Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dry your eyes. [tag Paris]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

Dry your eyes. [tag Paris] Empty
PostSubject: Dry your eyes. [tag Paris]   Dry your eyes. [tag Paris] EmptySun May 26, 2013 1:18 am

Leah went to the dojo first. Vera seemed like she was about to leave -- when asked why, she said she wanted to check on Paris. He hadn't looked well. Leah said she would do it. Vera did not stand in her way. So, now Leah was outside of Paris' door. She was going to knock when she heard the soft sound of cries. Her heart squeezed. He was crying? She swallowed the lump in her throat and opened the door.

"Paris...?" She asked gently. She walked over to him and sat on the bed beside him. She took his hand and brought it up to her lips. "Why are you crying?" She asked softly.

Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Dry your eyes. [tag Paris]   Dry your eyes. [tag Paris] EmptySun May 26, 2013 1:27 am

Paris sat on the bed when he noticed someone was about to walk into the room. He cleaned the tears from his cheeks, and looked away as he heard Leah. He wasn't really sure if he wanted to see her after metting her father, he would rather be with Vera. However as she treated him so kindly, his heart softened, and he looked back at her, ''What? I wasn't crying.'', he chuckled sadly.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Dry your eyes. [tag Paris]   Dry your eyes. [tag Paris] EmptySun May 26, 2013 1:33 am

Leah gave a small, sad smile in return. It was obvious she was only bringing forth her human qualities that she normally tried so hard to cover up. "You missed a tear," She said quietly. She leaned over to him and gently kissed the tear away. She then kissed his temple and his forehead. "I heard daddy spoke to you earlier," She mumbled before laying down next to him on her side, one of her hands taking one of his hands again and gently interlacing their fingers.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Dry your eyes. [tag Paris]   Dry your eyes. [tag Paris] EmptySun May 26, 2013 1:39 am

Paris smiled sadly and leaned towards her as she kissed the tear away, then he laid down near to her and squeezed his fingers gently with hers. ''You heard? Did you hear the talk, or your father told you he met me and Vera at the trainning dojo?'', he asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Dry your eyes. [tag Paris]   Dry your eyes. [tag Paris] EmptySun May 26, 2013 1:48 am

"I talked to Vera," Leah said quietly. She kissed his hand and sighed softly. "Daddy will let you see your mum... He's not completely heartless... No matter how easy it is to believe that he is," She sighed. "...Now... Why where you crying?" She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Dry your eyes. [tag Paris]   Dry your eyes. [tag Paris] EmptySun May 26, 2013 2:04 am

''But he told me that if mom goes back to him, she's going to be more than two years away from us... And I don't want to lose her.'', he whispered, and cleaned the fresh tear from his eye. On the worst scenary, they would all go back to the real Seattle, Ari would go back to the loft with Jasper, and he was going to be alone with his father. He was closer to his mother, and he didn't want to be there, to see his father lost in his rage. He and Ari were told that their mother was the only who could bring his father's good side, and without Meg there, Paris was afraid of dealing with the beast inside Adam.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Dry your eyes. [tag Paris]   Dry your eyes. [tag Paris] EmptySun May 26, 2013 2:11 am

Leah frowned a bit, especially as he cried a bit more. "Paris..." She sighed and moved closer to him. She gently wrapped one arm around his head cradling him a bit. "You wouldn't... You wouldn't lose her..." she tried to soothe him, but in truth, this was something even she wasn't sure about. "I'm sure... Daddy would let me bring you to see her..." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Dry your eyes. [tag Paris]   Dry your eyes. [tag Paris] EmptySun May 26, 2013 2:20 am

Paris leaned towards her and closed his eyes. He could tell that even Leah wasn't sure of what she was saying... ''What if he doesn't let me see her.. What if he decides to never let her go back again... What if she kills her so he could keep her sould forever?'', he murmuredand swallowed hard. He was freaking out, maybe because he missed home, or maybe because he was tired to hide how sad he was about everything. Maybe he could just join Ari, but he would left Vera and Leah behind, and he didn't want to lose any of them.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Dry your eyes. [tag Paris]   Dry your eyes. [tag Paris] EmptySun May 26, 2013 2:28 am

Leah swallowed the lump in her throat and gently ran her hand through his hair. "Paris..." She whimpered softly. She hated seeing him like this. "Baby... My father keeps his word. If he said you'll get to see her, than he will let you see her... We'll just... have to make sure that we get his word that you'll be able to visit her," She said, kissing the top of his head gently. "I promise... I owe you... For staying by my side... I will try my best to get my father to agree," She whispered to him. "I love you... I don't want to see you in this kind of pain... I know its a lot of my fault," She sighed. "I'm sorry..." To anyone else, she would not apologize. But, because it caused Paris pain, she was sorry.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Dry your eyes. [tag Paris]   Dry your eyes. [tag Paris] EmptySun May 26, 2013 2:33 pm

''You're so good to me, Leah...'', Paris whispered quietly, and pursed his lips, ''Vera saved my life today, but you've been saving me since this all started'', he mumbled with a small sobbing. He wished he was able to grow the same feelings she had about him. But they were so diferrent, that Paris couldn't see a future for them, plus there was Titus, and Paris knew Leah would never leave the other demi-god.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Dry your eyes. [tag Paris]   Dry your eyes. [tag Paris] EmptySun May 26, 2013 5:28 pm

Leah winced slightly when he said she was good to him. No she wasn't. She'd been using him since the beginning. She wasn't good to him. It was true that she had kept him safe -- reasoning behind that she wasn't sure of. He wasn't going to love her, and she knew that. So, why did she keep trying? She kissed the top of his head and cradled him as she had before. "I'm sorry, Paris... I'm not good to you... You know that... I'm sorry for doing all of this to you... I really am... No matter how little I show it," She sighed and nuzzled her nose to the top of his head. "I love you... And I know you won't ever love me back... And that sucks because I've never loved anyone before, but... I get it," She shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Dry your eyes. [tag Paris]   Dry your eyes. [tag Paris] EmptySun May 26, 2013 7:39 pm

Paris looked up to her, ''You say you love me and I believe, you have only burned me once, and here I am, still alive'', he chuckled sadly.''Honestly I want to love you back, but I can't'', he shook his head, and bit his lip slightly, ''Please, if you care about me. Try to convice your dad to forgive my mom... She'll make his life miserable, I'm being serious, Leah'', he pleaded quietly.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Dry your eyes. [tag Paris]   Dry your eyes. [tag Paris] EmptySun May 26, 2013 7:45 pm

Leah looked down to him, her eyes soft. She bit her bottom lip and sighed. "I..." She pursed her lips and looked away from him. "I can't make promises like that," She whispered. "I mean... I'll... Try..." She mumbled. Why would she do that? He wasn't going to love her... what did she owe him?
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Dry your eyes. [tag Paris]   Dry your eyes. [tag Paris] EmptySun May 26, 2013 8:13 pm

''T-thank you, Leah'', he mumbled softly and cleaned his tears for good. He sat on the bed and looked at her, ''How are you? we barely talk since this all started'', he said with a small smile, and looked down at her.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Dry your eyes. [tag Paris]   Dry your eyes. [tag Paris] EmptySun May 26, 2013 11:32 pm

"Oh, you know... The usual... Questioning everything I've ever believed in," Leah sighed, and rubbed her face. "I love you, but... At the same time... I've got a duty to my father... And its not just something I can look past... I mean... I'd be wasting my whole life's training," She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Dry your eyes. [tag Paris]   Dry your eyes. [tag Paris] EmptySun May 26, 2013 11:54 pm

Paris saw some light at the end of the tunnel when Leah mentioned about having been questioning her believes. He thought that was a good sign for him and his friends. ''When all of this is over, and your father gets what he wants... What is going to happen to you?'', he asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Dry your eyes. [tag Paris]   Dry your eyes. [tag Paris] EmptySun May 26, 2013 11:55 pm

Leah looked over at him and pursed her lips. "I don't know... I'll just... go back to how I was before... Maybe Titus will come to live with me in the underworld... I don't know," She sighed, shrugging her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Dry your eyes. [tag Paris]   Dry your eyes. [tag Paris] EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:05 am

''Or maybe you could just go back to Seattle... Take a break from this world, and breath some fresh air...'', Paris suggested shyly. The more he could push her away from Hades influence, the best.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Dry your eyes. [tag Paris]   Dry your eyes. [tag Paris] EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:17 am

"Right. Me, go back to Seattle with all of you guys... They'd tear me apart," Leah sighed, shaking her head. "You may like me, but none of them ever would," She mumbled. "And they have good reason to hate me. I'm not out to make them like me."
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Dry your eyes. [tag Paris]   Dry your eyes. [tag Paris] EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:33 am

''Seattle is a big city, maybe they would never fidn you come back to the city, and if they find you just need to puff, and you're safe'', he shrugged slightly, ''You're half human, I'm sure you would be fine, and we could be friends in the end'', he said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Dry your eyes. [tag Paris]   Dry your eyes. [tag Paris] EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:42 am

Leah looked over and him and sighed. "Maybe... I should just send you back to your friends..." She said quietly. "You don't want to be here... You were crying about it a moment ago," She pointed out, shaking her head. "You want to be with me because you think you can change me... There's nothing to change," she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Dry your eyes. [tag Paris]   Dry your eyes. [tag Paris] EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:54 am

Paris smiled sadly, ''You're wrong... I was crying because your father is destroying my home. If I ever come back with my friends, I won't have my mom in my family for gods know how long time'', he pursed his lips. ''I like you Leah, and I don't think I can change you. I think I can bring up the human side your father and boyfriend made you forget about''
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Dry your eyes. [tag Paris]   Dry your eyes. [tag Paris] EmptyMon May 27, 2013 1:10 am

"They didn't make me forget about my human side, Paris... I chose to," Leah said quietly. "You could go be with Arianne... I mean, you would be vulnerable to attacks, but... At least you would have your family that you love," she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Dry your eyes. [tag Paris]   Dry your eyes. [tag Paris] EmptyMon May 27, 2013 1:28 am

''But what about you? And Vera? I like you both... And I don't want to leave you too. Besides, mom is coming, and I need to see her'', he murmured quietly, almost broken. ''I don't want to leave you alone, Leah'', he repeated. He wasn't lying, he didn't want to leave her side, but he remembered what Rose told him. If Leah and Vera didn't want to be fixed, there was nothing he could do about it then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dry your eyes. [tag Paris]   Dry your eyes. [tag Paris] Empty

Back to top Go down

Dry your eyes. [tag Paris]
Page 1 of 1