Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Never Let Me Go (Tag: Belle)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Belle Rider

Belle Rider

Never Let Me Go (Tag: Belle) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Let Me Go (Tag: Belle)   Never Let Me Go (Tag: Belle) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 9:13 pm

Belle hummed a soft sound of pleasure from their intimacy. His hands were hot against her skin, as she was always cold. She shivered when his hand rested on her side. It sent flames across her skin. "Flynn..." She whispered in a soft breath, easily slipping into the caress of his lips on her skin. She bit into her bottom lip and brought one leg to bend, her foot brushing along his calf. One of her hands traveled along his side and gripped at his behind to pull him down as she rolled her hips close against his. There was friction, as always, even between his slacks and her thin panties. With a small snap of her fingers, the audible sound of the door locking was heard. She smirked a bit and kissed just under his ear.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Never Let Me Go (Tag: Belle)   Never Let Me Go (Tag: Belle) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 11:05 pm

"Belle..." Flynn murmured back to her, his voice soft and gently, but heated. As she pulled him down, a soft groan rumbled in the back of his throat as their hips rolled in harmony. He smirked with her as she locked the door, knowing the countless of times that they thought they were 'alone' before one of their children came walking in unexpectedly. Flynn's hand then moved from her waist and up her back under his shirt, his fingers gently pressing against her warm skin. His lips met hers with passion interlaced into it, his hand gliding down her sides.
Back to top Go down
Belle Rider

Belle Rider

PostSubject: Re: Never Let Me Go (Tag: Belle)   Never Let Me Go (Tag: Belle) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 11:11 pm

Belle shivered wherever his hands went. She hooked a leg around his hip and used it to roll them over, allowing her to hover over him. She sat up as she straddled his hips and removed the large t-shirt, leaving her chest bare and only her panties covering her. She smiled and leaned down, propping one hand on the pillows while the other rested on his chest, allowing her to kiss his lips slowly and brush her chest just barely over his so that her nipples grazed his warm skin. She hummed a soft groan and smiled into the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Never Let Me Go (Tag: Belle)   Never Let Me Go (Tag: Belle) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 1:06 am

A smirk tugged the corner of Flynn's lips as she rolled them around, his hands now residing on her thighs. He watched her as she stripped off his shirt, revealing her perfectly, radiating body to him. Flynn leaned up a bit to meet her lips, goosebumps raising as he felt her nipples gliding teasing against his skin. His hands moved up to her sides, his thumbs caressing the soft skin of her tummy.
Back to top Go down
Belle Rider

Belle Rider

PostSubject: Re: Never Let Me Go (Tag: Belle)   Never Let Me Go (Tag: Belle) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 1:52 am

Belle hummed softly as she felt the goosebumps on his skin. She liked causing them. She kissed his lips before kissing his neck and his shoulder, and along his chest. She bit her lip teasingly as she looked up at him, her eyes innocent as her hand snaked its way down to caress the bulge in his slacks. She knew where he tucked it away, so it was easy for her to get a hold of. She rubbed her palm against it, her eyes locked on his.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Never Let Me Go (Tag: Belle)   Never Let Me Go (Tag: Belle) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 2:43 am

Flynn closed his eyes as her warm lips kissed along his skin. He opened his eyes, though, as he felt hers on his and raised a playful eyebrow at her innocent eyes. When her hand moved down to where his length resided in, her golden eyes locked onto his, he knew what she wanted. And he obliged to it quickly, not having a doubt in his mind. He rolled her back to where she was on her back and he dipped down to claim her lips as his hand moved down to tug off the thin piece of fabric.
Back to top Go down
Belle Rider

Belle Rider

PostSubject: Re: Never Let Me Go (Tag: Belle)   Never Let Me Go (Tag: Belle) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 2:47 am

Belle smiled when she was rolled back around. She was strong, but she liked that he was stronger. Something wrong in her head, probably. She lifted her hips to allow him to get her panties off before her hands went down to the belt on his pants. She unbuckled it and pulled it through before tossing it to the ground. She unbuttoned his pants and slid the zipper down before tugging both his pants and briefs down. She giggled slightly, always liking the way his member would pop out of his briefs. She stroked his length gently as her lips moved against his still.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Never Let Me Go (Tag: Belle)   Never Let Me Go (Tag: Belle) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 4:51 pm

Flynn groaned softly into the kiss as she took his length into her hand. His hand moved to her breast, caressing each of them tenderly before sliding his hands along her sides to her legs. His hand caressed her soft milky thighs, moving towards her core. His finger began to rub her sensitive bud and slide through her silk folds teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Belle Rider

Belle Rider

PostSubject: Re: Never Let Me Go (Tag: Belle)   Never Let Me Go (Tag: Belle) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 5:19 pm

Belle closed her eyes, her lips parting in pleasure as he teased her with his skilled fingers. She hummed his name in soft pleasure. "Flynn..." she whispered in a gentle moan, her hips rolling to meet his touch. She stroked his length before kissing down his chest and abs. She kissed his member before sucking on the tip.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Never Let Me Go (Tag: Belle)   Never Let Me Go (Tag: Belle) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 4:55 pm

Flynn ravished her neck with soft kisses, nipping the soft skin. He smiled as he heard his name from her lips in that tone before groaning himself as he felt her lips on his sensitive tip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Never Let Me Go (Tag: Belle)   Never Let Me Go (Tag: Belle) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Never Let Me Go (Tag: Belle)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2