Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam) Empty
PostSubject: Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam)   Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam) EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 7:02 pm

Helena opened the door to her home and closed it. "I'm home..." Helena calls out to her parents, assuming that they were home. She came straight back home after school, not something she did daily, and so she didn't have a clue if her parents stayed home at this time. However, as she saw her mother's head poke out from the living room opening, she'd almost wish that they went out. Though, she kept a smile on her face as her mother walked over and gave her an embrace, that she took willingly.

"Welcome home, sweetie~! I'm so glad that you're home." Aurora chimed, pulling back and looking into her daughter's eyes. "Me and your father were planning something very special for you this evening." Helena raised her eyebrow, switching looks between her mother and her Dad that she saw in the living room. Her mother continued, "We want to take you to your favorite restaurant in the whole wide world, The Spin Needle!"

"What? Seriously? It takes forever to get reservations around this time of year." Helena said with a smile. Aurora smirked, "Helena, darling, it takes your mother just one simple phone call and an introduction to get a reservation there." As Aurora winked at her daughter, Helena beamed with excitement. She loved the Spin Needle, the way her parents always told her how they spent their first date there, how their love bloom, just like she imagined her love. However, as she continued to think, she remember how Jasper took her there for their first date and how she foolishly believed that maybe he could love her and not Arianne. The mere thought of going there tonight would worsen how she felt now, even thinking about it made her depressed.

Helena smiled at her mother, "Thank you for thinking about me, but I think it's best if you and Dad go, Mother... I have a lot of stuff to do. Homework, Essays, Projects, College prep, busy busy busy." Helena tried to smile at her Mother's furrowing brow and kissed her on the cheek before hurrying away to her room. Aurora pursed out her lips and crossed her arms, walking back over to Hercules. Ever since Jasper and Helena broke it off, Helena started acting rather distant from anyone that she talked to and Aurora hated that the most. Maybe because she saw a fragment of herself after Adam, the broken and alone girl that didn't want to bother anyone with her problems. The last thing Aurora wanted for her daughter is to feel what she felt for so long before she meet Hercules.

Aurora reached for her cell on the end table and dialed a number. After a few rings, Aurora smiled. "Hello, this is Helena's Mom... Are you busy at the moment?... No? Oh that's grand... Is it alright if you come here?... Yes, I need your help... Yes... See you soon."
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam)   Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam) EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 7:35 pm

Liam was stretched out on his bed, staring up at the ceiling.. When his cell phone rang, he didn't bother to check the number. He took his phone and put it up to his ear as he sat up on the bed. He arched a brow at the fact that Aurora was calling him, but he wasn't going to question it. He had a good relationship with Helena's parents, seeing as how they knew him as the boy who oft trying to just make Helena laugh. Well, that, but mostly just Rose and Jasper's brother. That's all he was to a lot of people. Most of the time, that was a bad thing for him. Teachers expected him to be as smart as Rose and as talented as Jasper. And, he was. But, because he was expected to be that way, he preferred to ignore his talents and slack off. He would goof off in class and sleep -- something his parents had been called in to discuss more than once. But, he never failed a test, despite how little attention he ever paid in class.

"See ya soon," He chimed back to the blonde before ending the call. He knew what was wrong -- He always knew what was wrong when it came to Helena. But, this time, it was close to home. He got up and quickly went to get a shower, then changed into his usual t-shirt with a plaid jacket and jeans. Once ready, he grabbed his wallet, keys, and phone, and headed downstairs. "Where are you going, Liam?" He heard Arianne question from where she sat with Jasper in the living room. He gave her a small, kind smile and shrugged his shoulders, his head bobbing in that quirky manner it always did -- the one that made him look a bit like a bobble-head. "'Gonna go try and cheer up a demigod," He said quietly. Arianne's smile faltered slightly with a trace of guilt as she knew he meant Helena, and also knew what was the cause. "Tell dad I'll be back sometime tonight, Jazz," He said, still cheerful. He then went on his way outside to where the teen's car resided. Of course, it was technically Jasper's car. But, Ari had her car there, so she could get herself home later.

--

Hercules met Liam at the elevator with a smile. "How's it going, Sir?" Liam beamed, hands in his pockets as he strolled into the far-too-large-for-three-people-penthouse. "It would be better if Helena were happy," Hercules sighed, shrugging his shoulders. Liam bobbed his head in a nodding fashion, his grin now reassured that he was correct on why he had been called. "Leave it to me," He hummed, turning on his heels. He gave a nod to Aurora in greeting, then made his way to Helena's bedroom. He'd been there before, in the few times that Helena had asked him over when she needed to talk to someone. He'd always been there to listen quietly -- he even sat still for her, which was pretty incredible, considering the degree of his ADHD.

He knocked lightly on her door before poking his head in. He then stepped into her room and shut the door behind himself. Leaning back against the door, he crossed his arms over his chest and turned his bright, golden eyes towards her. "Get dressed. We're going out," He said simply, a smirk tugging on a corner of his lips.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam)   Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam) EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 7:54 pm

When Helena went into her room, she attempted to work on her homework. However, she found herself laying face down on her bed. Her mind reeled at the past events since the break up. Everyone that she knew always complimented her on it, Oh, Helena, how can you be so calm? Oh, Helena, you took that so gracefully. Oh, Helena, there are always more fish in the sea. In all truth, she wasn't calm, she wasn't taking it gracefully, and how could there be anyone else who could understand her fully without judging. All she wanted to do was to forget and move on, but everyone around her made it more difficult to do that with all of their sympathy.

Helena sniffed, hugging the pillow close to her face. However, as she heard a knock on her and looked to see who walked into her room, she groaned. She turned her face away from Liam and buried herself under her large comforter, throwing her stuff all over the floor. The last thing she waned to see was a Rider. Or... at least she tried to lie to herself that she didn't want to see him. "Go away..." She mumbles.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam)   Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam) EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 8:15 pm

Liam rolled his eyes as she grumbled at him. He'd never seen her sad like this -- at least not to the point where she was curled up on the bed like that. He didn't like it. Therefore, he wouldn't rest until she was laughing and smiling as usual. "Not a chance," He scoffed. He then jogged over to her bed and jumped onto it, trying to land on top of the bundle of blankets that was Helena. However, with her comforter being silky, he was sent flailing off the other side of the bed. He grunted and rubbed the back of his head where it had bumped the ground. Pushing himself back up from the ground quickly, he brushed himself off and coughed, playing it off like he hadn't just made a fool of himself.

"Listen here, Miss burrito," He said as he sat on the edge of the bed -- carefully. "You're going out, whether you like it or not," he said simply. "Now, come out. Or, I'll be forced to sing you out," He smirked. If there was one thing Liam had not been gifted with, it was a singing voice. He was tone deaf and proud of it -- something he had been passed down from Kida instead of getting Belle's singing voice like his other siblings had.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam)   Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam) EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 8:24 pm

As Helena felt Liam nearly fall off the edge of the bed, she blinked, pulling the covers just enough so her eyes could see if he didn't hurt himself. She shook her head as he tried to played off his fall and cover her face again. Helena pursed her lips, crossing her arms in a stubborn way, not complying to his request. However, as he threaten to sing, remembering the last time she felt her ears bleed out, she crawled over and reached her hand onto her side dresser, grabbing her ear muffs and placing it on her head. She stuck her tongue out at him before cowering back in the covers.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam)   Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam) EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 8:34 pm

Liam arched a brow, watching her as her hand came out to get the earmuffs. He smirked when she stuck her tongue out at him and chuckled to himself, shaking his head. "Oh, you asked for it," he cooed. He then moved up onto the bed to straddle the bundle of blankets she was hiding in. He yanked the blanket away from her head and snatched the earmuffs just as quickly, holding them up above his head. He was taller than her by at least a foot, but no where near as strong. Hell, he was tall and thin and awkward in his movements on a normal day. On a good day, he could even keep his head still.

"Dear Helenaaaa... Won't you come out to play?" He sang out, already murdering the Beatles song -- that he happened to change to his liking -- with a few simple out of key notes. "Dear Helena... Greet the brand new day-aaaaaaaaa~" He jumped off the bed now, keeping her earmuffs with him. "The sun is up, the sky is blue. It's beautiful, and so are you. Dear Helena, won't you come out to play?" He continued, louder now as he pranced around her bedroom, keeping her earmuffs high in the air and away from her.

In the living room, Hercules chuckled to himself and shook his head, looking over at Aurora with an amused smile at the sounds Liam was trying to portray as singing.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam)   Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam) EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 8:42 pm

"Oh my, sounds like a happy tone-deaf penguin..." Aurora says, glad that she wasn't in the same room as her daughter.

Helena gasped at Liam, reaching for her earmuffs. "Liaaamm! Give them back!" Helena whined, jumping to try to reach. She pouted heavily as she continued to follow him. She even covered her ears to block out the horrific sound. "Ok, ok! You Win! I'll go out! Now shut up you twig!"
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam)   Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam) EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 8:50 pm

Liam smirked as Helena finally gave into him. "Good girl!" He chimed, his lips turned up in a smile now.. "Now, was that so hard?" He mused, tilting his head to the side and smirking once more. "Get dressed. And do something about... this," he motioned to her sad expression and shook his head. "You're not as beautiful when you're not smiling," He said, making a face. "God forbid I be seen with an average girl," He gasped, putting a hand over his heart like the thought offended him.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam)   Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam) EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 9:24 pm

Helena rolled her eyes at Liam, "Oh, such a drama queen." Helena mumbles some words under her breath as she walked over to her closet and closed the doors. Moments late, after much deliberation, she walks out in her normal casual clothes rather than the uniformed clothes. "So, where are you planning to kidnap me?" She asked, with a raised brow.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam)   Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam) EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 9:29 pm

Liam chuckled softly and watched her go to the closet before roaming around her room, hands in his jacket pockets now. "I dunno," He answered as he saw her come back out in the mirror. "I was going to suggest going to the movies, but I couldn't sit still," He pointed out, making a face at himself. "I would take you shopping, but you always seem to run me broke when I do that," He mused, arching a brow at her with a smirk on his lips. "How about... the park? The one with the playground," He suggested, smiling boyishly. "You look like you could use some fresh air," He said quietly, his smile softening.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam)   Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam) EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 9:44 pm

Helena nodded to the first suggestion and raised her brow to the second, "No one said that you needed to spend money whenever we go shopping." Helena tilted her head at the last suggestion. She smiled lightly, "Sure, we can go to the park. Sounds peaceful enough..."
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam)   Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam) EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 9:52 pm

"It's disrespectful to not pay when you're with a lady," Liam said, furrowing his brows like that was a law. Then again, in his family, it sort of was. His father raised him and Jasper to be gentlemen. But, his goofy smile quickly returned as she agreed. "Great. C'mon." His head bobbed in a nod before he chuckled and led her to follow him out of room. He waved to Hercules and Aurora. "We'll be back," He murmured. "Have fun," Hercules smiled at them.

Once outside, Liam pursed his lips and rubbed his neck as he eyed his brother's car. Before she could even notice it, he was guiding her to walk along the sidewalk. They weren't far from the park. The last thing he wanted was for her to be down again because of a car. "Here. You forgot your coat," He mumbled, shrugging out of his plaid jacket and draping it over her shoulders. It was chilly out, but he didn't mind so much. He was warm blooded, like Flynn. Rose was the unlucky one who froze, even when it was seventy outside.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam)   Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam) EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 10:04 pm

Helena shrugged at his whole gentleman comment, his loss. As she followed him out, she narrowed her eyes at her parents. "Don't have too much fun~." Aurora chimed, amused at her daughter's expression.

Helena walked out of her building and followed him. She shook her head and tossed his jacket back towards him. "I'm fine, I'm not cold." She simply says, even though she inherited her constant chill from her mother. One of the many reasons why her home covered in blankets, even though her mother still stayed attached to her father's side for warmth. Just like she did when she was by Jasper's side, constantly using him as her heater. The thought of it used to make her warm and cozy inside, now it felt even colder.

Despite her thinking, she didn't show any sad expression towards Liam and just looped her arm around his. "I'll just use you as my heater."
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam)   Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam) EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 10:11 pm

Liam smirked a bit as he caught his jacket. He draped it over his shoulder and shrugged, deciding not to argue with her. However, as he felt her arm loop with his, he couldn't help the goofy grin that crossed his face. Sure, he looked like he had gotten used to having her around. But, that was only because tonight he had a goal. On any other time, he was a stumbling idiot who made up terrible jokes to try and make her laugh -- to notice him, in the least. She only really paid him attention when she needed to talk. And, even then, that didn't bother him as much as it probably should have.

Once at the park, he smiled, seeing that the sun was setting, which ushered the parents to gather up their children. That would leave the park peaceful. He walked over to the swings and lightly unhooked his arm from hers to allow himself to take a seat on the swing. "You've got that look in your eyes..." He mumbled as he met her gaze. "The... I'm holding back look," He explained quietly. "You know I'll listen," He pointed out. "Or... at least, you should."
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam)   Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam) EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 10:17 pm

Helena blinked innocently at Liam as she sat down on the swing as well. "I know... But I'm getting tired of talking about it... Thinking about it nonetheless..." Helena says, as she started swinging so gently. "I just want to relax, have fun... forget and move on..."
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam)   Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam) EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:04 pm

Liam arched a brow, but eventually just smiled as he turned his gaze to the ground. "Alright," He said simply. He got up and moved behind her, taking hold of the chains on the swing and moving back to pull the swing back. He let it go, sending her swing in a gentle arch. When she came back, he gently pushed against her back to send the swing back into motion. "Do you remember when I used to push you on the swings when were kids?" He questioned, though he figured she probably didn't.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam)   Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam) EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:22 pm

As Liam mentioned when they used to push each other on the swings, Helena smiled. She nods, "You tried to push me as high as you could and when I wanted to push you, I didn't know how strong I was, so I sent you flying into the sand pit." Helena started giggling, remembering how even back then, Liam always played off anytime he'd gotten hurt, just like he did now.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam)   Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam) EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:44 pm

Liam was albeit taken aback that she remembered that. Had she actually noticed him back then? He smiled, excitement bubbling up inside him at such a simple thing. As he heard her giggle, he grinned even brighter. "I remember that... It hurt like hell," He chuckled softly, shaking his head. "I'm surprised you remember that," He admitted. As the swing came back towards him, he wasn't paying attention. So, it wasn't a surprise to anyone but himself when the swing and Helena knocked him backwards. He flailed as he fell back onto the artificial wood chips that were thankfully quite soft. "Agh. Why is your ass so big?" He groaned, his tone obviously teasing.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam)   Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam) EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 1:34 am

Helena smiled, "Of course I remember. I don't forget things so easily you know." She looked back, just in time to see him fall back. Stopping the swing, she stood and ran over towards him. "Why is your head so hollow?" She teased back, grabbing his hand and hauling him up. She didn't let go of his hand though, she merely smiled before dragging him towards the playground. She stopped, just at the entrance of the overly huge playground set. "Do you remember when we use to play tag and it took you forever to find me?" Helena says, a smile on her face as she poked his chest. "You're it!" She giggles and quickly runs into the playground.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam)   Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam) EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 1:42 am

"Because my mother thought babies bounced!" Liam pouted, standing up as she pulled him. He smiled, though, and followed her to the playground. He arched a brow at her question and pretending to wince when she poked him. He laughed, hearing her giggle and watching how she ran off like a five year old. It was nice to see that -- her happy. It was even nicer to know he was the one helping her to be that way. He ducked into the playground, having to duck most of the time because of lower height of things compared to his tall frame. She was easy to keep track of -- her blonde hair lit up in the moonlight. It was beautiful.

He quickly analyzed where she tended to run away from him, and smirked, finding she had a pattern. So, he quickly disappeared, climbing up onto one of the structures over a spot he knew she would run to. And, when she did, he jumped down and tackled her gently into the soft wood chippings. "Got'cha," He mumbled, smirking as he hovered over her, pinning her there -- though, of course he knew she could easily throw him across the playground with a flick of her wrist.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam)   Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam) EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 2:24 am

Helena maneuvered through the playground, not as fast as before, but she still bounced through it. Her smile radiant as she looked back, seeing that Liam still kept up with her. She moved a different way, hoping he would lose sight and as she looked back, she smile triumphantly. However, she made a small noise when he tackled her unexpectedly.

Helena's eyes blinked as she stared into his golden eyes. She'd be lying to herself if she thought that she'd never been captivated by his irises. One thing that the each of the Rider children inherited, that made everyone else nearly woo over their feet whether they knew it or not, is their enticing, enchanting eyes. Each of them telling their own stories. Rosie's golden's fired with passion and desire, Elizabeth's blues nearly enchanted anyone with her lightness when she stepped into the room, Jasper's filled with mystery and love, and Liam's, the one that Helena found the most interesting out of all, exude warmth, compassion, homely. She couldn't help but not open to him, rely on him more than anyone else, and grown to be accustomed to his company with the way he looked at her.

Feeling even more alluring, a scent wafted around Helena. One that she grew abnormally fond of and shamefully wished that Jasper smelled the same way, so he would remind her of Liam. However, after the breakup she stopped talking to both Liam and Jasper and now she only realized how much she'd really missed Liam's smell, his voice, his smile, his eyes, his comfort. Before Helena knew, tears already streamed down her cheeks. Helena pushed both of them in a sitting position and she quickly hugged Liam, careful enough to crush him. "I missed you... Don't leave me...." She sobbed into his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam)   Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam) EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 2:40 am

Liam noticed the way she was looking at him. And, as he did so, his smile slowly fell to a look of serenity. Her violet hues had his attention captured -- gave him the will to focus on only her as they always had. His peaceful gazing quickly became worried as he saw those violet eyes clouded with tears. Before he could ask why she was crying, he was being hugged and having his shirt stained with those same tears.

The main difference between Liam and his siblings was their abilities to handle situations like this. Rose, Jasper, and Liz all had the ability to react in a second, comforting and consoling whomever needed it. Liam had never had that ability. He was the strong one -- the one who didn't cry. Who didn't even show when he was in pain. Whether broken bone or broken heart, no one would know when he was hurting. So, with Helena holding onto him like this, he knew the correct response was to return the hug and assure her he wasn't going anywhere. His arms wrapped around her small frame a bit awkwardly. He had his brow creased in a focused manner as he tried to figure out what to do. He wouldn't try so hard for anyone else. But, this was Helena. He wouldn't screw it up.

"I missed you, too," He mumbled by her ear as one of his hands gently smoothed her hair down -- he didn't even have to make himself do it. It felt almost natural, like an instinct. "You couldn't pay me to leave you, Helena..." he said with a slight scoff and a smile as his arms tightened around her, holding her closer to him. He liked the feeling of her being in his arms like that. She'd never been this close before. His nose gently brushed the top of her head, causing her scent to fill his senses. He closed his eyes and sighed, memorizing each sense around him to make sure he wouldn't forget what this felt like. "Helena... Stop crying," He whispered, gently guiding her off his shoulder. He cupped her cheeks and let his thumbs gently caress her skin to wipe away the tears. "I don't know why you wear makeup... You don't need it," he sighed, wiping the mascara and eyeliner she had caused to run off her skin.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam)   Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam) EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 3:15 am

Helena wasn't phased at the way he try to comfort her. It was a new feeling to her and most likely to him. Helena didn't cry often or hardly at all. She put up a front or merely talked about any problems she faced, but then again she never really felt this way before. What she did to Arianne, she felt grief, a lot of it, but she knew how to face it, right choice or not.

However, this new feeling she felt everyday, this heartbroken feeling, she despised it. She couldn't blame anyone but herself. Foolishly falling in love with someone who's heart belonged to someone else, she didn't know how to deal with it. She pushed up her usual strong front, trying to be as strong as her father, but in the process, she pushed away everyone who cared, just like her Mother said she'd become professionally good at. Helena refused to talk anyone, her parents, E, and even Oliver, who she turned the other way if she saw his face. But she pushed away Liam the most out of all of them. She didn't mean to, or wanted to for that fact, but a part of her sadness convinced her that he didn't want any part of her anymore even though she knew it wasn't true.

Helena sniffed as he asked her to stop crying and indeed she tried. She shook her head lightly at his statement. "It's to enhance my beautiful features." She mumbled, mocking the advertisers, "Or... whatever they are..."
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam)   Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam) EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 3:38 am

Liam chuckled softly at her mocking tone and shook his head, smiling just a bit as he hooked her hair back behind her ears. "Makeup isn't what you need to enhance your beautiful features," He mumbled. "You need that diploma and every other award for how brilliant you actually are. Sure, you're beautiful to look at, but personally? I like the fact that it takes you five minutes to finish the calculus tests. What I don't like is watching you sit there and go back through the test, changing your right answers to wrong ones so that my brother would think you really needed tutoring. You did it so Ari wouldn't be the one getting the tutoring," He said matter of factly, though she had never told him that. It only proved how much he truly knew about her.

"I know you think that you're supposed to be strong just because technically you're part God. But, the Gods are petty, jealous people... They're more human than they want us to know. That's why... when you came to me and talked about how you were jealous and guilty, and how you shouldn't be that way, I laughed. You got mad at me, but I didn't mind... If we're not supposed to be jealous, then I guess I've been doing the whole living thing wrong for... well, seventeen years," He said with a small scoff. "Yes. You had a break up. They're kind of common -- 500,000 or so songs written about them. Most of those by Taylor Swift," He said, shrugging his shoulders. "If you let my brother be the cause for taking away your smile, I will personally beat the crap out of him. Or I'll try. And I'll lose. But I won't regret it," He said quietly.

"If I can handle heartbreak for years, I know you'll be fine," He said simply before nodding his head. He got up then and climbed back up into the play set. He maneuvered his way to the tallest tower and leaned on the wood pillar to look out at the park and the city.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam)   Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam) EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 8:16 pm

Helena listened to him gently. Though his words were blunt, she liked that the most. She never wanted to be sugar coated the truth and Liam was absolutely right. She watched as he stood and went to the highest tower.

Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam) Tumblr_inline_mjd7hc7NAN1qz4rgp

After a few moments of just sitting there thinking to herself, she stands and follows him. Helena leans against the playground barrier, looking out into the night. "When Me, Arianne, and Rose used to be real close when we were little... We had these fantasies. Most of them including having our 'Princes' that would take us into our fairy tale dream. Your sister said that she wanted someone that she could spend the rest of her life with, her destined partner. Ari described Jasper perfectly, since everyone else except him knew how much Arianne really loved him even when they were kids. And I wanted... someone to treat me like I was special... that I wasn't just little ol' Helena, a knock off from her godly father or graceful princess mother..." She shrugged a bit before continuing. "Needless to say, only Rosie managed to get her fairy tale ending. Damon being her first and most likely her last..... What I did to Arianne.... I felt horrible because I ruined her fairy tale... twice. I tricked her into something horrific and I took what she cared about the most... I deserve everything that I'm feeling right now... The way my parents look at me now, the way I feel about myself now... but you're right. I need to stop acting like a cry baby bitch and move on...." She looked at Liam and smiled.

Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam) Tumblr_mhk23aQ1H31rlh2v4o2_500

"And for the record, that girl who's broken your heart all of these years is an idiot for not realizing how truly amazing you are, including the way that your head bobbles all the time, the way you play off everything like a cassanova, and the shitty way you give a pep talk." Helena both teased and said with genuineness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam)   Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam) Empty

Back to top Go down

Cosmic Love (Tag: Liam)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next