Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You're Mine [Tag Paris]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

You're Mine [Tag Paris] Empty
PostSubject: You're Mine [Tag Paris]   You're Mine [Tag Paris] EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:18 pm

Once they were there, Leah released Paris and her control over his mind. They stood along the river of the souls in her father's realm. She bit her lip and hooked her hair behind her ears. "Don't get mad at me," She said quietly and pouted. "The last time I tried to tell you who I am, you left me... I didn't want that to happen again," she said quietly. "But... You're going to hate me regardless. I just want to see if you'll accept me on your own free will, or If I'll have to use force," She huffed. "Come with me," she nodded and climbed into the little boat beside the place they'd been standing before. A skeleton was the one who rowed the boat. She pat the place in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: You're Mine [Tag Paris]   You're Mine [Tag Paris] EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:33 pm

Paris blinked a few times when Leah released his lips, and frowned seeing where they were standing. He was at Lizzy's, and the last thing he remembered was having the petit girl on his arm. He could feel his heart on his throat and he widened his eyes at Leah as she spoke. He knew where they were, he knew who he could met there. He remembered the several times his parents, friends told him how Leah was dangerous, and he didn't listen to them. ''What the hell you're saying, Leah?'', he felt confused, and crossed his arms upon his chest, standing stubbornly where she left him.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: You're Mine [Tag Paris]   You're Mine [Tag Paris] EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:36 pm

Leah sighed. "Listen. I'm not going to hurt you, Paris... I really do care about you. That's why I'm protecting you," She whispered. "I can't stop what the twins are doing... and what Titus and I were sent to do... But... You'll be safe. I just need you to trust me. I know you shouldn't -- and normally, you'd be wise not to -- but, right now? Doing what I say is your best option," she said quietly and shrugged her shoulders as she again pat the space for him to sit.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: You're Mine [Tag Paris]   You're Mine [Tag Paris] EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:49 pm

Paris pursed his lips, he wanted to believe Leah, but he knew she was hiding things from him. He sat on the boat, and kept some distance from her. He connected the dots, and realized she was Hades' daughter. If he could, he would ran from her, but he had no idea of how to get out from the underworld, that's why he decided it was wiser to do what she said.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: You're Mine [Tag Paris]   You're Mine [Tag Paris] EmptyWed May 08, 2013 8:00 pm

Leah smiled when Paris finally got into the boat. "Thank you," She said quietly. The ride to where she had grown up wasn't that long. Of course, she had to burn a few souls who tried to touch her and beg her to help them. When they arrived, she climbed out of the boat and smoothed out her dress before gesturing for Paris to walk with her.

"Hey there, baby girl!" Hades' chimed as he walked down form his usual perch. He was in his human appearance -- something he'd grown so accustomed to that he didn't bother changing from anymore. "Daddy!" Leah smiled brightly and hurried over to him. She hugged him tightly -- which made him gasp for air and tug her away from him. "Careful, Leah! I see you got Herc's kid," He smiled proudly. Leah smirked and nodded. "What about this one?" Hades questioned, looking over at Paris. "This is Paris, Daddy... Meg's child," she said quietly. "She made two of them with that twit?" Hades scowled a bit.

"Well... I can tell he's not here on his own volition..." Hades said with a small frown. "Too bad. I guess people like Ariel don't exist anymore," He sighed. Leah bit her lip and looked away. She wouldn't admit that it did hurt that Paris was contemplating running even now. He didn't care for her -- didn't want to be with her. Ariel had. Even when she found out. "No... I guess not," she said softly, sadness in her tone despite how hard she tried to fight it. "I don't want him getting hurt," Leah sighed. Hades arched a brow at her. "That's unlike you... You usually kill anyone without a second thought," He pointed out. "I know that, but... I don't know. Look at his face. I don't want that all bloody," She pouted cutely. "So, what? He doesn't want to be with you -- what else could you do other than manipulate him with your magic? That'd be a good bit of work constantly," He pointed out. "I... I wanted him to be on his own free will, but... I couldn't get him to fall in love with me..." she whispered. Hades scoffed and shook his head. "That would be because you're unlovable, Leah. You're designed for no emotions -- no mercy. Not feelings," He muttered. He tilted her chin. "You're in love with him, aren't you?" He challenged. Leah bit her lip. Hades glared them and stole the strength she'd taken from Helena in order to throw her into the ground a few feet away. She gasped, finding he had taken her resistance to pain, too. She cursed under her breath and curled up a bit as she felt her arm bent at an unnatural position. "Shame. Seems the twins really are better," Hades muttered and walked back to his throne. "You can't imagine how disappointed I am," he sighed as he sat down.

You're Mine [Tag Paris] Tumblr_inline_mjw3i5SaVR1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: You're Mine [Tag Paris]   You're Mine [Tag Paris] EmptyWed May 08, 2013 8:38 pm

Paris felt his stomach twisting when he saw those souls, begging for help. He wanted to help, but he knew it would be his ruin, and he also knew they were dead, so they wouldn't get hurt when Leah burned them, but he felt bad for it. Once the boat stopped ad he climbed out, he followed Leah, keeping a few steps between them.

He was feeling several emotions at the moment, but none of them were stronger than the feeling of being betrayed. He swallowed hard when he saw Hades for the first time, and clenched his fists, as he recalled everything he had done to his mother. He narrowed his eyes when he mentioned his father, and as he heard them talking all the pieces came together in his mind. Leah played with him, and he was her toy all those time. He should have listened to Lizzy when she told him about Leah. He couldn't help but hate Leah and himself for believing her, he was alamost giving up upon every good moment they spent together when they both made him remind that Leah was half human.... She had a human side depiste how despicable her father was. Perhaps there were some moments true, when her humanity was shown to him.

When Hades stole something from Leah, he walked back, and shook his head. He wasn't even thinking when he knelt by Leah's side, and pulled her closer to him, lifting her into his arms. ''My parents were right about you, Hades... You're nothing more than a coward son of a bitch'', he scowled and got up, ''We need to get out from here'', he whispered at Leah's ear.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: You're Mine [Tag Paris]   You're Mine [Tag Paris] EmptyWed May 08, 2013 9:23 pm

Leah gasped softly when Paris came over to her. She hadn't expected him to help her. Much less hold her close like that. She leaned into his embrace, knowing it would be short lived. "Paris... I can't," she whispered, shaking her head a bit. "He's my father... I have to do what he says," she sighed. She sat up and took a hold of her broken arm with her good arm. With a forceful pull, an audible snap and a shriek of pain, she had her bone back in place. She took in a shaky breath and closed her eyes for a moment.

"So weak," Hades murmured, watching them curiously. "He's got some bite to him, though, Leah... I can see why you like him... It's still no excuse for letting your humanity come in," he spat disapprovingly. "Fuck you... You're a God and even you fell in love!" She pointed out. Hades smirked and chuckled. "True... But, that doesn't mean I'd allow the same of you," Hades shrugged.

Leah frowned and shook her head, looking down. "Paris... come with me," she sighed and stood up, wobbling a bit off beat from the throw. She took his hand and tugged him to follow her away from her father. She lead him to what she knew as her room. They lived in a house that was built into the stone landscape. There was mostly glass and sharp edges, like her father had grown to like in Seattle. She found her room in the back of the house and sighed as she went and sat onto her bed. "I'm sorry," She whispered to Paris. It was a sincere apology -- something rare for her.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: You're Mine [Tag Paris]   You're Mine [Tag Paris] EmptyWed May 08, 2013 9:37 pm

Paris looked down, finding he would be smarter to avoid paying attention to Hades, or else he would snap for what he had done to his mother. He focused only on Leah, and followed her, glad to be away from that stupid piece of god.

He didn't take note of where they were exactly, and he tried his best to sound calm and soft. ''Are you really sorry? Because, honestly, Leah. I don't know when you're lying, or being sincere with me'', he mumbled quietly. He knew she was in pain, and she was abused for both Titus and her father, she didn't deserve another one to abuse her too. ''I can't be here, Leah. Couldn't you just puff me back?'', he asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: You're Mine [Tag Paris]   You're Mine [Tag Paris] EmptyWed May 08, 2013 9:41 pm

Leah looked up at him, her eyes watering and her bottom lip shaking. "I-I'm not lying to you," She whimpered, her voice cracking as she quickly looked away, refusing to really be seen in that state again by him. "I-I-I can't, Paris... I would. You're the one human I would save if I could. But I can't. I can't see you put into the plans that are already in action," She shook her head and held her sides. "Hades wants you and Arianne. He has you. Here. In one piece. He didn't care whether you were alive or dead. I didn't either, at first, but... Fuck," She shook her head and closed her eyes. "I don't want to hurt you."
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: You're Mine [Tag Paris]   You're Mine [Tag Paris] EmptyWed May 08, 2013 9:48 pm

''Yeah, because you fell in love with me...'', he mutered. Paris wanted to sound sarcastic, but his voice was broken and a little shaken. He strolled around into her 'bedroom', and chewed her bottom lip. ''What are you planning, and why Hades needs my sister? If you care about me as you claimed, you should tell me, and not leave me into the dark'', he said quietly as he sit on her bed and took her hands into his.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: You're Mine [Tag Paris]   You're Mine [Tag Paris] EmptyWed May 08, 2013 10:09 pm

Leah winced slightly. She didn't like hearing his voice like that. He was usually so cocky and confident. She looked over at him and sighed, running her hands back through her hair before looking down to his hands when he took hold of one. She bit her lip and closed her eyes. "My dad sent me and Titus to separate you all from your parents... I've been creating a world since I was a kid. A world that's a replica of Seattle, if Seattle were to be hit with bombs and decayed to collapsing buildings... There are hunters who will..." She sighed. "They're sent to hunt you all down. One by one... Under my lead," she mumbled. "I didn't want to subject you to that... Anyone who joins my side will be safe," She tried to emphasize.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: You're Mine [Tag Paris]   You're Mine [Tag Paris] EmptyWed May 08, 2013 10:18 pm

Paris clenched his teeth, and took deep breaths. He was glad Leah told him their plans, and a bit of surprised. That showed him she truly cared about him, and deep down he was shaken by that. ''But what's the point of this? Why they are going to hunt us down? To please Hades's sick mood?'', he mumbled. He wasn't sure yet if he wanted to join her side, he couldn't leave his sister or his friends to their lucky, that would go against all his morals.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: You're Mine [Tag Paris]   You're Mine [Tag Paris] EmptyWed May 08, 2013 10:24 pm

Leah nodded and chewed on her bottom lip. "Hades wants to torture your mom to the point where she will come back to him in order to get everyone home safely," She whispered. There was a knock on her door then. Oliver poked his head into the room. "Hey there," He chimed, happy as ever. Leah wiped her eyes and looked down her hands. "Hi," she mumbled. "You're crying? I didn't think that was possible," He teased before looking at Paris. He paused and smiled sheepishly. "Oh... Hey there, Paris," He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: You're Mine [Tag Paris]   You're Mine [Tag Paris] EmptyWed May 08, 2013 10:38 pm

Paris looked down, and shook his head. He knew his father wouldn't be okay with it, and he felt frustrated, because he couldn't do anything to stop it from happening. He looked towarsd the door, and scowled seeing Oliver, all chimy. ''Spare me from your smiles, Oliver'', Paris mumbled and crossed his arms, ''Do you know they want Ari... If you cared about her, he would be worried, and not smiling like a chipmunk'', he narrowed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: You're Mine [Tag Paris]   You're Mine [Tag Paris] EmptyWed May 08, 2013 10:44 pm

Oliver's smile dropped when he mentioned Arianne. "What the hell are you talking about?" He questioned. Leah laughed dryly. "Paris... You should know by now, Oliver is strength, not wit," She muttered. "We don't involve him in these plans until we need muscle... But, that wasn't going to be needed after I got Helena's powers," She mumbled. "What?" Oliver chirped. Leah rolled her eyes. "He's half blood, too. Barely even my brother," she scowled at him. Oliver pouted. "He follows commands. He may care for Arianne, but he doesn't do well on his own. He will follow my word, or my father's," She shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: You're Mine [Tag Paris]   You're Mine [Tag Paris] EmptyWed May 08, 2013 10:51 pm

Paris rolled his eyes, ''You're pathetic... I wonder how you survived war'', he narrowed his eyes, and turned his blue hues towards Leah. ''You meant you had Helena's powers... I have the feeling Your father took them away from you'', he muttered quietly, hating that Hades was closer to get his claws on his mother.

Last edited by Paris De Chambord on Wed May 08, 2013 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: You're Mine [Tag Paris]   You're Mine [Tag Paris] EmptyWed May 08, 2013 10:56 pm

"Because, in war, you're given commands, and you follow them," Oliver muttered, rolling his eyes. Leah smirked a bit at her brothers snappiness. "I had Helena's powers, yes... threaten Liam by hanging him off the Eiffel tower and she becomes pretty compliant to handing over her powers," she laughed slightly, shaking her head. "I like Liam, though..."
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: You're Mine [Tag Paris]   You're Mine [Tag Paris] EmptyWed May 08, 2013 11:02 pm

''You did what?'', Paris snapped and got up from the bed. ''Leah... Liam is fucking afraid of heights. You just came back because it was part of your plan... Not because you loved me'', he muttered. ''You know what you're doing is wrong, right? That what your father wants you all to do is sick. He has no fucking right upon my mother, not anymore...'', he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: You're Mine [Tag Paris]   You're Mine [Tag Paris] EmptyWed May 08, 2013 11:07 pm

Leah winced and sunk down when he started to raise his tone. "It wasn't me! It was Titus!" She interjected. "I mean... I didn't stop him, but... We promised we won't hurt him. If my father and I are anything alike, it's in the fact that we keep our promises," she whispered. Oliver glared at Paris for raising his tone with Leah at all. "Listen up, Kid," Oliver stepped in then. "Don't fucking say my little sister is a liar about loving you. She has never cried before -- ever. She could never even fake it before when she tried. And yet, she's crying because you're upset," He pointed out. "Besides that, you're mother ran away before her contract was done. She broke her promise," He muttered before shoving him out of the way and moving out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: You're Mine [Tag Paris]   You're Mine [Tag Paris] EmptyWed May 08, 2013 11:28 pm

''The contract doesn't apply in Seattle, dumbass. I'm not guilt your father was stupid enough to send her there'', he muttered, and sat back on the bed. ''I'm sorry, Leah. I didn't mean to snap like that at you... But this whole situation drives me mad'', he said quietly, and pursed his lips. ''I want to go home'', he murmured.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: You're Mine [Tag Paris]   You're Mine [Tag Paris] EmptyWed May 08, 2013 11:30 pm

Leah shook her head and looked down. "You can't," she said softly. "I won't.... I won't let you... I don't want to hurt you," She whimpered. She laid down on her bed and curled up, crawling under the blankets first. She had never been so weak. But, the last thing she wanted was Paris being sent to the world she had created. To be hunted down and possibly killed? No. He was the only thing good in her life and to hell if he thought she'd let him be hurt.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: You're Mine [Tag Paris]   You're Mine [Tag Paris] EmptyWed May 08, 2013 11:35 pm

''Your humanity is showing up, Leah'', he said softly, not like how her father told her, with a sarcastic and disappointed voice. Paris sighed and laid by her side, above the blankets. ''If I stay by your side you couldn't hurt me, right?'', he asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: You're Mine [Tag Paris]   You're Mine [Tag Paris] EmptyWed May 08, 2013 11:37 pm

Leah poked her head up from her blankets and looked at him, her blue eyes wide and vulnerable. "Right... If you went back, I wouldn't have a choice," She said quietly. "I don't want to be in that position with you," She mumbled. She moved out from under the blankets and curled up by his side.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: You're Mine [Tag Paris]   You're Mine [Tag Paris] EmptyWed May 08, 2013 11:41 pm

''What do you mean, If I went back?'', he asked quietly, and wrapped his arm around her waist softly. He didn't want to get hurt, or to be hunted like he was a pray. But he wasn't willing to leave his friends and Ari alone.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: You're Mine [Tag Paris]   You're Mine [Tag Paris] EmptyWed May 08, 2013 11:54 pm

"If I sent you back," Leah rephrased. "I don't want you to be my prisoner, Paris... I love you," She muttered. "I had hoped that... If you loved me, you would come here and agree to stay by my side, but... Like my dad said -- I'm unlovable. It was a stupid attempt and now I can't even do what I was designed to do," She groaned in irritation at herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You're Mine [Tag Paris]   You're Mine [Tag Paris] Empty

Back to top Go down

You're Mine [Tag Paris]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next