Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nightmare [Tag Paris]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

Nightmare [Tag Paris] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare [Tag Paris]   Nightmare [Tag Paris] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 1:36 am

''She's a cannibal too'', Paris muttered, but as the other girl was helping Vera too, he imagined he could give a change to her too... But the girl had bitten Helena... And she was his old crush... So, it would be hard to feel comfortable around Katrina. ''I'm really happy for you... That Katrina is nice to you'', he said with a small smirk, ''Why are you going faster with me than with her?''
Back to top Go down
Vera Tyler

Vera Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare [Tag Paris]   Nightmare [Tag Paris] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 1:40 am

Vera giggled a bit. "I don't get out much, so... I guess I don't get why society is so against cannibalism. Usually cannibals eat dead human meat -- not living," She pointed out. "You all just let it waste," She shrugged. She tilted her head at his question. "I don't know... I tried to go farther with Kat, but she said slower would be better," She said softly. "But... It would be nice to hold her hand," She mumbled, looking down to their hands.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare [Tag Paris]   Nightmare [Tag Paris] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 2:02 am

''Living, dead... Eating human flesh is bad, Vera'', he pointed out, ''If you sure you want to try, you should go for it... Our hands don't burn like Leah's'', he joked, ''I think you would like to live with me and my friends... If you have the chance to meet them, I'm sure you would like them all''
Back to top Go down
Vera Tyler

Vera Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare [Tag Paris]   Nightmare [Tag Paris] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 2:12 am

Vera shrugged, not caring one way or the other what either of them thought was good or bad. She smiled a bit and shrugged. "Maybe I will... I'll try holding her hand. I just... have panic attacks easily when people are too close," She said softly. "Live with you?" she questioned, arching a brow. "That's an... intriguing idea... But, I couldn't if I even thought I could function in your world... I'm not allowed to leave. I sold my soul, remember?" she pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare [Tag Paris]   Nightmare [Tag Paris] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 4:44 pm

''It would be interesting if you lived with me... Ari moved to Jasper's loft, and we have a spare room at the penthouse'', he smirked slightly, but scoffed after, ''C'mon... You know my mother's story... She sould her soul too, and she ran away...'', his smile faded slightly as he recalled the whole reason of why they were sent there, ''And now we're here'', he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Vera Tyler

Vera Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare [Tag Paris]   Nightmare [Tag Paris] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 4:59 pm

"Exactly," Vera murmured once he had finished. She sighed gently and ran her hands through her hair. "I just wish I had been a smarter seven year old... Your mother only sold away four years of life... I sold my whole life," She murmured, frowning a bit. "I was scared, though... And Leah was nice and sweet and she looked like an angel when she came to me... I couldn't say no."
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare [Tag Paris]   Nightmare [Tag Paris] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:43 pm

''You sold your whole life?!?'', he gasped, with eyes slight wide eyes. He cleaned his throat, and looked at her with soft eyes, ''Don't you want to be free?''
Back to top Go down
Vera Tyler

Vera Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare [Tag Paris]   Nightmare [Tag Paris] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:46 pm

Vera jumped slightly as he gasped. She blinked a few times and smiled sheepishly. "They saved my life... I owed them mine," she pointed out. "I mean... I don't remember what freedom is like," she murmured, shrugging her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare [Tag Paris]   Nightmare [Tag Paris] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:55 pm

Paris still couldn't believe she sold her whole life to Hades, ''Vera. You have no idea of what you're missing... Knowing that you won your life is the best thing you can feel, better than holding hands'', he smirked. ''I still didn't get how my mother was able to sell her soul, even for a few years...'', he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Vera Tyler

Vera Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare [Tag Paris]   Nightmare [Tag Paris] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:00 pm

Vera looked over at him and sighed. She brushed her thumb against his hand and chewed on her bottom lip. "Your mother sold her soul to save her boyfriends life, right?" She questioned. "She did it for love," She said simply. "Love is something I traded for my life. It's something I cannot comprehend, but it must be powerful for her to give so much away... Even if she did run away."
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare [Tag Paris]   Nightmare [Tag Paris] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 7:14 pm

''It was also because of love that she ran away from Hades'', Paris pointed out with a small smirk... ''Mom was preggo with Ari, and she already loved dad, that's why she didn't want to go back to Hades. She had finally found somebody that she loved, and who loved her back'', his smirk grew a little as he talked about his parents' story... ''And that's why I can't love Leah back... Love is so powerful, and all I can onlt feel attracted to her'', he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Vera Tyler

Vera Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare [Tag Paris]   Nightmare [Tag Paris] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 7:20 pm

Vera frowned a bit. "You don't love Leah... But she loves you...? That must be horrible for her," She sighed, playing with a bit of her hair. "I still abide by the rules. I'm terrified of Hades, and I know your mother wasn't... But, she'd never been in my position before and... I still don't think its right she broke the deal just because she wanted to, but its not my place to even talk so," she bit her lip and ducked her head. "Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare [Tag Paris]   Nightmare [Tag Paris] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 7:41 pm

''I know'', Paris mumbled, knowing he was hurting Leah by not corresponding to her feelings like she wanted. But there was nothing he could do about it at the moment. She was playing that role on her play, and he wanted to be far from her as much as possible for a while. ''Mom was following the rules quite well before Hades did his mojo witchcraft wrong and sent her to Seattle'', he shrugged, ''The deal was broken since then, at least it's what dad tells me and Ari''
Back to top Go down
Vera Tyler

Vera Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare [Tag Paris]   Nightmare [Tag Paris] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 7:56 pm

"The deal wasn't broken," Vera shook her head. "Hades just wants to finish out the deal, and she'd be free... He came to Seattle to get her to come back and she and Hercules fought him," She said quietly. "She ran away from her promise.... But, I guess she wouldn't tell that side of it to you guys," She smiled sheepishly. She then yawned and stretched out on the bed. "Aren't you tired...? You're going to have to get used to me crying at night..."
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare [Tag Paris]   Nightmare [Tag Paris] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 9:18 pm

''Whatever...'', he mumbled stubbornly. He turned his gaze back when she yawned, and smiled a bit. ''Are you going to get used to me holding your hand at night?'', he smirked softly, and carefully laid by her side... The bed was big enough, so he could be comfortable without really touching her.
Back to top Go down
Vera Tyler

Vera Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare [Tag Paris]   Nightmare [Tag Paris] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Vera looked at him as he laid by her side and smiled a bit. "Well... That depends on whether or not you're going to be staying by my side," She pointed out quietly with a small smile playing on her lips.

Nightmare [Tag Paris] - Page 2 Tumblr_m6oct3o9Ea1roqoea
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare [Tag Paris]   Nightmare [Tag Paris] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 9:54 pm

''Do you want me to be here, by your side? I could hold your hand again if the bad dream happens once more'', he pointed out with a small, reassuring smile.

Nightmare [Tag Paris] - Page 2 Tumblr_mavpc7NiyK1rsxhev
Back to top Go down
Vera Tyler

Vera Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare [Tag Paris]   Nightmare [Tag Paris] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 9:56 pm

"Maybe..." Vera laughed gently. "You could be a dream catcher for me," She mused. "I had one of those when I was little... It was very pretty... I hung it up above my bed... Mommy told me the Indians made them long ago," She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare [Tag Paris]   Nightmare [Tag Paris] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 10:04 pm

''I never had a dream catcher... How it looked like?'', he asked quietly. He knew she was tired, and he was a little tired too, but he liked to hear the sound of her voice.
Back to top Go down
Vera Tyler

Vera Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare [Tag Paris]   Nightmare [Tag Paris] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 10:16 pm

"It's like... a round band with string woven around... And it can have feathers hanging from it... Or shells or something," Vera yawned softly, her eyes drooping a bit. "They catch the nightmares and only let you have good dreams... I haven't had a good dream in so long," She mumbled. "Leah's gotten used to me crying at night."
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare [Tag Paris]   Nightmare [Tag Paris] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 10:32 pm

''Hmm, you knid of have a new dreamcatcher now... But more charming than the old you one you had'', he chuckled softly, and held her hand as he slowled interlaced his fingers with hers. ''I could get used to be by your side at night'', he murmured softly, having no second intentions with her.
Back to top Go down
Vera Tyler

Vera Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare [Tag Paris]   Nightmare [Tag Paris] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 10:34 pm

Vera looked over at him and smiled a bit. She laid on her side and looked to their hands as she moved them to lay on the pillow. "I'll try my best to stay calm in the morning," She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare [Tag Paris]   Nightmare [Tag Paris] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 10:38 pm

''You sure you don't want me to just go back to my room, before you wake up?'', he asked softly. He didn't want to cause any trouble to her Vera.. He just wanted her to feel good, she deserved after all she went through.
Back to top Go down
Vera Tyler

Vera Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare [Tag Paris]   Nightmare [Tag Paris] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 10:41 pm

"I'm positive... I like having you here... It's surprisingly comforting," Vera mumbled with a small smile. She yawned softly and closed her eyes. "Besides... It might be nice to have a good dream for once."
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare [Tag Paris]   Nightmare [Tag Paris] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 10:52 pm

''If you're sure about it...'', paris trailed as he yawned quietly. ''Have nice dreams, Vera'', he whispered quietly, and closed his eyes. He was glad he didn't need to leave on the next morning, besides, he liked holding her small hand into his that way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare [Tag Paris]   Nightmare [Tag Paris] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nightmare [Tag Paris]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2