Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nightmare [Tag Paris]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vera Tyler

Vera Tyler

Nightmare [Tag Paris] Empty
PostSubject: Nightmare [Tag Paris]   Nightmare [Tag Paris] EmptySun May 19, 2013 9:51 pm

Vera did not usually sleep well through any night. Often, she did not sleep at all. This night, her dream had started out decent. It was merely of her with Katrina and Paris. But, then Carter appeared and she was reverted back to a seven year old version of herself. She curled up into a ball on her bed and started to cry. Leah and the others were used to her crying. Everyone except Paris, perhaps.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare [Tag Paris]   Nightmare [Tag Paris] EmptySun May 19, 2013 10:05 pm

Paris decided to not talk to Leah during the rest of the day, he could be more stubborn than his father, or mother or Ari if he wanted... Plus, Vera seemed distant, and he was sure Leah's whispering was the reason of that. He tried to sleep, but his mind was heavy thinking of this new plan, and that maybe Lizzy could get hurt. He knew if some of his friends was severely injuried, he would have known by now... But yet the feeling of not knowing what was going on was killing his nerves.

He turned on his bed for the hundredth time on that night when he heard someone crying... Vera's crying. She didn't stop, so he decided to go to her room and see what was going on, ''Vera?'', he murmured quietly, and pursed his lips when he saw her curled on her bad, having a bad dream. He knelt by her side on the bed, and held her hand softly. He wanted to hug her, and to put her over his lap, but he couldn't do anything more than just hold her hand for now, and hoping that somehow that would help to ease her sleep. ''I'm right here'', he mumbled quietly.
Back to top Go down
Vera Tyler

Vera Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare [Tag Paris]   Nightmare [Tag Paris] EmptySun May 19, 2013 10:11 pm

Vera felt someone's hand holding her own. She normally would have jarred from her sleep and moved away from the contact. But, it was the fact that someone had come and tried to comfort her -- and she knew who it was. She quieted her crying eventually, still holding his hand. She couldn't be like this with him, though. It was against her orders. "Thank you," She whispered, opening her brown eyes shyly and then looking away from him. "You should... go... It's not okay for you to be here..." She mumbled. "Leah will be mad..."
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare [Tag Paris]   Nightmare [Tag Paris] EmptySun May 19, 2013 10:16 pm

Paris smiled slightly as she calmed down, and tilted his head when she opened her brown eyes. He frowned a bit as she moved her gaze from him, and clenched his teeth lightly as she confirmed what he already guessed. ''I don't care if she would be mad or not... I'm here on my own will'', he murmured quietly, and gently brushed his thumb at her hand.
Back to top Go down
Vera Tyler

Vera Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare [Tag Paris]   Nightmare [Tag Paris] EmptySun May 19, 2013 10:22 pm

Vera chewed on her bottom lip slightly and glanced up at him, only to look away again. "Leah is the boss... She saved my life... She told me to stay away from you... I can't disrespect her, Paris," She said quietly, her frown showing she didn't like what Leah had ordered of her.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare [Tag Paris]   Nightmare [Tag Paris] EmptySun May 19, 2013 10:31 pm

''Funny... Because she pratically told me I should be with you instead of her'', he whispered with a small smirk, not losing his gaze from her eyes. One time or another she would look back at him again, and all she would see was his sweet smile at her.
Back to top Go down
Vera Tyler

Vera Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare [Tag Paris]   Nightmare [Tag Paris] EmptySun May 19, 2013 10:36 pm

"Be with you?" Vera repeated, furrowing her brows and looking up at him. She was momentarily distracted by his smile. But, she shook her head and sat up. She pulled her hair over one shoulder and moved her hand away from his. "Paris, I can't be with anyone... You know I can barely be touched. Relationships require touching, do they not?" She mumbled, looking down to her lap as she fiddled with her fingers. "Besides... I don't... Really... Find men... Attractive," She said slowly. "You can't blame me after what I went through," she pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare [Tag Paris]   Nightmare [Tag Paris] EmptySun May 19, 2013 10:42 pm

Paris chuckled softly, and sat on her bed, always keeping a safe distance from her. ''I'm not asking to be on relationship with you Vera... Leah is crazy. You can't take her seriously sometimes'', he shook his head and smirked. ''I can't really understand what you went through, but I imagined that hurt you deeply... I just want to be your friend... I could use of a friend here, at least one who doens't want me only for sex'', he muttered quietly.
Back to top Go down
Vera Tyler

Vera Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare [Tag Paris]   Nightmare [Tag Paris] EmptySun May 19, 2013 10:45 pm

Vera looked over at him and tilted her head a bit. "Leah only uses you for sex?" She questioned, then made a face. "That's gross..." she mumbled, shaking her head. "Well... I don't want you for sex... That's for sure," she tried to tease, smiling sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare [Tag Paris]   Nightmare [Tag Paris] EmptySun May 19, 2013 11:07 pm

''Yep... At the start it was only for sex'', he said with a funny face. ''But then she couldn't help but falling for me, and I couldn't leave her when I saw she had a good side'', he said with a small shrug. ''I already know it...'', he murmured with a small smile, ''That's why I think we could work...'', he smirked and winked playfully.
Back to top Go down
Vera Tyler

Vera Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare [Tag Paris]   Nightmare [Tag Paris] EmptySun May 19, 2013 11:10 pm

Vera sighed and nodded. "Leah is good... She just... Her heart has been darkened so much by her father... All she wants is to impress him and be how he wants her to be... She doesn't know who she is," she mumbled. "Er... Sorry... I shouldn't speak out of line like that," She smiled sheepishly. When he winked at her, she smiled shyly and nodded. "You got out of bed to come check on me... Do you want to lay back down?" She asked, laying back down and curling up. "Just don't... touch me," she said. To even allow herself to lay with someone -- a male in particular -- was even bigger than holding his hand to her. Even if they weren't touching. Laying down put her at a disadvantage. And yet, that didn't bother her with him.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare [Tag Paris]   Nightmare [Tag Paris] EmptySun May 19, 2013 11:19 pm

''That's exactly what I'm intend to do... Maybe if I can bring her human side for good, she would stop this and let me and my friends to go home'', he murmured quietly. As she allowed him to lay by her side, he frowned a bit... ''You sure you won't stab me in the morning?'', he asked, half playful, but a little afraid that could actually.
Back to top Go down
Vera Tyler

Vera Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare [Tag Paris]   Nightmare [Tag Paris] EmptySun May 19, 2013 11:34 pm

"Well... You're not going to do that if you're with me," Vera pointed out quietly. She laughed slightly at his question, but then frowned. "I... I don't know... I've never had someone sleep beside me before," she admitted. "I'm just tired... And I figured you are too... and we were talking so I..." she bit her lip. "You don't have to," She mumbled and ducked her eyes from view.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare [Tag Paris]   Nightmare [Tag Paris] EmptyMon May 20, 2013 12:05 am

''Well... I could go now, or I could go by the morning, before you wake up'', he suggested with a small smirk, and looked back at her, ''You want me to leave now?'', he asked, just to be polite, because if he was going to be true to himself, he didn't want to leave just now.
Back to top Go down
Vera Tyler

Vera Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare [Tag Paris]   Nightmare [Tag Paris] EmptyMon May 20, 2013 12:07 am

"Don't leave just yet," Vera answered without even thinking about it. She bit her tongue and smiled shyly. "Can I just... hold your hand for a while?" she asked. "I like the feeling... I've never gotten to hold someone's hand before you," She mumbled and reached her hand out towards him.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare [Tag Paris]   Nightmare [Tag Paris] EmptyMon May 20, 2013 12:13 am

Paris smirked softly at the chance of staying more with her... He held her hand with a soft squeeze, and moved to seat closer to her, ''I guess you never cuddled someone while you sleep... The feeling is nice too'', he said with a boyish smile.
Back to top Go down
Vera Tyler

Vera Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare [Tag Paris]   Nightmare [Tag Paris] EmptyMon May 20, 2013 12:16 am

Vera smiled as he took her hand. She gently interlaced their fingers together and then looked up at him. She tensed slightly when he moved closer to her, but as he did not make a move after that, she relaxed. "I... Well, no... Carter... Sort of cuddled me... but, I was hurting... So..." She trailed off and looked down to their hands.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare [Tag Paris]   Nightmare [Tag Paris] EmptyMon May 20, 2013 12:24 am

Paris smiled faded slightly as she mentioned the man Carter... ''I didn't mean on that way, Vera...'', he murmured quietly. ''I would never hurt you, or anyone... Except for Titus, for being an ass to Leah'', he said with a small smirk, ''You can ask Leah if I ever hurt her... Though that wouldn't be a good idea if you consider the fact she wanted us apart'', he teased.
Back to top Go down
Vera Tyler

Vera Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare [Tag Paris]   Nightmare [Tag Paris] EmptyMon May 20, 2013 12:29 am

Vera looked up at him from under her lashes and bit her lip slightly. She laughed slightly as he mentioned Leah and pursed her lips, still not totally comfortable with going against Leah's orders. "Maybe... Someday... You can show me what that... Cuddling thing feels like," she offered softly. "But... I don't think you'll stick around me that long," She sighed and brushed her thumb against his hand. "I have to hurt your friends," she whispered, looking away from him.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare [Tag Paris]   Nightmare [Tag Paris] EmptyMon May 20, 2013 12:35 am

''You will like the feeling... I can guarantee'', he murmured with a soft smile. As she sighed he frowned a little, and his heart skipped a beat at her whisper. ''I know.. Leah mentioned you'll hurt Lizzy... Is that true?'', he asked shyly, a bit afraid of her answer.
Back to top Go down
Vera Tyler

Vera Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare [Tag Paris]   Nightmare [Tag Paris] EmptyMon May 20, 2013 12:39 am

Vera frowned as she heard the fear in his voice. She didn't like hurting people -- at least, not people that would affect someone she cared about. She had only known Leah her whole life and Leah hadn't cared about anyone before. But, now that Vera had met Paris, she felt a bit bad for hurting his friends. Of course, it didn't mean she would disobey orders and not do it. It just meant she felt bad for doing it. "There are two young girls in the warehouse... And there is an older girl and an older boy with them -- one of the twins and a witch... If we draw out the younger girls, the older will follow. They're the most dangerous to us right now," She said quietly. She knew she shouldn't be telling him this, but he was on their side, wasn't he? "There's actually a chance I'll get hurt... I've never really fought against anyone, and the twin boy seems to know what he's doing with a gun," she made a face up at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare [Tag Paris]   Nightmare [Tag Paris] EmptyMon May 20, 2013 12:48 am

Paris bit his lip slightly, and listened to each of her words... He guesses the older girl was Rosie, and the twin was Christian... Ian was a pacifist, he wouldn't know what to do with a gun. But the other girls... They could be Lizzy and someone else... And someone who was closer to Lizzy age was Elena... ''If you hurt Elena, I'm sure Christian would be mad, and he would hurt anyone to protect her or Rosie and Lizzy'', Paris said quietly... ''Katrina is going with you, right? Is she human like you?''
Back to top Go down
Vera Tyler

Vera Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare [Tag Paris]   Nightmare [Tag Paris] EmptyMon May 20, 2013 12:53 am

Vera made a face again as he only confirmed that the Christian boy would attack her if she even thought of touching Elena. "The one you like -- Lizzy? -- she's sisters with the witch, right?" she questioned. "I'm sure that would provoke the girl," She sighed. "The witch is who I'm scared of... I can handle a fight with guns, but magic? I'm powerless against that," she shook her head. "Kat is a demi... She's powerful... And kind of into eating people," she mumbled. "She bit Helena before the boy jumped in... We can't touch him," she scowled.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare [Tag Paris]   Nightmare [Tag Paris] EmptyMon May 20, 2013 1:24 am

''Why everyone thinks I like Lizzy.... She just a friend, okay?'', he pouted at her, but nodded after, ''Yeah, and you would hit a nerve if you hurt her... or Damon.'', he sighed. When she mentioned about Katrina, and what she could do, his stomach knocked... ''That's disgusting... I don't want to meet this girl...'', he made a face.
Back to top Go down
Vera Tyler

Vera Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare [Tag Paris]   Nightmare [Tag Paris] EmptyMon May 20, 2013 1:29 am

Vera shook her head and smiled slightly. "Katrina is nice... She's very, very beautiful, too... She has this black smokey thing that lives in her veins and comes out and it's name is Kuro... It likes me," she beamed. "She's helping me get used to being touched, too... Just, more slowly than you," She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare [Tag Paris]   Nightmare [Tag Paris] Empty

Back to top Go down

Nightmare [Tag Paris]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next