Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] Empty
PostSubject: Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]   Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 5:02 am

"Mess up my car and I'll stab you," Stefan warned as he handed his keys to Liam. Liam smiled sweetly and chuckled softly. "Don't worry... I'm a good driver," He assured him. Rose nodded in agreement. "He really is," She said quietly. Stefan huffed and nodded.

The drive to Helena's was tedious, but he didn't mind the drive. He needed the time to get used to the controls of the older pickup truck anyway. He parked outside the penthouse, then got out and went up to the floor he knew well. Hercules looked up when the elevator dinged and gave an uncomfortable look, fully aware of why Liam was there. "You have everything you need?" He asked unsure. "Of course I do. My parents lived in the woods their whole lives," Liam assured him. Hercules sighed and nodded.

Liam casually walked to Helena's room and poked his head inside. "Hey, babe," He smiled cheekily and walked into the room, shutting the door behind himself. "Ready to go yet?" He questioned, blinking his eyes a few times and bobbing his head in anticipation to get going.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]   Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 5:23 am

"Do you realize how many get killed being out in the woods? A lot." Helena whines, but she comes out from her closet in the appropriate outfit despite her whining. "They don't make scary movies in the woods for nothing you know." Helena pouts before walking over to Liam and wrapping her arms around his neck. "Why couldn't we go to the beach or something? You could have seen me half naked for the wholllee triipp~."
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]   Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 5:27 am

Liam chuckled under his breath at her whining. He slipped his arms around her midsection and kissed her lips to cease her words. He smiled against her lips and nuzzled his nose gently against hers. "As tempting as the whole half naked thing does sound... there's something I want to show you out there that you can't see at the beach or in the city," He murmured. "Besides. We'll be near the lake. I can still see you in that bikini," He winked, smirking before pecking her lips again and detangling her arms from his neck. "I'll be there to protect you from the big scary bunnies. Don't you worry," He cooed. "Now, c'mon. We're killing daylight," He said quietly before picking up her bags.

He walked out and smiled at Hercules cheerfully. "I'm going to go back up the truck..." He murmured, then nudged Helena over to Hercules. Herc watched as Liam went to the elevator, then looked towards Helena. He sat up and pursed his lips. "You sure you'll be alright out there?" He asked, nervously.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]   Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 5:46 am

"The bunnies aren't what I'm afraid of!" Helena whines after him, with a her lip puffed out even more. Helena turned towards her father and walks over to him, cuddling close to him as she did when she was little. "Nuu... Imma get poisoned from evil plants and killed by a guy with a hockey mask." She whines.

"Oh, Helena. You are being over exaggerated, really." Aurora says from the kitchen, walking to the living room. "I highly doubt there is poisonous plants out in Seattle Woods and I highly doubt someone could get you with a knife without you throwing them across the lake. I'm more afraid for dear Liam than I am for you." Helena scowls at her mother. "Would you go out there if Dad asked you?" She asked and Aurora simply put up her hand. "This isn't about me but about you. Be youthful, explore things that I would never explore!" Aurora says with a smile while Helena narrowed her eyes. "So that's a long version of telling me No?"
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]   Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 5:52 am

Hercules sighed and kissed the top of Helena's head as he held her protectively. "You'll be fine... If you need me, though, you have your cellphone," He mumbled, kissing her temple.

The elevator dinged then. Liam bounded into the room, scooped Helena up into his arms and grinned. "I'm stealing this. Kaybye," He said before running back into the elevator with her. And falling. But, he was safe with her inside the elevator, despite being on the ground of it.

"...Are you sure we should trust this?" Hercules mumbled, shaking his head as he saw how the boy fell into the elevator.

Liam smiled down to Helena and kissed her lips slowly before pulling them both up. "You'll enjoy this, baby... I promise," He said quietly. He took her hand once the elevator got to the parking dock and led her to the truck he had been allowed to borrow. "He helped her into it and then got into the drivers side.

--

The drive out to the lake was long and filled with Liam trying to sing along with the radio and threatening to break the windows with his voice. But, that was every car ride with him. He held Helena's hand the entire time and occasionally kissed the back of her hand. When they reached the spot by the lake, he smiled and back the truck in. "Here we are," He said happily, getting out and stretching. He went around and helped her out, pecking her cheek gently in the process. "See? It's beautiful out here," He pointed out. "I mean... Not as beautiful as you, but it comes close."
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]   Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 6:06 am

"Nope~. But it's the fun part of being a parent, becoming a worry wart." Aurora says with a smile, referring to Hercules more than herself.

---

Helena hopped out from the truck hesitantly and looked around. He was right, it was quite a sight, much different than the skyline of Seattle. Both having their own special unique beauty. She looked at him and pursed her lips playfully. "Flattery will not get you half nakedne-" She goes to say before hearing a rustle in the bush. She yelped and jumped into his arms quickly, her face in the crook on his neck.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]   Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 6:11 am

Liam bit his tongue to not laugh as he suddenly had a demi-goddess in his arms. He could feel her cowering from the ruffling. "Babe?" He murmured as he rubbed her back gently. "That's a squirrel," He whispered into her ear with a small smile playing on his lips. He chuckled and set her down before shaking his head. He hopped up into the bed of the truck. "Stefan let me borrow his tent thing that he bought for his truck. Watch," He instructed.

When he was done, there were four posts on the corners of the truck bed that stood straight up. He connected the fabric to make a barricade around the sides. "See... At night, we can put up the clear roof, and still see the sky," He said with a small grin. "I brought pillows and blankets and sleeping bags to make the truck more comfortable for us... It'll be cozy," He grinned boyishly. "I can't show you what I wanted to show till it gets dark... So... Wanna swim?"
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]   Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 6:33 am

Helena peaked an eye open before pouting, slapping him on the arm softly for making fun of her. "It might have rabies, it's nothing not to be cautious with!" She tells him before moving close to the truck when he hopped into the bed. She had to admit, it was pretty cool, to sleep under the stars with him. She bit the bottom of her lip with a small smile towards him when he gives her the boyish smile

"Alright... but I get swallowed by a lake monster, I'm taking you down with me." Helena tells him playfully before stripping off her shirt and her shorts, revealing a bathing suit that looked more like her typical lingerie. She tossed both garments into the truck before skipping towards the lake, kicking off her shoes and heading into the water.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]   Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 6:39 am

Liam smirked and stuck his tongue out at her words. He gladly watched her strip from her clothes and swallowed the lump in his throat that appeared from seeing the thing bikini she wore. He was never more glad for the warm weather allowing such clothing on her perfect frame. He waited until she was in the water, not wanting to lose a moment of sight on her before he pulled his shirt off and tugging off his jeans to reveal his trunks. He kicked off his shoes and walked out into the warm water with her.

He moved over to her and slid his arms around her from behind. "I'll protect you from the lake monsters," He murmured next to her ear with a small smile. He kissed her cheek, and then her jaw gently. Her skin was soft under his touch, like always. "I'm glad I'm the only one who can see you in this little clothing, though," He mumbled, his lips trailing to her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]   Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 6:55 am

Helena giggled lightly before turning her head, inviting his lips on her skin. She bit on the bottom of her lip lightly. She smirks slightly before turning in his embrace, her lips meeting his. "Don't forget naked either, my love. Have you ever skinny dipped before?" She asked, blinking her eyes innocently. She untangled herself from his arms and moved herself briefly away.

Still looking at him with her big innocent blue eyes, her hand moves out from under the water, holding both pieces of her bikini, and tosses them over to the truck. The lake wasn't completely clear, more majestically blue than anything, so he couldn't see any of her body except from her shoulders. She bit her lip and gave him a playful look.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]   Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 7:02 am

Liam returned her kiss gently before arching a brow at her question. "Er... Well, no. Not on purpose. I mean, Elizabeth has trunked me before and taken my clothes, so that doesn't.... really.... count...." He trailed off as he saw her toss those tiny pieces of material away. He glanced down at the water that was concealing her body from him and scowled a bit. He pulled off his trunks, stumbling a bit in the water and tossed them to the truck, too. He moved over to her and kissed her lips, pulling her bottom lip free from her teeth. "Guess what?" He whispered into the kiss with a playful smile. He slid his hands up from her hips to her breasts and caressed them gently before grinning and sliding his hands back down to caress her rear this time. "Mine," He mumbled. "I like your lips the best, though," He admitted.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]   Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 7:15 am

"Hmm?" She hums into the kiss with a playfulness. She moans lightly as she felt his hands caressed her breasts and her rear. She giggles at his mumbled before nodding, "All yours." She wraps her arms around his neck and wrapped her legs around his middle. "All mine." She mumbles into the kiss, her hand travelling down to his chest, her nail trailing down the lines of his pecks and abs.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]   Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 7:18 am

Liam slid his hands down to caress her thighs as she wrapped her legs around him. He hummed a sound of pleasure at her being so close to him, especially with them bare like this. "Yours," He whispered, his tone more husky tone as he felt how her nails were coming into play against his skin. "Babe... Remember. My balance sucks. We might drown if you make me all woozy," He whispered into the kiss with a shy smile on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]   Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 4:29 pm

Helena giggles at his balance comment. She pulls back at him and pouts playfully. "Me? Make you woozy? Never..." She says playfully before kissing his lips again, her body now wiggling to move closer to him. However, she untangles her self away from him and starts swimming away from him. "But if you say soo~." She teases.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]   Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 4:36 pm

Liam hummed a sound of enjoyment and pouted cutely when she actually moved away. "You're a tease, you know that?" He mumbled, shaking his head. He held his breath, then dove under water and swam over to her, pulling her down under the water and smirking as he looked at her. He leaned over to her and kissed her lips.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]   Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 6:51 pm

Helena narrows her eyes as he dove under the water. She giggles as he pulls her under. She places her hands on his cheeks and gladly takes his kiss. She pushes them above the water to give them air. She swipes away all the water from her face and giggles before nuzzling his nose. "I love you."
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]   Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 6:56 pm

Liam grinned softly and kissed her nose gently before kissing her cheek and jaw, then her lips. "I love you, more," He mumbled, smiling cheekily. He ran his hand back through his short, brown locks of hair and looked around. "So... We're not dead yet," He mused, bobbing his head in fake pride.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]   Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 7:31 pm

Helena giggles and rolls her eyes playfully. "I must admit, this isn't that bad. But it isn't night time yet, so you can't say the I told you so line just yet." She says sticking her tongue out at him. She smiles before backstroking farther in the lake.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]   Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 8:12 pm

Liam grinned and rolled his eyes as well, mocking her playfully. He watched as she swam away and tilted his head to the side, smirking a bit. "Careful, Lena... Get too far out there and I can't save you from the gators," He called over, smirking under his breath even more now.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]   Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 8:30 pm

"Haha, very funny." Helena calls back, "Gators are in Florida, Li." She grins up at him and continues to backstroke. Suddenly, she felt something slimy and long run along the skin of her back. She yelps loudly and her strength helped propelled her back to Liam in a moment stroke. After making a wave towards him, she quickly clings onto his back, hiding her face in his back. "It's a gator! Kill it, Kill it, Killll it!!!" She cries, her arms tightening around him.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]   Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 8:39 pm

Liam's eyes went wide when she came hurling back towards him, the wave throwing him off balance, along with the Helena no clinging to him -- far too tightly, at that. He gasped for air and grabbed at her wrists, trying to get her to loosen her grip. "Babe! I-It's a log! Just a log!" He gasped out, trying to not laugh as to not waste the air she was already crushing out of him. Sure, it wasn't a log, but it wasn't a gator, either. There was no need to tell her about the harmless snake. "Calm down," He coughed.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]   Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 8:46 pm

"Logs aren't slimy!" Helena cries out but moments later, she loosens her grip from her arms and her legs. She still clung to him, except she placed her hands on his shoulders. She wasn't moving from this spot on his back, even if he tried to pry her off.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]   Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 8:53 pm

Liam groaned in pain -- something rare for him, considering how little he actually showed when he was in pain. He felt better as she loosened her vice grip, but still felt slightly crippled. He hobbled out of the lake and over to the bed of the truck. He wiggled himself out of her grip and let her fall onto the soft bedding he'd created in the truck. He climbed in after had and shut the tail. He laid on his back and panted slightly, staring up at the sky. "Logs have moss, Lena. Moss is slimy," He whispered, breathless.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]   Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 2:55 am

Helena went to argue but she dropped it quickly, realizing how much she hurt him. "... I'm sorry for hurting you..." She whispers, her lips pressed in a downward curve. One thing she inherited from her father more than anything, and could defiantly tell that Titus didn't, is the guilt that happens after she accidentally damage something or, what she felt even worse about, when she hurt someone else. She remembered those few times when she was a child and up to middle school where she would play too roughly with anyone but her father. She hid herself in her room for a few days after hurting her mother once. She moved a bit away from Liam, remember very well that even helping the situation could make it worse.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]   Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:17 pm

Liam sighed heavily as she moved away from him. Nothing was broken. He would just have a few bruises at worst. He rolled over and hovered ontop of her. "Hey," he started, supporting himself on one elbow and turning her chin to look at him. "I shouldnt have scared you... Besides, Im okay," he assured her, giving her a small smile. He leaned down and pressed a kiss softly to her lips. "I love you... I dont want space between us just because you may or may not have bruised my spleen," he teased, kissing her nose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]   Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] Empty

Back to top Go down

Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next