Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shit [Tag: Belle]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

Shit [Tag: Belle] Empty
PostSubject: Shit [Tag: Belle]   Shit [Tag: Belle] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 3:46 am

Eric was alone in his cell, looking up to the ceiling... He was claimed to be a very dangerous kind, and he was kind of sad, and glad at the same time for being alone... He was so close to snap someone's neck. But he knew he had messed up bad.... Very, very bad this. He wouldn't be surprised if Kida asked the divorce this time. He deserved it, she and Emma shouldn't be closer to him when he was so close to the shit he was back in Nirethia.
Back to top Go down
Belle Rider

Belle Rider

PostSubject: Re: Shit [Tag: Belle]   Shit [Tag: Belle] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:03 am

"Kida... Are you positive about this?" Belle asked into her phone as she drove to the jailhouse, the divorce papers sitting in the seat next to her. "Yes, Belle... He went too far this time. I told him if laid a hand on Stefan I wasn't sticking around... I have to take care of one child. I can't handle two on my own," She said softly. "Thank you, Bells... Thanks for letting me stay with you, by the way. I don't want to be home when Eric gets back there," She sighed. "It's.. No problem, Kida," She said gently before ending the call.

When she got to the prison, normally she wouldn't be allowed to speak to Eric except through the thick glass with a telephone. But, being that she is a Rolfe by birth, she was allowed to get a private room to speak to him. So, she sat idly at a table, fiddling with her hair as the paperwork sat on her lap. She waited for him while the guards went to go bring him from his cell.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Shit [Tag: Belle]   Shit [Tag: Belle] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:11 am

''Storm... Visit'', the guard said dryly, and he was escolted by two of them to some private room. He walked into quietly, his face blank of emotion, even seeing it was Belle who came to see him. He sat upon the chair in front of her, and rested his arms upon the table... ''What do you want, Belle?'', he asked dryly... No, he wasn't going to ask about Ian, or Chris or his family... He wasn't goign to ask about how Stefan was doing, or how was she. He decided to be alone, and he was going to push everyone that had ever loved him away... His face remained blank, and his eyes blue icy. They weren't going to betray him this time.
Back to top Go down
Belle Rider

Belle Rider

PostSubject: Re: Shit [Tag: Belle]   Shit [Tag: Belle] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:14 am

Belle turned her warm brown eyes up when she saw Eric come into the room. She pursed her lips, seeing that he was pulling up every shield he had. She got up silently and eyed the guards, daring them to stop her from moving close to him. She moved his arms and sat onto his lap before wrapping his arms around her slender frame and wrapping her arm arms around his neck. She rested her head against his shoulder and kissed just under his ear affectionately. She knew he had done wrong against her nephew. But, at the same time, he would always be her brother, and more importantly, her best friend. She gently brushed one hand through his hair and sighed. He should have known by now that she wasn't going to let him push her away, if she had to dig her claws into him to keep herself there.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Shit [Tag: Belle]   Shit [Tag: Belle] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:20 am

Eric remained collected as she sat upon his lap and wrapped his arms around her frame... He could tell what she was trying to do, but he wouldn't let her see him all emotionated... ''Belle, if you want to cheat on your husband you came to the wrong place... Just leave, you'll find nothing here'', he mutered as he slowly rested his arms upon the arms chair.
Back to top Go down
Belle Rider

Belle Rider

PostSubject: Re: Shit [Tag: Belle]   Shit [Tag: Belle] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:33 am

"Cut your crap, Eric," Belle murmured, refusing to let him finish his sentence as she held him tighter. "I know you. You cannot hide from me," She said simply, then eyed the guards. "Get out," she said quietly. "But--" Belle's gaze dared them to say anything more. They nodded and moved out of the room. She sighed and leaned back, cupping his face and looking into his blue eyes. "You know what I have found here? My best friend, trying to act like he's this macho guy when I know for a fact he's regretting everything he did because he hurt his wife," She said simply. "That's kind of why I hate having to come here under those pretenses," she mumbled, getting up and walking back to her chair. 

"Kida... Couldn't come today. She didn't want to... bring Emma here," Belle said carefully, trying to find the easiest way to say that Kida simply didn't want to be around him. "So, she sent me," she said with a sad smile. "Here's the good news... Ian is okay. He's fully healed, from what I've heard. Stefan is choosing to not let be healed by magic, so he's still in the hospital but... He's alive -- and, whether you think that's a good thing or not, I don't care," she shrugged her shoulders. "With him alive, you won't be here as long as you could have been. I can't bail you out -- we don't make enough money for that," she said softly. "God knows John's not giving any money," she made a face. "How's your hand feeling?" she asked, avoiding getting to the bad news for as long as she could.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Shit [Tag: Belle]   Shit [Tag: Belle] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:44 am

Eric rolled his eyes when she said to the guards to leave, and shook his head. ''Believe whatever you want... It's not change the truth about anything'', he shrugged and scoffed when she came with a lame excuse for Kida not coming... She would had found a way to come if she wanted to see him. He looked down as she came with the news... Part of him was happy that Ian was okay, he hated seeing his son so broken that night. He didn't care about Stefan or his father anymore. The more they stayed in jail, the better for all of them.

He shook his head, ''I'm perfectly fine... I've lived without a hand for half of my life. It wasn't complicated to go back to old habits... Now, you cut your crap, and do whatever they sent you here to do'', he said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Belle Rider

Belle Rider

PostSubject: Re: Shit [Tag: Belle]   Shit [Tag: Belle] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:48 am

Belle sighed, not offended by his harsh tone. With her background, he would have to kill her to get her upset with him. "Kida wants you to sign these," she said softly and slit across a stack of papers outlining the bylaws of their divorce. She's marked everywhere you need to sign," she said with a small shrug.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Shit [Tag: Belle]   Shit [Tag: Belle] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:53 am

Eric pursed his lips as he read the first lines of those papers...As he imagined, he wouldn't get surprised at Kida wanting this, and he was willing to give her a second chance and be happy with someone she deserved... ''Do you have the pen with you?'', he asked.
Back to top Go down
Belle Rider

Belle Rider

PostSubject: Re: Shit [Tag: Belle]   Shit [Tag: Belle] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:59 am

Belle bit her lip and nodded. She pulled a pen out of her purse and handed it to him. She sat quietly while he signed, fiddling with her hair as she did when she was nervous. But, she hadn't been good with keeping quiet since she'd broken out of her bubble. "...She's staying with Flynn and I right now... So, I guess she's giving the house to you?" She said quietly. She remembered absently that they had wanted a house like that since Nirethia. "Eric..." she started and moved her head to try and get him to look at her. "You're not going to screw up your life more than it already is, are you? Just because you own a bar with alcohol doesn't mean you have to go drink all of it or fuck every girl that comes into it," she mumbled. "If you need me, I'll be right there. Hands off, but I'll be there," she said softly. "I hate that you're being so quiet... I've known you longer than you've known Kida. I thought... that... At least you could be open with me of all people. I was your family before anyone else was," she said, looking down to the table.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Shit [Tag: Belle]   Shit [Tag: Belle] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 5:19 am

Eric knew she was nervous, he could tell she was fiddling with her hair... ''She can have the house, give to the boys or sell it, whatever she thinks it would be the best. I have an old room at the club where I used to sleep before I met her here'', he said as he signed the papers, and didn't raise his gaze to look at her... He let her say on and one, and felt his heart squeezing as she sounded upset, but he needed her upset so his plan could work.... ''I told you Belle... There is nothing for you except for this...'', he said, as he handed her the sign papers... ''My ring was in the other hand, so I have nothing else to give back to Kida''
Back to top Go down
Belle Rider

Belle Rider

PostSubject: Re: Shit [Tag: Belle]   Shit [Tag: Belle] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 5:25 am

Belle took the papers and pursed her lips. She knew what he was doing, and it only made her get angry with him. But, she knew he wanted that, too, she simply held in her emotions. She got up and went back over to him. She took a hold of his chin and got him to look at her. "Quit trying to push me away. I swear to God, I will sit here until you stop it. I will start crying if that will make you talk to me," She whispered, easily making tears come up to the brims of her eyes. "Eri..." she whimpered gently and rested her chin on his knee, looking up at him with puppy eyes and a pout on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Shit [Tag: Belle]   Shit [Tag: Belle] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 5:30 am

Eric tried to remain collected as she continued trying to get some emotion from him, ''Belle... Just leave. You and I know this is the best for everyone... Tell Kida to be happy, and be happy too... I'll be just fine'', he assured her. He hated to see her crying, and as much that hurt him, he wasn't going to open up to her.
Back to top Go down
Belle Rider

Belle Rider

PostSubject: Re: Shit [Tag: Belle]   Shit [Tag: Belle] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 5:35 am

"Eri..." Belle whimpered and took his hand. She kissed his knuckles gently. "She's not going to be happy without you. You should know that after eighteen years," She scoffed softly. "I won't be happy without you, either. You are one of the most important people in my life. You have been since the day I met you," She sighed and hugged his legs then. She didn't care how childish she looked. She never had a childhood -- she simply acted it out the older she got. "This isn't the best for you, Eric... You need me, whether you want me or not," She said softly, not caring that she was crying.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Shit [Tag: Belle]   Shit [Tag: Belle] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 5:42 am

Eric smiled sadly... He knew Kida wouldn't be happy without him, but she had must try to be. She had the boys and Emma. They would be better without him... ''Belle, please... Just leave me alone'', he whispered... The tears rolling easily from his face. She must had reminded him of their friendship, and all the shi they had gone through in Nirethia.
Back to top Go down
Belle Rider

Belle Rider

PostSubject: Re: Shit [Tag: Belle]   Shit [Tag: Belle] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 5:45 am

Belle shook her head stubbornly and got up, only to curl up on his lap. "I won't. Even if Kida will, I won't," She said, refusing to leave his side despite how much he wanted her to go. "I love you too much to let you kill yourself in your mind," She mumbled, knowing that was exactly what would happen if they all abandoned him to his own self. He would drink and sleep around and turn farther into the person he didn't want to be. She knew him too well and cared to much to let him lose himself.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Shit [Tag: Belle]   Shit [Tag: Belle] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 6:26 am

''Belle....'', he whimpered as she sat upon his lap... For all the people in his life, he couldn't say no to her. He wrapped his arms around her frame, and nuzzled his head on the crook of her neck. ''You should go, Belle...'', he murmured... ''I don't want you to see me like this''
Back to top Go down
Belle Rider

Belle Rider

PostSubject: Re: Shit [Tag: Belle]   Shit [Tag: Belle] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 6:57 am

"I don't give a damn how I see you, Eric... I've seen you at your worst... Like when your mother died... And I've seen you at your best -- at your wedding," She said softly. "I don't want to lose my best friend just because he was protecting his sons," she whispered. "Yes... It was a stupid move. And yes, I am mad that you hurt my nephew, but... I've hurt so many people in my lifetime that died from it that I can't be angry with you for it," she scoffed a bit. "I love you," she whispered near his ear, holding onto him tightly, like the second she let him go, he would push her away again.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Shit [Tag: Belle]   Shit [Tag: Belle] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 7:13 am

''Belle... Stop, please...'', he whimpered and started crying too as he held her tighter. ''I love you too... I know I've done shit, and I know I don't deserve you...'', he whispered quietly.
Back to top Go down
Belle Rider

Belle Rider

PostSubject: Re: Shit [Tag: Belle]   Shit [Tag: Belle] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 7:20 am

Belle shook her head and nuzzled her head into the nape of his neck. "You do deserve me, Eric. You deserve love. You deserve family... Kida will realize that. I promise. She'll tear up those papers, and come back. She can't be stupid enough to give you up like I did," she sighed. Of course, she didn't regret going to Flynn. She loved him more than anything. A part of her had just always wished she could have had the both of them. So, she hated seeing Kida doing this to him.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Shit [Tag: Belle]   Shit [Tag: Belle] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 7:54 am

Eric shook his head...''No, Belle... You didn't get it'', he leaned back, so he could loo into her golden hues... ''I wanted to kill your nephew... And I would have killed him just like in Ian's nightmare if his mother hadn't intervened'', he murmured... ''I was so scared of losing Ian... I wanted to break Stefan because Ian's feelings had been broken because of him... I just....'', he trailled and more tears ran down on his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Belle Rider

Belle Rider

PostSubject: Re: Shit [Tag: Belle]   Shit [Tag: Belle] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 8:01 am

"Shh..." Belle shook her head and kissed his forehead. "I get it. I wanted to strangle Helena for what she did to Liam... He put so much of his life into hers, and she took it away. Thankfully, she realized her mistake. But..." she sighed and looked towards his blue hues. "Eri... Your anger needs to be worked on. And so does Stefan's, and Adam's, for God's sake," She scoffed a bit. "From what I heard... Stefan wanted you to kill him. He's that far into his depression because of what he has done. He regrets it, Eric... I know how much he loves Ian. I know you're a homophobic little prick, but I also know you want your son to be happy. If you would have killed Stef, you would have just hurt Ian more," She pointed out. "Ian loves you. Even if Kida decides to keep up this whole divorce crap, those boys will come and be with you just as much as they are with her. I will not let her keep Emma to herself," She assured him and kissed his cheek affectionately. "You were protecting Ian, Eric... You just did it wrong," she said gently and gently nuzzled her nose against his cheek to wipe away the tears.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Shit [Tag: Belle]   Shit [Tag: Belle] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 8:19 am

Eric shook his head... ''I don't care about it anymore...'', he sobbed. ''I don't care if Ian likes girls, or boys. It didn't matter a fuck when I thought I was going to lose him....'', he murmured. ''I want to see him happy, and so Chris... He's far from home, but I wish the all the best for him...'', he murmured. ''I understand many things now, Bells. I'm scared... I don't want to be alone. I want my boys and my wife with me...'', he started to ramble... ''It's just this anger has started to build up inside of me since the night Stefan punched the hell of Chris, and almost killed Ian... I've been trying to control it... But seeing Ian on that bed was the last drop... I'm sorry... I'm so sorry'', he cried and rested his head upon her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Belle Rider

Belle Rider

PostSubject: Re: Shit [Tag: Belle]   Shit [Tag: Belle] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 8:26 am

Belle shook her head and held him close, hating to see him so broken up. But, hearing that he finally understood his wrong and accepted that he needed everyone, she knew she could work with him. "I'll help you. You know I'm not scared of you, because we both know I could kick your ass before you could even touch me," She smiled a bit, nuzzling her nose against his jaw. "I'm going to get you out of here. And then, I'm going to stay with you for a while. Get you back on your feet -- show Kida what she's missing. What a great man you truly are when you're not blinded by this rage that I know you get from your father," she sighed and kissed his jaw once gently. "John is the same way... I had to help him when we were younger. Granted, he's snapped a few times, but... You're so much more of a better man than he is. You wouldn't snap again," she shook her head and kissed the side of his head. "Will you let me help you?" she asked softly, stroking her hand through his hair softly.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Shit [Tag: Belle]   Shit [Tag: Belle] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 9:07 pm

Eric wanted to smile, or chuckle.... But he couldn't, not when she joked or was affectionated to him. He was too broken, and he didn't believe he deserved someone like her. ''I still think you'll lose your time, Bells... Kida gave me several chances before... She won't accept me anymore'', he murmured quietly. As much as he loved Kida, he let her down so many times that he wasn't positive they couldn't pass through this time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shit [Tag: Belle]   Shit [Tag: Belle] Empty

Back to top Go down

Shit [Tag: Belle]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next