Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]   Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 8:06 pm

Liam grinned and slid the wand along her folds slowly. "Mhm.. we'll, you don't sound too upset," he smirked and pressed it to her city once more. He even adjusted the dial to the strong setting and kissed her neck.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]   Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 8:34 pm

Helena's body shivered in response to the stronger setting. She squirmed, moaned, and mewled against the new sensation. Her hand moves down to his back; her nails digging into his skin gently.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]   Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 9:26 pm

Liam smirked and sucked on her neck as he listened to her moaning. "Seems you like this?" He hummed near her ear. "I love you," he whispered. He slid one of his fingers into her while he held the wand to her clit. Slowly pumping his finger, he leaned back to look at her and smirked.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]   Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 10:18 pm

Helena pouted when he whispered in her ear but moaned quickly afterwards when she felt his finger inside of her. Helena smiled a bit at his smirk as her hand reached down to his lower body, her slender fingers brushing against the bulge of his boxes. "Love you too..." She whispers back.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]   Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 10:43 pm

Liam groaned as he felt her hand against his erection. He hummed her name in pleasure and smiled. He turned off the wand then and moved up to slide out of his boxers. He leaned back down to her and kissed her lips gently. "Ready?" He mumbled
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]   Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 1:15 am

Helena wrapped her legs around his waist as her arms wrapped around his neck loosely. Her hand travels to his chest, her finger tracing the lines of his chest. "Ready." She mumbles back with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]   Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 1:24 am

Liam nodded and positioned his cock before sliding into her slowly and carefully. He groaned lowly and nuzzled his head into the crook of her neck. He slid his hands along her sides and moaned gently. He smiled against her shoulder and slowly started a soft pace in his thrusts.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]   Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 1:54 am

Helena let out a soft moan as he slid inside of her, her legs tightening around his waist. She tangled her fingers once more in his soft brown locks. She kissed his cheek as he started moving, moaning and gasping in his ear. His name escapes her lips in a soft pleasurable mewl.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]   Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 2:09 am

Liam nuzzled his head towards her hand at the feeling of her fingers in her hair. Hearing her gasps and moans so close to his ear made him shiver and moan softly. He loved when they were like this. But, not because of the act itself. It was because of the feeling of being so close to her -- of knowing that no one else could feel this way with her. That she was his. He was hers. He kissed her neck and whispered sweet nothings as he kissed back up to her ear, his hips moving in light thrusts. One hand rested on the pillow near her head while the other hand caressed her hip and thigh.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]   Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 2:57 am

Helena moaned softly, leaning her head into his sweet kisses. "I love you..." She moans into his ear before nipping his lobe. Her hand caressed the back of his head as the other rest on his back, occasionally scratching it in pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]   Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 3:02 am

Liam gradually sped up to a more fast pace, but still as loving and tender. He groaned, his lips caressing her shoulder before moving to her lips with her words. "I love you," He repeated to her, kissing her lips deeply after. He moved their frames to be side by side now, his hands holding her hips to keep them close. His pace slowed again, but he groaned in pleasure from the different angle.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]   Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 1:44 pm

Helena moaned out when he moved faster, clinging to his body even more. When they moved to the sides, she rolled her hips against his rhythm. She opened her eyes, looking into his golden eyes passionately and kissed him on the lips with just as much. Her hands caressed his cheeks as her lips moved against his. "I love you even more..." She moaned into the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]   Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 5:53 pm

"Not possible," He whispered against her lips. He moved their hips in a slow, passionate rhythm and moaned softly against her lips. Being sideways made movement a bit more difficult, so he gently tugged her over him, his hands caressing her hips.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]   Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 6:19 pm

"Quite possible." She whispered back, moaning as he tugged her to be on top of him. Helena bites her bottom lip seductively playful. She brushes her blonde hair to cascade down her shoulder, her hands caressing down from his shoulders to his wrists. Helena intertwines her fingers with his as she removes his hands from her hips to pinning it above his head. Kissing his lips, she nips at his bottom lip before moving her lips down to his jaw and neck. Helena moaned against his neck when she moves her hips slowly, teasingly against his.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]   Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 6:28 pm

Liam gasped in soft pleasure as he felt how she pinned his arms. He would never admit it out loud, but he didn't mind being submissive to her like most guys would. He closed his eyes and moaned at the feeling of her teeth against his lips and then on his jaw and neck. However, as she rolled her hips teasingly on his, he whimpered softly and bucked his hips up into hers.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]   Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 6:43 pm

Helena softly gasped as he bucked his hips. She smiled deviously, knowing how much he disliked the teasing. Using only one hand to keep his arms above, her index nail traced against the skin of his chest, scratching gently. Her lips moved back to his, but only to touch them gently. Her hips circled and continued to roll as her slow pace. Helena gradually started to move at faster pace against her own teasingly ways.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]   Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 7:04 pm

Liam opened his brown eyes, now smoldering as he gaze upon her. "Helena..." He moaned in pleasure, feeling her nail down his skin and her lips barely against his own. "Fuck..." He whispered, hating how slow she was going. But, then, as she started to move faster, his breathing became more shallow. He bucked his hips into hers again and rocked his hips with hers.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]   Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 12:14 am

Helena moans as he rocked his hips against her movements, kissing his lips fully and passionately. She let go of his hands, placing both of hers on his chest for support and mewling out his name in pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]   Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 12:19 am

Liam smirked into the kiss, knowing he had won with his thrusts as he felt her deepen the kiss and let go of his hands. He rested his hands on her hips and moaned into the warmth of her lips as they moved together perfectly. "Fuck, baby..." He whispered, knowing he wasn't far from his release now.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]   Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 1:36 am

"Oh Liam...!" Helena moans out into the kiss, her walls tightening now. Helena breaks the kiss and buries her face in his shoulder, kissing and nipping at the skin as she moan and mewled.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]   Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 1:40 am

Liam gasped, feeling her walls tight around him. He cursed softly and pulled her frame close to him. He thrust a few more times, moaning out. "Helena...!" He called out in pure pleasure as he bucked his hips up into hers and released his seed into her. He panted harshly and looked up at her in a daze, a crooked grin on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]   Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 8:58 pm

Helena moaned when she felt his seed in her and muffled her soft scream of his name in his shoulder as she hit her climax, her fingers gripping his shoulders. As she panted out, she looks at him and shakes her head. She kisses her lips softly. "You are such a dork." She mumbled against them before nuzzling his nose. "But you're my dork."
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]   Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 9:09 pm

Liam chuckled and winked up at her, nuzzling his nose to hers. "All yours," He mumbled, wrapping his arms around her and holding her close. He looked up to the sky now and smiled softly, seeing the sun was just about to be absent. "Hey... look. This is what I wanted to show you. Watch the sky when the sun goes down," He pointed up. He watched as the sun vanished along the horizon and the stars appeared in the sky, much brighter than in the city. "I used to come out here when I was little and watch the stars... Pretty, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]   Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 10:22 pm

Helena giggled before smiling, complying to his wishes. She looked out where he did and watched with awe, a smile playing on her lips. "Breath-taking..." She hums, looking at the sky before looking back at him. She kissed his lips softly. "Thank you for taking me here... I love you..."
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]   Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 10:37 pm

Liam closed his eyes and returned her kiss with a gentle smile on his lips. "Mm... I love you, more," He whispered, nuzzling his nose to hers. "Are you tired yet? Or hungry? We can grill some hot dogs," He offered, smiling a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]   Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next