Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)

Go down 
+3
Jasper Rider
Liam Rider
Elizabeth Rider
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)   The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 1:45 am

Liam chuckled slightly as he heard Elizabeth. He paid her no attention. He simply kept his lips moving on Helena's neck tenderly. He glanced over at what the girl had left them and smiled slightly. "That has my keys in it... Empty house," He hummed, chuckling playfully. "We should get out of the rain, baby," He mumbled, chuckling gently. "C'mon," He nodded, getting up. He took the umbrella and the bag, then took her hand, protecting them under the umbrella.

He led her to the car and helped her in before getting into the car. He got in, and started it up. As they were driving, he took her hand interlaced their fingers. When they finally reached the house, he smiled to see the rain had let up. "Do you want a shower? Your dancing was pretty tiring, from what I saw," He said as they walked inside of the quiet house. He walked up to his bedroom and set his things onto his bed. "Bathroom right there," He smiled sheepishly, realizing she'd never been in his room.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)   The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 2:29 am

Helena peaked into his room before walking in, her hands behind her back. She arched her brow playfully before shrugging. "Ok~." She hums as she goes over to the door. She steals one of his clean shirts and disappears into the bathroom.

She comes out a few moments later, only wearing his t-shirt. She moseys around the room, looking at his stuff before plopping onto his bed.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)   The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 2:36 am

Liam strolled around his room for a while. But, eventually, he wandered downstairs and got sodas. When he came back up, she was sitting on his bed. In one of his t-shirts. He swallowed the lump in his throat. And then realized he had dropped the soda's onto the ground. Thankfully they weren't open. "H-H-Hi," He smiled sheepishly at her. "You smell like me," He noted, chuckling slightly. "Well... What I might smell like If it weren't still soaking wet."

He cleared his throat and walked over to the bed. "Here," He offered up the soda. "Eer... just... let is calm down for a bit?" He suggested, smiling sheepishly. "You wouldn't mind if I got a shower... would you?" He asked lightly, arching a brow. "I smell like a wet dog," He chuckled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)   The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 5:07 pm

Helena looked over at Liam as he dropped the sodas and she giggled lightly. "Hi. I do, don't I?" She smiles, fully knowing that his smell revolved around her made her lighthearted and smiley. "Oh... Thank you." She says, taking the soda from Liam and nodded with a giggle. She shakes her head, "I don't mind at all..."
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)   The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 5:14 pm

Liam smiled a bit and nodded. "O-Okay..." He smiled shyly and leaned over, kissing her cheek. He got up and walked into the bathroom, shutting the door behind him. He didn't lock it, though -- he never did. He stripped out of his clothing and started up the shower once more. It was already warm, since she had just been in. He climbed in and closed the shower door before scrubbing his hair clean.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)   The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 10:58 pm

Helena watched as he went into the bathroom. She now looked around his room, nothing all special. It almost looked like hers except with different colors and a bit smaller than hers. It made her feel at home. She tap the soda with her fingernails before placing it on his nightstand, waiting for it to not explode in her face. She leaned back on her hand and absently started combing the her hair. Feeling knots in her hair, she started looking for her Dance bag. However, she realized that she left it in the bathroom when she was showering.

Helena frowned, knowing Liam was in there. Naked. She merely shrugged and walked over to the door. Casually walking in, Helena went straight for her bag. "Ignore me~." She chimed to him as she grabbed her bag and left the bathroom. Helena giggled as she plopped back on his bed, now untangling her hair with the comb she got from her bag.

Helena streched and yawned after she was done, laying across his bed. She didn't care to pull the covers over her as she cuddled close to his pillow. She closed her eyes for a brief moment.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)   The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 12:07 am

As Liam showered, his mind was elsewhere, as it oft was. He barely even noticed the door opening. When Helena spoke up, he nearly slipped over in the shower in panic. Why was he panicking? Oh, right. Because there was a blonde model-esque girl in his t-shirt in the same room as him. Except, he was naked. He took in a much needed breath as she left the room and leaned on the wall, wide-eyed.

She hadn't looked, had she? God. She was probably comparing him to Jasper if she had... Lovely. Just. Freaking. Lovely. He shook his head. No. She probably didn't. Who would? She had only been in there a moment, anyway... And, the glass door to the shower was warped so that you couldn't see clearly inside. He let out a shaky breath and nodded his head. Right. He was safe. Fine. Everything was fine.

When he came from the bathroom, he was only wearing a pair of boxers. His hair was going in every direction from the towel dry he'd preformed. He cleared his throat a bit, refusing to look at the way her legs laid in such a perfect position -- automatically perfect like those girls on the underwear commercials. He practically slapped himself to stop thinking. He didn't want to think of Helena like that. She was better than that. Couldn't he be? He knew every other guy thought of her like that. He didn't want to do that.

And, like always, on the outside you could never tell he was a mental wreck. He looked calm and relaxed as he went to his dresser and fished out a pair of long pajama pants to pull on. He grabbed a t-shirt, and then walked over to his bed. He sat onto it and swallowed the lump in his throat. "So..." He trailed off, avoiding looking at her still. No, he didn't want this. He wanted to look at her without having a heart attack. So, he grabbed the blanket and politely pulled it up to cover her perfect legs. Accidentally, his knuckles brushed against her thigh on the way up. Her skin was as soft as it looked. He swallowed again, and gave her his usual, kind smile. He then laid down beside her on his side. His tongue trailed over his lips absently as he thought up something to say. "Do you have any idea how distracting you are?" He asked, laughing a bit. He curled up under the blanket, too, and scanned her face with his golden hues. His hand came up and gently brushed a lock of her wet blonde hair from her face. "You look tired," He pointed out. "Have you been sleeping?" He asked, concern laced in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)   The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 5:52 am

Helena peaked her eye open at she saw him walked out from the bathroom. He was thinking. How did she know? Well, whenever he thought about something, his head didn't bobble as much. She raised her brow playfully at him, almost wondering what he was thinking about. She watched him as he moved the cover over her and smiled to herself. Oh.

Helena wrapped her leg around his as she pulled herself closer to him. She draped her arm around his middle, enjoying being close to him. "I'm... afraid to sleep... I've been having these dreams... that when it starts... I'm surrounded by everyone... My parents, Elena, Jasper, Ari, Oliver... but slowly... everyone starts disappearing... Ari... Jasper... Elena... Oliver... My parents... all gone. And then there's you... Usually, you'd smile at me and I'd go running into your arms... but lately... you left also... So I avoid sleeping as much as possible."
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)   The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 6:05 am

Liam smiled a bit, feeling how she moved her leg with his own and pulled herself close to him. He liked being this close to her, and knowing that he could call her his now. He smiled goofily at his own thoughts. However, as she started explaining why she hadn't slept, he pursed his lips and looked at her with nothing but concern and worry.

"I'm so sorry I left," He whispered, pulling her closer to him. "If it makes you feel any better... I know it was the worst mistake of my life. I cried... And, I never cry... Ever," He mumbled, frowning a bit. "I love you. I shouldn't have left... I should have run into that elevator and kissed you. I should have told you I loved you over and over and held onto you like letting go would take my breath away... It kind of did, actually. I got in the car after you went upstairs and cried -- I couldn't breathe," He admitted, smiling sheepishly. "But... I can now. Because... You're here. And god I'm cheesy," He laughed softly. "I'll shut up now," He mumbled, shaking his head before leaning over and kissing her lips slowly and deeply.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)   The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 6:38 am

Helena listened to him speak and she felt her eyes burning. How did she manage to find someone like him? Why did she just past him in a simple glance? Why was she so idiotic? All of these questions plagued her thoughts as he spoke. "I love hearing you talk..." Helena whispered against his kiss. "Don't... stop." Her hand travels to his cheek as her eyes fluttered close. She didn't know how, but it seemed every time they kissed, her heart sped faster than before, her stomach produced even more butterflies, and her face seemed to be hotter.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)   The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 7:06 am

Liam smiled a bit at her words. He looked into her perfect violet eyes and nuzzled his nose against her's softly before nodding at her request. "It's pretty easy to keep talking," He whispered, but contradicted himself as his lips only moved back to her own like magnets. He didn't want to stop kissing her. He could do without talking for a while. He could feel her heartbeat with her so close to him. Hell, his was going at the same pace as hers.

Liam had learned from his father over the years. He had learned what respect was. Respect was not being that douche who thinks of the girl he likes naked while alone in their bedroom. Liam did not have those thoughts about Helena. He would pick another girl who degraded herself -- who did not have the redeeming qualities that he had always seen in Helena. But, as he kissed her like this -- had her skin so close to him and could feel the heat coming from her body to his, how the hell was he supposed to keep his mind clear? Much less clean...

He took in a shaky breath and kissed her jaw slowly, then let his lips travel to her neck as his hands moved to rest on her waist to gently tug her closer up against him. Though, that wasn't the best move on his side. He groaned slightly -- very quietly -- at the way her curves matched up with his, despite their height differences. His hands gently roamed her sides and eventually slid down to her hips and then down to her exposed thighs. Her skin was soft. As he returned his lips to hers and kissed her a bit more heatedly, his hands slid up underneath the fabric of her t-shirt to rest on her waist once more, gently caressing the smooth skin of her abdomen. However, as his touching her and kissing her became even more heated in his mind, he found his body was just as worked up as his mind.

"Helena, can I tell you a secret?" He whispered breathlessly as he leaned back from her and cupped her cheeks with his hands to get her to meet his eyes for a moment. "I've never told anyone... But, I don't think it's really that much a surprise. I'm socially awkward and hang out with the nerds at school when my family pretends they don't know," He mumbled, rolling his eyes a bit. "I'm... a virgin... so... I don't... know how to...Uhm..." He pursed his lips, his expression determined and focused and confused and embarrassed all at the same time. "I don't know how to do... any of this. I'm surprised I'm even kissing you without you saying i'm doing it wrong -- I 've never kissed anyone before. Not really, at least. I mean... those quick little peck kisses, but not..." He trailed off and cleared his throat a bit.

"Shit... now it sounds like I think we were leading up to... That's not... what I meant I just..." He pursed his lips in a hard line and closed his eyes for a moment. "Fuck it. I've got a boner," He said in a quick breath, opened his eyes, and bit the inside of his cheek. "Heh... God I'm an idiot," He groaned, rolling onto his back and rubbing his face. "I'm sorry. I told you. I talk to much. And. I'm socially awkward. And apparently can't control my body around you when you're that close," He muttered, rubbing his face like it would rub away his shame for having blurted something like that out to her face. "Cold shower. I'll just. Take a cold shower," He nodded.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)   The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 3:17 pm

Helena let out a shaky breath as his lips and hands started to roam around her body. The feeling of his hands touching her skin felt electric, pleasurable. He touched her skin with such softness rather than being rough and forceful. Any guy that she'd kissed, other than Jasper and Liam, nearly forced themselves on her. Even though she told them to go ahead, she didn't want it herself.

Whenever they touched her, it felt painful more than anything else, resulting her to numb her body all together. However, when she felt their hands roam places that she didn't approve of, she pushed or slap them away instantly. Even when Jasper was with her, it felt nice for a change but it didn't feel like this. She cherished the memory but she knew what he wanted, and it wasn't her.

Now, she yearned for Liam's touch as she pressed her body against his. As he caressed her exposed skin, she let out a small and silent moan. But she whimpered a bit when he moved away from her. As she listened to him speak, she didn't interrupt, continuing to let him talk. In a time like this, where he'd rarely expressed anything that is serious to her, it was best to let him talk.

Helena giggled as he looked so nervous and embarrassed. Helena then moved her body on top of his, straddling his hips in between her thighs. She leaned down, kissing his lips softly. "You worry too much..." She whispers against his lips. "If it helps... I'm so nervous around you, I think my hand is shaking..." Helena sits up a bit, showing him that indeed her hand was shaking a bit. She giggled nervously before smiling at him. "I love you Liam. I don't care if you're socially awkward or if you blurt out that you have a boner... I'm honestly glad that you told me that... because most guys take what they want, no strings attached... but you make me feel special... precious... important."

As she said the last words, her lips connected with his, tracing down to his jaw, and to his neck, becoming more breathlessly with each syllable. Her hands travel to his shirt, grasping the fabric to never let go. Her hips rolled against his, a soft, quiet moan escaping her lips.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)   The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 8:55 pm

Liam swallowed roughly as he saw her crawling over him. Hadn't he just said that he was-- His thoughts cut off as her lips met his own. He looked to her hand and smiled a bit at the idea of it shaking. When he did see it shaking, he reached up and interlaced their fingers only to bring their fingers to his lip and kiss her knuckles.

He smiled sheepishly at her reminding him what he had blurted out to her. But, as he lips came down and started to move on his jaw and neck with her whispering, he hummed a sound of content. He could hear the breathlessness in her voice, and it was only stimulating every other nerve ending in his body. He felt her hands on his shirt, gripping and holding onto the fabric. He groaned in unison with her as her hips came down on his in that sensual movement. Her moan sounded angelic -- which, honestly, was never how he imagined moaning. Her moan sounded like bells instead of whorish noises he heard on the computer.

Why was he thinking of those girls now? He creased his brow and focused only onto Helena. Just her. Which wasn't hard, with her over him like this. "Helena..." He whispered, passion in his tone. He slid his hands up her thighs to his hips and then to her waist, squeezing gently at the skin where his hands touched. "I love you," He whispered, his hands memorizing the skin around her abdomen and her back. His hand slid up her spine, caressing her shoulder blades with his hands.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)   The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 5:16 am

Helena let out a shaky breath as she felt his hands caressing her soft, sensitive skin. "I love you too..." She whispers, kissing his lips with the same passion. Her hands traveled down his chest and moved underneath his shirt. Her fingers traced the lines of his muscles, her fingernails gliding through. She didn't compare him to any other guy she's been with, but she was more surprised than anything.

She'd always seen him as a friend up until recently and somehow she'd never register how built he really way. That is, until she made him strip off his shirt to tend to his broken ribs.The mere thought of thinking him shirtless, made her cheeks felt warmer than usual. Even though she moved like she barely thought about it, being on top of him like this, she couldn't think straight. Maybe that's the reason her heart beat so furiously in her chest.

"Do you realize how distracting you are?" She asked him, nervously giggling.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)   The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 5:23 am

Liam shivered a bit, his heartbeat racing even faster as her hands moved on his chest. Her nails scratched his skin just slightly -- the sensation sent shivers up his spine. He tried to clear his head -- to think of what to do. But, he couldn't. He just moved like it was natural. And, to an extent, it was. He somehow knew where to touch her. Her skin seemed to respond under his touch with goosebumps.

He heard her speak and arched a brow, cracking his eyes open to look at her. "Me? Distracting?" He repeated, arching a brow at her skeptically. "You're the one in my t-shirt and... whatever kind of covering you happen to call these," He muttered, sliding his hands down to her panties and hooking his fingers at the straps around her hips. He tugged the fabric playfully and smirked a bit. But, his confidence was short lived. He slid his hands back to her waist and smiled sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)   The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 5:53 am

Helena raised her brow playfully back at him. "Yes, you. You just don't know how I can't-!" Helena then made a high pitched squeak when he tugged at her panties. Her face started to get even more hotter than ever, her color now a light shade of red. "Liam! That's not something you can just do and give me a goofy face afterwards." She whines and squirms a bit.

Pouting at him playfully before she reaches down to his pants, hooking her fingers at the edges and tugged at the fabric around his waist.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)   The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 6:09 am

Liam smirked slightly, seeing the look she got on her. So, was she in the same condition as he was? He gasped slightly and groaned as she tugged on the fabric of his pants -- causing the cotton blend to rub against his already quite alert manhood. He screwed his face slightly and then gave her a 'i get what you mean' sort of look.

"You... didn't really look like you didn't enjoy it," He pointed out quietly. His hands slid down to caress her thighs as he leaned up and kissed her lips again gently. He even nipped softly at her bottom lip. His hands, despite shaking, moved to her hips and tugged at the fabric again, this time aiming to pleasure her instead of tease her. He moved his lips along her neck and kissed slowly.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)   The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 12:41 pm

Helena squirmed from where he tugged the fabric, it teased her more than anything. "Liiaamm." She whimpered, she poked out her bottom lip. She let out soft gasps and moans as it did indeed brush or tugged at her sensitive areas. "Tha-that's teasing..."
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)   The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 12:47 pm

Liam arched a brow and leaned back to look at her. He saw her pout and leaned back up, kissing her lips. He liked the moans and gasps she made, but he didn't want to tease her... "What about..." He trailed off and took in a shaky breath before caressing her thighs again. He gently slid one of his hands around her inner thigh and then he cupped her with his hand and rubbed his palm against her lightly. He had no idea what he was doing. He was simply mimicking what he had seen on the computer before. He slid his middle finger up the middle of her panties that covered her slit and let out a shaky breath, realizing the fabric was damp. But, as he tried to rub where he figured her bud was, he chuckled nervously.

"I'm embarrassing myself, aren't I?" He muttered, retracing his hand and resting his hands on her waist. "I told you... I-I don't know what I'm doing. I should just stop. And go to the bathroom. For twenty minutes," He mumbled, blushing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)   The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 1:07 pm

Helena gasped and moaned as she feels him touch her slit. As he rubbed she let out her own shaky breath, her fingers gripping his t-shirt. But as he stopped, she almost whined. Listening to him though, she sighed lightly and kissed his lips. "No, you're doing just fine... But, I don't want you doing something you're uncomfortable with..." She tells him with a smile before moving off of him.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)   The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 1:13 pm

Liam smiled sheepishly and returned her kiss. He watched her get off of him and instantly missed the contact that had come with it. "No, no... I... I'm just... new to it. I have no idea what I'm doing, and I'm not sure you even want me to, so I'm just... stumbling... But, I want to be comfortable with it... Because... I really like those sounds you make," He admitted, crawling over her this time. He hovered and smiled a bit. "I just... need a little tutoring," He mumbled, trying to sound cute as he put on his usual goofy grin.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)   The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 2:29 pm

Helena watched him as he started hovering over her. She blushed at his sound making comment before smiling. She leans up and kisses him on the lips. "First things first... don't be so afraid..." She whispers, grabbing his hand and guiding his fingers to move against her silt. She moved his hand against her silt the same way he did before. A soft moan escapes her lips when she moves his fingers a little upwards, his fingers now rubbing against her bud.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)   The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 2:37 pm

Liam smiled sheepishly at her words and nodded. He let her guide his hand freely and groaned softly, feeling the damp fabric of her panties against his fingers. Hearing her moan made him get that spark of encouragement and confidence it had given him before. He rubbed his finger against the bud he could feel under his fingertip. He slouched to lay beside her, though he kept close to her as his lips gently kissed her shoulder, his finger rubbing a little faster against the cloth.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)   The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 3:08 pm

Helena gasped softly as he started moved his fingers faster, squirming a bit from the nerves being stimulated. She then, reached down and moved his fingers under the fabric, letting him feel her warm and wet core. She guided his fingers to rub inside of her folds and a moan escapes from her lips.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)   The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 3:15 pm

Don't pass out. Don't pass out. Don't pass out. Liam silently repeated to himself over and over as he felt her moving his hand under the fabric of her panties. She was silky and wet. Pride came at the thought that he had stimulated her to be that way. "Helena..." he whispered, kissing her neck tenderly and groaning softly. He slipped one finger into her and bit his bottom lip, his finger feeling around inside of her. He moaned lightly and arched his finger with his thumb rubbed against the sensitive bud.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)   The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next