Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Girls Day (Tag Helena)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

Girls Day (Tag Helena) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Day (Tag Helena)   Girls Day (Tag Helena) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 5:10 pm

Helena nodded, with relief on her face before blinking. "They're?" She repeated before looking down at his hand. "As in two babies? Not just one..." Helena gasped softly, smiling a bit in happiness, but she knew this wasn't a great time to celebrate about babies, especially when she heard that Ari would have to stay over night at the hospital. 

Jasper frowned in concern when she coughed blood before looking up at Rosie in gratitude. He held Ari's hand and chewed his bottom lip as Rosie explained that she had fractured ribs. Jasper gently placed her head on his shoulder to rest on as Rosie was on the phone. Jasper sighed even more heavily when Rosie told him she would have to stay at the hospital before nodding softly. "So much for coming home tonight, huh?" Jasper joked, his tone dry though. 

Helena moved over to Ari, not minding any subtle pain she felt. She knew she'd have bruises later on her cheek and neck, but nothing compared to what happened with Leah a few months ago. Helena gently touched Ari's cheek, her expression apologetic. "I'm sorry Ari... My big mouth got you hurt..."
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Girls Day (Tag Helena)   Girls Day (Tag Helena) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 5:36 pm

Arianne smiled sheepishly and leaned towards Jasper. "I love you," she whispered towards him and reached up, resting a hand on his cheek and brushing her thumb against his skin. Even if she was in pain, she didn't want him worrying. "I'll be okay," She whispered and kissed her finger before touching it against his lips with a childish smile -- the same kind of kiss she'd given him when they were kids.

Ari then looked towards Helena and smirked. "Wouldn't be the first time," She murmured playfully before sighing and smiling. "I heard... Congrats on the twins thing. I guess Liam can't escape twins if he tried," She teased the boy. He smirked and rolled his eyes. "I'll be okay, Helena. Besides... Stefan did it, not you. I shouldn't have jumped in. I just didn't want you getting hurt," she sighed.

At that moment, Belle came inside with the paramedics. "Arianne... Sweetie, you're gonna be okay," Belle said gently as she knelt beside the girl. "Yeah... I know," Ari smiled. "Jasper... You're going to ride in the ambulance with her, right?" Belle murmured and nodded, already knowing he would. The paramedics carefully got Arianne onto a stretcher, causing her to groan in pain, but she trusted them. She waved idly to the others as she was loaded up into the ambulance.

"Mom....? Uncle John is on his way... Are you going to stay here? I wasn't sure which parent of Arianne's to cal--" Rose started. "Meg," Belle answered quickly. "You don't want to see the scene Adam would cause," she pointed out. Rose made a face and nodded. "Good point... Alright. I'll call Meg and get her to come into the hospital. Adam's going to find out, though," She sighed. "I know.... Let's just deal with John first. Stefan needs to be taken care of," Belle said quietly. "Helena... Are you going to want to press charges...? Jasper?" She questioned, wanting to get his opinion before he got in the ambulance.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Girls Day (Tag Helena)   Girls Day (Tag Helena) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 8:14 pm

Jasper nodded softly at her words, smiling a bit a her kiss. Even though he knew that she was going to be okay, or hoped that she would, it didn't stop him from worrying from anything else from happening. Helena laughed nervously at her words, only being true, before smiling on the recent news of her having twins. She giggled and kissed Liam's lips softly, knowing these twins would want much more of his attention than Jas or Rose. Helena looked back at Ari, giving her a thankful smile.

Looking up as he saw his mother and the paramedics, it didn't take him even a second to respond to her question. "Of course..." He answered before getting up as they took her, interlacing his fingers with hers. Helena waved back at Ari before looking up as Belle commented about her pressing charges. "Definitely not... Just a few bruises here and there..." Helena commented before looking at Jasper as he looked back towards his mother. "It's... hard to say... but I highly doubt Ari's father would just let this slide..." He said before following into the ambulance.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Girls Day (Tag Helena)   Girls Day (Tag Helena) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 8:21 pm

Liam wrapped his arms around Helena and rested his hands on her stomach. "Are you sure we shouldn't take you to the hospital too...? Just to make sure the babies are okay?" He asked quietly and pressed a few kisses to her shoulder. Belle sighed in slight relief towards Helena, but then pursed her lips at Jasper's answer. She knew Adam wasn't going to let this one go. "I'll see you at the hospital," She called after them before watching the ambulance go. She then looked towards Stefan and walked over to him. "Stef... I think we need to get that arm off... At least until you can learn to manage your anger," She said calmly. Stefan frowned and rubbed his arm before biting his lip and nodded. "Fine..." He murmured and got up. "C'mon. I'll take you to the hospital, too," She said gently. "Helena... Liam? Are you going to, or are you just going to wait until Kida comes back to check on the babies?" She asked quietly. "I'm gonna... Stay with Stefan," Rosie murmured.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Girls Day (Tag Helena)   Girls Day (Tag Helena) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 10:53 pm

Helena smiled a bit when he wrapped his arms around her before sighing and shaking her head. "There's no need Li... He just hit my cheek, that's all." She assured him with a small smile, thankful that Stefan managed to miss her stomach. She kissed his cheek to soothe him before looking back at Belle. "We can wait for Kida... I just really want to go back to the loft right now... If that's okay with you Li... Unless you really want me to go to the hospital as well..."
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Girls Day (Tag Helena)   Girls Day (Tag Helena) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 10:57 pm

Liam kissed her cheek and sighed. "Alright. We'll go home, have lunch, and cuddle. Should relax me," He mumbled. "I love you, mom. We'll run by the hospital later to see Arianne once she's out of surgery and such," He mumbled and kissed her cheek. "Love you both," Belle smiled a bit and kissed both of their foreheads.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girls Day (Tag Helena)   Girls Day (Tag Helena) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Girls Day (Tag Helena)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2