Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You're Mine [Tag Paris]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

You're Mine [Tag Paris] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're Mine [Tag Paris]   You're Mine [Tag Paris] - Page 3 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 6:13 pm

Leah shook her head and snapped her fingers. Iris appeared then and smiled. She tited her head and started to play Paris' previous thoughts. How he had been mad about Liz and how he thought he could help his friends if he was with Leah. Leah glared at the ground, her skin visibly burning now.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: You're Mine [Tag Paris]   You're Mine [Tag Paris] - Page 3 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 6:18 pm

Paris gasped quietly and stepped back when one of the twins showed up. He chewed on his bottom lip as the freak started playing his thoughts and he suddenly became vulnerable as Leah started burning her skin. ''Leah, we need to talk. Privately'', he mumbled quietly, eyeing the blonde girl.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: You're Mine [Tag Paris]   You're Mine [Tag Paris] - Page 3 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 6:24 pm

Leah eyed Iris and the twin disappeared. "What?" Leah asked simply, trying to calm herself. She turned her blue eyes towards him, her iris' alight and brighter blue than ever.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: You're Mine [Tag Paris]   You're Mine [Tag Paris] - Page 3 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 6:32 pm

Paris ran his tongue between his lips, and eyed Leah for a moment. He realized there was no point on hiding it from her anymore. ''Yeah, I wanted to help my friends, but I also want to help you, Leah'', he said softly, ''You've been taught to let your god side to take control, and yet, you never really enjoyed the perks of being human'', he pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: You're Mine [Tag Paris]   You're Mine [Tag Paris] - Page 3 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 6:39 pm

Leah looked away from him and pursed his lips. "You can't help us both, Paris," she said quietly. "This isn't the time for me to enjoy being human, Paris. It's time for me to do what I was taught to do since I was little. Torture, and do what my father says," She muttered.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: You're Mine [Tag Paris]   You're Mine [Tag Paris] - Page 3 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 6:45 pm

''I would never imagine you were such a daddy's girl'', he muttered under his breath. ''I don't want to get hurt or hunted down, that's another reason I want to join your side'', he mumbled quietly.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: You're Mine [Tag Paris]   You're Mine [Tag Paris] - Page 3 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 7:09 pm

Leah scoffed. "So, you're saving your own ass," she smirked. "Wise," she nodded, shrugging her shoulders. She went out to her balcony that overlooked the seas and smiled a bit, looking out. "My mother is a goody-two-shoes. Of course, I don't know his mother. But, I don't see how he's any part related to my father," She sighed. "I'm not a daddy's girl, Paris... This is just who I am. Dark."
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: You're Mine [Tag Paris]   You're Mine [Tag Paris] - Page 3 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 7:17 pm

Paris followed her after a while, and looked down at Oliver... ''Maybe he's just as coward as Hades'', he scoffed, ''You're not only darkness, Leah'', he pointed out and walked back.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: You're Mine [Tag Paris]   You're Mine [Tag Paris] - Page 3 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 7:24 pm

Leah looked at him from the corner of her eye and pursed her lips. "How do you know?" She mumbled, turning and looking at him. She walked over and looked at his hands. "... Do they hurt?" She questioned.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: You're Mine [Tag Paris]   You're Mine [Tag Paris] - Page 3 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 7:54 pm

Paris smiled weakly, ''I don't know how... I just know it'', he said quietly, and looked down at his hands when she walked next to him. He wasn't paying attention on his hands until the moment she mentioned them. ''Maybe...'', he mumbled quietly, not saying how bad the pain was.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: You're Mine [Tag Paris]   You're Mine [Tag Paris] - Page 3 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 8:37 pm

Leah sighed and took his hands into hers. She closed her eyes and healed his hands with a soft whisper. "There... that'd about the only white magic I know. Healing," she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: You're Mine [Tag Paris]   You're Mine [Tag Paris] - Page 3 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 10:24 pm

Paris sighed in relief as Leah healed his hands, and smiled softly down at the petit girl, ''Thank you'', he whispered, and brought her hand to rest upon his shoulder, ''I also remember what you did with your lips over here'', he brushed his fingers softly upon her hand, that was rested where exactly she had bitten him.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: You're Mine [Tag Paris]   You're Mine [Tag Paris] - Page 3 EmptySat May 11, 2013 12:42 am

Leah rested her hand there on his neck and brushed her thumb against the place she had bitten once. "Mm... I'm good at healing. But... I prefer causing the pain. Not healing it," She muttered.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: You're Mine [Tag Paris]   You're Mine [Tag Paris] - Page 3 EmptySat May 11, 2013 12:54 am

''That's your god side who enjoys causing pain....'', Paris murmured quietly, and shrugged. ''I wanted to see my parents... Is that possible?'', he asked, with a small pout.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: You're Mine [Tag Paris]   You're Mine [Tag Paris] - Page 3 EmptySat May 11, 2013 12:59 am

Leah looked down and shook her head. "No... All of you will disappear and reappear in my Seattle... Your parents aren't supposed to know where you are," She shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You're Mine [Tag Paris]   You're Mine [Tag Paris] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

You're Mine [Tag Paris]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3