scooting out from the booth. He winked at the couple before following Ari out. Helena giggled softly before cuddling close to Liam's side. "You know... We can have a medium sized dog... Big enough for you not to trip over but small enough for me to cuddle." Helena suggested, looking at Liam with a smile before kissing his cheek lightly.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 5:40 pm

Liam smirked and shook his head before kissing her cheek and lips. "Like what?" He questioned, brushing the skin just under her shirt on her side. "Id rather just focus on the boys right now instead of a dog... youve got me to cuddle, after all," he teased softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) Empty

Back to top Go down

Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next