Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Training [Tag Paris]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vera Tyler

Vera Tyler

Training [Tag Paris] Empty
PostSubject: Training [Tag Paris]   Training [Tag Paris] EmptyWed May 22, 2013 10:30 pm

Vera rolled her arm a bit as she tried to get the pain to ebb. Sure, Katrina had healed her shoulder, but that didn't mean the pain was completely gone just yet. She sighed and threw a dagger, making a face as it missed and hit the wall back behind the dummy. "Crap..." She huffed and went over to her bow and arrow equipment, picking up her wooden bow and sitting down, starting to work on her carving design to let her shoulder rest. She picked up her aiming device and held it out, closing one eye and looking through it.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Training [Tag Paris]   Training [Tag Paris] EmptyWed May 22, 2013 10:53 pm

Paris walked into the hunters den quietly, avoiding getting the attention upon him since he had sneaked away to see his friends at the safe house. He needed to find Jasper, so he would make sure the 'zombie' boy won't spill about him going to see Ari, and in return he would cover for his friend too. He was walking to his bedroom, when he saw Vera on the training area. There was something wrong about her aim, and he imagined that she she got hurt on her mission. As she stopped her training, he walked into her aim.

Training [Tag Paris] Jackson-and-Allison-jackson-and-allison-31725593-500-208
Back to top Go down
Vera Tyler

Vera Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Training [Tag Paris]   Training [Tag Paris] EmptyWed May 22, 2013 10:56 pm

Vera opened her eyes when she saw the boy in her aim and grinned, laughing to herself and dropping the device. "Hi there," She chimed, looking over at him from under her lashes. "So. I heard you snuck out... Don't worry. Leah's too mad at me to be mad at you," she said, shrugging her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Training [Tag Paris]   Training [Tag Paris] EmptyWed May 22, 2013 11:15 pm

Paris couldn't help but laughing with her... She was cute, wasn't she? ''Hi'', he grinned, and walked to her side, ''You heard? I guess I should get prepared for later, then'', he made a face, and pursed his lips. ''What happened? Christian, Stefan or Leah?'', he asked, pointing at her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Vera Tyler

Vera Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Training [Tag Paris]   Training [Tag Paris] EmptyWed May 22, 2013 11:36 pm

Vera looked to her shoulder and bit her lip. "The one with the white hair," She said quietly. "He shot me... Katrina's been helping to heal it... But, it still hurts," She sighed. "Can't be helped, I suppose," she mumbled, shrugging, and wincing a bit. "Leah's mad I didn't kill the girls," She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Training [Tag Paris]   Training [Tag Paris] EmptyWed May 22, 2013 11:46 pm

Paris nodded, ''Christian...'', he murmured, and looked at her through his eyelashes. ''I wished I could help with your shoulder... But I think it would be for the best if you rested for a while.'', he said quietly and sat by her side, ''I'm curious... Why you didn't kill Lizzy and Elena? I mean, I'm glad you didn't, but I imagined you were the type who doesn't heasitate on orders'', he looked at her with intent eyes.
Back to top Go down
Vera Tyler

Vera Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Training [Tag Paris]   Training [Tag Paris] EmptyWed May 22, 2013 11:50 pm

"I usually don't hesitate," Vera admitted, looking down to her hands. "But... The Rolfe girl... She said please... I promise I won't scream anymore! And... Well... That's what I said... When I was seven... But, he only laughed at me and tried to kill me," she said softly and fiddled with her hands.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Training [Tag Paris]   Training [Tag Paris] EmptyThu May 23, 2013 12:00 am

Paris looked down to his lap, and sighed as he looked away. There was much more about Vera's story he didn't know, and at each day he learned a little more, and sadly, each day got worse. ''You know what? I wished I could hold you Vera. I wished I could wrap my arms around you, and nestle you on my chest... I never wanted to comfort a girl until I've met you'', he murmured, turning his blue hues back to her.
Back to top Go down
Vera Tyler

Vera Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Training [Tag Paris]   Training [Tag Paris] EmptyThu May 23, 2013 12:04 am

Vera looked over at him and bit her bottom lip. She gave him a sad smile and then sighed. She reached over an took his hand. "Thank you," She said softly. "But... I don't need comforting. I'm not weak," she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Training [Tag Paris]   Training [Tag Paris] EmptyThu May 23, 2013 12:18 am

Paris squeezed her hand gently, and gave her a small smile... ''I don't mean you're weak... Hell, you're tougher than I am'', he smirked... ''I just wanted to do that. I liked when my mother craddled me on her lap... I was 4, or 5... When she did that to me, I felt warm, and I knew she cared about me'', he said softly.
Back to top Go down
Vera Tyler

Vera Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Training [Tag Paris]   Training [Tag Paris] EmptyThu May 23, 2013 12:28 am

Vera smiled a bit and looked down to their hands as she played with his fingers. "My mum... she used to hold me like that, too," she said quietly. "That's what I remember of her," She sighed and ran her free hand through her hair. She bit her lip and looked towards him. "Stay still, okay?" she asked and gently brushed her hand along his arm. She tilted her head. He had muscles. She slid her hand up to his shoulder and smiled a bit. "You're strong," She commented.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Training [Tag Paris]   Training [Tag Paris] EmptyThu May 23, 2013 9:54 pm

Paris watched her and tried to capture any detail, since what she told him about her mother and how she was reacting as she talked. His jaw went slight lose as she bit her lip, and he nodded when she asked him to stay still. He got curious as she touched his arm, but as he saw the look on her face, a small smile tugged the corner of his lips. ''I'm a runner'', he murmured. ''I could carry you in my arm... You are almost my height, but you're so tiny''
Back to top Go down
Vera Tyler

Vera Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Training [Tag Paris]   Training [Tag Paris] EmptyThu May 23, 2013 10:15 pm

"I'm taller than Leah or Kat..." Vera murmured, her eyes mesmerized by the way her hand moved over his muscles. Her hand gently trailed up to his shoulder and neck. She smiled slightly and trailed her fingertips up to his jaw and lightly along to his chin. "You shave, don't you?" She mumbled, not feeling the stubble she expected. She bit down on her bottom lip.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Training [Tag Paris]   Training [Tag Paris] EmptyThu May 23, 2013 10:33 pm

''I don't know about Kat.... But I do know how Leah is petit'', he smirked and watched how her hand travelled up to his shoulder and neck. He closed his eyes and leaned into her touch, feeling her fingers along his jaw and chin. Surprsingly, her touch felt soft and gentle, more gentle than Leah. He opened his eyes, and chuckled a bit at her question. ''Not often... I have good genetic, and my face hair takes a long time to grow up'', he said softly, and chewed on his bottom lip, ''You should stop biting your lip... It's quite tempting'', he mumbled quietly, turning his gaze away from hers.
Back to top Go down
Vera Tyler

Vera Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Training [Tag Paris]   Training [Tag Paris] EmptyThu May 23, 2013 10:37 pm

"Your father must be handsome, too, then," Vera murmured. She blinked her eyes and furrowed her brows. "Tempting?" She questioned. "Why? You wish to bite me?" She asked innocently" truly not understanding.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Training [Tag Paris]   Training [Tag Paris] EmptyThu May 23, 2013 10:53 pm

Paris rolled his eyes, ''Yeah, he's handsome too'', he smirked boyish, ''But I'm more handsome than him'', he chuckled, and as she said that, his smirk softened until it turned into a small smile. ''I would never hurt you...'', he said quietly, ''But I want you to trust me.... Hold still, okay'', he murmured gently. With his eyes fixed upon her face, he lift his free hand up. His touch was gentle when he brushed the back of his hand at her cheek. He bit his lip softly before whispering, ''Just trust me''. Then he closed his eyes and leaned towards her, to press his lips gently upon hers. He wouldn't know if she was going to lean back again, but he was sure that he wanted to kiss her once.
Back to top Go down
Vera Tyler

Vera Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Training [Tag Paris]   Training [Tag Paris] EmptyThu May 23, 2013 11:07 pm

Vera tilted her head a bit and bit the inside of her cheek. Could she trust him? He was trying to help his friends as well as Leah, so he wasn't exactly on one side. However, he showed no intent to hurt her. She tensed a bit as his hand brushed her cheek. It felt nice, but it was also familiar to her memories. And they weren't good memories. Her lips parted slightly as her breathing picked up in anxiety. Her eyes searched his face as he leaned towards her. Should she lean away? She wasn't sure how she would react to being kissed. However, in the time that it took her to decide, she found his lips on hers. She did not react. She merely sat there, wide-eyed. His lips were soft. She didn't know what to do, as she'd never been in this situation willingly before. Her whole frame was trembling, though.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Training [Tag Paris]   Training [Tag Paris] EmptyThu May 23, 2013 11:15 pm

Paris pressed his lips softly at Vera's lip for a few seconds. Far from him to push her more than he was already pushing, but her lips were soft, and he almost felt a pain in his chest when he restrained himself and leaned back. He opened his eyes when he felt her trembling and took his hand from her cheek as he whimpered quietly, ''Vera... Don't need to worry, I'm not doing that again. I promisse'', he mumbled quietly, and squeezed his hand lightly around hers.
Back to top Go down
Vera Tyler

Vera Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Training [Tag Paris]   Training [Tag Paris] EmptyThu May 23, 2013 11:21 pm

Vera let out a shaky breath she hadn't realized she was holding. She looked down to their hands and bit her bottom lip. "No... I mean... I liked the feeling..." She admitted, playing with his fingers. "I just... That was... Different... And... I have no idea what to do in a situation like that," she said quietly, furrowing her brows. "But... Your lips are very soft," She complimented with a small blush on her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Training [Tag Paris]   Training [Tag Paris] EmptyFri May 24, 2013 11:27 am

''You liked the feeling?'', Paris smiled like a little boy, he liked the feeling too, more than he wanted to like actually. He had to remind himself that they couldn't have anything. He had Leah on his back, and Vera sould her soul for her whole life. ''That's okay, Vera. I was too foward on that move. But I would lie if I told you that I didn't like the feeling either.'', he smirked and looked down as he noticed her blushing.
Back to top Go down
Vera Tyler

Vera Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Training [Tag Paris]   Training [Tag Paris] EmptyFri May 24, 2013 2:54 pm

Vera smiled shyly and ran a hand through her hair. "As long as you don't fall in love with me, we'll be fine," she teased. She rolled her shoulders and hummed, feeling her shoulder still hurting. "Stupid bullet," she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Training [Tag Paris]   Training [Tag Paris] EmptyFri May 24, 2013 7:42 pm

Paris laughed slightly, and looked back at her, pursing his lips as she muttered about her shoulder. He couldn't see any wound, so he imagined someone healed her, ''I'm not planning on falling in love with anyone, Vera'', he said with a small smile, and looked away from ehr again. ''I joined Leah to safe my ass, and to help my friends with the best I can'', he murmured, ''And it just happened that I decided to help you too''
Back to top Go down
Vera Tyler

Vera Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Training [Tag Paris]   Training [Tag Paris] EmptySat May 25, 2013 12:55 am

Vera smirked a bit and took his hand, kissing the back of it gently. "There. A kiss," she smirked a bit. "You saved your ass huh?" She asked, tilting her head. "Not very brave of you..." She mumbled. "And, besides... If you're here to help your friends, who says I can trust you?" She pointed out, pouting a bit.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Training [Tag Paris]   Training [Tag Paris] EmptySat May 25, 2013 4:54 pm

''You are a fast leaner'', Paris smirked back, and got quiet as she mentioned about his choice of sides. ''I know. I was selfish, and I told them why you're here, and why you did that to Elena and Lizzy.'', he murmured quietly, and kissed the back of her hand as well, ''I told them, you're just another victim, like us''
Back to top Go down
Vera Tyler

Vera Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Training [Tag Paris]   Training [Tag Paris] EmptySat May 25, 2013 5:00 pm

Vera looked down to their hands and sighed. "I'm... not a victim, Paris... I was a victim when I was seven. I'm repaying my gratitude now," she shrugged her shoulders and played with his fingers. "I'm on the side I'm meant to be on, Paris... I wouldn't fit in on the 'good ' side," she sighed. "I don't have anything to fight for anyway. I'm repaying my debt as I promised I would."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training [Tag Paris]   Training [Tag Paris] Empty

Back to top Go down

Training [Tag Paris]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next