Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Temper. [Jasper/Ari/Helena]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

Temper. [Jasper/Ari/Helena] Empty
PostSubject: Temper. [Jasper/Ari/Helena]   Temper. [Jasper/Ari/Helena] EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 4:37 am

AGES:
Jasper/Ari/Rose - 18, Stefan/Helena - 17, Paris - 16

"Where's Paris today?" Rose asked, propping her elbows on the table as she took a bite of carrot. "Home sick. A cold or something," Ari shrugged, running her fingers through her long locks. Tyler, Ari's latest boyfriend, had his arm draped lazily over her shoulders, like he owned her. Stefan scowled a bit at the show the other male was putting on, but shifted his attention away and towards Rose. "What about your brother?" He inquired, arching a brow before leaning over and taking a bite out of her carrot. Rose smirked and ruffled his hair, to which he mewled and rushed to fix. "I dunno... I'm sure Helena has him occupied," She sighed, shaking her head and crossing her arms. Ari pursed her lips slightly, leaning closer to Tyler.

"Oh, speak of the Devil," Stefan muttered under his breath as he spotted Helena and Jasper. He kicked his leg, 'accidently' hitting Tyler first, and offering up a small apology, before correctly nudging his foot against Ari's leg. His expression asked if she was okay. He knew her temper. Hell, so did Rose. Helena had a way of pushing her temper. Ari gave them a small smile to prove she was fine, then shifted her gaze onto Jasper and Helena. "What took you so long? I mean, the food was cold before anyone got here, but you did miss Stefan explaining the importance of using just the right amount of hair product," Ari said, her tone falsely enthusiastic. "Joke now, Annie. We shall see who's laughing when my hair still looks amazing in ten years and yours is all dry and broken," Stefan teased back at her, smirking. Ari giggled softly. "Keh. Her hairs already like that at the ends," Tyler scoffed, making Ari's smile fall slightly before she forced it back up.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Temper. [Jasper/Ari/Helena]   Temper. [Jasper/Ari/Helena] EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 5:08 am

"At least hers doesn't look like a rat's nest made out of shit, shit, and more shit. Seriously Tyler, when was the last time you made contact with water?" Helena asked the boy, giving him disgruntled look before both of them sat down.
"Helena's teacher wanted to talk to her after class..." Jasper says before Helena gave a small eye roll, not wanting to go into the details. Helena looked at the food before making a small face.
"Why are we eating public food? Don't we all go to a high arts private school? Or well... most of us..." She shot Tyler a look before looking back at Jasper, who was swiping the last apple before Stefan could grab it. He looks over at Helena, who looked at him with her big violet eyes blinking playfully. A smile appears on his lips before shaking his head, offering her the apple. "At least try it." Helena pouts playfully before reaching over and biting the apple. She chews it, thinking for a bit.
"Mmm.. it's good... buuttt," Helena whines, hopping on his lap and wrapping her arms around his neck. "Can you pleaassee get me what I usually want? Promise I'll treat you tonight~." Jasper chuckles before nodding. In result Helena grins and kisses him on the lips. As Helena goes to pull back, she could see Ari's Golden eyes watching them and intentionally, she gave the girl a wink. A playful wink that she usually did around Ari, knowing how much the girl still cared for Jasper.

Helena hugs Jasper playfully before hopping off as he goes to get her her usual lunch. "So," Helena starts, "How was everyone's day today?"
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Temper. [Jasper/Ari/Helena]   Temper. [Jasper/Ari/Helena] EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 5:19 am

Tyler stared blankly at Helena, obviously far too high to care what it was she was saying. Ari laughed under her breath. However, her warm hues turned towards Helena as the blonde started to complain; the warmth was instantly replaced with a more icy gaze. She couldn't stand it when people complained or looked down on others. Stefan whined when Jasper took the apple, to which Rose laughed and pat his shoulder while he grumbled, arms crossed on his chest.

Arianne shifted uncomfortably as Helena was suddenly on Jasper's lap. It wasn't so much because of her 'feelings for Jasper' -- as Stefan and Rose claimed she had -- but rather because of how Helena treated everyone except Jasper. The girl looked down on everyone and bossed people around and whined to get what she wanted. As she saw Helena kiss Jasper's lips, and then saw Helena's wink straight in her direction, Ari's fist clenched under the table.

when Jasper was gone, Ari narrowed her eyes at Helena and started to open her mouth to say something when Rose cleared her throat. "It's not worth it, Arianne," Rose mumbled, quiet enough so only Ari heard her. "One more time... and I swear I won't be able to hold it," Ari muttered back. "My day's has been just wonderful. How about yours, Ice Queen?" Stefan purred, leaning forward on the table and smirking over at Helena sarcastically.

Ari shook her head and got up, Tyler not even noticing she had gone. She walked over to where Jasper had gone and sighed, her tension melting away as it always had when she was able to be alone with him. "Hey," she said gently, giving him a small smile. "Do you... want some help carrying the food?" she asked, obviously desperate for a reason away from the table for just a moment. Of course, a part of her mind wanted to point out the fact that Helena's legs were not impaired, and therefore, Jasper shouldn't even be having to get the blonde anything.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Temper. [Jasper/Ari/Helena]   Temper. [Jasper/Ari/Helena] EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 5:34 am

"Ice Queen?" Helena sarcastically gasped before pushing out her lip. "Is that how you think of me?" The pout disappears before she shrugs, twirling a piece of her hair. "Same old boring classes, same old boring people, and you guys. The Band of Misfits in the school, clearly. Except you, Rosie... But you never seem to disappoint me in keeping the band all nice and perky."

Jasper looks over at Ari and gives her the usual warm smile towards her. A smile that was only reserved for her and not anyone else, even Helena. "If you want? I want to get something more for Stefan before he starts eating Rosie's arm off knowing him." Jasper explains with a chuckle, grabbing Helena's usual and extra food for Stefan. He hands a plate or two to Ari as they continue through the line. "So... How's things going with Tyler?" Jasper asked with a small smile, even though it made him cringe in thought. He hated Tyler, every fiber and being apart of him. The boy was incompetent, unintelligent, and high most of the time he's around the group. However, no one comment it towards Ari how much it would mean the world to them if she dumped Tyler. How he wanted to tell Ari to dump his ass to the corner, but the group, especially Stef and Rosie, kept him hush down. Paris told Jasper a few times that if Jasper was the one who talked to Ari about it, then maybe she'd listen. But alas, he did not. Now, he tried to make civil conversations with Ari about Tyler, despite he's idiocy.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Temper. [Jasper/Ari/Helena]   Temper. [Jasper/Ari/Helena] EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 5:47 am

Stefan smirked at Helena's pout. "Rose's pout kicks your's ass," He pointed out. At Helena's next statement, Rose and Stefan exchanged a look before Rose turned her golden hues onto Helena and smiled far too sweetly. "Awe. Thanks Hell-Ena," She cooed. "I just wish I could keep Stefan as perky as your breasts! How much did you pay for those?" Rose smiled, her voice sounding like she was genuinely being sweet and interested. Stefan cracked a grin and laughed under his breath. "Damn, Rose. Damon graduating has taken a hit outta you, huh? No more cuddling during lunch," He pouted at her. "Ian," Rose said simply, taking a bite of her carrot as she watched Stefan's face fall. "Agh. Why are you so mean to me," Stefan groaned, sliding out of his chair and onto the floor. "Ew. That floor has aids on it," Rose scowled. "So does Tyler's hair," Stefan grumbled. Tyler only blinked at them. "Oh, you are useless," Rose sighed over to Tyler. "At least I'm good looking, huh?" Tyler chimed. "Yeah, no," Rose shook her head, opening up her book and reading quietly.

Ari smiled and hooked a loose strand of hair back behind her ear as she stood with Jasper, loving the smile he gave to her. She knew it was one that was only for her. Helping to hold the plates, she simply enjoyed the atmosphere Jasper always had around him. At the mention of Tyler, though, her smile faltered. "Tyler...?" she repeated, letting the question roll around in her head for a moment. "Things are... Kind of weird right now. I've been trying to help him study for his semester exams before Christmas gets here, but every time we try to study, he ends up getting me on my knees somehow," She sighed, shaking her head and looking down to the plate she held. "What about you and Hell-e---Helena?" She quickly saved herself, keeping her and Rose's nickname to herself.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Temper. [Jasper/Ari/Helena]   Temper. [Jasper/Ari/Helena] EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 6:01 am

"Wow, Rosie. Such potential that's all wasted." Helena says, shaking her head. Helena looked at Tyler, "From a scale to I'll fuck you to Stefan's level of fucking, you make Stefan look straight."

"Ari... You and I both know that he isn't going to graduate whether you help him or not..." Jasper says, a roll in his eyes. "In the study part... Not the other one..." He clears his throat, holding back on any other negativity on Tyler or any of Ari's actions. "Helena? It's going great, she's been studying a lot more lately rather than showing herself off to the world. She's really improve in everything since we've been together. The only bad thing is that she's going out of the country for Christmas..." He shrugs.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Temper. [Jasper/Ari/Helena]   Temper. [Jasper/Ari/Helena] EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 6:15 am

Rose laughed slightly, smirking to herself. "Just because my brother, mother, and father like you doesn't mean I ever will," She said simply. Tyler blinked a few times at Helena's statement. "Wait... You'll fuck me?" He chimed, that being the only part of the sentence he caught. "Not even with a ten foot pole," Stefan sighed, crawling off the floor and plopping onto Helena's lap, arms draped around her neck.

Arianne smiled sadly down to her tray. "I had to at least try," She shrugged. As he spoke of Helena, she tried her best to withhold her scowl. How could he think so highly of her? He didn't think she could do any wrong. Yet, Helena had him fetching food she could just as easily get for herself. "Really? My parents are going to go out of town with Flynn and Kida and the twins. I was invited, but I didn't feel like dealing with Christian for two days," she laughed slightly. There was a nagging question in her mind now as she tried to figure out why Jasper liked Helena, even through her attitude. "Jasper... You're still a virgin, right?" She mused, her tone hopeful. She had been his first kiss, because she wanted to make sure his first kiss came from someone who loved him. And, she did love him, more than anyone in the world. If she would have had the choice back when she had lost her own virginity, she would have gladly chosen him. He'd saved his first kiss for her, so... She couldn't help the naive hope that bubbled in her veins at the idea that maybe he still had that unrealistic crush on her that persuaded him to save something so important for her.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Temper. [Jasper/Ari/Helena]   Temper. [Jasper/Ari/Helena] EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 6:32 am

"Oh, it's quite alright." Helena waves off before looking at Tyler. "Not even with if I was gayer than Stefan. Speaking of which, get off and go cuddle with Tyler." Helena pushes Stef off of her, scooting away from him.

Jasper sighs at Ari, only shaking his head. As they go past the line, the register, and everything, Jasper casually drinks from the water that he'd gotten. Only to choke on the liquid moments later, he furrowed his eyebrows at Ari's blunt question. "Well... uhm... actually..." He murmurs, diverging his gaze away from Ari's hopefulness.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Temper. [Jasper/Ari/Helena]   Temper. [Jasper/Ari/Helena] EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 6:40 am

Arianne stopped walking for a moment, her chest feeling tighter than it should with a pressure on her heart. It felt like her stomach had flipped, too. No. She shouldn't get upset over that. It was a naive hope, and she knew that. But, even so, her heart was beating faster and her skin was warmer. She kept her temper concealed and put on a smile. "Good for you, Jasper," She said, though her voice was dry and empty of any truthful tone.

She walked back to the table and sat the tray down in front of Stefan's chair. Stefan blinked from where he had been tossed onto the floor and moved back into his chair. He looked worried as he saw Ari's expression -- how calm and still it was. "Oh, babe. Did you bring me any food?" Tyler muttered, his hand on her ass. If possible, Ari's jaw tightened even more. "Ari...?" Rose murmured, creasing her brow. Neither Stefan nor Rose had ever seen Ari come back in that kind of mood when she was around Jasper prior. Ari calmly moved Tyler's hand off of her and went back to the drawing she had been doing in her sketch book -- sketches of eyes; mostly Jasper's, though they were not labeled as such.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Temper. [Jasper/Ari/Helena]   Temper. [Jasper/Ari/Helena] EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 6:52 am

Jasper looks at Ari when she stops walking, "Arianne-..." He goes to explain but he chews the bottom of his lip , the guilt now flowing through his body. He knew she was upset, he could see it right through that smile, like all the other smiles she'd put on to 'pretend' she was happy. He follows her silently, sitting down next to Helena, placing the tray next to her.

"Oh! Why thank you~. You're so sweet~." Helena chimes, kissing Jasper's cheek lightly. She looks back at Ari, catching the hateful atmosphere. She raised an eyebrow, wondering what was wrong with the girl. "What's got your panties in a twist, Arianne?"
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Temper. [Jasper/Ari/Helena]   Temper. [Jasper/Ari/Helena] EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 7:01 am

Ari's pencil pressed a bit to hard onto the paper as she heard Helena's chiming towards Jasper. Her voice grated every fiber of her being. And it had, for the last six years. And then she felt Helena's gaze fall on her and her blood ran cold. She laughed bitterly at the question. "I don't know, Hell-ena. Why can't you keep your panties on?" She shot back. "Ari..." Stefan started to intervene, seeing as how the lead on Ari's pencil had just snapped against her sketchbook.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Temper. [Jasper/Ari/Helena]   Temper. [Jasper/Ari/Helena] EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 7:09 am

Helena raises her brows playfully at Ari, seeing how she broke the pencil lead. With that much intensity, Jasper must have told her something. Helena looks back at Jasper, who looked concerned for Ari's and Helena's well being. "What did you tell her, Darling?" Helena asked him innocently, completely ignoring Ari's harsh gaze. Jasper returned her gaze, giving her a look not to press on but Helena instantly got the hint.

"Oh." Helena says, smiling and looking at Ari. "I don't get it why you're so angry. You did every other guy in the school, what's one more to your list Arianne. I mean, it's not like you're in love with him. Now are you?"
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Temper. [Jasper/Ari/Helena]   Temper. [Jasper/Ari/Helena] EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 7:17 am

That was it. Helena had the audacity to say something like that when, in reality, the only reason Ari was the way she was was because of a cruel joke. Even Stefan didn't dare to stand in the way after what Helena said, seeing as he knew the story behind the two girls. Rose watched quietly as Arianne took Helena down onto the ground, their chairs flipping and the table being shoved out of the way.

The first punch was to the blonde's nose. There was a cracking sound, but at the pain in Ari's hand, she knew it was not coming from Helena's face. Even so, she still tried, digging her knee sharply into Helena's abdomen to pin her down. She threw a few more punches into the girls face, only finding that having Hercules as Helena's father could be considered cheating; her genes made her at least half as strong as Hercules, making it virtually impossible for Ari to even scratch her. She could pull hair, though. That she could do.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Temper. [Jasper/Ari/Helena]   Temper. [Jasper/Ari/Helena] EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 7:30 am

"Hel-" Jasper starts before his chair was pushed back from Ari taking down Helena. At first, Helena seemed surprised when she was knocked down but Ari's punches seemed like little taps against her skin. Helena nearly smirked before Ari went for her hair, that got to her. Helena grabbed Ari and slammed the girl down into the concrete, using a quarter of her strength. Helena pulls back a punch before Jasper intervenes, grabbing the girl's wrist and waist. "Helena! Stop!" He commands her, for once showing his severely angered side.

Helena looked into his eyes, not seeing the warmth and happiness that she liked so much. Helena releases her hand from Ari's shoulder before rolling off of the girl. She watched as Jasper kneels down to Ari and collects her gently in his arms. Lifting her up, Jasper heads towards the nurse's office. Helena following a few moments afterwards with a teacher.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Temper. [Jasper/Ari/Helena]   Temper. [Jasper/Ari/Helena] EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 7:38 am

"Ari!" Stefan and Rose suddenly became animated as Helena got the upper hand, especially seeing as how the sudden flip that Helena had done caused Ari's head to the hit the concrete. Even a quarter of Helena's strength was far more powerful than Ari was. Her head was pounding, both from adrenaline and from the blunt force that had been inflicted on her head. She could faintly hear someone stop Helena, but the voice didn't sound like one she knew -- she'd never heard Jasper angry before. As she lifted into a pair of arms, she instantly recognized the scent. "Jazz..." She mumbled groggily, trying to focus her eyes, but finding that closing them was easier.

"No, no, no, Ari. Stay awake. The last thing we need is you going into a coma over Hell-ena," Rose muttered, easily keeping up with Jasper as they went to the nurses office. Of course, Rose and Stefan were kicked out, but still sat backwards in the chairs outside of the office to look inside. Rose and Stefan shot glares at Helena as she came there.

Ari laid on the nursing bed and furrowed her brows as she focused on simply trying to stay awake. "Ooh... You might have a nasty concussion, Miss De Chambord... Mind telling us what happened?" The nurse sighed as the teacher, Mr. Simmons, came into the room with Helena. Ari parted her lips to try and say something, but couldn't get her mind and voice to connect right, so she simply shut her mouth. She knew she would lose this one and get suspended. She always lost against Helena.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Temper. [Jasper/Ari/Helena]   Temper. [Jasper/Ari/Helena] EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 7:50 am

Helena scowled at the two as she walked in but made a small face at the way Jasper hovered over Ari. The look on his eyes of concern, love. Something in his eyes she'll never see. She looked at the nurse and also at the teacher as she sat down on the bed. They looked at her expectantly and she looked at Ari. If she told the truth, Ari would be suspended for a couple of days, placing it on her permanent record and maybe hindering a chance at her getting into a quality University. Helena pressed her lips together before looking at the teacher and the nurse, "Ari... fell when she went to give her tray to Tyler. A pretty nasty fall too. I tried to help... but... I can't control my strength. I'm sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Temper. [Jasper/Ari/Helena]   Temper. [Jasper/Ari/Helena] EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 7:59 am

Arianne furrowed her brows slightly as Helena spoke. Was she covering for her? If she thought for a minute that would fix anything... "Well, Miss Olympe... You're one of our best students here recently, and it appears you just continue to impress us," Mr. Simmons said affectionately. "Come now. Let's get you back to class and let Ms. Molly take care of Ari," He nodded to Helena, then turned his gaze towards Jasper. "Are you coming, Mr. Rider?" He questioned.

Even in her drifting consciousness and the throbbing pain in her head, having Jasper there made things better. She reached blindly to her side, searching for the male. Her hand finally touched the fabric of his jeans, near his calf. Her grip was weak, but it obviously wanted him to stay.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Temper. [Jasper/Ari/Helena]   Temper. [Jasper/Ari/Helena] EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 8:07 am

Helena smiles before looking at Jasper. Jasper looked at the teacher and before he could say anything, he felt Ari's hand. He looked down at her hand before interlinking it with his, their hands molding together perfectly. "I think it's best if I stay here with Arianne for a bit..." Jasper says, looking at the teacher before looking at Helena with an apologetic face. Helena straighten herself, almost into a hurt stance before she heads out of the nurse office, looking down the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Temper. [Jasper/Ari/Helena]   Temper. [Jasper/Ari/Helena] EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 8:24 am

Ari smiled mentally as she felt Jasper's hand molding with her own. How long it been since they'd held hands? And of all the times, she had to be half-way unconscious for this?

Stefan and Rose looked over at Helena as she came from the office. "Is Ari alright?" Stefan spoke up, standing up and crossing his arms. Rose observed quietly. Helena actually looked hurt that Jasper hadn't come out of the office with her. She couldn't say she was surprised. She knew her brother and she knew where his love resided. She shifted her gaze back into the nurses off to where Jasper was holding Ari's hand and smiled to herself slightly. "C'mon. Let's go get everything from the cafeteria. Tyler's probably still under the table cowering," She sighed.

"Well. If you're going to help take care of Miss De Chambord, then I'm glad. Concussions are tricky," Miss Molly sighed, going over to Ari and touching her forehead. "She's warm... Ari, how does your stomach feel?" Molly asked, her tone skeptical that Ari would get around this one. As if her stomach were able to hear her, it reacted. Ari groaned, her face paling. Molly was quick to grab a pan and bring it up just in time to catch Ari as her frame jerked forward into a sitting position to allow her stomach to empty what little food was there at all.

Great. Just great. Vomit in front of him. Lovely.

"Just relax now, Arianne... You're allowed to sleep, but you'll have to have someone who can wake you up every hour or so to make sure you're still conscious," Molly said quietly. "Do you have someone who can do that?" She asked. "No... Paris... Is sick. Dad would get... way too mad," Ari mumbled, finally able to get her words to work. "Mm... Maybe... Tyler would," She sighed, closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: Temper. [Jasper/Ari/Helena]   Temper. [Jasper/Ari/Helena] EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 8:38 am

Helena narrows her eyes at the two. "Ugh, get away from me!" She snaps before pushing past both of them and stomping down the hall, little piles of gravel coming from her feet.

Jasper nods before looking back at Ari. He soothed her back lightly as Ari laid waste onto the pan. Concussions weren't all too new to him. He remember getting one a few years back and Liam getting one lately for messing around too much. Jasper knew most of the treatment for an concussion. However, as they start to speak of the people who needed to watch over Ari, he instantly jumped in hearing the name of Tyler popping up. "Is it alright if I stay with her? I don't think missing the other half of school for one day will effect my GPA too much..."
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Temper. [Jasper/Ari/Helena]   Temper. [Jasper/Ari/Helena] EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 8:47 am

Ari opened her brown eyes to look at Jasper, blinking a few times to focus on him. "Jasper... You don't have to do that... There are plenty of guys in this school that owe me," She said, pursing her lips and looking away from him. "You heard Helena -- I've got a whole list," she mumbled, but then bit her lip and sighed. "Sorry," She whispered, knowing she shouldn't say anything bad about Helena when he was there. Miss Molly took note of the situation easily and nodded a bit. She left the room and shut the door behind her.

"I hate this... I finally get to spend an afternoon with you without Helena clinging to you, and I have to spend it with a concussion," She made a face. She then looked to see Jasper didn't have a seat. She managed to scoot over to the side of the bed that was pressed against the wall, opening up space for Jasper to lay down or sit. "If it's an consolation... I'm pretty sure I broke my hand trying to hit her," She said sheepishly, holding up her purple hand. "It hurts like a bitch... But, I guess I deserved it, right?" she sighed and put her hand down.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: Temper. [Jasper/Ari/Helena]   Temper. [Jasper/Ari/Helena] EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 9:04 am

Jasper sighs, not saying at first as he watched the nurse go out. He laid down next to her Arianne, listening to her carefully. He lets out an exasperated sigh before looking into Ari's brown eyes. He grabs her hand and kisses the non-broken part. He gets up and goes over to the sink, grabbing the zip lock and placing it under the ice dispenser. He wraps the bag in a paper towel and heads back over to Ari. Jaspers hovers the ice pack above her hand, just enough so the coldness can start numbing her fingers, but not enough to hurt her.

"It's not entirely your fault... Part of it was Helena's fault for continuing to provoke you.... Your fault for obvious reasons... and I shouldn't have told you about what Helena and I did..." Jasper says, looking up at her brown eyes before looking back down, making sure the ice pack touched her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Temper. [Jasper/Ari/Helena]   Temper. [Jasper/Ari/Helena] EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 9:18 am

Ari winced slightly as he took hold of her hand, but smiled sadly, feeling his lips on the uninjured areas of her hand, no matter how small those areas happened to be. "Thank you," She whispered as he brought the ice pack to her. She shook her head as he tried to split the blame. "Jasper, stop it... I shouldn't have asked something like that... I just... got... jealous," She mumbled, looking over at him for a moment before looking away.

She wanted to tell him. It was obvious he had never heard. "Jasper... Do you know what happened to me when I was eleven?" she asked gently, not looking at him. "Well... you know the basic story. You don't know how it happened," She said slowly, her heartbeat speeding up at the idea. "I... was best friends with... this girl... Rose didn't like her, but I did... Anyway. I was getting water one day and she came up and told me that you wanted to talk to me... I thought my heart was going to explode, because you'd never even said hi to me back then, and yet, you wanted to talk to me?" She shook her head and scoffed, finding herself foolish for having believed Helena. "I went with her to one of the classrooms. She led me inside, and then the door closed and she was on the other side, locking it... And... In the room was a guy... from the high school at that time... He was a senior. Strong and fast... I didn't stand a chance," she said slowly, not having had to tell this story in so long that it was hard to talk about all over again. "When it was all over... the girl acted like she hadn't done anything. But... I couldn't tell anyone what she had done. Only Stef and Rose know... and you, now," She mumbled, turning her brown eyes up to him.

"The senior went around the high school telling guys I was a slut and how cheap I was. So, any guy I tried to date after that just used me for...." she trailed off and looked away again. "Before it all happened... I'd always had those 'first crush' fantasies where you see that one person as all of your firsts... First kiss... First date... First love... First time making love..." She sighed and looked to him once more. "I only got one of those with you," She whispered, her eyes saddened by that fact. "I just... got upset because... Helena... Has taken two things from me in the course of six years.," she said, shaking her head and laughing slightly at herself. "Gods.... I don't own you -- I don't know why I think I can say shes taken you from me. It's just... You're my best friend, and I can't even be with you when shes around without thinking about the seventh grade and wishing to the Gods you had actually been in that room," She whispered, closing her eyes and leaning her head against his chest.

Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: Temper. [Jasper/Ari/Helena]   Temper. [Jasper/Ari/Helena] EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 7:07 pm

Jasper listens to Arianne intently. Meeting her eyes as she looked up at him. He sighs lightly, placing the bag on the side table and wrapping his arms around Arianne. "I'm... sorry that happened to you Ari... I wish... I was there also..." He whispers before he looked down at Ari, ducking his head so he could see her eyes. He gives her his smile before he kissed her forehead very lightly. "I want you to know... Arianne.... That you will always be my first love and that is means more to me than Making love or a First date... I love you Arianne, always have and always will despite who I'm with..."
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Temper. [Jasper/Ari/Helena]   Temper. [Jasper/Ari/Helena] EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 7:25 pm

Arianne warmed to the feel of his arms around her. It had been three years since she'd laid in his embrace like this. No other guy could make her skin tingle and her heart beat just a little faster from something as simple as an embrace like this. She hadn't realized how much she had missed this feeling -- comfort, love, protection; all gathered into one place just for her. That was a part of him that she knew she owned. She looked towards him as he found her gaze and found herself smiling back at him when she saw her smile. The one only meant for her. She closed her eyes to the feeling of his lips on her forehead, such a gentle touch foreign to her. His words were even more foreign. The 'I love you's' she would get from the boyfriends she'd been with in the last few years were hollow and meaningless. But, with Jasper, she could feel the depth. Hearing his last few words made a string of cold run through her veins.

"Jazz... Do you love Helena?" She asked quietly, tuning her head up to look at him. "You let her make love to you... While you wouldn't let me make love to you, three years ago," She mumbled, her eyes slightly hesitant to hear an answer. She quickly shook off that hesitance and sighed. "Please, be honest with me... Because... I don't think you realize how pissed I'll be if you say you let yourself have sex with someone without loving them more than anything else... Especially if she didn't tell you every single little bitty detail that makes up how easy it is to love you -- everything that makes you so far out of my grasp."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Temper. [Jasper/Ari/Helena]   Temper. [Jasper/Ari/Helena] Empty

Back to top Go down

Temper. [Jasper/Ari/Helena]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next