Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We'll figure this out, like we always do. (Tag: Belle)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

We'll figure this out, like we always do. (Tag: Belle) Empty
PostSubject: We'll figure this out, like we always do. (Tag: Belle)   We'll figure this out, like we always do. (Tag: Belle) EmptyMon May 13, 2013 12:06 am

When Flynn got out of the car, he brushed his hair back roughly with both hands, letting out a breath. He couldn't freak out in front of Belle, especially when she couldn't keep as composed as him. All of their beautiful children were missing. Belle nearly flipped out when they went back to Lizzy's room, not finding their girl there. A few moments later, both Aurora and Marina sent texts saying that Rosie and Liam had disappeared from their sights and Flynn went over to Megara's to try and find Jasper. None of them were anywhere to be found.

Most parents would call it a game that they were playing, but Flynn knew his children well and they wouldn't disappear without telling at least Belle. He let out a breathe before going into the library and up to the loft. He opened the door, "Belle... Sweetie...?"
Back to top Go down
Belle Rider

Belle Rider

PostSubject: Re: We'll figure this out, like we always do. (Tag: Belle)   We'll figure this out, like we always do. (Tag: Belle) EmptyMon May 13, 2013 12:16 am

"Fucking... Fuck!" That was essentially the only vocals being called out in the loft. The furniture was flipped and rummaged over, like she had expected them to be under the couch. Boxes were overturned and in a mess. All of the doors in the loft were wide open. Her cursing was distorted by sobs as Belle continued to look everywhere. The sound of things falling on the ground was only quieted after a long few minutes. Then, only sobbing.

Belle sat by her old bed in the loft, her arms wrapped around her legs as she sat there, rocking. One hand came up to push her hair back and grip at her scalp slightly. She'd never been good at handling situations. Ever since she'd stopped being able to get her aggression out, it came out like this. She had a feeling she'd been like that as a child too -- prone to these panic attacks..
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: We'll figure this out, like we always do. (Tag: Belle)   We'll figure this out, like we always do. (Tag: Belle) EmptyMon May 13, 2013 12:21 am

Flynn looked around, seeing all of Jasper's and Ari's stuff tossed all over the ground and most of the movable furniture flipped and out of place. Flynn quickly went over to their old bedroom, moving close to Belle's side. He grabbed her wrists, trying to move them away from each other, and gently held her close. "Belle... I know this is difficult... but I need you to calm down... Please... This isn't going to help them...."
Back to top Go down
Belle Rider

Belle Rider

PostSubject: Re: We'll figure this out, like we always do. (Tag: Belle)   We'll figure this out, like we always do. (Tag: Belle) EmptyMon May 13, 2013 12:31 am

We'll figure this out, like we always do. (Tag: Belle) Tumblr_m7hif9gUA61rtzlzf

Belle looked up at him, her eyes broken and blurred with tears. Her lips trembled as she searched his eyes. "W-...what do we do?" She whimpered. "They're our babies... T-They could be hurt... T-T-They could be d--" she cut herself off and shook her head, her eyes burning even more now as she hid her head to her knees and shook, hugging her legs tightly as she sobbed.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: We'll figure this out, like we always do. (Tag: Belle)   We'll figure this out, like we always do. (Tag: Belle) EmptyMon May 13, 2013 12:46 am

"Hey, hey, hey... " Flynn says quickly as soon as she moved back into her position. He lifted her small frame, onto his lap, untangling her arms so that they wrapped around his neck. He wrapped his arms around her, holding her close to his chest. "Belle... I know they didn't grow up like we did... but I need you to trust me on this. I know that in your heart that you know that they are alive and well. They will continue to be strong because they have your stubbornness and passion to keep going.... But they also need our help. They need you to be their strong mother right now." He whispers to her, using his hand to gently bring her hues to look at his own.
Back to top Go down
Belle Rider

Belle Rider

PostSubject: Re: We'll figure this out, like we always do. (Tag: Belle)   We'll figure this out, like we always do. (Tag: Belle) EmptyMon May 13, 2013 12:53 am

Belle was shaking roughly, but she tried to keep herself together, one hand gripping at the back of his neck and one hand tangling in his hair. She listened to him, despite her sobbing. She was stronger than this. She knew she was. "I-I..." She whimpered softly and looked up at him, trying to blink away her tears, though it only made them worse. She tried to quiet her sobs, hating that she could be so weak. But, Flynn knew every part of her, good and bad -- weak and strong.

We'll figure this out, like we always do. (Tag: Belle) Tumblr_mc4f6oTLuN1rqrk6x

Searching his eyes -- focusing only on his blue gaze -- helped her calm down. And, eventually, she was just hiccuping small sobs. She chewed her bottom lip and swallowed the lump in her throat. "How am I supposed to be strong... When someone like Liam is out there in the real world?" She laughed slightly, trying to calm herself.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: We'll figure this out, like we always do. (Tag: Belle)   We'll figure this out, like we always do. (Tag: Belle) EmptyMon May 13, 2013 1:00 am

Flynn let out a tired chuckle before shaking his head. "Liam may not be as coordinated as the others but he's a smart kid, genius almost. He'll survive, just like I did when I was his age." Flynn smirked a bit at the thought before smoothing down her hair and placing a soft kiss on her forehead. "That... and we trained our kids to be fighters."
Back to top Go down
Belle Rider

Belle Rider

PostSubject: Re: We'll figure this out, like we always do. (Tag: Belle)   We'll figure this out, like we always do. (Tag: Belle) EmptyMon May 13, 2013 1:08 am

Belle leaned her head on his chest and hugged him close like the girls did to him when they were little. She knew Liam was a genius. It was just his coordination that scared her. Then again, Liz was spoiled beyond recognition. "Not fighters against a Greek God," She mumbled, frowning. She sighed and closed her eyes. "I love you," She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: We'll figure this out, like we always do. (Tag: Belle)   We'll figure this out, like we always do. (Tag: Belle) EmptyMon May 13, 2013 1:22 am

Flynn shook his head, placing his chin on top of her head. "They have each other... That's more than a Greek God could handle..." Flynn mumbles back to her. He tighten his arms around her, protectively, like she could disappear any moment as well. "I love you too..."
Back to top Go down
Belle Rider

Belle Rider

PostSubject: Re: We'll figure this out, like we always do. (Tag: Belle)   We'll figure this out, like we always do. (Tag: Belle) EmptyMon May 13, 2013 1:35 am

"Why did we ever have to get mixed up with that Meg girl?" Belle whimpered. "I'm sorry... I did this. I brought her into our world and It's her fault this happened... Jasper got it the worse. I can feel it... My baby is hurting," She whimpered, closing her eyes tightly and crying softly.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: We'll figure this out, like we always do. (Tag: Belle)   We'll figure this out, like we always do. (Tag: Belle) EmptyMon May 13, 2013 1:42 am

Flynn shook his head, pulling her close to his body as he rocked her gently. "Hey... This isn't your fault and this isn't Meg's Belle...." He tries to tell her before even his composed expression turning sad. Jasper, the gentle and calmer one out of all them, the one who wouldn't even hurt a fly if he was asked. He tuck his head closer to hers, his cheek against her forehead, and he closed his eyes. "The faster we get them back to us, the better." He whispers softly.
Back to top Go down
Belle Rider

Belle Rider

PostSubject: Re: We'll figure this out, like we always do. (Tag: Belle)   We'll figure this out, like we always do. (Tag: Belle) EmptyMon May 13, 2013 1:53 am

Belle whimpered like a lost puppy and nuzzled close to him. "How are we... going to get them back?" She whispered. She didn't have the faintest idea of how to deal with the Gods. She hadn't even believed in any kind of God before meeting Meg and Hercules. If she hadn't -- if they'd just stayed out of her shop, they wouldn't even be in this mess. But, then again, Jasper wouldn't have met Arianne. She wasn't sure if she would trade that.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: We'll figure this out, like we always do. (Tag: Belle)   We'll figure this out, like we always do. (Tag: Belle) EmptyMon May 13, 2013 2:08 am

"I.... I don't know.... Meg said that she called Hercules... Marina is getting a hold of Eric right now... Maybe when we all get together... Especially with Hercules..." Flynn muttered, shaking his own head. It was rare to have not a single clue what to do next for Flynn. He'd always find some way out, the light at the end of the tunnel. But that's only when it involved him or something not hitting so close to home. He only felt like this at certain moments, all of them tallying up to be with Belle, after her attack, after his attack, and now, with their precious children out from their reach.
Back to top Go down
Belle Rider

Belle Rider

PostSubject: Re: We'll figure this out, like we always do. (Tag: Belle)   We'll figure this out, like we always do. (Tag: Belle) EmptyMon May 13, 2013 2:14 am

Belle looked up at him with fragile, wide eyes as even he said he didn't know what to do. She bit her bottom lip and tried to not start back into her hyperventilation at the idea that none of them would know what to do. None of them even knew where the kids were. "I'm scared," She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: We'll figure this out, like we always do. (Tag: Belle)   We'll figure this out, like we always do. (Tag: Belle) EmptyMon May 13, 2013 2:20 am

"I'm sorry Belle..." He whispers, looking into her eyes. He sighed heavily and leaned his head against hers lightly. "I am too... But... everything will be fine... I promise... and I always keep my promises..." Flynn says, grabbing her hand and kissing the ring on her finger.
Back to top Go down
Belle Rider

Belle Rider

PostSubject: Re: We'll figure this out, like we always do. (Tag: Belle)   We'll figure this out, like we always do. (Tag: Belle) EmptyMon May 13, 2013 12:53 pm

Belle looked towards the ring on her finger and was fast reminded of the troubles they had been through before and gotten through. "You said the same thing... Last time I thought I was going to lose you," she mumbled, laughing weakly. "We need to see Megara and Hercules... Maybe they know what to do."
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: We'll figure this out, like we always do. (Tag: Belle)   We'll figure this out, like we always do. (Tag: Belle) EmptyMon May 13, 2013 3:25 pm

Flynn chuckled with her laugh. "I know... Maybe I need a new 'life will get better' phrase..." Flynn mumbles before kissing her cheek lightly. He nods and stands up, placing her back on her feet. He pulls her into hug, his face close to her ear. "We'll find them Belle.... And we'll bring our babies back..."
Back to top Go down
Belle Rider

Belle Rider

PostSubject: Re: We'll figure this out, like we always do. (Tag: Belle)   We'll figure this out, like we always do. (Tag: Belle) EmptyMon May 13, 2013 3:58 pm

Belle got up uneasily and slid her arms around his middle. "I need my babies," She mumbled, hiding her face into his neck. "Come on. We need to go see the others," she sighed, but then paused. She let go of him and went around the bed, kneeling down and pulling out the case under the bed. She pulled the gun out of it and put into her back pocket after making sure it was loaded.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: We'll figure this out, like we always do. (Tag: Belle)   We'll figure this out, like we always do. (Tag: Belle) EmptyMon May 13, 2013 4:20 pm

Flynn nodded and watched as she went to go grab the gun she kept handy under the bed. He sighed, knowing how much she hated those things but only needed it when it was necessary. He already had one in the glove compartment in his car. He offered his hand to her.
Back to top Go down
Belle Rider

Belle Rider

PostSubject: Re: We'll figure this out, like we always do. (Tag: Belle)   We'll figure this out, like we always do. (Tag: Belle) EmptyMon May 13, 2013 4:22 pm

Belle looked back at him, obviously uncomfortable with being so close to a gun. But, in a situation like the one they were in, she felt safer. She took his hand and interlaced their fingers. She brought his hand and kissed his ring, like he had before.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: We'll figure this out, like we always do. (Tag: Belle)   We'll figure this out, like we always do. (Tag: Belle) EmptyMon May 13, 2013 7:05 pm

Flynn smiled as she kissed the ring. He stepped closer, interlacing her other hand and bringing them together with their other to hands. He kissed both of her hands before placing his forehead against her. "We'll figure this out together like we always do.... And when we get them back, I'm putting everyone on House arrest for a whole week."
Back to top Go down
Belle Rider

Belle Rider

PostSubject: Re: We'll figure this out, like we always do. (Tag: Belle)   We'll figure this out, like we always do. (Tag: Belle) EmptyMon May 13, 2013 8:21 pm

Belle smiled and leaned her forehead to his. She placed a soft kiss on his lips and muzzled their noses together. "We do usually figure things out, don't we?" She mumbled, smiling just a bit.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: We'll figure this out, like we always do. (Tag: Belle)   We'll figure this out, like we always do. (Tag: Belle) EmptyMon May 13, 2013 8:30 pm

Flynn nods, placing her hands on his chest lightly. "In some miraculous way, we do." He mumbles back to her with a smile. His phone buzzed in his pocket and he pulled it out, checking the screen. "Hercules and Aurora just landed back in Seattle... We should get going."
Back to top Go down
Belle Rider

Belle Rider

PostSubject: Re: We'll figure this out, like we always do. (Tag: Belle)   We'll figure this out, like we always do. (Tag: Belle) EmptyMon May 13, 2013 8:47 pm

Belle gently caressed his chest and smiled a bit, glad he relaxed her so easily. She scowled at the phone, still not comfortable with the technology, especially with how fast he was able to use it. "Alright. Want me to drive?" she smirked crookedly, knowing she drove the fastest.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: We'll figure this out, like we always do. (Tag: Belle)   We'll figure this out, like we always do. (Tag: Belle) EmptyMon May 13, 2013 10:57 pm

Flynn chuckled at her scowl, knowing how much she hated it. That's why most of the families tell him first about anything regarding their children rather than Belle. If they sent Belle a message or even called her, she wouldn't respond to them for days. However, she did have a knack for cars for how much she hated them in the beginning. He pulled out his keys and handed it to her. "If it lets you take out your aggression on stupid drivers than Megara, fine with me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We'll figure this out, like we always do. (Tag: Belle)   We'll figure this out, like we always do. (Tag: Belle) Empty

Back to top Go down

We'll figure this out, like we always do. (Tag: Belle)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next