Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Changes (Tag Paris)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Megara De Chambord

Megara De Chambord

Changes (Tag Paris) Empty
PostSubject: Changes (Tag Paris)   Changes (Tag Paris) EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 2:55 am

"Of course, Adam... I can handle keeping the house together for a few days... Just, keep your calm out there, okay? And keep your hands off the other little models," Meg smiled a bit as she walked around the living room, phone to her ear. "I'll be here waiting. Call me if you need me, alright? I love you," She said gently before ending the call. With him out on a business trip, she hoped she spend some time with Paris and Leah -- mostly to see if the girl really had changed.

She heard the elevator buzz, and smiled a bit to herself. Leah and Paris had spent the night at Arianne and Jasper's, and were returning to the penthouse now out of better judgement. Of course, Leah was glad to know Adam wasn't home. How they were going to explain things to Megara, she wasn't sure.

"Welcome back," Megara greeted as she came over. "Sorry we were out so long. We got held up at the party," Leah mumbled. Megara arched a brow. "You don't usually say you're sorry for staying with Jasper," Meg mused. Leah smiled sheepishly. She then shifted her eyes onto Paris and gave a small smile. "It's nice to have you around, Leah... Adam will warm up to you, I'm positive."
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Changes (Tag Paris)   Changes (Tag Paris) EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 3:18 am

Paris followed Leah inside, not very pleased that Violet couldn't figure out the spell, and fix it on that night. He was a little pouty when his mother came over, and almost walked to wrapped his arms around her... He looked up to Leah as she started to apologize, shooking his head slight when she looked down to him. Thankfully, her slip turned out to favor their relationship.

Paris would lie of he said that leah hasn't changed him... She made him fall in love for her, something he imagined he wouldn't feel so soon. ''Er... Thanks Mrs. de Charmbord... We're a little tired, the party was a blast...'', he chuckled lighlty, yawning right after.
Back to top Go down
Megara De Chambord

Megara De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Changes (Tag Paris)   Changes (Tag Paris) EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 3:22 am

Megara nodded, tilting her head. "Right... Well, then, I'll let you two go rest for a while. I'll get something started for dinner, alright," she nodded. She knew something was up. Paris would have come and hugged her -- as he always did. But, she would let them be for a while.

Leah nodded and watched as Meg went into the kitchen before turning towards Paris. "C'mon," She mumbled and tugged him towards her bedroom. "You should be starting soon... And I'm guessing you don't want to use a tampon, right?" She questioned, tilting her head. "Think you can figure out how to wear a pad?" She questioned, trying hard to not giggle.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Changes (Tag Paris)   Changes (Tag Paris) EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 3:35 am

Paris pursed his lips, and went to her room, but he wanted to be with his mother into the kitchen... He was curious at what she was going to cook... Once they were inside the room, he walked to Leah's bed, and sat on the bed in a manly manner, like he was used to... He looked up to her confused... ''What the fuck you're talking about?'', he murmured quietly.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Changes (Tag Paris)   Changes (Tag Paris) EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 3:42 am

Leah bit her bottom lip and shook her head, smiling to herself. "Have you not gone to health class yet, Paris?" She asked quietly. "Here..." She sighed and went over to one of her bags, pulling out two boxes. "These are tampons. And, these are pads. The instructions are on the back," She said simply as she handed them to him and then went around to look at some of the pictures Arianne had left behind on the walls. Most of them were of Jasper and Stefan and Rose. But, there were a few of Paris and his sister, as well as Adam and Meg.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Changes (Tag Paris)   Changes (Tag Paris) EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 3:56 am

Paris looked up to her and tilted his head as he saw her hading him those two boxs... He barely read the intructions about the tampons before throwing it over his shoulder... The hell he was going to put something there... He sighed, ''Pads then!'', he murmured before getting up... ''Mh... I'm going to the bathroom to do this...'', he pointed at the pads box... ''Do you want me to change your clothes?'', he asked, and furrowed... In other circunstances, that sentence would sound nice.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Changes (Tag Paris)   Changes (Tag Paris) EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 4:00 am

Leah looked back at him and smiled a bit. "Yeah... Here," She murmured and went over to the dresser. She pulled out a pink tank-top and a pair of her pajama shorts. "Enjoy," She said teasingly, though her smile was harmless and honestly just playful.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Changes (Tag Paris)   Changes (Tag Paris) EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 4:15 am

Paris didn't smile, and took the clothing she picked... He locked the door as he got into the bathroom, and looked at his reflex at the mirror... ''Heh, still hot...'', he mused before taking his clothes off... He chuckled, and turned around, looking at his behind... He was having some fun looking at his new bra in underwear. After a moment he put the tank-top, and read the intructions one more time. He cursed when he got it wrong on his first tries, and felt discomfortable after putting his panties back.

He adjusted his panties and shorts and came into the room again. He cursed once more, and adjusted his panties again, now on his behind... ''Hell, Leah... How can you walk with this?'', he murmured...
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Changes (Tag Paris)   Changes (Tag Paris) EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 4:18 am

Leah sat onto the bed, crossing her legs and leaning back on her hands as she waited for him to come back. When he did come back, she bit her lip and giggled softly. "You get used to it," she mumbled. "How's your stomach? Not hurting yet?" she asked, tilting her head.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Changes (Tag Paris)   Changes (Tag Paris) EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 4:34 am

Paris was still pouty... ''Nope... It's not hurting, and I'm sure it wont hurt much...'', he mumbled and sighed... He could tell she was having fun, and it was kind of creepy seeing his face having fun. He couldn't understand how the Storm twins could do that... ''I want to know what mom is cooking...'', he murmured quietly.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Changes (Tag Paris)   Changes (Tag Paris) EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 4:40 am

Leah chuckled a bit before getting up and going over. She kissed his cheek before nodding. "Alright, but... We got to make sure she can't tell we're changed, okay?" She mumbled. She nodded and walked with him towards the kitchen.

Megara looked over shoulder and gave a small smile when she saw the two of them. "So I'm making tacos," Meg informed them. Leah gave a small smile before clearing her throat. "Well... Leah doesn't eat meat," She said quietly. "Oh. Well, that's alright. I don't eat meat much, either. I'll just make a few extra tofu ones, alright?" she smiled towards Leah. "Could you make mine tofu, too...?" Leah questioned. Meg arched a brow over. "Really? Pft... You've always eaten as much meat as your father," She mused. "I know, but... I don't know. I want me and Leah to share something," She covered. "But I thought you hated tofu," Meg scoffed. "Things can change," Leah smirked.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Changes (Tag Paris)   Changes (Tag Paris) EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 4:54 am

''Okay, ma'am'', he murmured with a small smirk and walked behind Leah, like he noticed her acting while she was in front of his parents... He gave Meg a sheepishly smile as Leah talked with his mother, and smirked when Leah finished... ''Awe... Would you do that for? I was thinking of eating meat, since I know you like it so much... Perhaps we could change the plates tonight...'', he smiled up to Leah before turning his gaze back to Meg... ''You can make mine with meat, Mrs De Chambord'', he smiled to his mother... It was weird calling her for her last name, since he called her 'mom' since he could talk, but he was glad he hadn't slipped about it yet...
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Changes (Tag Paris)   Changes (Tag Paris) EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 4:58 am

Leah tensed a bit when Paris spoke of having her body eat meat. The thought made her gag a bit. "You okay, Paris? You look a little pale," Megara said, concerned. It took Leah a moment to realize she was talking to her. "I... Yeah. I'm fine. Jasper's cooking skills must not be settling right," She shrugged. Megara scoffed and nodded, going back to preparing the food. "Call us when it's ready, yeah?" Leah requested. Megara nodded and waved them off. Leah walked back to Paris' bedroom this time and sat onto the edge of his bed, crossing her arms. "That's not funny, Paris," she grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Changes (Tag Paris)   Changes (Tag Paris) EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 5:05 am

Paris followed Leah trought the house, and smirked when he saw her on her bed, making that cute face... ''Awe... I look so cute when you make this face'', he teased and laid down on his bed, ''C'mon... You didn't think I wouldn't find a way to eat meat?'', he murmured with a smug smile. ''Btw... You almost slipped again...''
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Changes (Tag Paris)   Changes (Tag Paris) EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 5:08 am

Leah narrowed her eyes at him and shook her head. "I'll laugh when you eat it. My body hasn't had meat in years. It'll vomit," She muttered, scowling at him. "Oh yeah? How?" She questioned.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Changes (Tag Paris)   Changes (Tag Paris) EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 5:13 am

''Pft... Same will happen witt you...'', he scoffed, looking at her, ''I never liked tofu... I should have listened to my mother... I hate it'', he murmured, ''That was the slipping, and you getting all paled, of course...'', he chuckled and sat on his bed, crossing his legs upon his lap. ''Clever excuse you got there'', he winked playfully at her.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Changes (Tag Paris)   Changes (Tag Paris) EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 5:20 am

Leah pursed her lips and huffed, crossing her arms. "Yeah, well..." She shrugged and looked away, not wanting to be upset with him. She huffed and laid down, resting her head on his leg. "Be glad I love you," she mumbled stubbornly.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Changes (Tag Paris)   Changes (Tag Paris) EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 5:28 am

Paris chuckled lightly, and looked down to her as she laip her head upon his leg... ''I'm really glad it...'', he said softly, and then smirked, brushing his hair behind his ears, ''And also that you can't get on fire... I would be toasted by now...'', he mused while brushing his fingers softly through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Changes (Tag Paris)   Changes (Tag Paris) EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 5:37 am

Leah smirked and sighed, closing her eyes. "You would be," She mumbled, chuckling a bit. "I'm glad I'm not like that anymore, though... Less power makes it easier to not be a psychotic bitch," She muttered, smirking to herself.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Changes (Tag Paris)   Changes (Tag Paris) EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 11:25 pm

Paris chuckled lightly and leaned down to kiss her softly... ''I love you.... I love your human side... You're lovely... Not like your mom, but you're adorable too'', he murmured with a small smirk. He started feeling his stomach aching... But just a bit, nothing he couldn't bare. ''Hmm... I think I'm feeling it... The period thing...'', he mumbled and massaged his stomach a bit. ''See... This is nothing like you women complain about'', he teased.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Changes (Tag Paris)   Changes (Tag Paris) EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 11:27 pm

Leah leaned up into the kiss a bit before pouting slightly as he called her less lovely than her mother. "My mother is..." She trailed off and huffed, letting it go. "I love you, too," She mumbled. However, as he mentioned his stomach, she could only smirk. "Just wait for it," She hummed.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Changes (Tag Paris)   Changes (Tag Paris) EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 11:44 pm

Paris rose an eyebrow as she smirked, and huffed... ''Ha... This will be easy cake... I'm already seeing it'', he stuck his tongue to her and got up from the bed, ''You play Xbox, don't ya?'', he asked, already getting a controller for himself... The pain on his stomach increased just a bit, and he already made a slight face when he felt it.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Changes (Tag Paris)   Changes (Tag Paris) EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 11:46 pm

Leah sat up and nodded, following him and picking up a controller. She noted the change in his expression, but kept her face emotionless, as to make him think she hadn't seen. "What did you want to play?" She questioned, tilting her head.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Changes (Tag Paris)   Changes (Tag Paris) EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 12:07 am

''This one...'', he grinned, putting the newest version of Need for Speed to run... He sat on the floor, as he always did when he was alone in the room, and smiled, loving to play the game, and forgetting about the period drama... He was dealing pretty well in his opinion, and he also teased Leah when he won a race against her. However, as minutes passed by, the pain increased drascatically, and he cursed loudly, putting his both hands upon his stomach... ''Fuuuuuuuuuck'', he groaned, curling his toes as the pain disappeared for a while...

''Heh... that's over'', he chuckled, and continued playing... Then, he felt a pain. A pain much worse than the kick on the groin... He felt like there were thousands of knives stabbing his stomach... ''Shit, shit, shit'', he cried, lying on the floor, and curling into himself... ''Leah... Please, make it stop... It hurts!! MOM!!!'', he called... His mother always made the pain goes away, and he needed his mom there with him.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Changes (Tag Paris)   Changes (Tag Paris) EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 12:13 am

Leah pretended to play -- her main focus being on Paris. She knew he would feel the pain pretty soon. She'd felt it a few times before she learned how to use her magic to stop the cramps. But, without the magic, she knew it would be quite horrible. And, when he cursed, she made a face. She shook her head when he said it was over, knowing it was far from it.

However, as he started calling out for his mother, she went a bit wide-eyed. Meg couldn't know. She sat down on the ground with him and lifted his head to rest it on her lap, stroking his hair affectionately.

Of course, Megara was no fool. She knew what was going on. She knew the other kids liked to fool around with magic. It didn't surprise her a bit. She was just glad that Adam wasn't home. So, she got a glass of water and went to the bathroom, grabbing some of her midol before walking to Paris' room. Leah looked up at her and started to explain when Meg smirked and shook her head. "No need, Leah. I know my baby," She said simply and sat down with Paris. "So. We're not just milking it, huh?" She mused, handing him the pills and the water.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Changes (Tag Paris)   Changes (Tag Paris) Empty

Back to top Go down

Changes (Tag Paris)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next