Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)

Go down 
+3
Jasper Rider
Liam Rider
Elizabeth Rider
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)   The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam) - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 10:10 pm

Elizabeth scowls, "I'm not a pest. Rosie is on the phone with Damooon. So gross and you know how lonely I get." Elizabeth pouts before her cell beeps, indicating that her phone was dying. She purses her lips, "Don't move!" She jumps out the bed andruns out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)   The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam) - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 10:33 pm

Leah blinked a few times, her smile still in place despite the urge to cast the girls mouth shut. When the girl ran from the room, she sighed, shaking her head. Liam chuckled lightly. "It's odd... She liked you earlier. She's so flippy," He shook his head. "Maybe she's just tired?" She offered up. He shrugged and hooked a bit of her blonde hair back behind her ear.

Rose was nearly trampled by Elizabeth as she came running out of Liam's room. "Liz!" She gasped, grabbing the girl. "C'mere!" She smirked, pulling the girl with her downstairs to the front door. She pulled it open just in time for Helena. "Well. Looks like we're seeing double," Rose pouted.

Leah sensed the other girls presence. "Hey, I'll be right back, okay?" She smiled at Liam before pecking his cheek and went into the bathroom and shut the door. "Shit," She cursed under her breath as she shifted to her much smaller form. She huffed and pulled out her cellphone. You let Helena out?! Nobjforyoutonight She sent a hasty text to Titus before thinking for a moment. She snapped her fingers with the idea she had. She shifted into a girl she had seen in the memories -- well, a woman. Belle, to be exact. Now. To time it right. There was an ajoining door to this bathroom. It would make some sense. Maybe.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)   The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam) - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 1:22 am

Oops. Was all the text she got from Titus.

Helena blinked at both Rosie and Elizabeth. "What's up?" She asked, raising a brow. Elizabeth's mouth stayed open before smirking. "I knew it!" She cries out before running back to Liam's room, not exactly what's going on, but she had a pretty good idea. Helena looked at Elizabeth and Rosie confused before following Elizabeth to Liam's room. Elizabeth runs into Liam's room and frowns, "Where did fake Helena go?"
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)   The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam) - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 1:29 am

Leah rolled her eyes at Titus' text and huffed quietly. She then heard Elizabeth's cry and jumped a bit. "Fuck..." She muttered, looking around. Her plan to try and pass as the mother wouldn't work -- she already knew that. So, she shifted back to her tiny figure and moved out of the window, slipping outside and shutting the window.

Liam jumped slightly, but furrowed his brows. "What are you talking abou--Helena?" He questioned, seeing the blonde in the doorway. "I didn't see you come out of the bathroom..." He mumbled, blinking a few times in confusion. "That would be because she wasn't in the bathroom," Rose sighed, walking over to the bathroom and pulling the door open to show the empty room. "Someone's fucking with us," Rose muttered. "You showed up here earlier, Helena," She said casually as she watched Liam connect the dots, then dash to brush his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)   The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam) - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 1:44 am

Helena raised a brow at the three of them, her mind now connecting the dots. "So... Let me get this straight... Someone came here, earlier, that looked like Me." Elizabeth nodded. "And... by the way you're trying to disinfect your mouth, you kissed her, thinking she was me...?" Helena asked Liam, leaning her head against his doorway. She didn't look upset or angry, more like unaffected.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)   The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam) - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 1:50 am

Liam grumbled something in between his scrubbing that sounded like unfortunately! Rose shook her head and sighed. "Oh the shit Jasper misses when he leaves the house," She mumbled, walking back to her bedroom. She was obviously trying to stay out of their business. That, and she still wasn't feeling a hundred percent herself yet.

When Liam was done to the point where he was sure if he continued, his gums would start bleeding, he dried his mouth and splashed his face with water. "She was literally your clone, Helena. Voice, body, everything," Liam muttered, walking over to his bed and face planting it in disgust with himself.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)   The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam) - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 2:00 am

Elizabeth pat her brother's back before skipping off to follow Rosie.

Helena walked over to him and sat down next to him on the bed. She looked over at him, not sure how to comfort him. She didn't know what she was feeling honestly. Angry? No, she couldn't possibly get angry at him. He didn't know, hell, even Elizabeth and Rosie was fooled to a point. Upset? Maybe. She pursed her lips a bit before looking at him, her expression softening. She lifted his chin up gently and planted a soft kiss on his lips, her tongue swiping his warm lips. "There. Licked the wound clean." Helena whispers, with a soft smile. She places her forehead on his gently, her hand on his cheek. "Try to... be careful next time? I don't know who this person is or what they are trying to accomplish, but I don't want you to get hurt... alright?"
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)   The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam) - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 2:04 am

Liam looked up to her as she sat beside him and sighed, memorizing now each tiny detail of her face. He would not be tricked again. As she kissed his lips, he was eager to return it, especially as her tongue touched his lips. He smiled a bit at her words and chuckled to himself. "Mm... I won't let it happen again," He said, nodding his head confidently as he slid his arms around her. He placed a soft kiss on her lips and sighed. "Her lips definitely were not as soft as yours," He mumbled. "Hey... Why did your parents want you home?" He questioned, brushing a bit of her hair back behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)   The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam) - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 2:09 am

Helena giggles a bit and laid her head on his shoulder. "I'm glad." She whispers back before sitting up a bit. She looked at him with a confused face. "It's... weird. I asked my mother why she called me home, but she said she never called me... And when I got home... there's these two people in my house... Leah and Titus... They are both Demi-gods. Leah is the daughter of Hermes... She's too sweet, it's almost scary... and Titus... he's... my brother... that my parents shipped out to a boarding school because he's been diagnosed with Anti-Social Personality Disordered..."
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)   The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam) - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 2:14 am

Liam arched a brow at the fact her parents hadn't actually called her. "Maybe she forgot she called?" He offered up, but knew that was unlikely. Aurora always paid attention. "Hermes? Really? That's kind of cool," He grinned at the idea of being the offspring to the messenger God. Sure, it was a lowly position, but Hermes got to travel down to the mortal realm more often. Maybe that's how a demi-god had occurred so easily. "Oh, c'mon babe. Sweet people aren't scary," He smirked at her.

"You have a psychotic brother?" He questioned, his arms instantly tightening around her. "You're staying with me," He mumbled, clinging to her and hiding his face against his chest -- not just for show. "Yourchestiscomfy," He whispered like it was a secret.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)   The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam) - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 2:19 am

"Don't c'mon babe me. This girl is abnormally sweet! Lizzy is sweet, this girl is... I don't know... something isn't right with her... And the fact that she's friends with a Psychopath doesn't help it either." Helena said, as he buried his face in her chest. She sighs, "You are such a boy..."
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)   The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam) - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 2:23 am

"Hey. That's guilty by association you're trying to play there," Liam pointed out quietly. He then made a giggling noise at her comment and nuzzled his face closer. "I don't think you've realized how long I've gone without a real girlfriend," He muttered.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)   The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam) - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 2:28 am

"Well, In Helena's court system you are guilty until proven innocent." She counteracts before sighing again. "So you're telling me that your imaginary girlfriends on the screen didn't give you enough boobie action?" Helena asked playfully.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)   The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam) - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 2:31 am

Liam laughed softly and peeked up at her from where his head was happily nested. "I couldn't touch those," He pointed out. "These are like... soft pillows of heaven and feminine sexuality and softness," He mumbled, smirking a bit before giggling again and hiding his face once more as he tugged her closer.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)   The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam) - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 2:40 am

Helena gave him a face, "You're starting to slowly into one of those boys who just hit puberty and does nothing but hump girls... Just throwing that out there." Helena sighs before petting his head. "There, there lonely boy. It's alright, your sex object is here now."
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)   The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam) - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 2:43 am

Liam gasped in fake offense and looked up at her with wide, puppy eyes and a pout on his lips. "I've been dreaming of being with you my whole life, but restrained from ever visualizing you when I was alone," He said matter-of-factly, which was something he knew very few other males in the school system could say. "Besides. You like it," He teased, placing a few gentle kisses on the outline of her breasts.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)   The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam) - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 2:47 am

Helena goes to say something but pouts, "Don't pout and say such nice things like that, it's hard to be irritated with you." Helena wiggles a bit, trying to dodge his kisses playfully. "I do not." She lies, turning her face away.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)   The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam) - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 2:58 am

"That's the point," Liam mumbled, chuckling under his breath. As she tried to squirm from his kisses, he only held her closer and grinned. "Why do you do this whole resisting thing? You see where it got us last time," He pointed, then paused. "Never mind. Please, keep resisting," He teased.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)   The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam) - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 3:03 am

Helena gasped as he talked about the last time. "I don't know who I like better now, the shy part of you or the adrenaline rush..." Helena mumbles before she stopped moving, crossing her arms and looking away. "Three times in one day? Nope."
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)   The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam) - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 3:05 am

Liam laughed and rolled his eyes. "Oh, trust me. Once I've slept, I'll be a stuttering fool again," He sighed, shaking his head. "But, since you don't like it, it's fine," He shrugged, rolling away from her and crawling under his blankets.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)   The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam) - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 3:12 am

Helena watched as he crawled under his blankets and shook her head lightly. She crawls under the covers with him, wrapping her around his back and her legs wrapping around one of his. Helena leans her head against his upper back, placing soft kisses on his shoulder blade before snuggling close to him and closing her eyes. "If it's anything, you're my new favorite pillow." She whispers against his back.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)   The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam) - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 3:18 am

Liam smirked a bit as she got under the covers with him. He felt how she curled up against him and chuckled quietly to himself. "Mm... Well," He startled, gently untangling her from him and rolling over to face her. He pulled her back to him and tangled their legs together as he guided her lay how she had just been laying, just on his chest. He kissed the top of her head. "I don't mind being your pillow," He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)   The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam) - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 3:33 am

Helena smiled and kisses his lips lightly. "I told my parents that I'm spending the night with you..." She whispers against his lips. "It took a bit of time to convince my dad... but he eventually said it was fine... I hope you or your parents don't mind. I just don't... want to be away from you..." She says, smiling a bit shyly. She hides her face in his chest. "You have comfy boobies, Li~." She giggles against his chest now.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)   The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam) - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 3:36 am

Liam smiled brightly at the idea of getting to spend the night with her. The day really couldn't be ruined now, even by the slip up earlier. "I'm glad... I don't like the idea of you sleeping at your house with some psychotic guy there anyway," He mumbled, holding her protectively. "Oh, I'm sorry," He said sarcastically, yet playful at the comment on his chest chest. "Maybe you should put a pillow in between? Might be more comfy," He offered up.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)   The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam) - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 3:41 am

"And a creepy girl... Did I tell you she's sleeping in my room." Helena pouts as she looks up at Liam, her eyes wide. She giggles before shaking her head, "Nuu, I'm serious. Your chest is really comfy." She leans her head against his chest, hearing his subtle yet a little fast heart beat. "I like hearing your heartbeat... It's soothing..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)   The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next