Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Changes (Tag Paris)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

Changes (Tag Paris) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes (Tag Paris)   Changes (Tag Paris) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 12:39 am

Paris could feel the tears rolling down on his cheeks, he thought he was going to die. ''Mom'', he murmured quietly as he saw his mother walking on the room. He wasn't caring if he was in Leah's body, and he was supposed to act like her, all he wanted was to be closer to his mother. Paris sat up, and took the pills and the water. He leaned his head upon Meg's shoulder and wrapped his arms around her middle as he sobbed quietly while the pills started making effect. ''How?'', he asked, looking from his mother to Leah, surprised they didn't die each time they have their periods.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Changes (Tag Paris)   Changes (Tag Paris) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 12:43 am

Leah bit her lip, watching with him a bit of a torn set of emotions. One side was glad to see him realize how bad it was. Another side of her, the side that truly loved him, hurt to see him in pain. She kept her hand on his leg, gently caressing the skin there as a sort of comfort. Megara sighed and shrugged, wrapping her arms around him and kissing the top of his head. She didn't care what had happened with the magic. She just cared that her baby was in pain, no matter how irritated she would get when he blew off the pain he'd seen both her and Ari in before. "You get used to it. We go through it once a month from when we're about 13 till our late 40's," She mused, shrugging her shoulders. "Childbirth is worse," She smirked a bit.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Changes (Tag Paris)   Changes (Tag Paris) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 2:11 am

Paris felt a lot of better when Meg wrapped her arms around him, it felt as good as if she was holding his original frame. He made a face when she mentioned childbirth being worse, and shook his head... ''I'm sorry, I caused you pain... But I didn't have a clue that this period stuff are really, really painful... He muttered and smiled shyly at Leah... ''Gods, I'm really handsome...'', he chuckled, getting a bit more playful since the pain was almost gone.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Changes (Tag Paris)   Changes (Tag Paris) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 2:15 am

Megara smiled and shook her head. "Don't worry. I know you won't cause me that pain again," She teased. When he started being playful, Leah scoffed. "Oh, he's fine now," She chuckled. Megara smirked and nodded, kissing the top of Paris' head. "So, is someone working to fix this?" She asked. Leah nodded. "Jasper and Liam's friend, Violet. She's a stronger witch than Kida," Leah mused. Megara arched a brow, but nodded. "Good. Just don't mention it to Adam," She sighed.

Meg got up then and took the glass of water back into the kitchen. Leah went over to Paris then and kissed his cheek. "Sorry you're in pain," She mumbled cutely.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Changes (Tag Paris)   Changes (Tag Paris) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 2:33 am

Paris gasped when Leah mentioned her was fine... He wasn't fine, not yet, but he shrugged it off. He closed his eyes and listened to his mother's voice while they talked. He sat up when Meg started to got up, ''I'm hungry mom... I want some tacos!'', he called before she was gone, and then scooted towads Leah, wrapping his arms around her. ''You're not completely sorry... I know you had fun... I've been teasing me about it since we were at the loft'', he mumbled with a small pout.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Changes (Tag Paris)   Changes (Tag Paris) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 2:42 am

Leah smirked a bit and slid her arms around him, playing absently with a bit of her hair. "Well... I can't deny that I was hoping you'd change your views about some things, but... I do hate seeing you in pain," She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Changes (Tag Paris)   Changes (Tag Paris) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 3:18 am

Paris sighed, and finally nodded... ''Yeah... You girls... You're tough. If men were meant to handle that kind of pain, we'll be all dead by now...'', he scoffed, and pursed his lips. ''I'm so glad I was born as boy...'', he chuckled. But deep down he couldn't deny he started admiring how she, his mother or ari were strong after going through that situation.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Changes (Tag Paris)   Changes (Tag Paris) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 3:39 am

Leah sighed and chuckled softly after. "C'mon. Dinner should be ready," She nodded and got up, helping him up. "I love you," She reminded him quietly with a small smile before kissing his lips gently. She took his hand and walked with him to the kitchen. "Just in time," Megara smiled. She served them the proper plates and smirked. "I'm not putting meat in Leah's body, Paris. But, her taste buds are different. You should enjoy it this time," She urged. "And, meat for you. To be fair," Meg said as she handed the plate to Leah. Leah made a face, but sighed. "That's fair, I guess..."
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Changes (Tag Paris)   Changes (Tag Paris) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 3:58 am

Paris groaned when Leah helped him up, but smiled, kissing her back. He walked with her towards the kitchen and sat on his place at the table. He made a face when he thought his mother confused the plates, ''Mommy!'', he whinned, looking like a lost puppy ehen she urged him. He played a bit with the food before taking a bite, surprisingly finding it not disgusting as he iamgined.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Changes (Tag Paris)   Changes (Tag Paris) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 4:05 am

Leah giggled a bit at the face Paris put on. She looked at the brown meat and pursed her lips before sighing and taking a bite. Sure, she didn't like the smell, but the taste was good. "So cruel..." She sighed heavily. "At least this is making you fat and not me," She mumbled playfully.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Changes (Tag Paris)   Changes (Tag Paris) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 4:54 am

Paris took another bit, and looked at Leah... ''Pft... You're not getting me fat... Meat is good! This thing is gross... I haven't puked it because your bodie likes it'', he mumbled before having another piece.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Changes (Tag Paris)   Changes (Tag Paris) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 5:06 am

Leah smirked and nudged him in the side gently. "Yeah, yeah," She sighed softly. Megara smirked, too, and shook her head. She had to admit, if anyone could handle Paris, it was Leah. She ate her food and then yawned. "I'm gonna crash early tonight, guys... You should consider doing the same," Megara suggested, nodding her head. Leah looked over and gave a small smile. "Thank you for cooking... It was really good," She said softly. Meg smiled and came over, kissing Paris on the side of the head. "I love you," she murmured to him. She kissed the top of Leah's head, too, and then went off to her room.

Leah looked towards Paris and sighed. "So... A week, huh?" She mused and got up, putting their plates away. "It's too bad. I'd been trying to plan some romantic way we could sleep together, and then this shit happened," she scoffed and ran her hand back through her hair as she shifted her weight onto one foot, jutting her hip like she normally did in her body. A feminine pose that probably looked odd in his body.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Changes (Tag Paris)   Changes (Tag Paris) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 5:19 pm

Paris nodded when Meg said she was leaving to her room, and leaned to her side as she kissed his head, ''Night, mom'', he murmured quietly, and finished his taco. He leaned on his chair, his legs relaxed, and watched as she put the plates away... ''What shit you're talking about? We switching the bodies, or the slaughter in my belly?'', he questioned her lightly.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Changes (Tag Paris)   Changes (Tag Paris) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 5:26 pm

Paris giggled and shook her head. "I don't mind being in your body... Helps me see how you feel. How sensitive you are," She hummed, gesturing to her slacks and smirking. "But, not to mention I get to look at a pretty face all day," She said playfully as she pat his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Changes (Tag Paris)   Changes (Tag Paris) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 7:47 pm

Paris chuckled softly and got up, ''We're make a beautiful couple... Don't you think?'', he smirked, and tugged her to his room. ''I'm so tired...'', he murmured softly, with a small yawn as he sprawled himself on the bed. ''It's funny being you... You're so tiny, and wears so little clothes'', he murmured with a smirk, glad he was over the period pain.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Changes (Tag Paris)   Changes (Tag Paris) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 10:19 pm

"Its strange being you, too. Your body runs hotter than mine. I sweat my body lost all of its heat when I became human," she sighed. She sat onto the bed beside him and played with a bit of his hair. "I'm sorry you're having to deal with my pain," she said quietly. "If I could numb it like before, I would," she sighed.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Changes (Tag Paris)   Changes (Tag Paris) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 10:45 pm

''Hmm, that explains why I'm feeling cold...'', he mumbled, ''Why don't you go and change your clothes before we cuddle to sleep?'', he suggested with a cute smile as he laid on his side at the bed, looking over to Leah's face. ''That will make me forget about that horrible pain I felt for you... You should be thanking me for that...'', he teased, narrowing his eyes just a bit.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Changes (Tag Paris)   Changes (Tag Paris) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 11:04 pm

Leah smirked a bit and sighed, nodding her head. She got up and went to his dresser. Pulling out a pair of his Pajama pants, she put those on as well As a T-shirt. She walked back to the bed and laid down with him. "There..." she.mumbled and slid an around his waist to pull him close.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Changes (Tag Paris)   Changes (Tag Paris) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 11:12 pm

Paris followed her with his eyes as she walked around his room. He smirked, seeing the clothes she chose... He would rather wear only his boxers instead. ''Hmm... that's really nice'', he murmured, cuddling on his side like she used to do. ''You're right... I'm warmer than you'', he whispered and closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Changes (Tag Paris)   Changes (Tag Paris) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 12:35 am

Leah smirked a bit and sighed, wrapping an arm around him. "When was the last time we just cuddled at night?" She asked in a quiet voice, chewing absently on her bottom lip out of habit. His lips weren't as soft as hers. She noted to buy him chapstick at some point.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Changes (Tag Paris)   Changes (Tag Paris) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 12:43 am

Paris nuzzled his head closer to her chest, he didn't even found awakard nuzzling his head upon some guy's chest, because he was aware he was close to Leah... ''I don't remember... But it doesn't matter... All that matters to me is that we're here, together.'', he whispered softly.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Changes (Tag Paris)   Changes (Tag Paris) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 12:45 am

Leah smiled a bit and looked down to him, seeing the way he looked so comfortable. She'd been scared he wouldn't touch her when they switched bodies. She gently brushed his hair from his face and tightened his arms around her lightly to hold her closer. "I love you," she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Changes (Tag Paris)   Changes (Tag Paris) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 1:14 am

''I love you too... Good night, Leah'', he whispered softly, and fell into a deep sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Changes (Tag Paris)   Changes (Tag Paris) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Changes (Tag Paris)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2